Hitman vs. Hit-girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Still pissed that Hit-girl and Kickass killed his father, Red Mist contacts Agent 47 and hires him to take out the two vigilantes. After doing his homework, Agent 47 comes to the conclusion that Hit-girl is the greatest threat so he decides to target her first.

Kickass has been keeping an eye on Red Mist and finds out that 47 will attempt to kill Mindy. After Kicks tells Hit-girl, she captures Red Mist, ties him up and forces him to contact 47 in effort to lure him into a trap.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/01/article-1262948-08F639FC000005DC-879_468x444.jpg

vs.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/12/06/Hitman_071206085502428_wideweb__300x420.jpg

-------------------------------

-Hitman has his two pistols and his two swords.

-Hit-girl has her two pistols, her butterfly knife and her Mindy stick.

-fight takes place in Red Mist's apartment, in the long hallway where Hitgirl starts the gun fight in the movie. Hitgirl is at one end and 47 is at the other. Both have their guns drawn and are out of the others line of sight with their backs against their respective walls.

-Both have full clips with no reloads.

discuss.

Robtard
Agent 47: Master of all forms of combat; trained to be the perfect assassin. Kills highly trained men. Carries out assassinations on a global scale.

Let the HG nonsense commence.

marwash22
laughing out loud

i'm interested to see how this goes.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
laughing out loud

i'm interested to see how this goes.

You know how it's going to go. Well, maybe not now. Might have ruined it for you, if so, my bad.

marwash22
Perhaps.

...and though i personally feel 47 has an edge in h2h, and his pedigree would suggest that he is superior to her using firearms, there isn't really anything on screen that puts him out of her league.

Robtard
Except kicking ass throughout the film and being a complete bad-ass.

marwash22
his only impressive gun feats were with sniper rifles, he didn't do anything exceptional with the two pistols. I think she may have better feats using pistols.

also, bullet dodging! 313

chomperx9
which movies are these characters from ?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Agent 47: Master of all forms of combat; trained to be the perfect assassin. Kills highly trained men. Carries out assassinations on a global scale.

Lulz HG dodges his fire. She dodged the fire of ten men all firing at her all at once.

She shoots him. She kills him. HG dodging bullets from ten men all shooting her at once>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HM's feats.

This is a showdown, HG wins the showdown. BUT, if hired to kill HG, HM would kill her easily. Sniper rifle shot as she goes to school.

marwash22
Originally posted by chomperx9
which movies are these characters from ?

hit-girl = "kickass"
Agent 47 = "Hitman"

marwash22
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Lulz HG dodges his fire. She dodged the fire of ten men all firing at her all at once.

She shoots him. She kills him. HG dodging bullets from ten men all shooting her at once>>>>>>>>>>>HM's feats.

Indo thread. Remember the whole "looks cool" discussion? I'd tend to agree. Though, he's not stupid and could simply wait her out and attack when she's out of bullets.

Robtard

She shoots him. She kills him. HG dodging bullets from ten men all shooting her at once>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HM's feats.

Indo thread. Remember the whole "looks cool" discussion?

If you say that's what she did, then she must have. That's a lot of dodging; feat seems to improve from thread to thread. Epic.

Okay.

Yeah, and what looks cool is subjective. I'm sure there's people who think Harry Potter looks "cooler" than Anakin. Just as I'm sure there's people who think Hit-Girl looks cooler than some bald cat in a nice suit.

BruceSkywalker

thumb up

Rogue Jedi
If you say that's what she did, then she must have. That's a lot of dodging; feat seems to improve from thread to thread. Epic. She "dodged" three bullets from two shooters. She "avoided" being hit by the rest. She did all this in the same location as the OP. Better?

OK then. Glad we agree.

I edited, foo'.

Robtard
She "dodged" three bullets from two shooters. She "avoided" being hit by the rest. Better?

OK then. Glad we agree.

I edited, foo'.

Can you avoid something that wasn't going to hit you to?

If you say so.

And too late.

Rogue Jedi
Can you avoid something that wasn't going to hit you to?

See, this is what you don't get. As she was jumping around like Yoda, the bullets were hitting where she had just been. As she dodged, we can see the bullet pass right where her head was. The men were good shots, she was just too fast.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thumb up thumb down x infinity.

Robtard
See, this is what you don't get. As she was jumping around like Yoda, the bullets were hitting where she had just been. As she dodged, we can see the bullet pass right where her head was. The men were good shots, she was just too fast.

Cool.

thumb down x infinity.

infinity X2

Rogue Jedi
Cool. Yes, the truth, the facts, her screen feats, all cool.

Robtard
Yes, the truth, the facts, her screen feats, all cool.

And so precociously adorable to boot.

Rogue Jedi
And so precociously adorable to boot. Well yeah, she's cute. A wolf in sheeps clothing, if you will.

Robtard
Well yeah, she's cute. A wolf in sheeps clothing, if you will.

Looks cool, eh.

But I can't imagine "sheep" wearing steel-knuckles, knives and whatnot.

Rogue Jedi
Looks cool. Not really, her costume is kinda lame.

Robtard
Not really, her costume is kinda lame.

Na. You don't really think that.

Rogue Jedi
Na. You don't really think that. Yes, I do. Capes= Fail.

Spidey, Wolvie, DD, all cool, all no capes.

Robtard
Na.

Rogue Jedi
Ja.

marwash22
Yes, I do. Capes= Fail.

