Cade skywalker and Anakin skywalker Versus Darth caedus and lumiya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

3 fishys
CADE SKYWALKER AND ANAKIN SKYWALKER VERSUS LUMIYA AND DARTH CAEDUS

Pwned
Bandon.

Dude, please go read the rules, and then make threads. You only provide the combatants, nothing more. And if you do this intentionally, please stop being a sock. Go and use your main account and quit bugging us and this. Go bug us with your normal account, or I will DESTROY YOUR PLANET.

truejedi
technically, of all the rules he is breaking, the one you quoted is one he didn't break...

Pwned
=-p

Sleep deprivation ftw

Just seemed to me like hes a sock, nobody intentionally makes threads like these, its either a sock or someone below the age of 7.

Slash_KMC
Either he's a sock or not, either he's breaking the rules or not, either he's breaking all the rules or not, there's nothing any of us can do about it. Only mods can, but they are completely purged from these parts.

Zampanó
Obviously, our only option is to mention philosophy in a social threadbreak enough rules to bring down the USH on the forum. (A certain someone may be collateral damage, but I can live with that.)

So... how about mind/body dualism, guys!?!

truejedi
no, I don't want the collateral damage, in my opinion.

Q99
The Skywalkers pretty easily.

Slash_KMC

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Q99
The Skywalkers pretty easily.
Nah uh.

Caedus wins easily with either Cade or Anakin.
Lumiya gives either one a fight, and before this duel ends Caedus will jump in to help her out.
The Sith win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.