Multiverse fight: Hit-Potter Vs Grammaton Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Harry Potter and Hit-Girl are combined to form Hit-Potter, a prepubescent hermaphrodite yielding all the powers, skills and abilities of both into one lame yet lethal being. Gear: Wand, twin pistols, combi-stick and cable-knife.

John Preston and Darth Vader (Anakin, pre burn) are fused to form Grammaton Cleric Vader, a bad-ass mofo yielding the powers, skills and abilities of both into one lethal being. Gear: lightsbre and twin-pistols.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1924/epicepic.jpg

Location: Warehouse where the US Government stored the Arc and other crated away secrets at the end of Indiana Jones the beginning of Indiana Jones-Crystal Skull.

Round 1: Opposite ends of the warehouse, seek and destroy

Round 2: 150 feet apart

Fight!

Rogue Jedi
Lulz, fail. Hit Potter rapes. You know why.

But hey, by all means, tell us why GV rapes. BTW, "Darth Preston" sounds better.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Lulz, fail. Hit Potter rapes. You know why.

But hey, by all means, tell us why GV rapes. BTW, "Darth Preston" sounds better.

Yes, am aware you believe anything Hit-Girl and Harry Potter can't lose.

Why you ask? Sith precog, reaction-time and speed, force-push/pull/crush/choke and Gunkata.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Yes, am aware you believe anything Hit-Girl and Harry Potter can't lose.

Why you ask? Sith precog, reaction-time and speed, force-push/pull/crush and Gunkata. Erkey derkey.

One thing. Is DP wearing his breathing apparatus? Is he in Vader armor?

Robtard
Onething. Is DP wearing his breathing apparatus? Is he in Vader armor?

OP said "Anakin, pre burn" and then there's the picture. Darth Vader, but before Mustafar.

Rogue Jedi
OP said "Anakin, pre burn" and then there's the picture. Darth Vader, but before Mustafar. My bad, missed that.

Scenario one: "Accio pistols, Accio lightsaber." All Hit Potter needs to know is DP's general location, he doesn't even need lie of sight. Then, "Confundus." Again, HP can do this from clear across the warehouse.

Scenario two: "Confundus." Sithzeimers ensues.

Not to mention that HP can apparate anywhere in the warehouse he wants, instantly. And yes, it will be instant, he will not have three wizard in tow, which would slow him down considerably.

Robtard
My bad, missed that.

Scenario one: "Accio pistols, Accio lightsaber." All Hit Potter needs to know is DP's general location, he doesn't even need lie of sight. Then, "Confundus." Again, HP can do this from clear across the warehouse.

Scenario two: "Confundus." Sithzeimers ensues.

Not to mention that HP can apparate anywhere in the warehouse he wants, instantly. And yes, it will be instant, he will not have three wizard in tow, which would slow him down considerably.

-LoL, it's a massive warehouse, "general direction" my ass. Because Grammaton Vader is going to sit there and do absolutely nothing while a small hermaphrodite cast a spell twice? No.

-Sith speed and precog is faster. Hell, Preton alone is likely faster. So Hit-Potter takes a between the eyes and one to the chest before the second syllable.

Show me one time in any of the films Potter did his teleport and it was both instant and without that swirling lag? Bet you can't. Do wizards risk teleporting into solid objects if they're not fully aware of the area?

Rogue Jedi
LoL, it's a massive warehouse, "general direction" my ass. Because Grammaton Vader is going to sit there and do absolutely nothing while a small hermaphrodite cast a spell twice? No.

Sith speed and precog is faster. Hell, Preton alone is likely faster. So Hit-Potter takes a between the eyes and one to the chest before the second syllable. The warehouse is not as large as the distance from where Harry fought the horntail to the castle. He accio'd his firebolt from there.

Wrong. HP apparates out of the line of fire (150 feet is a long way), land where DP cannot see him, then says Confundus.

It takes far less time to say "Confundus" than it takes to cast a force spell or draw pistols and fire.

Robtard
The warehouse is not as large as the distance from where Harry fought the horntail to the castle. He accio'd his firebolt from there.

Wrong. HP apparates out of the line of fire (150 feet is a long way), land where DP cannot see him, then says Confundus.

It takes far less time to say "Confundus" than it takes to cast a force spell or draw pistols and fire.

The warehouse is ****ing massive. Watch the end of ROTLA and beginning of CS. Because Harry knew of the firebolt's exact location.

Funny, dude. Draw guns you say? It's a duel, if the wand is drawn and ready, so is the other opponent's weapons. Stop trying to cater a win.

Harry teleporting when someone is looking right at him is a death-wish, as seen in the last film, it's not instant and items (knife in the film) can be taken along for the ride with lethal consequences.

"Con..." *head shot* Grammaton Cleric is pwning and we've not even discussed offensive Force-powers, lol.

0mega Spawn
2guns sniper rifle gun_bandana sorcerer
gunsmilie

sums that up HP loses badly

siriuswriter
Right on Manip!! I'm pretty sure that's a Harry pic with a wig, yes?

Or is that a Harry head on a Hit-Girl body?

Either way, crazy sick. big grin

*is secretly stealing for a rainy day*

On-topic, the fight between which "power" is greater, the Force or Potterverse magic, will always go on. Opinions will not be changed. Love/hate relationships.

One would venture so far as to say to stop comparing them, as they're about as comparable as... well, as a light-saber vs. a wand. No way to objectively judge.

Respect all background powers, yo!

BruceSkywalker
Grammaton Vader too damn easy

Robtard
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Right on Manip!! I'm pretty sure that's a Harry pic with a wig, yes?

Or is that a Harry head on a Hit-Girl body?

Either way, crazy sick. big grin

*is secretly stealing for a rainy day*

On-topic, the fight between which "power" is greater, the Force or Potterverse magic, will always go on. Opinions will not be changed. Love/hate relationships.

One would venture so far as to say to stop comparing them, as they're about as comparable as... well, as a light-saber vs. a wand. No way to objectively judge.

Respect all background powers, yo!

Harry's face over Hit-Girl head.

NP, use it wisely. I'd make a good avatar.

If we were discussing magic Vs The Force overall and to a lesser degree a massive battle, agreed. But these are two specific characters.

Dr Will Hatch
It's quite a shame that RJ had to have a fan affair with Hit-Girl since he tainted her reputation around here. She is so much cooler than anything Potter related it's not even funny.

And Grammaton wins. I don't give a f.uck what anyone says. Wizards can NOT outrun bullets.

siriuswriter
Harry's face over Hit-Girl head.

NP, use it wisely. I'd make a good avatar.

If we were discussing magic Vs The Force overall and to a lesser degree a massive battle, agreed. But these are two specific characters.

Two specific characters who are both known in their own universes to be "special" and "chosen" and "have powers beyond which we have ever seen."

Although I don't know how Hit-Girl is "special," besides the fact that she was eleven.

But even Preston was "special," at least till he started "emoting."

And the avatar is already made, my friend. wink

Robtard
Two specific characters who are both known in their own universes to be "special" and "chosen" and "have powers beyond which we have ever seen."

Although I don't know how Hit-Girl is "special," besides the fact that she was eleven.

But even Preston was "special," at least till he started "emoting."

And the avatar is already made, my friend. wink

And?

And?

And?

Na, I was the first.

Dr Will Hatch
"

wink

Hit-Girl is a Badass Normal. That's all you need to know.

the ninjak
Round 1: Christian Christensen. laughing Can't believe no-one did that.

Round 2: Hit Harry.

dadudemon
I hate these types of threads.