Spidey, Wolvie, DD, all cool, all no capes. Batman would like to have a word with you. sneer

Robtard
Batman would like to have a word with you. sneer

And that word would be "I'd totally kick the Fett's asses, fanboy." *POW* *WHAM* *ZAP*

Rogue Jedi
And that word would be "I'd totally kick the Fett's asses, fanboy." *POW* *WHAM* *ZAP* OK, Fett/s and Bat are exceptions to the rule. There are always exceptions.

Robtard
OK, Fett/s and Bat are exceptions to the rule. There are always exceptions.

Cos they look cool. Hahahahahahaaaaaha, damn.

Rogue Jedi
Cos they look cool. Hahahahahahaaaaaha, damn. Somewhat. Batman, he could lose the ears on his helmet and look cooler.

Impediment
M68ndaZSKa8

Rogue Jedi
haermm I gotta see that movie.

Rob?

Robtard
haermm I gotta see that movie.

Rob?

Best film Pixar has put out.

Guess I can send it, there are children in the film, but they're animated, so I guess it's safe.

Rogue Jedi
Best film Pixar has put out.

Guess I can send it, there are children in the film, but they're animated, so I guess it's safe. It's like an addiction, innit? You see an opportunity and you just can't help it.

BruceSkywalker
query: does Hitgirl have any feats regarding sniper fire?

marwash22
query: does Hitgirl have any feats regarding sniper fire? no. but considering sniper rifles aren't apart of this battle, i don't see how that's pertinent.

NemeBro
Batman would like to have a word with you. sneer Batman is quite possibly the lamest superhero on the entire DC roster though.

Tbh, I do not see either of them killing eachother with the firearms they both have available in a gunfight, making this a melee fight. Which 47 should dominate by virtue of weighing over 60 pounds.

marwash22
Originally posted by NemeBro
Batman is quite possibly the lamest superhero on the entire DC roster though.http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/tumblr_l9lgi6vkKr1qzx2fh.gif

Tbh, I do not see either of them killing eachother with the firearms they both have available in a gunfight, making this a melee fight. Which 47 should dominate by virtue of weighing over 60 pounds. yup.

0mega Spawn
but HG dodges bullets he

NemeBro
As we have seen, anyone who knows martial arts and weighs over 60 pounds beats Hit Girl's ass.

Rogue Jedi
As we have seen, anyone who knows martial arts and weighs over 60 pounds beats Hit Girl's ass. Yup, H2H HM would prolly kick her ass.

But this thread aint H2H shifty

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
but HG dodges bullets he She does indeed. Let's take a look at what she did in the hallway mentioned in the OP.

gyBSOj-ALQQ

0mega Spawn
Yup, H2H HM would prolly kick her ass.

But this thread aint H2H shifty

She does indeed. Let's take a look at what she did in the hallway mentioned in the OP.

gyBSOj-ALQQ yea those head tilts were indeed awesome but despite HG awsomeness he why did her dad teach her to take a shot & red mist got the drop on her

marwash22
As we have seen, anyone who knows martial arts and weighs over 60 pounds beats Hit Girl's ass. heh. she was actually tooling Frank until she tried to go straight up h2h and her little girlie punches weren't enough to do sufficient damage. If she had her knife or Mindy stick, she would have merc'd him. That said, Hitman also has swords, and as seen in that train fight, he's pretty badass.

marwash22
on a sidenote, anyone seen "Hanna"? How was she compared to Hit-girl?

BruceSkywalker
no. but considering sniper rifles aren't apart of this battle, i don't see how that's pertinent.

so then you have gimped Agent 47 then? Because his feat of killing the other assassin using the sniper rifle at the end of Hitman is a usable feat one would think???

marwash22
i gimped him? nah, giving him the sniper rifle would have turned a less than favorable fight for Hit-girl into a spite thread. As it stands, her only real shot is picking 47 off in the hallway, 'cause if it goes h2h she wouldn't fair to well.

Robtard
http://lolmartshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/300px-ChrisHanson-copy.png

Rogue Jedi
so then you have gimped Agent 47 then? Because his feat of killing the other assassin using the sniper rifle at the end of Hitman is a usable feat one would think??? if 47 is given his rifle, he kills anyone that is killable.

yea those head tilts were indeed awesome but despite HG awsomeness he why did her dad teach her to take a shot & red mist got the drop on her Because Mist surprised her. No surprise here. This is a showdown.

BruceSkywalker
i gimped him? nah, giving him the sniper rifle would have turned a less than favorable fight for Hit-girl into a spite thread. As it stands, her only real shot is picking 47 off in the hallway, 'cause if it goes h2h she wouldn't fair to well.

all right, cool

NemeBro
heh. she was actually tooling Frank until she tried to go straight up h2h and her little girlie punches weren't enough to do sufficient damage. If she had her knife or Mindy stick, she would have merc'd him. That said, Hitman also has swords, and as seen in that train fight, he's pretty badass. She did all right for a 60 pound girl, but in terms of actual H2H, no weapons? Frank beat her ass. IIRC Hit Girl's only injuries she gave Frank were with improvised weapons.

Yeah, 47 is a much better physical combatant than Frank, has swords of awesomeness, and is physically stronger and faster than Frank I would say. 47 would crush HG up close.

Nephthys
Hit-girl has her Mindy-stick here as well as her throwing knife. She's pretty l33t with both of those, so could she take 47 down in a duel? Physical strength won't mean much if she puts a knife through his throat before he even gets to her.

marwash22
i doubt it.

