Full power Onslaught vs The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who Wins ?

inimalist
onslaught + Nate/Franklin? STOMP

Nihilist
Originally posted by inimalist
onslaught + Nate/Franklin? STOMP Onlsaught in his most powerful form shown on panel.

"Id"
onslaught + Nate/Franklin? STOMP

inimalist
Originally posted by Nihilist
Onlsaught in his most powerful form shown on panel.

sure

Harbinger
Onslaught.

TheLordofMurder
Full Power Onslaught mind rapes the living hell out of Void; Onslaught wins...

carver9
Good fight. Undecided. They both have the same feats.

inimalist
the void created a sun?

carver9
the void created a sun?

Did Onslaught beat someone more poweful than Molecule Man or reform from having his molecules ripped apart or his body being exploded from the inside out being sent to a different time line?

Your turn.

King Kandy
the void created a sun?
I'd say 100,000 suns is above that...

(And no, i'm not saying Sentry wins).

inimalist
Originally posted by carver9
Did Onslaught beat someone more poweful than Molecule Man or reform from having his molecules ripped apart or his body being exploded from the inside out being sent to a different time line?

Your turn.

no, he is pure psionic energy and thus has no molecules to be ripped apart...

Originally posted by King Kandy
I'd say 100,000 suns is above that...

(And no, i'm not saying Sentry wins).

pics or it didn't happen wink

King Kandy
Top-level psychics are one of the few things i think would be effective against Void.

inimalist
that, and it was shown part of the void could be contained within Emma's diamond form, so it is likely Onslaught's access to Magneto type shields would give him great protection

quanchi112
Void wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Onslaught rapes him. I'm glad everyone agrees with me on this.

guy222
void loses

JakeTheBank
Onslaught.

rotiart
that, and it was shown part of the void could be contained within Emma's diamond form, so it is likely Onslaught's access to Magneto type shields would give him great protection

A sliver of the void was physically contained by Emma in diamond form. The minute she changed back that tiny bit that was the void wtfpwned her. It was cyclops that was able to mentally contain the void.. Not Emma...

You can't compare a sliver to the whole...

carver9
Onslaught isn't mind raping a being that has feats of clearing the entire planet Earth of memories involving him.

the ninjak
Originally posted by carver9
Onslaught isn't mind raping a being that has feats of clearing the entire planet Earth of memories involving him.
That feat involved Mastermind.
Regardless, Onslaught's actions resulted in major players dying.
Onslaughts on another level. Especially with Franklin and Nate.

inimalist
Originally posted by rotiart
A sliver of the void was physically contained by Emma in diamond form. The minute she changed back that tiny bit that was the void wtfpwned her. It was cyclops that was able to mentally contain the void.. Not Emma...

You can't compare a sliver to the whole...

My point is, the shields Onslaught has access to can easily protect him or contain the void, if Emma's diamond form could.

Prep-Man
Onslaught!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.