Team Thanos & The Void vs DC Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Thanos & Void team up to battle some dc power. they are allowed 48 hours prep/full recovery before each battle on thano's base on the moon titan. they are given detailed info on all opponents. however, niether thanos or void can bring any uber artifacts into the battle. i.e. IG, ultimate nullifier, soul gems, etc, etc.

how far can they get

1. Darkseid & GL Alan Scott
2. GLs Hal, Ion, john, killowag, sinestro, gl batman
3. Strongest version of Doomsday & Amazo
4. Metron & Orion
5. Krona & pre-crisis Superman
6. Superboy prime & Anti-monitor
7. Spectre at highest power (without presence)
8. Parrallax & COIE Anti-monitor
9. Spectre with full presence

iceman24567
Amazo solos

quanchi112
Clears it.

TricksterPriest
For a new guy, you really hate Thanos. I like that. big grin

48 hours of one sided prep does help. Problem is, quite a few of these are unpreppable. You simply can't prep for something that's beyond your ability to defeat.

Thanos has nothing that can stop the anti-monitor, or Parallax, or Spectre, or the strongest DD and Amazo, aka Timazo.

BullwinkleMoose
Stops at 3 Unless BatMan pulls out some Anti Thanos and Void Spray from Utility Belt, then they Stop at 2.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Clears it.

Man, i want some of that shit you're smoking. smokin'

wildernesss
hmm... i tend to think they get much further down the list than 3. simply due to the team's constant regeneration from death. their combined matter and energy manipulations would be pretty scary too.
only spectre and the monitors would be able to deliver permanent death i think. also, even though thanos cannot bring any uber devices, he can bring anything lying around in his base provided it isn't on level of the mentioned uber devices. all these factors might get them to 5 or 6...maybe

bannedtroll007
Originally posted by SquallX
Man, i want some of that shit you're smoking. smokin' long pig has some of that... smokin'

Black bolt z
Stops at 3 due to strongest version of amazo.Originally posted by quanchi112
Clears it. laughing out loud

Wrong.

Silent Master
GL scans them for weaknesses and then creates a construct of Thor and Squirrel Girl.

Thanos and Void start crying.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Silent Master
GL scans them for weaknesses and then creates a construct of Thor and the NYPD.

Thanos and Void start crying. Fixed.

TheLordofMurder
Stops at 2...

The Goddamn Batman with a gl ring rapes Thanos's oral cavity until he chokes to death; summons the NYPD for the win!

Thanos is completely helpless against those diabolical degenerates...

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Man, i want some of that shit you're smoking. smokin' I'm drug free. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Stops at 3 due to strongest version of amazo. laughing out loud

Wrong. Thanos with prep beat an entity capable of eating all of the 616 reality. These guys are in for it.

TricksterPriest
Quan, do you even know who the strongest version of Amazo is? I'm really wondering if you actually understand the level of opposition your boy is fighting in round 3.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Quan, do you even know who the strongest version of Amazo is? I'm really wondering if you actually understand the level of opposition your boy is fighting in round 3. The guy isn't capable of eating all of the 616 reality is he ?

TricksterPriest
He's got the Worlogog and Hourman's power over time. You tell me. big grin

quanchi112
He's got the Worlogog and Hourman's power over time. You tell me. big grin No, he isn't stopping the celestials let alone the bigger powers that be in marvel. Thanos has had the time gem before anyways.

Black bolt z
I'm drug free. Thanos with prep beat an entity capable of eating all of the 616 reality. These guys are in for it. Actually the strongest version of amazo probably is able to stop that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Actually the strongest version of amazo probably is able to stop that. Stop what, the 616 reality ?

Black bolt z
Stop what, the 616 reality ? The person eating 616. Are you referring to hunger?

quanchi112
The person eating 616. Are you referring to hunger? How ?