Frank fought 3 dudes in extremely close quarters. All three men had 2 swords, were all likely around his skill level and he came out unscathed.

perhaps she can throw the knife and get lucky, but again, i doubt it.

BruceSkywalker
i doubt it.

Frank fought 3 dudes in extremely close quarters. All three men had 2 swords, were all likely around his skill level and he came out unscathed.

perhaps she can throw the knife and get lucky, but again, i doubt it.

yeah Hitgirl is no match for Agent 47

Rogue Jedi
yeah Hitgirl is no match for Agent 47 Straight up H2H, I agree.

With blades or guns, she rapes him.

the ninjak
Uggghhhh. 47 in the film was a tard besides his sniper feats.

Hitgirl kills him in a gunbattle. The scene where 47 killed all those arms dealers in that bar was the worst and most unrealistic action scene since Arnie stranding in front of 30 guys with AK47's and taking no damage in Commando.

Just no!

If this was the videogame version though Agent 47 would murder that whole movie without any problems.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak

Hitgirl kills him in a gunbattle. / thread.

Robtard
yeah Hitgirl is no match for Agent 47

/thread x2

Rogue Jedi
If he disarms her he'll beat her senseless.

Not happening though.

NemeBro
Or if he uses his weapons that have greater reach and uses that superior weight and strength to keep her from blocking his sword strikes and kills her.

This will not be decided by the gun battle.

Rogue Jedi
Or if he uses his weapons that have greater reach and uses that superior weight and strength to keep her from blocking his sword strikes and kills her.

This will not be decided by the gun battle.

Superior reach? Guess you misses the very beginning of the vid I posted.

marwash22
she definitely has reach, but i dunno if i'd call it an advantage 'cause 47 faced 3 opponents in a sword fight who were far superior to anyone Hit-Girl defeated with her Mindystick.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, and HM never showed the speed needed to avoid being hit by her cable knives.

marwash22
cable knives?

Rogue Jedi
Yes, cable knives, watch the vid I posted where she gets off the elevator.

marwash22
Yes, cable knives, watch the vid I posted where she gets off the elevator. ahhhh, those things!

one problem...

-Hit-girl has her two pistols, her butterfly knife and her Mindy stick.

Robtard
Mhm, and HM never showed the speed needed to avoid being hit by her cable knives.

Blocking multiple sword attacks from multiple opponents in a small area. Except that, right?

Nephthys
The butterfly knife is the cable knife. Its the same thing.

Robtard
Don't remember seeing a cable attachment when Big Daddy gave them to her.

Rogue Jedi
ahhhh, those things!

one problem... OK, even better. The Mindy stick has a longer reach.

Robtard
OK, even better. The Mindy stick has a longer reach.

47 cuts it in half with one sword; cuts her in half with the other. Stop.

Rogue Jedi
47 cuts it in half with one sword; cuts her in half with the other. Stop. The Mindy stick is designed to be used as a staff and it also comes apart in the middle. She separates it and hurls a blade into his chest.

Bong.

Robtard
The Mindy stick is designed to be used as a staff and it also comes apart in the middle. She separates it and hurls a blade into his chest.

Bong.

As noted, dude's fast and aware enough to deal with multiple skilled men trying to slice him. That thrown bit isn't going to likely find its mark.

Dong. <--- what I just shoved up your stink-pipe.

Nephthys
Don't remember seeing a cable attachment when Big Daddy gave them to her.

Huh, yeah, you're right. My bad.

Rogue Jedi
As noted, dude's fast and aware enough to deal with multiple skilled men trying to slice him. That thrown bit isn't going to likely find its mark.

Dong. <--- what I just shoved up your stink-pipe. So we agree that HM was never shown dodging thrown knives. Good. Not just the Mindy stick, but also her Bali song.

Next?

Robtard
So we agree that HM was never shown dodging thrown knives. Good. Not just the Mindy stick, but also her Bali song.

Next?

Did I say "47 will dodge"? No. He's fast enough to block it with either sword.

What, need another dong shoved up your ass already? Damn, bro.

Rogue Jedi
Let's see what 47 does when, while armed with 2 pistols, is confronted by three armed men in a narrow hallway:

GGPZZRarXxU&feature=related

Now, here's what Hit Girl when, while armed with two pistols, is confronted by TEN armed men in a narrow hallway:

gyBSOj-ALQQ

And gee whiz, where is this fight again? That's right, in a narrow hallway.

Thanks for playing.

Robtard
So when the current argument (ie blades) doesn't go well for you, you quickly try and switch to something else. Got it; I know this of you.

Rogue Jedi
How you figure that? Explain.

marwash22
lulz.

they have a mutual understanding that it would be more honorable and a better show of skill if they fought using swords rather than just to simply shoot each other and have everyone die.

Also, your point is fraudulent due to the fact that Hit-Girl basically sucker punched them all by coming around the corner unexpected...whereas, all four men in the Hitman clip had guns drawn and saw each other from the very beginning.

Another thing, the 3 guys 47 faced >>>>> the 10 or so guys Hitgirl beat, in terms of skill.

Rogue Jedi
lulz.

they have a mutual understanding that it would be more honorable and a better show of skill if they fought using swords rather than just to simply shoot each other and have everyone die.

