Venom vs Hammerless Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Who wins? venom wins. Close thread.

carver9
Ok... this explains why you think Wonder Woman would crush Thor... you know nothing of the character. I guess you have been enhaling that stuff on your sig.

long pig
stick out tongueoke: And how exactly can Thor win?

Mindset
Originally posted by long pig
stick out tongueoke: And how exactly can Thor win? Rip him in half ala Sentry and Carnage.

Existere
Is Venom still vulnerable to sound and heat?

Seems ill-disposed to fight the god of thunder and lightning.

long pig
Have you ever say what Venom did to Juggernaut? t'was a brutal fight that ended with Jugs running away. I do think WW would beat Thor. She'd beat Strange too. Where does Thor get lightning when this is a h2h fight?

Warlord
is it the same Venom that beat Supeman?

just kidding... stick out tongue

Existere
Have you ever say what Venom did to Juggernaut? t'was a brutal fight that ended with Jugs running away. I do think WW would beat Thor. She'd beat Strange too. Where does Thor get lightning when this is a h2h fight? Nowhere did you state this was a hand to hand fight. You just said he doesn't get his hammer.

long pig
Oh my. Don't get so upset. I thought the hammerless part was sufficient, but boys of fan sometimes need help. This is h2h

Existere
Oh my. Don't get so upset. I thought the hammerless part was sufficient, but boys of fan sometimes need help. This is h2h I don't know why I'm being attacked here, or labeled as a fanboy.

I don't remember attacking Dr. Strange recently.

quanchi112
So you come back after all this time to just create bait thread after bait thread. Weird.

psycho gundam
it's the xanax

long pig
Originally posted by Existere
I don't know why I'm being attacked here, or labeled as a fanboy.

I don't remember attacking Dr. Strange recently. Collateral damage, my good man. All in good fun, but I did forget about Thor being able to summon lightening without the hammer.smile

TricksterPriest
Long Pig you irreverent son of a *****. highfive Has this place been any better since I left, and when did you leave?

long pig
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you come back after all this time to just create bait thread after bait thread. Weird. This is a bait thread? Who and I baiting? Oh, and why were you and your boyfriends talking about me on another website? http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,167840.70/wap2.html That's the gayest, saddest thing I've ever seen. laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Dude, he's talking about me too. That's ****ing creepy. ermm

And Death of the New Gods not only failed as a story, it was completely retconned.

long pig
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Long Pig you irreverent son of a *****. highfive Has this place been any better since I left, and when did you leave? It's terrible, man! Nothing but newbie ball jockeys. I left for a year and one day i stumbled onto Some Thanos Thread and then, all of a sudden.... BOOM! There she was in all her nuthuggin glory.....Quanchi! laughing out loud it was F'n magical.

long pig
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, he's talking about me too. That's ****ing creepy. ermm

And Death of the New Gods not only failed as a story, it was completely retconned. laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud Who does that? When i saw that thread I went out and bought a f'n home security system. ADT motherf'r! The guy is scary.

SamZED
Normally id ask which Venom. This is one of those cases when it doesnt matter... And being a huge Venom fan I can come u with a scenario where Venom manages to stalemate Thor h2h but that's wishfull thinking cuse its in character for him to brawl.

Originally posted by Existere
Is Venom still vulnerable to sound and heat?

Seems ill-disposed to fight the god of thunder and lightning. To answer your question, no he's no longer vulnerable to heat. He's weaker to sound but got great resistance.

long pig
Thor would be VERY lucky to stalemate Venom in h2h. no, venom wins 9 outta 10. smile :hides from quanchi:

bannedtroll007
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you come back after all this time to just create bait thread after bait thread. Weird. That Troll will get banned soon, He will join me in smoking da good stuff... smokin'

carver9
Have you ever say what Venom did to Juggernaut? t'was a brutal fight that ended with Jugs running away. I do think WW would beat Thor. She'd beat Strange too. Where does Thor get lightning when this is a h2h fight?

