DC Magic vs Marvel Psionics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Dr. Fate
Alan Scott w/ Starheart
Captain Marvel

Vs.

Shaman Nate Grey
God Cable
Rachel Summers

Harbinger
Team one, though the psi's make them work for it.

JakeTheBank
Team 1.

"Id"
What version of Fate? The current one is fairly weak.

And does Rachel have the Phoenix Force? Otherwise she is just there to gets raped.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by "Id"
And does Rachel have the Phoenix Force? Otherwise she is just there to gets raped.

And she'd like it sly

SquallX
Is this Pre-Crisis Fate, or post. Yes, it makes a big difference, because Pre-Crisis Fate solos.

Is this Alan in control of the Starheart, or the Starheart in control of him.

Which Captain Marvel, if this is Day of Judgment Marvel, he alone could kill at least 2 of the opposing team.

"Id"
Originally posted by Blair Wind
And she'd like it sly She loves it, and with a burning passion. vin

Existere
I don't see why we need to clarify whether Fate is Pre-Crisis or whether Marvel is DoV.

I'm going to make an educated guess that Billy Batson is supposed to be the standard, Superman-type version of Marvel and that Fate is going to be one of his post-crisis versions (though their power still varies greatly between incarnations, and I'm not sure which is the most current).

Regardless though, current Alan Scott probably gives the DC team an edge.

byrdgang21
It's,current Fate & Billy

Rachel has portion oh PF

"Id"
Originally posted by Existere
I don't see why we need to clarify whether Fate is Pre-Crisis or whether Marvel is DoV.

I'm going to make an educated guess that Billy Batson is supposed to be the standard, Superman-type version of Marvel and that Fate is going to be one of his post-crisis versions (though their power still varies greatly between incarnations, and I'm not sure which is the most current).

Regardless though, current Alan Scott probably gives the DC team an edge. Levels of rapage.

Kent V. - Even non phoenix Rachel can give him trouble.
Hector Hall - No one on the Marvel team can beat him convincibly.
Classic Kent - RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!

Existere
Originally posted by byrdgang21
It's,current Fate & Billy

Rachel has portion oh PF Isn't current Billy powerless?

Existere
Originally posted by "Id"
Levels of rapage.

Kent V. - Even non phoenix Rachel can give him trouble.
Hector Hall - No one on the Marvel team can beat him convincibly.
Classic Kent - RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! I get that power varies, I would just think that common sense would dictate that we're not going to be using any pre-crisis characters unless specified in the opening post.

Prep-Man
Current Fate is pretty powerful, just not as powerful as the past, yet. The helm has vast power, he just needs the skill to use it. Anyway, team mage ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.