Also, your point is fraudulent due to the fact that Hit-Girl basically sucker punched them all by coming around the corner unexpected...whereas, all four men in the Hitman clip had guns drawn and saw each other from the very beginning.

Another thing, the 3 guys 47 faced >>>>> the 10 or so guys Hitgirl beat, in terms of skill.

Nah, they were walking down the hall, guns raised. They knew someone was there. HG had guns drawn on her that whole fight.

10 guys who were all of decent or better aim? Yeah. Point is that you put HG on that train and she rapes those 3 guys with her guns. HM could not do this.

marwash22
that is pure conjecture.

you're currently driving down fanboy lane and are fast approaching masturbation boulevard.

Rogue Jedi
that is pure conjecture.

you're currently driving down fanboy lane and are fast approaching masturbation boulevard. K, so explain to me why HM didn't kill those 3 guys with his guns.

BTW: HG's screen feats dictate that she could have done this easily.

Robtard
K, so explain to me why HM didn't kill those 3 guys with his guns.

BTW: HG's screen feats dictate that she could have done this easily.

they have a mutual understanding that it would be more honorable and a better show of skill if they fought using swords

Rogue Jedi
K, so explain to me why HM didn't kill those 3 guys with his guns.

BTW: HG's screen feats dictate that she could have done this easily. Don't give me that "honor" bullshit. Try again. You out HG on that train and she: Runs at the first guy, dodges his bullets, shoots him in the head. Runs at the second guy, dodges his bullets, shoots him in the head. Throws a bali song knife in the face of the third.

Robtard
Don't give me that "honor" bullshit.

Maybe watch the beginning of the scene, before the fight? Or don't and keep looking like an *******.

Rogue Jedi
I know. But that was bullshit. Like I said. You put HG on that train and she: Runs at the first guy, dodges his bullets, shoots him in the head. Runs at the second guy, dodges his bullets, shoots him in the head. Throws a bali song knife in the face of the third.

Robtard
That's just ridiculous fangirl-masturbation. As if the other two guys would sit there and wait.

As I said, watch the sword-fight clip from Hitman.

Rogue Jedi
I did. And? HG chucks her bali song in his chest.

the ninjak
If hitgirl was in that traincarriage I believe she would have died.
The Agents were all in hiding. All corners. All extreme professionals.
Not some idiot mafia goons who were pissing there pants at the chaos.

It's his bar scene that is the problem. He just stands there and takes 10 men around him down. Doesn't take cover or anything.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, she would be fine. The guys she faced were all ducking for cover and firing as they did so.

Yes, HM took cover in that fight.

Moot point, she dodges bullets. Her speed and agility net a gun win here.

Sadako of Girth
She cant dodge all bullets in the galaxy. Thats infinite limit fallacy.

Hitman is way better a shot than the jerks she faced.

Nephthys
Being a good shot can't stop someone from dodging your bullets. The bullet she dodged was going right for her head. And as video games have taught me, headshots are the bestest shots. How much of a better shot can you be?

Sadako of Girth
He'll likely keep her busy longer than the goons she encountered did.
More bullets to dodge: Then its a numbers game.

Nephthys
More bullets to dodge? erm

It doesn't matter how good a shot you are, you can't produce more bullets with 2 guns than with 10 guns (uzi, miniguns etc not included).

Sadako of Girth
Thats right.

And if you are around longer because of your skills, you can produce more of those bullets, and ensconce them into your opponent's ass at horrendous velocity...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
She cant dodge all bullets in the galaxy. Thats infinite limit fallacy.

Hitman is way better a shot than the jerks she faced. Horse poop. The bullets she dodged, they passed right by where she was. They were dead on in their aim, those guys.

Try again.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
Being a good shot can't stop someone from dodging your bullets. The bullet she dodged was going right for her head. And as video games have taught me, headshots are the bestest shots. How much of a better shot can you be? He knows. He's trolling.

Utrigita
47 for the win.

Rogue Jedi
He hits the ground first, yes.

0mega Spawn
look, HG face retards with guns & unarmed strippers 47 is neither of those

she was shown dodging 3 bullets right, the rest of the time she was running a straight line... so that means 3 shot were on target & the rest were couldn't have been at all... you're making it sound as if she were dancing around the bullets in bullet time...

she cannot dodge a barrage of bullets fired from 47 since his accuracy & timing is through the roof

and H2H? lol mc'dojo whooped her no reason 47 cant

Rogue Jedi
look, HG face retards with guns & unarmed strippers 47 is neither of those

she was shown dodging 3 bullets right, the rest of the time she was running a straight line... so that means 3 shot were on target & the rest were couldn't have been at all... you're making it sound as if she were dancing around the bullets in bullet time...

she cannot dodge a barrage of bullets fired from 47 since his accuracy & timing is through the roof

and H2H? lol mc'dojo whooped her no reason 47 cant Dude, those guys were good shots and were all rapid firing on her, one with a damn shotgun. She ran AT them and avoided being hit, dodging 3 bullets that whizzed by where her head WAS before she dodged. All the shots were hitting where she WAS. The shots were dead on in aim.

HG displayed better pistol marksmanship.

Yes, HM wins h2h here.

Utrigita
He hits the ground first, yes.

As in he evades her bullets by going matrix neo style, thus gaining a superior coverage and better stability and then proceeds to fill her little body with lead, yes.

the ninjak
If people are arguing for Hitman getting the win because they're fans of the game turn around.

47 in the film was an amateur he walked into constant traps for a woman????? and showed no grace in close range gunplay because of his bar scene.

