Thor/WWh vs Wonder Woman/Orion H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is a H2H match... no lasso, flight, hammer. Just fist.

Let me go ahead and vote for Tricksterpriest... Wonder Woman solos.

The rest of you all, what's your take on the battle?

long pig
WW solos. Orion solos. evil face

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

BattleMage
WWH is the real threat because it's only fist! So WWH solo's

Prep-Man
Team 2.

Harbinger
Team two's more skilled and faster, but WWH is the most powerful. IMO, it depends on how fast Wondy/Orion can handle Thor. If they do it timely, then team two gangs up on Hulk and drops him before he becomes too strong.

Team 2, 7-8/10.

4-1-Moment
If they are just slugging it out, team 1 is going to win. WWh is stronger than everyone else. If they are using speed and skills, team two is going to win.

TricksterPriest
No he's not. He has nothing to put him on the same level as Orion or Wondy or even Thor. Team one's going down in flames.

Black bolt z
Stalemate.

-Pr-
Team 2 imo.

Also, Carver, don't bash.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No he's not. He has nothing to put him on the same level as Orion or Wondy or even Thor. Team one's going down in flames. laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team 2 imo.

Also, Carver, don't bash.

Huh?

When did I bash?

As for the thread... WWH IS the strongest on the field but I kind of weakened Thor sine he doesn't have his hammer. So if they could get rid of Thor, then it could turn into a 2 on 1 but we have seen how that went when Orion faced someone who is around WWH physical strength... he got taken out in one panel (HP Doomsday).

carver9
No he's not. He has nothing to put him on the same level as Orion or Wondy or even Thor. Team one's going down in flames.

He destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Hulk has held a splitting planet twice the size of Earth together with nothing but brute strength. Hulk has thunder clapped a dimension to dust. Hulk has held an anti matter and a matter bomb from touching each other. Foot steps were strong enough to destroy a planet. Punches were so strong that the shock waves from them were preventing even high heralds from walking. He has thunder clapped Rulk to sleep. Tanked a punch that was so strong that it created a nuclear explosion.

Your turn. Why is Orion and Wonder Woman stronger than Hulk. Name me some feats buddy that's over what I just said.

Hyperion Prime
I think team two is more than team 1 can handle. Orion is the beast here in this here thread. He can quickly take Hulk down while WW skill keeps her in the battle with Thor. Once Hulk is dispatched and he will be dispatched they can team up on Thor and take him down.

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I think team two is more than team 1 can handle. Orion is the beast here in this here thread. He can quickly take Hulk down while WW skill keeps her in the battle with Thor. Once Hulk is dispatched and he will be dispatched they can team up on Thor and take him down.

Name me one feat from Orion that makes you thing he can take WWH down quickly?

Ill be waiting.

thanos-prime
Team 1.

Omega Vision
Team 2.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Name me one feat from Orion that makes you thing he can take WWH down quickly?

Ill be waiting.

Orion goes toe to toe with Superman. He fights Darkseid. EIther of these guys puts hulk on his knees. Orion is a bad ass mofo

carver9
Orion goes toe to toe with Superman. He fights Darkseid. EIther of these guys puts hulk on his knees. Orion is a bad ass mofo

Hulk has went toe to toe with Gladiator, Hyperion, the entire avengers, Thor, ripped through Onslaught, Sentry, Genis, Warrior Madness Thor, Zom Strange, Ghost Rider, and all of them will put Orion on his a**.

Hulk is a bad mofo.

What's next? Orion fought HP Doomsday and lost in one panel.

TricksterPriest
Of that list, only Genis, and probably Thor would give Orion a good fight.

H/P Doomsday would solo the thread, with relative ease.

carver9
Of that list, only Genis, and probably Thor would give Orion a good fight.

H/P Doomsday would solo the thread, with relative ease.

Sentry would beat Orion. He can't do anything to GR and would get penance stared and laughing , do you HONESTLY believe that Orion could beat Onslaught? Gladiator would beat him. I would guve Orion the edge against Hyperion but besides that, everyone that I've mentioned can beat him. Hulk fought a onslaught that was power amped with Magneto, Xavier, Franklin, and Nate... and Hulk busted his sh** open. If you believe that he can beat Onslaught, then make the thread. Everyone already proved you wrng about Supes vs 2 Hyperions.