Since John Vader is obviously far faster than the Harry Girl, the thread is over in far less than a second. We have to keep in mind that the "uber" fast duelists in Harry Potter are NOT Harry Potter. If this was Snape Girl vs. John Vader, I'd say that Snape Girl wins.

Rogue Jedi
The warehouse is ****ing massive. Watch the end of ROTLA and beginning of CS. Because Harry knew of the firebolt's exact location. The warehouse is not as big as the distance, not even close.

Ah, so weapons are drawn at the beginning? DP is already aimed and ready to fire? K. HP dodges the bullets and death spells him.

You're retarded. That was a house elf apparating with three adult wizards in tow. It was harder to do and slower. This is one wizard, no one in tow.

Nah, Hit Girl can dodge bullets. Deal with it. If she can dodge bullets, she can even more easily dodge saber throws and force attacks.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I hate these types of threads.

Since John Vader is obviously far faster than the Harry Girl, the thread is over in far less than a second. We have to keep in mind that the "uber" fast duelists in Harry Potter are NOT Harry Potter. If this was Snape Girl vs. John Vader, I'd say that Snape Girl wins. Can JV apparate? Heeheehee I thought not. Apparating>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any speed ever shown on film, ever.

And yeah, Rob made it with Harry not Snape because he was trying for a win. He's still butthurt over the Hit Girl/Hitman and Hit Girl/McClane thread.

Sadako of Girth
But the apparation attempt would be precogged and stomped.

RJ accuses Robtard of Butthurt. (As if he is even vaguely entitled to use the word, along with "Gimping" ever, after his track record.)
The fact that the Harry/Hitgirl hybrid is made of the two characters that RJ spends 143% of his time on earth jerking off to, implies no pre-emptive bias on his part here..clearly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hit-Potter has no chance.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
But the apparation attempt would be precogged and stomped.

Nah, see, apparition is instant. No attack DP has is instant.

See, what we have here is a wizard who can teleport instantly at will, who can dodge bullets, and who has an arsenal of spells that dwarf DP's arsenal of force attacks, both in number and in strength. Bullets travel faster than force attacks and saber throws. So if Hit Harry can dodge bullets, weeeeeeell.......figure it out.

Rogue Jedi

RJ accuses Robtard of Butthurt. (As if he is even vaguely entitled to use the word, along with "Gimping" ever, after his track record.)

OK, here we go. Name the times I gimped. Name at least two or three. Bring it. I know you won't, but I prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt.

"Just cuz", huh? Same old shot with you then. No logical counter, just more lame ass one liners.

Robtard
The warehouse is not as big as the distance, not even close.

Ah, so weapons are drawn at the beginning? DP is already aimed and ready to fire? K. HP dodges the bullets and death spells him.

You're retarded. That was a house elf apparating with three adult wizards in tow. It was harder to do and slower. This is one wizard, no one in tow.

Nah, Hit Girl can dodge bullets. Deal with it. If she can dodge bullets, she can even more easily dodge saber throws and force attacks.

It's still a massive warehouse and Harry calling the firebolt was due to him knowing it's exact location. Deal wit hit.

Death Spell hitting a Sith with gunkata? Hahahahahaaaa. You just killed Hit-Potter.

As I said, show me one instance where Harry teleported and it was both instant and without that swirling lag. I sent you the film, so note it.

Hahaaaahahahahahahaaaahahahahahaha. Dodging sabre blows from a much faster opponent is LoLZ. But how do you dodge Force-attacks? That's retarded, RJ.

Robtard
And yeah, Rob made it with Harry not Snape because he was trying for a win. He's still butthurt over the Hit Girl/Hitman and Hit Girl/McClane thread.

I chose Hit-Girl and Potter because they're your two favorites, obviously.

Accusing me of butt-hurt, says the guy who's been making threads in an attempt to kill McClane since the pain suffered 2 years ago in the McClane V Riggs.

Keep crying though.

0mega Spawn
how does HP stop a force choke?

Robtard
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
how does HP stop a force choke?

Apparently by dodging it, along with Force pull and push.

Rogue Jedi
It's still a massive warehouse and Harry calling the firebolt was due to him knowing it's exact location. Deal wit hit. And he pointed in the general location of the castle.

Many HP spells can mind rape/immobilize/slow DP to an ants crawl.

Every time apparition was shown with the swirling lag in the HP movies, there was always at least one wizard in tow. When Fred and George each apparated, it was instant as I am claiming.

One wizard, instant. More than one, a slight lag. Pretty simple.

If DP comes at HP with saber attacks, Protego.

Bullets, dodge.

Force attacks, dodge. Bullets are faster.

Next?

Rogue Jedi
I chose Hit-Girl and Potter because they're your two favorites, obviously. Sure you did!!!! You know who my fave movie characters are, doofus. Mac is top 3.

Ahahahahaha by putting Riggs in a padded room, both unarmed, both wearing MMA shorts? THAT was a true test of who is better h2h.

You:

jpicUOJ9xL0

Robtard
And he pointed in the general location of the castle.

Many HP spells can mind rape/immobilize/slow DP to an ants crawl.

Every time apparition was shown with the swirling lag in the HP movies, there was always at least one wizard in tow. When Fred and George each apparated, it was instant as I am claiming.

One wizard, instant. More than one, a slight lag. Pretty simple.

If DP comes at HP with saber attacks, Protego.

Bullets, dodge.

Force attacks, dodge. Bullets are faster.

Next?

And he knew exactly where his item was. Keep avoiding that.

Yes, some spells can, but it won't get that far. You're the one that said "death spell."

Do show me Harry Potter doing so, you've got the film. Not that it really matters, Sith precog, GCV will be ready before HP appears.

Like it would come down to sabre blows. Though I imagine GCV with his speed could dice before HP cast a shield spell. It's over before it starts, Vader brings speed to his side and precog.

LoL, dodging the Force. It's invisible and who's to say it's limited to the size of a bullet. Pure failure, bro.

Robtard
Sure you did!!!! You know who my fave movie characters are, doofus. Mac is top 3.

Ahahahahaha by putting Riggs in a padded room, both unarmed, both wearing MMA shorts? THAT was a true test of who is better h2h.

Yeah, I do know your three favorites. 1) Harry Potter 2) Everything else Harry Potter 3) Hit-Girl

Talking about the very first McClane Vs Riggs thread, doofus. This is were the butt-hurt towards McClane started. Your thread.

The Butt-Hurt towards Anakin/Vader started in the Potter Vs Anakin thread. Forget who created this one.

The butt-hurt towards Preston started in the Riddick Vs Preston thread. DDM's thread.

You've had something against those three characters since.

Rogue Jedi
And he knew exactly where his item was. Keep avoiding that. And he had no line of sight.

He death spells when Sithzheimers takes over. "I'm definitely a good pod racer....definitely a good pod racer...."

Harry is only shown apparating with others. Remember the lesser wizard/greater wizard rule we employ here?

From 150 feet apart? Nice!!!! From 150 feet apart, Hit Potter dodges bullets and force attacks. Easily.

Force choke is an aimed attack, aimed at the throat. If you're talking force push, you got a point.

Robtard
And he had no line of sight.

He death spells when Sithzheimers takes over. "I'm definitely a good pod racer....definitely a good pod racer...."

Harry is only shown apparating with others. Remember the lesser wizard/greater wizard rule we employ here?

From 150 feet apart? Nice!!!! From 150 feet apart, Hit Potter dodges bullets and force attacks. Easily.

Force choke is an aimed attack, aimed at the throat. If you're talking force push, you got a point.

And he knew exactly where the item was as it was his item. /repeat

Going to be hard to cast spells when you're dead. Force-pull wand while using gunkata to evade bullets. Force-push + bullets. Or just Force-push + bullets. So many combos to easily win, advantage of speed and precog.