The game 47 had-

Better Intel and Tech- Due to the agency in the games giving 47 satellite coverage of his grounds.

Better Genes- Due to the fact that film Hitman ws just a kid raised in the craft using old 'Dark Angel' footage. And the game counterpart being a genetic creation made from the DNA of 5 of the worlds best killers.

Better Instincts- Hitman cared for no woman, his mind was always on the goal and survival.

Better Skills- Game 47 walked in and out of high level security military compounds like a shadow.

Hitgirl made a scene whenever she arrived, but she was so good that she could carve her way through goons and killers like butter.

Hitgirl wins in a straight out gunbattle. But Hitman wins if prep and surveillance is involved.

Game Hitman crushes the whole Kick-Ass film.

But Hitgirl gets the win in movie feats.

Utrigita
If people are arguing for Hitman getting the win because they're fans of the game turn around.

Everyone who knows the Game character of hitman and the movie character of Hitman knows that their is a massive difference between the two. However I'm not participating in this debate because of my love for the Hitman genre, but because I believe that a Kid trained along with maybe hundreds of others from a early age and has been stated as being the very best of them, is better skilled then Hitgirl, she is basically given the same upbringing as 47 in the movie with the massive difference that her education is more or less terminated and her crimefighting stops, then hitman have continued for atleast 20 years, not fighting crime but simply killing people all around the globe in a abundance of different scenarios, his experience alone, imo, is enough to validate his win over Hitgirl.

the ninjak
Yet you can have a whole school of kids trained to be killers. And amongst them displayed similar skills as 47 in the film Hitman.

Then you have Mindy Macready who displays insane MA skills with her cable-knife and bullet dodging and takedown feats in her film.
She is the Mozart of killing. A whirlwind of self sacrificial kamikaze techniques that set her above the survivor mentality killers of the Hitman film.

If 47 has prep he wins.
If not and just a blazing gunbattle in a room, Hitgirl wins.

Utrigita
Yet you can have a whole school of kids trained to be killers. And amongst them displayed similar skills as 47 in the film Hitman.

Then you have Mindy Macready who displays insane MA skills with her cable-knife and bullet dodging and takedown feats in her film.
She is the Mozart of killing. A whirlwind of self sacrificial kamikaze techniques that set her above the survivor mentality killers of the Hitman film.

If 47 has prep he wins.
If not and just a blazing gunbattle in a room, Hitgirl wins.

Yet in the end, they was, as it was suspected given the early statement in the movie defeated because 47 is the best of them. What I'm also pointing out is that 47 have experience in fighting that is leaps and bounds above HG simply because of the increased time he has spent as a professional killer.

She display good skills against guards (which is largely caught unaware) and drugdealers, she doesn't display excellent skill against someone that is trained to be around her own level like 47 does against 3 other trained assasins, or someone that is heavier and stronger then her (see her last fight). Is she a good marksman? No doubt about it, but lets recall that she used 4 clips to kill 9 guards, and had to at the same time grap a gun because her own got emptied, so while good she isn't anywhere near BD's level in term of accuracy (experience imo plays a part here aswell). Then we have agent 47 who killed a president from 4 kilometers away, now that a excellent shot, though I'm well aware of 47 not being on the same accuracy level as in the games, he is however still a good marksman and while not having the same agility as HG, his experience will imo ensure that he doesn't get shot by her anytime soon, which makes this boil down to h2h where as I see it hitman dominating HG.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Utrigita
As in he evades her bullets by going matrix neo style, thus gaining a superior coverage and better stability and then proceeds to fill her little body with lead, yes. Stop talking.

Utrigita
Stop talking.

I'm not talking, I'm posting smile and iirc multiple people over the last months where I have been active on this part of KMC told you to be quiet, yet your still posting.

Rogue Jedi
I'm not talking, I'm posting smile and iirc multiple people over the last months where I have been active on this part of KMC told you to be quiet, yet your still posting.

Hit Girl dodges bullets that are shot from men with good aim.

Hitman does not.

Hit Girl is a better shot.

/thread.

Nephthys
What indicates those men were good shots? They were mafia goons. No training at all.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
What indicates those men were good shots? They were mafia goons. No training at all. Already covered this. Because as Hit Girl dodged their bullets, we can literally hitting right where she was. Their aim was dead on accurate.

marwash22
Already covered this. Because as Hit Girl dodged their bullets, we can literally hitting right where she was. Their aim was dead on accurate. lulz. she was 5 feet away... i have absolutely no training with handguns and i could replicate what those men did.

Rogue Jedi
lulz. she was 5 feet away... i have absolutely no training with handguns and i could replicate what those men did.

That actually lends credence to the HG argument. Dodging bullets from five feet away that were shot with dead on aim. From TEN shooters, one of them with a shotgun.

Nice!!!

marwash22
it doesn't add anything new to the discussion 'cause i believe i said the same thing on the first page or so. You're trying to amp the feat by making it seem like the goons shooting at her were world class marksmen... they were thugs with no discernible skill.

Rogue Jedi
it doesn't add anything new to the discussion 'cause i believe i said the same thing on the first page or so. You're trying to amp the feat by making it seem like the goons shooting at her were world class marksmen... they were thugs with no discernible skill. Pay attention, dude:

Already covered this. Because as Hit Girl dodged their bullets, we can literally hitting right where she was. Their aim was dead on accurate.