TricksterPriest
Sentry would get his golden ass spanked by Orion. GR would take damage from the AF. And I wonder if Penance stare would work on a god of war.

Depends on the Onslaught? At the end of the series, maybe not. Early Onslaught? Sure. Glads would get bitched. AF to the face.

No version of Hulk is Orion's equal, keep dreaming.

Proved me wrong? Most of that thread was saying it was spite against the hype twins.

carver9
Sentry would get his golden ass spanked by Orion. GR would take damage from the AF. And I wonder if Penance stare would work on a god of war.

Depends on the Onslaught? At the end of the series, maybe not. Early Onslaught? Sure. Glads would get bitched. AF to the face.

No version of Hulk is Orion's equal, keep dreaming.

Proved me wrong? Most of that thread was saying it was spite against the hype twins.

Orion doesn't have the astro force in this match and in a physical match... Orion doesn't have the tools to drop Sentry and would get wrecked by someone who is physically above him.

Orion doesn't have the astro force in this match so again, he lose in a fight against GR.

Gladiator would stomp Orion as well. Gladiator is faster, stronger, more durable, and more powerful in a physical matchup. The astro force is Orion saving grace.

Onslaught would wreck him in a couple of panels.

Hulk in a physical matchup would cream Orion. Hulk feats are better and Hulk wouldn't get one shotted by Doomsday. They didn't even allow that to happen in the Hulk Doomsday crossover.

TricksterPriest
He can amp his attacks with it. It's part of his power.

carver9
He can amp his attacks with it. It's part of his power.

Name me some strength feats from Orion that suggest he is stronger than Hulk. You can even use his amps. I'm referring to Savage Hulk. WWH is in an entirely different tier than Savage Hulk. The sad thing is, you can't eve prove that Orion is physically above Savage Hulk. Prove that first and once you prove that, THEN we can move on to a more powerful version.

How about I start it... a weaker version of the Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth.

Your turn.

TricksterPriest
He fought Superman and stalemated. Done. big grin

And the asteroid? Didn't he get shot out of a cannon at that?

carver9
He fought Superman and stalemated. Done. big grin

And the asteroid? Didn't he get shot out of a cannon at that?

confused

What in the hell? We are using feats Trickster but since you are taking this rout... Hulk has taken on the Avengers that included Thor, Herc, Ironman, Wonderman, Vision, etc, etc... and he was dying while doing this and was still winning. Let's not use the "who he fought argument" because you will lose. He also stalemated Genis and stalemated Power Gem Drax.

TricksterPriest
ME lose? When Hulk has a long history of people jobbing? And power gem drax? He beat Hulk into the ground.

carver9
ME lose? When Hulk has a long history of people jobbing? And power gem drax? He beat Hulk into the ground.

Aaahhh, so now you want to bring up jobbing?

PG Drax and Hulk stalemated. What fight are you talking about?

Prep-Man
Team 2.

quanchi112
Orion goes toe to toe with Superman. He fights Darkseid. EIther of these guys puts hulk on his knees. Orion is a bad ass mofo Based on what ?

GRIMNIR
Thor and Hulk wins 10/10

Sirius77
team 2.

Hyperion Prime
Hulk has went toe to toe with Gladiator, Hyperion, the entire avengers, Thor, ripped through Onslaught, Sentry, Genis, Warrior Madness Thor, Zom Strange, Ghost Rider, and all of them will put Orion on his a**.

Hulk is a bad mofo.

What's next? Orion fought HP Doomsday and lost in one panel.

Have Mercy Gladiator(who is < than orion) lost to Hulk Because of a Plot device. He was in the process whooping that ass when hulk found a nuclear power plant. LOL there is all kinds of radiation in space, but we just happened to have the right kind down here in a reactor.....lol

ZomStrange was kicking that ass

Ghost rider could have ended hulk.

To me hulk has never been all the impressive....most herald level guys should be able to beat him because of speed and flight and exotic powers.