So you can't show it. Got it. This is where you say "wait until the next film!" a common argument for HP characters here.

LoL, dodging Force attacks. Scraping the barrel.

Rogue Jedi
And he knew exactly where the item was as it was his item. /repeat Never said in the movies that one must know the exact location of the item.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Accio

The Summoning Charm is a charm that causes an object at a distance from the caster to fly into his or her arms. The caster must know the general area of the object in order to summon it, and the farther away it is, the harder it is to summon. However there is some controversy on this claim as Hermione Granger clearly stated that it does not matter how far the object is, as long as you have it clearly in your mind, you should be able to summon it with ease. There can be spells placed to prevent certain objects from being summoned. The spell's incantation is Accio.

Rape.

If DP force pulls the wand, he must raise his hand and employ TK. This leaves him wide open for a split second for a non wand spell. Fail.

High end feats, bro. FF to :18.

j7jY3FuLEIw

See? Instant.

Slower than bullets. HG dodges bullets.

Robtard
Except in the movies they're shown calling items they're intimate with. So yeah, HP isn't just going to think "I want this person's gun" and it will just happen. Your wiki-link confirms this"clearly in your mind". Next.

And the other hand holding a gun caps. No fail. Dead Hit-Potter.

Instant re-appearing, yes. We're discussing the weak-link of starting the teleport, that laggy swirl-effect and the taking along of bullets and such with lethal consequences. Besides, keep ignoring that precog would let the user know that someone is about to appear behind them right before it happens.

You can say "dodge Force-attacks" until you're blue in the face and I'll laugh every time. Epic failure.

ares834
Grammaton Vader, "All too easy."

Rogue Jedi
Except in the movies they're shown calling items they're intimate with. So yeah, HP isn't just going to think "I want this person's gun" and it will just happen. Your wiki-link confirms this"clearly in your mind". Next. Familiar with. HP has guns. He's familiar with guns.

Yeah except HG teehee dodges bullets.

No. The lag swirly effect happened when they appeared at their location too with wizards in tow. If Fed and George popped out of thin air like in the vid at their location, then they disappear just as fast.

Getting bored.

Bullets travel faster, dude. An aimed attack like force choke can be dodged. Push? Not likely.

Robtard
Familiar with. HP has guns. He's familiar with guns.

Yeah except HG teehee dodges bullets.

No. The lag swirly effect happened when they appeared at their location too with wizards in tow. If Fed and George popped out of thin air like in the vid at their location, then they disappear just as fast.

Getting bored.

Bullets travel faster, dude. An aimed attack like force choke can be dodged. Push? Not likely.

No Limit Fallacy, eh? You buried yourself with your own wiki-link, move on.

Too late, you had her trying for a spell and the bullet's already left the chamber. *boom* head-shot.

Just accept that your "apparation" has it's faults and isn't some insta-win. Precog + Sith-speed >

Then stop. Or have the minerals to concede that GCV > HP.

Bullets are faster than instant? Because that's the Force.

Rogue Jedi
No Limit Fallacy, eh? You buried yourself with your own wiki-link, move on. A gun is a gun, bro.

Nah, you questioned that and I went another way.

Apparition with others in tow is slower and harder to execute, dude. Solo apparition is not.

Lulz minerals.

Time it takes to raise ones hand and execute is not instant no matter how you look at it.

Robtard
A gun is a gun, bro.

Nah, you questioned that and I went another way.

Apparition with others in tow is slower and harder to execute, dude. Solo apparition is not.

Lulz minerals.

Time it takes to raise ones hand and execute is not instant no matter how you look at it.

No limit fallacy. Not flying here.

Anyway you go, ends with HP dying to a superior foe. <--- fact

K. Nothing's changed. See above.

Min-rals/

Time it takes to raise a gun, pull trigger and bullet to hit its mark is slower than raise hand and use a Force-power. So again, HAHAAHAHAHAA @ dodging Force-attacks.

marwash22
fight starts...

Hit-Potter: "Avada Kedagarrurrrlgrrurlurrg"

Hit-Potter dies via force choke.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
fight starts...

Hit-Potter: "Avada Kedagarrurrrlgrrurlurrg"

Hit-Potter dies via force choke.

RJ won't be happy! Not happy at all!

Rogue Jedi
No limit fallacy. Not flying here. What's so different about their guns? Harry was not "intimately familiar" with the triwizard cup, yeah.

Matter of opinion, bro.

Except that HP can apparate instantly.

And HG dodges bullets from five feet away. Point?

Robtard
What's so different about their guns? Harry was not "intimately familiar" with the triwizard cup, yeah.

Matter of opinion, bro.

Except that HP can apparate instantly.

And HG dodges bullets from five feet away. Point?

Triwizard cup is a unique item and he knew what it looked like. Here he'd be guessing "guns". So no.

And your opinion is silly, brah.

And it's not changing the outcome.

She's not dodging the Force. What do you think, the Force-attack will just zip past her inches away? Really?

Rogue Jedi
Triwizard cup is a unique item and he knew what it looked like. Here he'd be guessing "guns". So no. And he doesn't know what a gun looks like? Cuz he kinda has some.

Fine, Dude. As if it's impossible to get some nail polish, apply it to someone else's toe--

Sure. Teleporting is silly.

Read what I said?

Robtard
Listen, of the years we've gone back and forth in here you've said some ****ing silly shit, but just stop with the "He-She will dodge The Force."

Rogue Jedi
Listen, of the years we've gone back and forth in here you've said some ****ing silly shit, but just stop with the "He-She will dodge The Force." Some, yes. A force choke aimed at ones throat is easier dodged than a force push. It's an aimed attack, aimed at the throat.

I never said the force in general, just some attack/s.

Robtard
Stop.

Rogue Jedi
Why? I'm right. Think about when Anakin TK'd the single piece of fruit on his plate and floated it to Padme. Why didn't all the fruit float? Because the TK was aimed on that one piece of fruit.

If force choke is aimed at someones throat, then they dodge 5 feet left, it misses them.

Robtard
Why? I'm right. Think about when Anakin TK'd the single piece of fruit on his plate and floated it to Padme. Why didn't all the fruit float? Because the TK was aimed on that one piece of fruit.

If force choke is aimed at someones throat, then they dodge 5 feet left, it misses them.

Because there's no reason to believe the Force is the size of a bullet and flies in a straight line. "surrounds us, penetrates us".

It's everywhere, dude. Basic SW knowledge.

NO DODGING THE FORCE LIKE A BULLET.

Sadako of Girth
OK, here we go. Name the times I gimped. Name at least two or three. Bring it. I know you won't, but I prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt.

"Just cuz", huh? Same old shot with you then. No logical counter, just more lame ass one liners.

LOL Youve detached utterly from reality.
That or youre denying for the crowd.
Very well...for their benefit:

Theres not enough space on the entire internet, in which to list the multitudes of times in which you made your self with Gimpery, Gimpism, Gimptasticness, Gimpaciousness, Gimpostasty, Gimpotics, Gimpasimilitude and Gimperatives in all their forms.

Star Wars
McClane
(Youve gimped them tonnes of times)

HP
Any opposition to Harry and his mates: You gimp/downplay the f*** out of them.

I've give logical reasons already. Guess you couldn't read them, with all the tears in your eyes, huh?

marwash22
what's this?

uh, unless you're faster than the Force user is capable of keeping track of, you're not dodging a force choke. As long as Darth Preston can see Hit-Potter, he can grab and choke him out.

The force isn't akin to a bullet, it doesn't travel through the air in order to hit it's target... it's telekinesis!