The bullets were headed for her head and her upper body. From five feet away. The fact that we can literally see the bullets passing where she WAS before she dodged proves that the "goons" aim was dead on.

There literally is no debating this.

marwash22
Pay attention, dude:

The bullets were headed for her head and her upper body. From five feet away. The fact that we can literally see the bullets passing where she WAS before she dodged proves that the "goons" aim was dead on.

There literally is no debating this. you should pay attention yourself. How hard is it really to be "dead on" from 5 feet away? Like i said, the goons were not impressive, Hit-girl was.

Stop trying to amplify the feat by making it seem like they shot at her from 50 yards instead of 5 feet. There's nothing impressive about being dead on from 5 feet.

Rogue Jedi
you should pay attention yourself. How hard is it really to be "dead on" from 5 feet away? Like i said, the goons were not impressive, Hit-girl was.

Stop trying to amplify the feat by making it seem like they shot at her from 50 yards instead of 5 feet. There's nothing impressive about being dead on from 5 feet.

The bullets were headed for her chest and head from five feet way. The fact that she dodged from 5 feet away makes the feat that much more impressive.

She dodged said bullets, all of them. The goons aim is not important, what is important is that the bullets were going to hit in the same place Hitman would have aimed and she dodged them all. From TEN shooters, one with a gauge.

This is a feat that Hitman cannot replicate or deal with. With guns, HG is on a whole different level than HM.

marwash22
i'm confused. if aim is not important, why do you keep stressing how "dead on" they were? I've already said from the very beginning that Hit-Girl's dodging was impressive... at first it seemed like you were trying to say that the feat was MORE impressive because of the shooters aim, but now it sounds like we're saying the same thing. no expression

Rogue Jedi
i'm confused. if aim is not important, why do you keep stressing how "dead on" they were? I've already said from the very beginning that Hit-Girl's dodging was impressive... at first it seemed like you were trying to say that the feat was MORE impressive because of the shooters aim, but now it sounds like we're saying the same thing. no expression

WHERE the bullets were aimed (her head, chest, torso) is what is important, not the gunmen's long range skill. Doesn't matter if they are the crappiest shots ever, what matters is that the bullets they fired were dead on.

Utrigita
Hit Girl dodges bullets that are shot from men with good aim.

Hitman does not.

Hit Girl is a better shot.

/thread.

Men with no coordination between their fire, a coordination 47 is capable of utilizing given he has two guns, notice how she tilted her head to the right the two times she dodged the bullets, a trained killer like 47 will notice that the first time it happens, and then next time she tilts her head to the right, she will tilt it into bullet from 47 other gun. Also the fact that she had to tilt her head only twice points out of all the multiple gun shots only two was dead on, hell any adult male with a gun given 9 clips could hit a target dead on 2 times, so to call the goons guys with dead on aim is simply wrong.

No hitman just utilizes cover.

Yes she used over 4 clips to shot 9 guys, I'm not even going to point out what her father did as a comparison.

Oh and let me see HG hitting a target from 4 kilometers away.

Rogue Jedi
Men with no coordination between their fire, a coordination 47 is capable of utilizing given he has two guns, notice how she tilted her head to the right the two times she dodged the bullets, a trained killer like 47 will notice that the first time it happens, and then next time she tilts her head to the right, she will tilt it into bullet from 47 other gun. Also the fact that she had to tilt her head only twice points out of all the multiple gun shots only two was dead on, hell any adult male with a gun given 9 clips could hit a target dead on 2 times, so to call the goons guys with dead on aim is simply wrong. 10 guns all firing at the same time with deadly accuracy>>>>>>>>>>>>Two guns doing the same. Simple math.

HG does too.

Point?

This is not a sniping battle.

Rogue Jedi
Men with no coordination between their fire, a coordination 47 is capable of utilizing given he has two guns, notice how she tilted her head to the right the two times she dodged the bullets, a trained killer like 47 will notice that the first time it happens, and then next time she tilts her head to the right, she will tilt it into bullet from 47 other gun. Give me a break. She'll see the bullet and dodge accordingly. She'll see him firing at the empty space and just shift where she dodges.

That's how bullet dodging works. You see the bullet, you dodge it.

Utrigita
Give me a break. She'll see the bullet and dodge accordingly. She'll see him firing at the empty space and just shift where she dodges.

That's how bullet dodging works. You see the bullet, you dodge it.

She can dodge as shown in the movie one bullet incoming towards her head, so suggest that she can go beyond that and react according to a bullet fired delayed at the exact spot she tilts her head in, is speculating. And it's not like she is running down there Neo style, she evades 98-99% of the bullets while dodging the remaining.

Utrigita
10 guns all firing at the same time with deadly accuracy>>>>>>>>>>>>Two guns doing the same. Simple math.

HG does too.

Point?

This is not a sniping battle.

Hardly 10 guns fired at the same time, the narrow corridor worked well in HG favor, it's hard to get a clean shot without at the same time aiming at the guy infront of you, and that wasn't the point, as I think your well aware, the point is that your idea that all of those 9 guys are dead on marksman is unfounded.

In the beginning yes, but then she runs forward, please show me a single place in the gun fight itself were she uses her enviroment as cover.

That HG will have a extreme amount of agility and a small amount of bullet dodging capabilities, she isn't, just like the guys she fought, a outstanding marksman, BD iirc used less then a clip to kill roughly the same amount of goons in a surrounding that was much more challenging. What he did is a example of good marksmanship.