Newsflash Thor could have killed hulk years ago if he would just get serious. In reality Hulk should not even be able to touch thor let alone gladiator

carver9
Have Mercy Gladiator(who is < than orion) lost to Hulk Because of a Plot device. He was in the process whooping that ass when hulk found a nuclear power plant. LOL there is all kinds of radiation in space, but we just happened to have the right kind down here in a reactor.....lol

ZomStrange was kicking that ass

Ghost rider could have ended hulk.

To me hulk has never been all the impressive....most herald level guys should be able to beat him because of speed and flight and exotic powers.

Newsflash Thor could have killed hulk years ago if he would just get serious. In reality Hulk should not even be able to touch thor let alone gladiator

Aaahhh, now you are relying on the "could have" argument. Lol... you have to do better than this Hyperion if you think Orion could beat Hulk in a physical fight.

Hulk defeated Gladiator wo is>Orion. The sad thing is, you are trying to base things off of 2 fights when clearly both Gladiator AND Hulk has done more impressive things.

You say people shouldnt have lost to Hulk but on panel they did. Stop trying to take away his feats. Hulk has proven time and time again that he is a team wrecker, that he could defeat High Heralds... just because you don't like it doesn't take away from the feats. That's like me saying that Darkseid should be able to beat Orion with a wave of his hands and Orion fight against darky is PIS.

News flash...lol... how about this... news flash, Thor has lost to Hulk and got beaten to sleep with his own hammer.

News flash... Onslaught, who is >anyone Orion has fought (which from your own mouth, Supes and Darkseid) and Hulk disintergrated him with a punch.

Zom Strange > Orion and even though Zom was doing good in the beginning, he got wrecked.

Genis> Orion and Hulk was treating him like a child.

Warrior Madness Thor>Orion, and Hulk stalemated him until his jet pack busted on him.

Power gem Drax>Orion and Hulk stalemated him.

Hulk has also taken attacks from Galactus

Stalemated Classic Juggernaut in a fist fight.

Taken on the entire Avengers line up and was winning.

You have nothing to aid you in your arguments except "Orion has stalemated Superman and Darkseid"...lol. That doesn't cut it buddy. Then you try to down play Hulk feats talking about he shouldn't have been able to do that. You are clearly lowballing. He has been doing this for 20+ years. Get over it.

He has also punched holes through a time stream, thunder clapped a dimension to dust, destroyed planetary sized objects with his fist, held planets together, tossed mountains, adapted, and if you did not know, Hulk has super speed.

Now besides the 2 lame feats that you are clinging to, what else have Orion done to prove that he can beat the Hulk in a fist fight?

-Pr-
You have to prove that all of those people are > Orion.

Start with Gladiator, please. vin

carver9
You have to prove that all of those people are > Orion.

Start with Gladiator, please. vin

laughing

Pr... we have been through this.

-Pr-
laughing

Pr... we have been through this.

No we haven't. You keep telling me you're going to upload feats, and you don't.

Why do you keep me waiting like this? What kind of cruel person are you?! sad

carver9
No we haven't. You keep telling me you're going to upload feats, and you don't.

Why do you keep me waiting like this? What kind of cruel person are you?! sad

laughing

Give me until the 15th. I will show you.

-Pr-
laughing

Give me until the 15th. I will show you.

uhuh

If you disappoiont me, there will be consequences.

Omega Vision
LOL @ Gladiator stomping Orion.

carver9
uhuh

If you disappoiont me, there will be consequences.

Lol... now that was scary.

The scans that I present is basically going to be focused on his durability, speed, and strength since that is the main key on what we use during debates. Gladiator is half retarded, so I don't want to include that much involving his personality/fights.

-Pr-
Lol... now that was scary.

The scans that I present is basically going to be focused on his durability, speed, and strength since that is the main key on what we use during debates. Gladiator is half retarded, so I don't want to include that much involving his personality/fights.

so you're saying if he goes full retard he can beat Orion?

carver9
so you're saying if he goes full retard he can beat Orion?

laughing laughing laughing ...lolololololhahaha

What in the hell.

aztec
Originally posted by long pig
WW solos. Orion solos. evil face

I like the way you think. I'm going to second your answer. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.