BruceSkywalker
also remember in ESB when Vader is shown force choking someone while talking to that person on a viewscreen..

There are a multitude of ways that Hit Potter is screwed here and it is royally.. Grammaton Vader takes this.. so simple.. even if Hit Potter manages to fire his/her gun the force will tell GV to block and then force pull the gun to him..

Rogue Jedi
Because there's no reason to believe the Force is the size of a bullet and flies in a straight line. "surrounds us, penetrates us".

It's everywhere, dude. Basic SW knowledge.

NO DODGING THE FORCE LIKE A BULLET. And it's entirely capable of focusing it on one small area, or a wide one. Why do you think a Jedi extends their hand when they force push? Why does Vader extend his hand and do a choking gesture when force choking?

If Vader goes to force choke someone he aims specifically at their throat. If they move, it misses. Moot point, because all he has to do is refocus on their new location.

Example: If Vader goes to force choke Nightcrawler, is raising his hand and NC ports away before Vader executes, then NC is safe.

Rogue Jedi
LOL Youve detached utterly from reality.
That or youre denying for the crowd.
Very well...for their benefit:

Theres not enough space on the entire internet, in which to list the multitudes of times in which you made your self with Gimpery, Gimpism, Gimptasticness, Gimpaciousness, Gimpostasty, Gimpotics, Gimpasimilitude and Gimperatives in all their forms.

Star Wars
McClane
(Youve gimped them tonnes of times)

HP
Any opposition to Harry and his mates: You gimp/downplay the f*** out of them.

No. I want specific instances and links. This whole "all the time" is bullshit. If you can't SHOW me, then stop wasting my time. And as far as "downplaying" the opposition, don't make me laugh. You're the worst one about passing off wizard power as "faggy emos with sticks in their hands."

Come on now, I have faith in you:

-hjqrxfvJ0A&feature=related

Lemmee take a guess.....Is it the Hogwarts/501st thread? The 20 Jedi/20 wizards thread? The Riggs/Mac thread where they are in a padded room?

Robtard
And it's entirely capable of focusing it on one small area, or a wide one. Why do you think a Jedi extends their hand when they force push? Why does Vader extend his hand and do a choking gesture when force choking?

If Vader goes to force choke someone he aims specifically at their throat. If they move, it misses. Moot point, because all he has to do is refocus on their new location.

Example: If Vader goes to force choke Nightcrawler, is raising his hand and NC ports away before Vader executes, then NC is safe.

There is nothing to indicate that the Force can be dodged or miss. Just stop.

Nightcrawler teleporting is completely different than dodging, he momentarily becomes intangible and dissapears(travels to a dif dimension in some versions). Apples to oranges.

Rogue Jedi
There is nothing to indicate that the Force can be dodged or miss. Just stop. Then tell me this: If a Jedi walks up on a pile of 100 basketballs, are they capable of force grabbing one and lifting it away from the pile, leaving the other 99 untouched?

Robtard
Then tell me this: If a Jedi walks up on a pile of 100 basketballs, are they capable of force grabbing one and lifting it away from the pile, leaving the other 99 untouched?

There is nothing to indicate that the Force can be dodged or miss. Just stop.

Nightcrawler teleporting is completely different than dodging, he momentarily becomes intangible and dissapears(travels to a dif dimension in some versions). Apples to oranges.

Rogue Jedi
Then tell me this: If a Jedi walks up on a pile of 100 basketballs, are they capable of force grabbing one and lifting it away from the pile, leaving the other 99 untouched?

Yes or no?

ares834
And it's entirely capable of focusing it on one small area, or a wide one. Why do you think a Jedi extends their hand when they force push? Why does Vader extend his hand and do a choking gesture when force choking?

They don't have to. Vader proves this in ESB...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ares834
They don't have to. Vader proves this in ESB... Yes, I know they don't have to, but they do it anyway.

Besides, that instance has no bearing on this thread. Pre Suit ROTS Vader raised his hand to choke Padme. Why?

ares834
They do it to help them focus... That seems the most resonable answer.

Rogue Jedi

Nightcrawler teleporting is completely different than dodging, he momentarily becomes intangible and dissapears(travels to a dif dimension in some versions). Apples to oranges. So NC ports away just as force choke is executed. He reemerges 100 feet behind Vader. Is he force choked as he reemerges, even though Vader cannot see him and is not extending his hand towards him?

Let's take YuLaw. Vader goes to force choke, YuLaw speed blitzes to the left, faster than Vader can track. Is YuLaw still force choked?

Rogue Jedi
They do it to help them focus... That seems the most resonable answer. And when Vader was TKing objects at Luke during their Cloud city duel? Why was he pointing his saber at them? Same answer? Why did Maul extend his hand and TK that piece of debris during the Naboo duel? Why does Sidious bother raising his hands when doing force lightning? Why were Yoda and Sidious gesturing at one another with their hands when they fought?

Rogue Jedi

Nightcrawler teleporting is completely different than dodging, he momentarily becomes intangible and dissapears. As do wizards when they apparate. big grin

ares834
And when Vader was TKing objects at Luke during their Cloud city duel? Why was he pointing his saber at them? Same answer? Why did Maul extend his hand and TK that piece of debris during the Naboo duel? Why does Sidious bother raising his hands when doing force lightning? Why were Yoda and Sidious gesturing at one another with their hands when they fought?

In all of those cases to help focus. Afterall, Luke's training with Yoda involves him levitating several rocks and guess what? No gestures! Even lightning does not require a gesture as Sidious can curve it as seen with his "battle" with Vader.

Rogue Jedi
In all of those cases to help focus. Afterall, Luke's training with Yoda involves him levitating several rocks and guess what? No gestures! Even lightning does not require a gesture as Sidious can curve it as seen with his "battle" with Vader. Just saying, there are far more instances of hand gesturing than not.

Robtard
So NC ports away just as force choke is executed. He reemerges 100 feet behind Vader. Is he force choked as he reemerges, even though Vader cannot see him and is not extending his hand towards him?

Let's take YuLaw. Vader goes to force choke, YuLaw speed blitzes to the left, faster than Vader can track. Is YuLaw still force choked?

Good question and I can't say for certain either way. Vader has shown that distance isn't a problem (or much of one) when choking and Jedi/Sith can use the Force to effectively see, when their eyes can't.

I would say yes, as Yulaw is still in the world. With NC above, I have no idea were he goes (if anywhere) in the film while teleporting. Also, can someone move about when they're being Force-choked? It's a manner of holding, maybe Yulaw would break his own neck trying, considering his strength.

Rogue Jedi
Good question and I can't say for certain either way. Vader has shown that distance isn't a problem (or much of one) when choking and Jedi/Sith can use the Force to effectively see, when their eyes can't. No matter how you slice it, he had eye contact on all his victims.

What I just said. Eye contact. Why else do you think he waited until Ozzel was on the viewscreen? It's not like he can be sitting around one day reading a magazine and say "You know, there's a guy on Hoth I'm pissed at. I can't see him, I don't know his exact location, but hey, I'm gonna force choke him."

Also, Vader knew the exact point in the universe where Ozzel was.

Zack Fair

Rogue Jedi
Hmm?

Sadako of Girth

Youre still missing the point the force IS the area.

It could very well be that its a residual from training at an early age. There have been instances where no hand has been raised in such a manner or the gesture has been different but achieving the same effect. etc.

Aims with his mind...yes.

What you think thats Vaders HAND in that glove...? lolz

Sadako of Girth
No. I want specific instances and links. This whole "all the time" is bullshit. If you can't SHOW me, then stop wasting my time. And as far as "downplaying" the opposition, don't make me laugh. You're the worst one about passing off wizard power as "faggy emos with sticks in their hands."