I'm well aware of that, but I'm interested in hearing if you believe that a character that can hit a mark from 4 kilometers away is a lesser marksman, you must be under that impression if your previous comment is to make any sense.

Rogue Jedi
Hardly 10 guns fired at the same time, the narrow corridor worked well in HG favor, it's hard to get a clean shot without at the same time aiming at the guy infront of you, and that wasn't the point, as I think your well aware, the point is that your idea that all of those 9 guys are dead on marksman is unfounded. Not saying they are uber marskmen. I am saying that the bullets are hitting where she was before she dodged. The shots were accurate as hell.

See, that's the thing, HG doesn't need cover. She's a bullet dodger and is way too fast.

You mean this scene?

wdelT8YPDHQ

Fail. Hitman had automatic weapons, two of them, AND explosives.

Also, about the number of bullets angle, you do realize that Hit Girl, in the vid below, used a Heckler & Koch USP Compact 9mm(16 round capacity) and a SIG Sauer P232 (9 round capacity), right? Whereas Hitman uses .45 ACP's (9 round capacity), yes? HG has more bullets, dude, AND she does the Agent Zero Matrix style reload. Fail again.

He's a kickass sniper, but this is not a sniper duel. Sniping and CQC gunplay are two different things entirely.

Until you can post a vid of Hitman doing anything that comes close to this:

gyBSOj-ALQQ

There's no debate. HG is better with guns. She dodges ALL his bullets and kinda, you know RETURNS FIRE as she is doing so.

0mega Spawn
yea yea yea Hitman wins
/thread

Rogue Jedi
yea yea yea Hitman wins
/thread crylaugh Sure he does!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lestov16
I'm watching Hitman now. I don't see 47 winning without prep

Rogue Jedi
The only way Hitman wins is if he snipes her from 4k away, or if she is unaware she is being hunted.

marwash22
or... if 47 waits for her to run out of bullets and pwns her ass in h2h combat.

Rogue Jedi
Oh he'll rape her h2h, but a full clip is all she'll need.

dadudemon
you're currently driving down fanboy lane and are fast approaching masturbation boulevard.

laughing

Added to my profile. no expression

Utrigita
Not saying they are uber marskmen. I am saying that the bullets are hitting where she was before she dodged. The shots were accurate as hell.

See, that's the thing, HG doesn't need cover. She's a bullet dodger and is way too fast.

You mean this scene?

wdelT8YPDHQ

Fail. Hitman had automatic weapons, two of them, AND explosives.

Also, about the number of bullets angle, you do realize that Hit Girl, in the vid below, used a Heckler & Koch USP Compact 9mm(16 round capacity) and a SIG Sauer P232 (9 round capacity), right? Whereas Hitman uses .45 ACP's (9 round capacity), yes? HG has more bullets, dude, AND she does the Agent Zero Matrix style reload. Fail again.

He's a kickass sniper, but this is not a sniper duel. Sniping and CQC gunplay are two different things entirely.

Until you can post a vid of Hitman doing anything that comes close to this:

gyBSOj-ALQQ

There's no debate. HG is better with guns. She dodges ALL his bullets and kinda, you know RETURNS FIRE as she is doing so.

But then you are saying they are "Uber" marksmen, make up your mind.

However that wasn't the point in your argument, I said that Hitman utilized cover, you repeated that HG does to, and now agrees with me that she doesn't, again make up your mind as to what HG actually does.

How did BD = Big Daddy translate into HM = Hitman in your universe? Just out of curiosity.

Utilizing a rifle to shoot a long distance shows you ability to handle weapons etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marksman

So who is the best marksman?

Rogue Jedi
But then you are saying they are "Uber" marksmen, make up your mind. No, I am saying they are competent. Agent Zero is an uber marksman.

HG utilized cover far more than HM did. And she's faster. And she's a better shot. And she's a bullet/aim dodger. And she's far more agile. And she has better pistol feats.

Add it up.

Not sure what you mean?

I am referring to pistol marksmanship. Shooting a pistol and shooting a rifle is as different as night and day.

Lestov16
wdelT8YPDHQ

rESRiJs7W3U

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/mmm.gif

Hitgirl is clearly the better pistol marksman.

47 did have the scene (2:57-3:06) where he shot all those armored mooks did in the eyes, but that is his only viable expert pistol marksman feat, since all of his other kills consisted of ambushes, sniper, automatic weaponry/grenades, and armor

You guys are arguing about how skilled the mafia mooks are. Watch at 0:39 and 0:50. Those bullets are clearly aimed straight for her face and she consciously moved her head. that counts her as a bullet dodger. She's also agile as shit. 47 got those shots off on those mooks, but they were standing still while shooting at him. How good is he at shooting at a moving target? All she has to do is dodge is bullet and simultaneously make a headshot and she's got this.

bladefight....

Give a minute.....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lestov16
wdelT8YPDHQ

rESRiJs7W3U

47 did have the scene (2:57-3:06) where he shot all those armored mooks did in the eyes, but that is his only viable expert pistol marksman feat, since all of his other kills consisted of ambushes, sniper, automatic weaponry/grenades, and armor

but that ain't shit compared to Hit girl's pistol shots in that hallway

You guys are arguing about how skilled the mafia mooks are. Watch at 0:39 and 0:50. Those bullets are clearly aimed straight for her face and she consciously moved her head. that counts her as a bullet dodger. All she has to do is dodge is bullet and simultaneously make a headshot and she's got this.

bladefight....

