Who is the weakest character that can beat Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Number Forty
I've read some threads here and I believe Wonderman is lowballed on this forum.

In his pre-evolved state he was almost as strong as Thor

After dying and evolving he was stronger than Abomination and wrecked Iron Man

Post Mystical arm Ionic he is much more powerful. So who is the weakest character that can beat Simon.

People also forget he is almost the engineer Tony Stark is.

Silent Master
Simon didn't really out-strength the Abom during that fight, Simon ko'd him after Abom was stunned by an electrical discharge. that and IIRC it was someone else in Emil's body.

That said, when he isn't being jobbed to make other people look good....Simon is a rather high-level brick, he's also one of the few Marvel bricks to have actual superspeed.

marwash22
low level charcters in terms of power but have the intellect of Reed/Doom etc. can do it with prep.

are we restricting this only Marvel characters?

Number Forty
Originally posted by Silent Master
Simon didn't really out-strength the Abom during that fight, Simon ko'd him after Abom was stunned by an electrical discharge. that and IIRC it was someone else in Emil's body.

That said, when he isn't being jobbed to make other people look good....Simon is a rather high-level brick, he's also one of the few Marvel bricks to have actual superspeed.

I disagree I have the comic, he knees him and generally out fights him. As for the Superspeed, yes, I agree, he threw Beast up and caught him. It was Beast said like catching a bullet. He's reactions and speed are always downplayed.

Number Forty
Originally posted by marwash22
low level charcters in terms of power but have the intellect of Reed/Doom etc. can do it with prep.

are we restricting this only Marvel characters?

No, lets define Simon and give him the respect he deserves on KMC.

BigSid

It was Tyrannus in Emil's body

carver9
Wolverine

Number Forty
Originally posted by BigSid
It was Tyrannus in Emil's body

Yes it was.

Number Forty
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine

Do you think? I think he'd bfr Wolvie by throwing him miles away.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Number Forty
I disagree I have the comic, he knees him and generally out fights him. As for the Superspeed, yes, I agree, he threw Beast up and caught him. It was Beast said like catching a bullet. He's reactions and speed are always downplayed.

He's made comments about seeing the world in slow motion a couple of times, one of which IIRC was during the Beast example you listed. He's been shown running through traffic(complete with speed lines) and pulled the spinning to create of vortex trick(I believe he was fighting Quantum).

Not that it counts, but a bio type entry even listed his speed as making him ideal for using the blitzkrieg attack

Number Forty
He's made comments about seeing the world in slow motion a couple of times, one of which IIRC was during the Beast example you listed. He's been shown running through traffic(complete with speed lines) and pulled the spinning to create of vortex trick(I believe he was fighting Quantum).

Not that it counts, but a bio type entry even listed his speed as making him ideal for using the blitzkrieg attack

It annoys me how misused he's been. If one character deserves an upgrade it's him. F Hyperion and Gladiator, he would make a much more interesting Marvel 'Superman', the original pre-Thunderbolts reformed villian.

Silent Master
Give me a few minutes, I think I have the scan that mentions Simon being ideally suited for the blitzkrieg.

Number Forty
Give me a few minutes, I think I have the scan that mentions Simon being ideally suited for the blitzkrieg.

Cool

Silent Master
I can't seem to remember my Flickr password, I'll post the pic after I get home from work.

Number Forty
I can't seem to remember my Flickr password, I'll post the pic after I get home from work.

Thanks and no problem.

AlmightyKfish
The Green Goblin shifty

TheLordofMurder
Cloak beats Wonderman 10/10...

Stealth+BFR for the win!

Konton
Loa!

Silent Master
Originally posted by Number Forty
Thanks and no problem.

Here it is.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65773294@N00/91808342/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Don Corleone
Hyperion.

tkitna
The Beast knocked him out before. Does that count eventhough he was brainwashed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.