Come on now, I have faith in you:

-hjqrxfvJ0A&feature=related

Lemmee take a guess.....Is it the Hogwarts/501st thread? The 20 Jedi/20 wizards thread? The Riggs/Mac thread where they are in a padded room?

No its not.

Your tactic relies on the improbability of the person being bothered to cite them.

"Prove to me that Ive used the word "again" (I'll only accept a complete list of my usages of the word ever".)
See how that works...? :rolleyes"
I know Ive used it. YOU know Ive used it, but you probably aren't going to search fro that which you know Ive used so many times, because they very idead that you should have to, in the face of the obviousness is really retarded.
Especially when you're just saying that for the 'benefit' of anyone else reading this, who will know already what you're like, most likely anyway....

Its patently absurd for you to deny something that you are known for so intensely. LOL upon LOL to be had there, at that.

Thats not downplaying: Thats because, scientifically speaking, what they are. smile
Prove otherwise. And you, BTW are the worst one, by 245 lengths. You thrash me utterly in the "Downplay" race.
You're basically the Michael Flatley of the downplaydance.
iQmBHHvmrD4 (...with a touch of Richard Simmons too.)

At least Star Wars bothered to at least explain which ball park the Force falls into to...

Rogue Jedi
No its not.

Your tactic relies on the improbability of the person being bothered to cite them.

"Prove to me that Ive used the word "again" (I'll only accept a complete list of my usages of the word ever".)
See how that works...? :rolleyes"
I know Ive used it. YOU know Ive used it, but you probably aren't going to search fro that which you know Ive used so many times, because they very idead that you should have to, in the face of the obviousness is really retarded.
Especially when you're just saying that for the 'benefit' of anyone else reading this, who will know already what you're like, most likely anyway....

Its patently absurd for you to deny something that you are known for so intensely. LOL upon LOL to be had there, at that.

Thats not downplaying: Thats because, scientifically speaking, what they are. smile
Prove otherwise. And you, BTW are the worst one, by 245 lengths. You thrash me utterly in the "Downplay" race.
You're basically the Michael Flatley of the downplaydance.
iQmBHHvmrD4 (...with a touch of Richard Simmons too.)

At least Star Wars bothered to at least explain which ball park the Force falls into to... So, no links, eh? Figured as much. More hot wind from an empty bladder.

"You did this, you did that", but no links proving it. K. You're done here, Champ. Pack it in.

Sadako of Girth
I dont have to prove what is so commonly witnessed every day.

(BUT anyone wanting to see numerous attempts by RJ to gimp and getting called on it, include the
501st vs Hogwarts thread
Force army vs thread
Sidious Vs Voldemort thread and many, many, more...)

It would be like me saying Air exists:
...100% dumbness as we breathe it all the time. smile

Dance away, RJ..... Dance away.... smile

Robtard
No matter how you slice it, he had eye contact on all his victims.

What I just said. Eye contact. Why else do you think he waited until Ozzel was on the viewscreen? It's not like he can be sitting around one day reading a magazine and say "You know, there's a guy on Hoth I'm pissed at. I can't see him, I don't know his exact location, but hey, I'm gonna force choke him."

Also, Vader knew the exact point in the universe where Ozzel was.

WTF, when did anyone say Vader could Force-attack someone he didn't have eye contact with? We're discussing your nonsense of Force-attacks being dodged, which they can't. Stop trying to change angles.

But Vader at the end of EP3 crushed shit all around him; he didn't have "eye contact" with everything. So there goes that.

TheAuraAngel
I'm going under the impression that bloodlust is on in this thread while typing this so....

1. Hit-Potter.
2. Closer, though I do give the edge to Hit-Potter here as well.

Robtard
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
I'm going under the impression that bloodlust is on in this thread while typing this so....

1. Hit-Potter.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

ares834

1. Hit-Potter.
thumb down

TheAuraAngel
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Originally posted by ares834
thumb down

Ah right. I'm stupid.

Round 1: Stalemate.
Round 2: Probably Hit-Potter.

Robtard
Ah right. I'm stupid.

Round 1: Stalemate.
Round 2: Probably Hit-Potter.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

dadudemon
Nah, see, apparition is instant. No attack DP has is instant.

See, what we have here is a wizard who can teleport instantly at will, who can dodge bullets, and who has an arsenal of spells that dwarf DP's arsenal of force attacks, both in number and in strength. Bullets travel faster than force attacks and saber throws. So if Hit Harry can dodge bullets, weeeeeeell.......figure it out.

Yes, it was instant all those times that Harry got hit with a spell when he was outside of Hogwarts, right?

PWNNNNNNEEEEED!

Why didn't all the fruit float? Because the TK was aimed on that one piece of fruit.

lol.

Best comeback, ever, for this particular argument.

"Da fruiiiiiiit, man. DA FRUUUUIIIIT FLOATING!" laughing

It actually lends credence to Robtard's idea of force r@pe. no expression

What you think thats Vaders HAND in that glove...? lolz

Reminds me of, "You think that's air your breathing? Hmmm?"

Sadako of Girth
T'was an overt nod. wink

dadudemon
T'was an overt nod. wink

Figures.

I liked it...as I'm a rabid Matrix Trilogy fanboy. big grin

Sadako of Girth
I detested the sequels.

The first movie was awesome though.

After that the Wachowskis got enough money from the 1st movie to afford the spine-rehingeing surgery that allowed them to place their heads firmly in their bottoms...

Where they stayed forever...and ever.......and evermore.

dadudemon
I detested the sequels.

The first movie was awesome though.

After that the Wachowskis got enough money from the 1st movie to afford the spine-rehingeing surgery that allowed them to place their heads firmly in their bottoms...

Where they stayed forever...and ever.......and evermore.

I hear that a lot. Unlike the Star Wars PT, the films are too close in style, effects, and even time for me to be able to dismiss opinions like yours as "obvious generational bias" or what I like to call "blankie syndrome." There is/was an obvious genuine "sh*t" element to the last two movies and I cannot rationalize it away with something like, "Oh, it's just blankie syndrome, again." So, anyway, I've got to go, but I'd like to finally sit down and have a legit, adult, intellectual, conversation about why the last two movies are considered crap by some and awesome by a few.

My favorite is the second film.

My ranking goes in this order:

Reloaded
The Matrix
Revolutions

I typed that super super super fast so there are probably mistakes.

Rogue Jedi

501st vs Hogwarts threadYou mean the time when I said the tech spell around Hogwarts would prevent blasters from working?

You mean the time when I took 20 Jedi and 20 Wizards, placed them on unfamiliar ground, gave them knowledge of each other and equal prep? Thought so.

Or is it because I didn't give the Jedi heeheehee Star Destroyers?

Nah, you got raped there.

Rogue Jedi
WTF, when did anyone say Vader could Force-attack someone he didn't have eye contact with? We're discussing your nonsense of Force-attacks being dodged, which they can't. Stop trying to change angles.

But Vader at the end of EP3 crushed shit all around him; he didn't have "eye contact" with everything. So there goes that.

No, this has turned to whether or not force attacks can be aimed at one specific area, not a wide one.

And it was a confined area, NOT 150 feet.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

It actually lends credence to Robtard's idea of force r@pe. no expression

Wait, you thought Force-Rape isn't possible? Clearly, you're mistaken.

Robtard
No, this has turned to whether or not force attacks can be aimed at one specific area, not a wide one.

And it was a confined area, NOT 150 feet.

The Force is everywhere, consider it like being the air in the battle. GCV wants to choke, The Force isn't going to shoot out of his hand like a bullet and then hit, it's just going to happen around his neck, coming from everywhere.