Give a minute.....

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/mmm.gif HG rapes in a gunfight, there is no debating this.

Blade fight? If she has her cable knives or any blade she can throw, HG wins 10/10. If it's her Mindy stick, HM wins 8/10.

0mega Spawn
hey RJ lets just completely ignore this happy

those head tilts aren't shyt. she did it only what 3 times? not even consecutively no expression.

those goons were not marksmen. did anybody see the paper flying all over the place? they were hitting nothing but books.

47 actually has sense so he'll just wait for her to walk past him & shoot her azz. or they have a shoot out in which she'll lose.

because 1.she used over 4 clips to shot 9 guys (no aim) & she shot guys who were stumbling around in the dark
2. 47 has aim those goons didn't so she'll need to dodge more than just 1 HS at time just.

the ninjak
47 was Hitgirl level trained when he was a kid, if not better. Now he is a man. Math is simple.

One could argue that Hitgirl was a prodigy. But so was 47.

47 in that godawful film took out a bunch of arms dudes in a large open bar. And took everybody down without bothering with cover.

Robtard

If he used less bullets to kill more opponents, how is she better? That 4-clips to kill 9 men doesn't speak well in marksmanship

Blade fight?

No contest here. Hit Man demolishes. She's good at taking out hookers and goons with her blades. He fights other super-assassins.

Lestov16
If he used less bullets to kill more opponents, how is she better? That 4-clips to kill 9 men doesn't speak well in marksmanship

No contest here. Hit Man demolishes. She's good at taking out hookers and goons with her blades. He fights other super-assassins.

The fact that he killed them via ambush as compared to having 10 people simultaneously shooting at him doesn't exactly impress me. Neither does the fact that he had on full body armor

Robtard
The fact that he killed them via ambush as compared to having 10 people simultaneously shooting at him doesn't exactly impress me. Neither does the fact that he had on full body armor

Look at that Hit Man clip you posted, not every kill is via "ambush" and there's scenes where he's in shoot-outs with people. He is an assassin though, so stalking/ambushing is his thing.

But we're talking about being a better marksman; 4 clips (that's like 36-40 bullets) to kill 9 men isn't good marksmanship. It seems when Hit-Girl doesn't have the luxury of her opponents being effectively blind or when she's under fire/stress, her aim suffers a lot.

Lestov16
Look at that very clip you posted, not every kill is via "ambush" and there's scenes where he's in shoot-outs with people.

Do they show him avoiding gunfire while simultaneously making headshots? And I love how he had to wear armor, whereas she shot those dudes with not only no armor, but no cover

edit; and BTW, you want to talk about the stupidity of the shooters, let's talk about those guys in the elevator. Very elite to not notice the roof of their elevator wide open, now weren't they?

Robtard
Maybe you should watch the clip you posted, the scene where he's in the house(or is it a bar), he's exchanging gunfire with multiple opponents and he's killing them fast enough he doesn't need to tilt his head a bit.

He didn't "have" to wear body-armor, he wore it as a disguise to infiltrate. Also, not sure why you're on this "body-armor" bit, Hit-Girl wears body-armor throughout the film. So if wearing body-armor means you suck, she's the worse of the two by your own account.

To your edit. He opened the roof after they were in there, another ambush. Not sure why they're stupid, they were outclassed, he's a super-assassin after all.

Rogue Jedi
hey RJ lets just completely ignore this happy

those head tilts aren't shyt. she did it only what 3 times? not even consecutively no expression.

those goons were not marksmen. did anybody see the paper flying all over the place? they were hitting nothing but books.

47 actually has sense so he'll just wait for her to walk past him & shoot her azz. or they have a shoot out in which she'll lose.

because 1.she used over 4 clips to shot 9 guys (no aim) & she shot guys who were stumbling around in the dark
2. 47 has aim those goons didn't so she'll need to dodge more than just 1 HS at time just. haermm Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Whateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever you say roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Do they show him avoiding gunfire while simultaneously making headshots? And I love how he had to wear armor, whereas she shot those dudes with not only no armor, but no cover

edit; and BTW, you want to talk about the stupidity of the shooters, let's talk about those guys in the elevator. Very elite to not notice the roof of their elevator wide open, now weren't they?

They know all of this, dude. They know HG rapes with pistols, they just don't wanna admit it.

They know she's faster. They know she's a better shot. They know she's a bullet/aim dodger. They know she's far more agile. And they know she has better pistol feats.

BruceSkywalker
why exactly was this brought back up???

wasn't already a given that agent 47 wins?

Lestov16
why exactly was this brought back up???

wasn't already a given that agent 47 wins?

How? What has he done that shows that he is going tag an agile as shit target who is simultaneously shooting at him and avoiding his headshots?

Lestov16
Maybe you should watch the clip you posted, the scene where he's in the house(or is it a bar), he's exchanging gunfire with multiple opponents and he's killing them fast enough he doesn't need to tilt his head a bit.

Hitgirl's feat was more impressive because she used handguns instead of more effective automatic weapons and grenades, and he had cover. she did a Pickett Charge and landed on top

and I love how you guys are acting like all she did was tilt her head. That bullet, no matter from who was shooting it,was fired about 6 feet from her and was on a direct collision course with her head and she consciously moved her head to avoid it. That is pure and utter bullet timing, and I'd love to hear anyone's explanation on how it's not.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>