TricksterPriest
Quan, do you actually know what the Worlogog does? Or Hourman's time power? I would like to hear from you what they do. duryes

quanchi112
Quan, do you actually know what the Worlogog does? Or Hourman's time power? I would like to hear from you what they do. duryes Right here, brah.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Worlogog

TricksterPriest
FAIL. That describes where it showed up. It says nothing about it can do.

Now, once again, what does the Worlogog do? Or Hourman? You're not answering me. doped

quanchi112
FAIL. That describes where it showed up. It says nothing about it can do.

Now, once again, what does the Worlogog do? Or Hourman? You're not answering me. doped Sigh.

A time-spanning engine given to Hourman by his teacher, Metron of the New Gods. It is a complete map of the space-time continuum of the DCU which grants the owner mastery of time and space.

-Pr-
Are you just quoting from the wiki?

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Are you just quoting from the wiki? No, I didn't quote from that wiki the one I posted up just included the appearances.

-Pr-
i meant this:

Sigh.

A time-spanning engine given to Hourman by his teacher, Metron of the New Gods. It is a complete map of the space-time continuum of the DCU which grants the owner mastery of time and space.

quanchi112
i meant this: No, that wasn't from the wikipedia page.

-Pr-
No, that wasn't from the wikipedia page.

Then where was it from?

quanchi112
Then where was it from? Comic vine.

-Pr-
Comic vine.

Ah.

TricksterPriest
So in other words, you don't know shit. doped You provided a bare bones description that completely fails to convey what the Worlogog is and what it does. And you still haven't told me what Hourman can do.

So how can you say Thanos and Void win, when you don't even know what they're up against? big grin

quanchi112

TricksterPriest

quanchi112
Wrong. Try giving me an answer that isn't regurgitating wikipedia or comicvine.

NOW TRY AGAIN! You try my patience with your failures. thumb down Why put it into my own words when it's already done for me.

He has poor reaction time and avoids combat when he can. Yeah, this isn't very impressive.

Prep-Man

TricksterPriest
Why put it into my own words when it's already done for me.

He has poor reaction time and avoids combat when he can. Yeah, this isn't very impressive.

Tell me Quan, What can Hourman or the Worlgog do?. Go ahead, answer the question without regurgitating someone else's words. big grin

Give me one feat from either of them. Surely you can do that much. flirt

quanchi112
Tell me Quan, What can Hourman or the Worlgog do?. Go ahead, answer the question without regurgitating someone else's words. big grin

Give me one feat from either of them. Surely you can do that much. flirt Was covered in my first post.

If you can't figure out what someone with control over time and space can do hen you need more help than I can provide.

-Pr-
Was covered in my first post.

If you can't figure out what someone with control over time and space can do hen you need more help than I can provide.

Have you actually read the books with the Worlogog in them?

quanchi112
Have you actually read the books with the Worlogog in them? A few yes, not all.

Prep-Man

Give me one feat from either of them. Surely you can do that much. flirt

Worlogog ftw.

TricksterPriest
Quan, tell me one feat from either of those 2. Or that Extant did. Or even the story that the worlogog first appeared in. Something that meager shouldn't be beyond you. wink

quanchi112
Quan, tell me one feat from either of those 2. Or that Extant did. Or even the story that the worlogog first appeared in. Something that meager shouldn't be beyond you. wink Quite frankly no. I've answered question after question from you and the only thing you will do is ask another question.

-Pr-
A few yes, not all.

Like?

Quite frankly no. I've answered question after question from you and the only thing you will do is ask another question.

You honestly seem like you're dodging...

quanchi112
Like?

You honestly seem like you're dodging... Rock of ages, the extant storyline.

Me dodge, nah.

-Pr-
Rock of ages, the extant storyline.

Me dodge, nah.

wouldn't be the first time.

TricksterPriest
Still waiting on those feats. Describe them to me, in your own words. smile

quanchi112
wouldn't be the first time. I honestly can't recall. Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Still waiting on those feats. Describe them to me, in your own words. smile I've already answered enough of your questions.

Prep-Man
lol.