Vader crushed shit all around him and didn't have eye contact. Period. Also of note, the building shook, ie, "the Force surrounds us, penetrates us..."

Rogue Jedi
The Force is everywhere, consider it like being the air in the battle. GCV wants to choke, The Force isn't going to shoot out of his hand like a bullet and then hit, it's just going to happen around his neck, coming from everywhere.

He crushed shit all around him and didn't have eye contact. Period.

Again I refer to the basketball question. Valid answer this time, please.

Robtard
Again I refer to the basketball question. Valid answer this time, please.

Basketball question? Cos I don't remember Anakin and Obi playing hoops.

Rogue Jedi
Basketball question? Cos I don't remember Anakin and Obi playing hoops. Vader walks up on a pile of 100 basketballs. Vader decides to TK one out of the pile. How does he manage to do so without lifting all of them?

This is more me just being curious.

Robtard
Vader walks up on a pile of 100 basketballs. Vader decides to TK one out of the pile. How does he manage to do so without lifting all of them?

This is more me just being curious.

Already covered. Because he focuses on that one, but again, the Force isn't shooting out of his hand like a bullet and hitting the basketball. It's all around.

Rogue Jedi
Already covered. Because he focuses on that one, but again, the Force isn't shooting out of his hand like a bullet and hitting the basketball. It's all around. So he focuses on and hits the desired one?

Robtard
So he focuses on and hits the desired one?

Yes, but you're taking the "hits" as if the Force has to travel from point A to point B, when as noted, "it surrounds us, penetrates (heehee) us...".

Rogue Jedi
Yes, but you're taking the "hits" as if the Force has to travel from point A to point B, when as noted, "it surrounds us, penetrates (heehee) us...". And we circle back to a force user being able to narrow down the span of a force attack.

Robtard
And we circle back to a force user being able to narrow down the span of a force attack.

Yes, they obviously can. But what you're not getting is the path the Force takes, it's doesn't, it's everywhere already. Here, let me draw a picture for you.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1858/theforcez.jpg

Blue = Force User
Brown = Target
Red = The Force

Conclusion: YOU CAN'T DODGE THE FORCE. Only possible way, is to be so fast that a Force-user can't track you to begin with.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, they obviously can. But what you're not getting is the path the Force takes, it's doesn't, it's everywhere already. Here, let me draw a picture for you.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1858/theforcez.jpg

Blue = Force User
Brown = Target
Red = The Force

Conclusion: YOU CAN'T DODGE THE FORCE. Only possible way, is to be so fast that a Force-user can't track you to begin with. K then. When Ozzel was force choked, why was Piett untouched?

Robtard
K then. When Ozzel was force choked, why was Piett untouched?

The hell, dude? Because Vader wanted to choke one and not the other.

Rogue Jedi
And how did Vader direct the choke at Ozzel?

Robtard
And how did Vader direct the choke at Ozzel?

He focused on the area around his neck. But as you've been told and shown, there's no reason to believe that the Force shot out of Vader's hand and flew at the neck like some bullet or projectile. The Force is everywhere, all around; it's not being dodged.

How many times to do have to cover the same point, dude?

Rogue Jedi
He focused on the area around his neck. But as you've been told and shown, there's no reason to believe that the Force shot out of Vader's hand and flew at the neck like some bullet or projectile. The Force is everywhere, all around; it's not being dodged.

How many times to do have to cover the same point, dude? And if Ozzel was a teleporter and teleported to the other side of the Star Destroyer, what then?

Robtard
And if Ozzel was a teleporter and teleported to the other side of the Star Destroyer, what then?

We covered that too. I don't know; can't say for certain. The Force-choke might hold, as Force-users can effectively sense/see with the Force, or it could break, as teleporting is moving from one place to another without traveling between the two locations apparently.

Do teleporters momentarily travel somewhere else outside of reality? As I said, it's been hinted that (comics) Nightcrawler momemtarily traveled through hell while he ported.

But teleporting is an entirely different animal than dodging.

Rogue Jedi
So we have to go with what was SHOWN onscreen, yes?

Robtard
So we have to go with what was SHOWN onscreen, yes?

Yes and nothing shown or said on screen dictates that The Force can be dodged. Which is what you're trying to get back to, you silly bastard.

Rogue Jedi
And we have come to whether a force user needs eye contact to force choke.

BruceSkywalker
And we have come to whether a force user needs eye contact to force choke.

ESB shows us the answer is no

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
ESB shows us the answer is no Er, in ESB Vader was able to see Ozzel on the viewscreen. Also he knew right where Ozzel was.

Sadako of Girth
Thats still no-direct-line-of-sight.

And from a distance too.
Of course he knew where Ozzel was: He could most likely feel his prescence with the force, which makes sense as the force is what he used to kill Ozzel...

Also Luke closing his eyes whilst lifting Xwings, and Lightsabres from snowy ice...more evidence.
(Bruce and Robtard are absolutely right.)

Also, Vader never had eye contact AT all with anyone in OT...
His eyes saw computer readouts representing the outside world and such through eye pieces, IE it wasn't ever direct sight. smile

Rogue Jedi
He had eyes on, dude.

Luke was looking directly at the saber and the X Wing before he lifted them.

In all 3 instances, the force user knew exactly where the person/item was.

Sadako of Girth
So?

Vader did not have eyes on at all...he had monitors on.
"Luke....just for once let me look on you with MY OWN eyes" not ring a bell?

BEFORE he lifted them...proving my point.
Eye contact is not a factor.
If Vader feels HG's prescence shes screwed.

In all three instances feeling them was involved.
Because of the way the force works.

Rogue Jedi
So?

"Luke....just for once let me look on you with MY OWN eyes" not ring a bell? Because he was then Anakin Skywalker again, not Darth Vader. He was looking at him as a father does his son, not as an enemy.

"Escape is not his plan. I must face him, alone."....Now, why didn't Vader simply force choke Obi Wan at that moment? He felt him, why not force choke him? Why not force choke him in their first duel? Hell, why not force choke anyone he felt?

OK let's try this a different way. Episode IV. Let's say at the very beginning, one of Vader's spies came to him with news that Obi Wan and Yoda were alive. The spy had no clue where they were, just proof of their existence. Now, could Vader have, right then, right there, have force choked them? Without seeing them? Without knowing where they were?

Sadako of Girth
Nah.
Its shown in ROTS what his eye gear is.
Theres simply no denying it.

He wanted to best Obiwan in lightsabre combat...revenging himself in LS combat against the man who LS'd his arm and legs off back in ROTS.
Anakin always had an ego on about his LS prowess.
(Remember him saying he was even better than Yoda?
Pure ego...as Obiwan was forced to remind him.)

As for your strawman attempt, that never happened.
Lets stick to only what happened.....as per rules. smile

ares834
"Escape is not his plan. I must face him, alone."....Now, why didn't Vader simply force choke Obi Wan at that moment? He felt him, why not force choke him? Why not force choke him in their first duel? Hell, why not force choke anyone he felt?

Because the force can be blocked by the use of the force. This is the reason Jedi/Sith battles usually don't just resort to rag dolling contests.

Force use does not give one omniscience. Had he felt there exact placement in the force he could have tried, although it would likely to no avail.

Rogue Jedi
Nah.
Its shown in ROTS what his eye gear is.
Theres simply no denying it. He was no longer Darth vader. Every time he had looked on Luke, it had been as Darth Vader. When he said "Let me look on you with my own eyes" it was because he was Anakin Skywalker again, the chosen one, and he had just brought balance to the force, fulfilling the prophecy.

True.