Let me help you out bro. Venom fought Juggernaut as his normal self and got beat so bad that it almost killed him. After this beating, he was accidently dumped into something that possessed 8 living Symbiotes that merged with his suit. It amped him so greatly that he was capabale of stalemating Juggernaut but these 8 new Symbiotes that merged with him also had a crave for brains.

He ended up losing that amp and it no longer pertains to him. So basically, a normal Venom got beat to the brink of death by Juggernaut and a amped Venom that was amped past class 100 stalemated Jugs.

Thor 10/10

DarkOdin
Have you ever say what Venom did to Juggernaut? t'was a brutal fight that ended with Jugs running away. I do think WW would beat Thor. She'd beat Strange too. Where does Thor get lightning when this is a h2h fight? When Venom beat the tar out of Juggs he fell into a sewer with toxic waste and there was another living thing it it that ampped him to have 6 arms about 12 heads and made him huge muscle and size wise then at the end he ave up the power and was regular venom again But still Thor winss stick out tongue

Washco
The fight with Thor would go the same as when he got his butt kicked by Namor.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
Let me help you out bro. Venom fought Juggernaut as his normal self and got beat so bad that it almost killed him. After this beating, he was accidently dumped into something that possessed 8 living Symbiotes that merged with his suit. It amped him so greatly that he was capabale of stalemating Juggernaut but these 8 new Symbiotes that merged with him also had a crave for brains.

He ended up losing that amp and it no longer pertains to him. So basically, a normal Venom got beat to the brink of death by Juggernaut and a amped Venom that was amped past class 100 stalemated Jugs.

Thor 10/10 Not that I disagree on the outcome of this fight, I agree... but you remembe the Juggernaut story a bit wrong. THey had 3 fights. First- Venom took a beating but displayed insane durability. Second one happened after Venom fell into the toxins.. but it didnt amp him at all.. it made him crazy. That's all. The physical amp is one of KMC's myths, there was no mention of him getting stronger, not even a hint. All it did was make him mad, hence the name of the story "madness". Also by the tme they fought the third time the effect of the toxins wore off anyway.

KingD19
Didn't Cain end up leaving Venom alone because he was enjoying the beating he was getting?

long pig
Something like that. I remember all the tendrils going in his mouth and ears and whatever. It was kinda disgusting. Is Thor's durability wo hammer enough to stop the tendrils from boroughing through his brain? On an unrelated note, why is quanchi being even more of a creepy stalker with his sock? You've freaked me and the big man trickster enough when you and your brother-husbands were on another site debating on which of us you'd like to **** more. I hope i don't need to sue kmc for sexual harassment. stick out tongue

Lord Feron
Thor does what Ms. Marvel did but even easier.

long pig
I'm waiting for jinzin to get here with all the Venom feats. I made this thread specifically for him to showcase. But i'm getting wooed to the side of Thor with some decent points. Someone who knows venom should drop in to show if he has a chance or not.

Zack Fair
rofl@Quanchi talking about KMC posters in another site

Parmaniac
You don't even seem to know who Venom currently is.

For the thread: Thor ftw.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You don't even seem to know who Venom currently is.

For the thread: Thor ftw.

We all know that if it were Gargan, he'd not only shitstomp Odinson... he'd rape all of Asgard...

And I mean rape.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We all know that if it were Gargan, he'd not only shitstomp Odinson... he'd rape all of Asgard...

And I mean rape. Actually Gargan has his own event running at the moment, he was sealed in the Mariana Trench after the symbiote got removed from him, Sin (Red Skulls daughter) released him.

inimalist
to be honest, a no-hammer-only-h2h (assuming no abilities like flight etc), Venom probably wins imho, especially if he uses the symbiote creatively

Thor with any powers at all wins though

Rage.Of.Olympus
What is wrong with some people?

Thor treats Venom Ms. Marvel, Sentry, Namor etc. style.

What's the next thread, Thor vs. Batman in hand to hand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.