TricksterPriest
I honestly can't recall. I've already answered enough of your questions. I'll let you know when you've actually answered one. big grin Now try again. Name a feat from Hourman 1M, the worlogog, and Extant.

BattleMage
They clear it. 48 hours prep? C'mon now

Sr J-Bieb
lol at Quan

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BattleMage
They clear it. 48 hours prep? C'mon now COIE Monitor. Come on now?

quanchi112
I'll let you know when you've actually answered one. big grin Now try again. Name a feat from Hourman 1M, the worlogog, and Extant. I already put up the links it's as good as you are going to get. Poor reaction time isn't helping the hour man, sport.

TricksterPriest
Links? To wiki and comicvine? HA! If you actually bothered to look, JLA 1M, Extant and I believe Hourman 1M all have respect threads. You could have easily given me a single feat.

You've got nothing unless you put up a scan. And what's this about poor reaction time? Your proof? Especially considering whose power you are talking about.

Now, give me a feat from the people I named, or admit that you don't know anything about them. I mean, it's just one feat after all. wink

quanchi112
Links? To wiki and comicvine? HA! If you actually bothered to look, JLA 1M, Extant and I believe Hourman 1M all have respect threads. You could have easily given me a single feat.

You've got nothing unless you put up a scan. And what's this about poor reaction time? Your proof? Especially considering whose power you are talking about.

Now, give me a feat from the people I named, or admit that you don't know anything about them. I mean, it's just one feat after all. wink I don't debate based off of respect threads. I know it's your thing and all since you rarely read the books but like I said comicvine isn't some sort of bad site for false information.

This is the third or fourth question another one will follow. I have answered enough and posted their abilities and powers. Not going to name every single feat or anything else just because you're unaware of their feats.

TricksterPriest
I don't debate based off of respect threads. I know it's your thing and all since you rarely read the books but like I said comicvine isn't some sort of bad site for false information.

This is the third or fourth question another one will follow. I have answered enough and posted their abilities and powers. Not going to name every single feat or anything else just because you're unaware of their feats.

I'm not asking you to debate based on a respect thread. I'm asking you for a single feat from the people I named. And calling comicvine reliable is rediculous. You haven't answered a single question I've asked. You can't say 3rd or 4th when you're still at 1. wink

I am aware of their feats, that's not the issue. The issue is you dodging my question continuously. Do you have a mental block about posting feats from DC or something? Why is it so hard for you to just put up a scan with your description or describe a feat in your own words? wink

quanchi112

TricksterPriest
Dodge, dodge, dodge. I didn't ask for a wiki. I asked YOU. You haven't answered me. Now try again. big grin

Sirius77
They stop at 3.

quanchi112
Dodge, dodge, dodge. I didn't ask for a wiki. I asked YOU. You haven't answered me. Now try again. big grin Already answered enough. Told you that 4 posts ago. I provided the answers. Point quan.

TricksterPriest
Already answered enough. Told you that 4 posts ago. I provided the answers. Point quan.

When you actually answer me, then you can say that. You haven't answered me yet. Not point you, not until you stop dodging. Just give me a ****ing feat already. smart

Black bolt z
Have you guys really been arguing for 4 pages about whether quan answered the question or not?

A hefty facepalm to you both.

Now good day.

TricksterPriest
Not an argument. He's been dodging me the whole time. It's obvious he doesn't know a damn thing about what I'm asking or he knows that if he posts feats, that it will backfire on him.

Harbinger
Have you guys really been arguing for 4 pages about whether quan answered the question or not?

A hefty facepalm to you both.

Now good day.
VDW0ZnZxjn4

Prep-Man
Not an argument. He's been dodging me the whole time. It's obvious he doesn't know a damn thing about what I'm asking or he knows that if he posts feats, that it will backfire on him.

It's Quan, why even ask?!!

-Pr-
I'm closing this. Trick, stop hounding Quan. Quan, stop being such a dick and just answer the damn question, either through PM or some other means.

This thread is ridiculous, and several people have almost gotten warned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.