That never happened......My point exactly. If Vader is pissed at some douche across the galaxy, but cannot A: See him, or B: Know his exact location, he cannot force choke him. He is never, not ever, shown doing this, nor is any force user. It's not like he can force choke some random dude in the Outer rims.

Sadako of Girth
Also I think there is likely something something to do with Honour/protocol to initiating a lightsabre fight.
("I must face him alone" could very well relate to that.)

Look at the way they all start. The Jedi and Sith combatants always start in the same manner.... The mutual revealing of the sabres, the adopting of stances the decloaking, often with a few formal words...

This could be out of respect of some force user's code or something.

Vader is just an adopted name, as we found out.
Are you saying he also grew back his limbs when he turned back? No. Course not. He died a quadriplegic in a suit for this very reason:

Anakin=Vader
Vader=Anakin

Same person.
Thats also why Anakin/Vader wanted to save Luke, when a "pure Vader" logically would have killed Luke.

As for him not choking people all across galaxies, thats probably a range thing. But if Super Star destroyer sized distances are enough, then this warehouse is gonna be an absolute piece of piss for Vader/Anakin.

Sadako of Girth
Also: Vader really needn't rely on the force alone when seeking out a Potter hybrid.... Regular gaydar should have a Harrybrid registering a fairly large blip, for instance.

Rogue Jedi
Also I think there is likely something something to do with Honour/protocol to initiating a lightsabre fight.
("I must face him alone" could very well relate to that.)

Look at the way they all start. The Jedi and Sith combatants always start in the same manner.... The mutual revealing of the sabres, the adopting of stances the decloaking, often with a few formal words...

This could be out of respect of some force user's code or something.Honor? Lol at that, dude. Vader showed a lot of honor by killing younglings. Sidious showed a lot of honor when he ordered it.

Obi Wan, from ANH: "He ceased being 'Anakin Skywalker' and became 'Darth Vader' ."

Anakin and Vader are physically the same person, but until ROTJ, Anakin was dormant. Vader was in control. "Same person", as you are implying, means that both personas co-existed at once. I know it's EU, but look up Kyp Durron.

And....He knew where Ozzel was. Again: If Vader is pissed at some douche across the galaxy, but cannot A: See him, or B: Know his exact location, he cannot force choke him. He is never, not ever, shown doing this, nor is any force user. It's not like he can force choke some random dude in the Outer rims.

Rogue Jedi
Also: Vader really needn't rely on the force alone when seeking out a Potter hybrid.... Regular gaydar should have a Harrybrid registering a fairly large blip, for instance. Aaaaaaand there it is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shall we compare feats?

Robtard
So?

"Luke....just for once let me look on you with MY OWN eyes" not ring a bell?

BEFORE he lifted them...proving my point.
Eye contact is not a factor.
If Vader feels HG's prescence shes screwed.

In all three instances feeling them was involved.
Because of the way the force works.

Basic SW knowledge told to use throughout the films. "Feel with the Force, Luke."

Rogue Jedi
Gee, a Jedi can feel others through the force? I didn't know that!!!!!

Question: Why Order 66? Why go through all that trouble? Why didn't Sidious just reach across the galaxy and force choke the Jedi one by one? Why didn't Vader do it? Why go through the trouble of obtaining all those Clones, wait for them to mature and be trained?

The purge would have been much simpler this way. If a Sith can crush windpipes instantly as you guys claim, it would have taken maybe an hour.

Rogue Jedi

Force use does not give one omniscience. Had he felt there exact placement in the force he could have tried, although it would likely to no avail. And there it is, the correct answer.

Robtard

Question: Why Order 66? Why go through all that trouble? Why didn't Sidious just reach across the galaxy and force choke the Jedi one by one? Why didn't Vader do it? Why go through the trouble of obtaining all those Clones, wait for them to mature and be trained?

The purge would have been much simpler this way. If a Sith can crush windpipes instantly as you guys claim, it would have taken maybe an hour.

What does any of that have to do with dodging a Force-attack? Which is how this nonsense of yours started, your claiming that He/She could dodge GCV's force attacks. Focus on that, will ya.

But there's multiple instances when the Force is used as an extra sensory for the user and there wasn't a direct line of sight. Anakin sensing "everything" in the room next door. Vader sensing Luke; Luke sensing Vader. Luke using the Force to aim his shot in the DS, Luke blocking the practice shots while blinded etc.

The Clone wars cartoon series (currently on) expands on this even more.

Rogue Jedi
What does any of that have to do with dodging a Force-attack? Which is how this nonsense of yours started, your claiming that He/She could dodge GCV's force attacks. Focus on that, will ya.

But there's multiple instances when the Force is used as an extra sensory for the user and there wasn't a direct line of sight. Anakin sensing "everything" in the room next door. Vader sensing Luke; Luke sensing Vader. Luke using the Force to aim his shot in the DS, Luke blocking the practice shots while blinded etc.

The Clone wars cartoon series (currently on) expands on this even more. Just answer the question?

Robtard
Just answer the question?

Yet another question which is irrelevant to this thread.

HP can't dodge a Force-attack from GCV as if it were some bullet; there's nothing in the films to indicate that the Force could be dodged, the opposite actually. Accept it and move on. You're looking silly.

Sadako of Girth
Honor? Lol at that, dude. Vader showed a lot of honor by killing younglings. Sidious showed a lot of honor when he ordered it.

Obi Wan, from ANH: "He ceased being 'Anakin Skywalker' and became 'Darth Vader' ."

By your logic, Palpatine/Darth sidious had to keep dying then being reborn as the pther name everytime he spoke with a croaky voice over an intercom then went back out to be a Chancellor.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anakin and Vader are physically the same person, but until ROTJ, Anakin was dormant. Vader was in control. "Same person", as you are implying, means that both personas co-existed at once. I know it's EU, but look up Kyp Durron.

And....He knew where Ozzel was. Again: If Vader is pissed at some douche across the galaxy, but cannot A: See him, or B: Know his exact location, he cannot force choke him. He is never, not ever, shown doing this, nor is any force user. It's not like he can force choke some random dude in the Outer rims.

So? You could go under the name "King Isosceles the right", but you're still the same consistently-wrong RJ guy who has been typing here. stick out tongue

Nope. Anakin was commanding starships, crushing rebellions etc.
There was never any multiple or disassociative personality issue shown with Vader.

No EU allowed. smile

A couldnt see Ozzel.
He could only see a screen showing an electronic display depicting Ozzel.

Thats equivalent to me looking at your photo and being able to force crush you regardless.

Vader feels prescences, then rapes the shit out of those he feels.

Sadako of Girth

I think you need to watch ROTS, (Or any other Star Wars).

Vader was taking out the heads of the assembled federations, unions, etc

Palpatine himself after slaughtering 4 jedi, was too busy working the becoming emporer/republic restructuring thing whilst claiming to the victim.

The purge would have been more ****ed up that way: The cleanest way to do it was simultaneous strike.
Or the Jedi would all feel the attacks in the force and escape or warn others....
(Like Yoda felt/did only cause he was meditating)

And that'd mess up the whole "Jedi temple beacon" trap.
Palp's best plan of attack was the one that worked: Which is what he did. The jedi order fell.

Rogue Jedi
Yet another question which is irrelevant to this thread.

HP can't dodge a Force-attack from GCV as if it were some bullet; there's nothing in the films to indicate that the Force could be dodged, the opposite actually. Accept it and move on. You're looking silly. Dodge.

So? You could go under the name "King Isosceles the right", but you're still the same consistently-wrong RJ guy who has been typing here. stick out tongue Sure.

As a Sith, he was Vader. As a Jedi, he was Anakin. There is no grey area. Shall I quote Obi Wan again?

He A: Knew right where Ozzel was, and B: Was quite familiar with Ozzel's force signature.

See above.

I think you need to watch ROTS, (Or any other Star Wars). I've watched SW many more times than you, Champ.

Point?

Escape? How? Please share with the group.

The purge would have been much more easily executed my way. But my way was not possible. Tell me, IF Sidious chose to do it my way, was he capable?

Ahahahaha and what was the purpose of the trap, Champ?

Sadako of Girth
LOL So Ozzel has to have a force signature now....?
laughing out loud

LOL To at your assertion that you've watched them more than me.
A) You dont know how many times Ive seen them,
B) You seem to have absorbed nil knowledge for all your watching.
laughing out loud

regarding your questions, Susan: If you've had to ask, you'll never know.

Rogue Jedi
LOL So Ozzel has to have a force signature now....?
laughing out loud

LOL To at your assertion that you've watched them more than me.
A) You dont know how many times Ive seen them,
B) You seem to have absorbed nil knowledge for all your watching.
laughing out loud

regarding your questions, Susan: If you've had to ask, you'll never know.

"Presence in the force." Poor choice of words on my part.

You just can't answer a question, can you? Why can't you just answer the question/s I am asking head on instead of tap dancing?

A tip: I DO know. I wanna hear you say it.

Sadako of Girth
Nope. When you are questioning such basic things as these, I really dont feel obliged to answer, as its a waste of time..

Next you'll be strawmanning asking me what the big grey metal ball was that was in ANH.

The only thing that matters is that when HP/HG is detected, he will know they are there and will kill them.
The only point that matters.

Rogue Jedi
One more time:

Episode IV. Let's say at the very beginning, one of Vader's spies came to him with news that Obi Wan and Yoda were alive. The spy had no clue where they were, just proof of their existence. Now, could Vader have, right then, right there, have force choked them? Without seeing them? Without knowing where they were?

Either answer it head on or don't answer at all.

Nephthys
Considering the force is created from the organisms that exist in every living thing how can he not have a force signature?

That said, RJ is clearly talking out of his ass again. Yes clearly he knew right where he was down to the metre from thousands of lightyears distance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
Well some have more schwartz than others, chances are that Ozzel would register, but not as a significant pile of midichloreans.

Totally agreed on your 2nd statement.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
RJ is clearly talking out of his ass again. Yes clearly he knew right where he was down to the metre from thousands of lightyears distance. roll eyes (sarcastic) K then:

One more time:

Episode IV. Let's say at the very beginning, one of Vader's spies came to him with news that Obi Wan and Yoda were alive. The spy had no clue where they were, just proof of their existence. Now, could Vader have, right then, right there, have force choked them? Without seeing them? Without knowing where they were?

Well?

Sadako of Girth
One more time:

If he searched for them ala ESB beginning, (Essentially Force-divining) and he could get to within choking range and kill them, were it not for his perchance for f**king around with lightsabre duals... going by screen feats.

Nephthys
One more time:

That would depend entirely upon how close they were. As you see in ANH, Vader can feel Kenobi's presence unprompted just because the guy is close, and in ROTJ he feels Luke above Endor, again, merely from proximity. However, the universe is far too vast to feel and pinpoint one specific person (in the movies anyway, they do that shit all the time in the EU) across galactic distances.

Also remember that Jedi can blunt each others senses and stuff. See: the Luke vs Vader ROTJ fight.

Sadako of Girth
Yup. Jedi/Sith can do that....

Not hitgirls and kiddy wizards.

Rogue Jedi
If he searched for them ala ESB beginning, (Essentially Force-divining) and he could get to within choking range and kill them, were it not for his perchance for f**king around with lightsabre duals... going by screen feats.

Ah, so now Force choking has limited range? Might wanna take a second to pull your foot outta your mouth.

The question needs to be revised because Yoda and Obi Wan can conceal their presence in the force.

Revision: Episode VI. Let's say at the very beginning, Vader decides to force choke Solo (obviously out of the carbonite) and Calrissian. Could Vader have, right then, right there, have force choked them? Without seeing them? Without knowing where they were?

And the same question, but let's say his victims are two people he has never met before. Could Vader have, right then, right there, have force choked them? Without seeing them? Without knowing where they were?

Sadako of Girth
Basic SW knowledge told to use throughout the films. "Feel with the Force, Luke."

Indeed. Where taking such advice is shown to pay dividends.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
That would depend entirely upon how close they were. As you see in ANH, Vader can feel Kenobi's presence unprompted just because the guy is close, and in ROTJ he feels Luke above Endor, again, merely from proximity. However, the universe is far too vast to feel and pinpoint one specific person (in the movies anyway, they do that shit all the time in the EU) across galactic distances.

Also remember that Jedi can blunt each others senses and stuff. See: the Luke vs Vader ROTJ fight.

So the force has limited range. Thank you. Excellent answer. (We will no doubt circle back to this.)

I revised the original question due to a force users ability to conceal their force presence.

Sadako of Girth
Ah, so now Force choking has limited range? Might wanna take a second to pull your foot outta your mouth.

The question needs to be revised because Yoda and Obi Wan can conceal their presence in the force.

Revision: Episode VI. Let's say at the very beginning, Vader decides to force choke Solo (obviously out of the carbonite) and Calrissian. Could Vader have, right then, right there, have force choked them? Without seeing them? Without knowing where they were?

And the same question, but let's say his victims are two people he has never met before. Could Vader have, right then, right there, have force choked them? Without seeing them? Without knowing where they were?

Nope. No mistake by me at all.
Im speculating (And not without great cause to do so) that it could be done from greater distances, but, unlike you, I don't feel that speculation is evidence.

Youre dragging this needless dicking around out, RJ.
He'd have felt they were there, were they of concern to him, then they'd be dead....yes.

Anyway...youre ignoring the various other things that'd seal their fate and masturbate about hypotheticals.

They'd be either sensed via the force, precogged and premptively met at that position and ambushed, all kinds of other shit.

Sadako of Girth
So the force has limited range. Thank you. Excellent answer. (We will no doubt circle back to this.)

I revised the original question due to a force users ability to conceal their force presence.

Nope. The force isnt a gun, you fool.

Its the whole galaxy/maybe universe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doing the Flattley dance again? smile

Nephthys

The Force does not have limited range. Vaders perception of it does. Just as you cannot see everything at once, so too can he not sense everything at once. Force users can sense things from across galactic distances (the destruction of Alderaan, death of the Jedi, Anakin getting angry etc), tehy just don't do this all that time.

Rogue Jedi
Nope. No mistake by me at all.
Im speculating (And not without great cause to do so) that it could be done from greater distances, but, unlike you, I don't feel that speculation is evidence.

Youre dragging this needless dicking around out, RJ.
He'd have felt they were there, were they of concern to him, then they'd be dead....yes.

Anyway...youre ignoring the various other things that'd seal their fate and masturbate about hypotheticals.

They'd be either sensed via the force, precogged and premptively met at that position and ambushed, all kinds of other shit. Dragging what around? I'm asking a question and no one is answering it head on. Here, I'll post it again:

Episode VI. Let's say at the very beginning, Vader decides to force choke Solo (obviously out of the carbonite) and Calrissian. Could Vader have, right then, right there, have force choked them? Without seeing them? Without knowing where they were?

Anyone?

Nephthys
You're an idiot.

Rogue Jedi
Guess not. Pretty simple yes or no question.

Rock on, Rage Boy.

Robtard
This is on of those instances where you're clearly wrong about something and just too stubborn to admit it.

Dodging the Force, that's funny.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>