Odin/Thanos VS Super Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperion Prime
This is the Standard Thanos at HIS BEST. He is allowed AMP but he does not have IG or HOTU or anything like that.

Odin has his spear and weapons

This Super Amazo who has the powers of

Flashes
WW
Firestorm
Speedy
Red Tornado
Green Lantern
Zatanna
Batman (throwing the bat-a-rangs)
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Nth metal mace of Hawkgirl

Fight takes place on a deserted Earth in the heart of Los Angeles. This is a chance meeting and they do not know about each others powers. Who wins

I am thinking my boy Thanos puts up a good long hard fight, but eventually goes down hard to Super Amazo.

So who wins this???

TricksterPriest
He's epically screwed. Even 3 or 4 of these powers combined would be enough to wipe the floor with him. That whole list? He could beat Odin.

Harbinger
Cancel Christmas for Thanos.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's epically screwed. Even 3 or 4 of these powers combined would be enough to wipe the floor with him. That whole list? He could beat Odin.

I know Amazo is powerful, but that is the powerset he has. Those are standard Amazo powers. I don't think he could beat Odin, but he would make Odin work for the win. Each one those powers the only one that can hurt Odin is maybe WW Lasso, Flash and Firestorm.

chomperx9
Super Amazo, Easy

Omega Vision
You gave Amazo batarangs.

Thanos is fvcked.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You gave Amazo batarangs.

Thanos is fvcked. laughing

Hyperion Prime
I edited this post its now Odin and Thanos vs Amazo

chomperx9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I edited this post its now Odin and Thanos vs Amazo Amazo still has the batarangs right ?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by chomperx9
Amazo still has the batarangs right ?

laughing laughing laughing out loud

Yes he does!!!!!!!!!!

carver9
Odin solos

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Odin solos

He may, but it will be one of the toughest fights he will have ever been in in his rotten old miserable life.......

Odin wins, but loses his other eye to a batarang

carver9
He may, but it will be one of the toughest fights he will have ever been in in his rotten old miserable life.......

Odin wins, but loses his other eye to a batarang

Naah, Amazo durability sucks. One Galaxy destroying blast or any of the attacks he hit Thanos with should suffice.

Amazo is going to have to dodge that entire fight with Odin... one mistake could end the fight immediately. Lasers has ripped through Amazo... Flash has stabbed him... Black Adam has ripped his head off... Batman has laid grenades on his face damaging him, etc, etc.

We would have to completely ignore Amazo entire history for him to be a challenge to someone like Odin.

Hyperion Prime
Naah, Amazo durability sucks. One Galaxy destroying blast or any of the attacks he hit Thanos with should suffice.

Amazo is going to have to dodge that entire fight with Odin... one mistake could end the fight immediately. Lasers has ripped through Amazo... Flash has stabbed him... Black Adam has ripped his head off... Batman has laid grenades on his face damaging him, etc, etc.

We would have to completely ignore Amazo entire history for him to be a challenge to someone like Odin.

See the thing is Amazo can dodge all fight with the speed of the Flash. He can also make himself intangible using martian Manhunters powers. He can set up a sheild using gl ring. He can bind Odin with WW lasso. Once he starts using Zatannas spells on Odin he maybe able to hurt him. If I am not mistaken he was using all his powers at once when he last fought the league

He wont beat odin and Thanos, but they will know they were in a major battle

King Kandy
Odin and Thanos together can take it.

carver9
See the thing is Amazo can dodge all fight with the speed of the Flash. He can also make himself intangible using martian Manhunters powers. He can set up a sheild using gl ring. He can bind Odin with WW lasso. Once he starts using Zatannas spells on Odin he maybe able to hurt him. If I am not mistaken he was using all his powers at once when he last fought the league

He wont beat odin and Thanos, but they will know they were in a major battle

How about Odin stops time, bust through whatever shield Amazo puts up and blast him into small pieces?

Is that better?

TricksterPriest

We would have to completely ignore Amazo entire history for him to be a challenge to someone like Odin. No, you wouldn't. Amazo uses any power he acquires better than the original alot of the time. And what happens when he copies Odin and Thanos?

It's clear that few if any posters in this thread realize just how hard it is to take down Amazo in a forum battle. Amazo is almost always beaten by a plot device. It's very rare and probably jobbing for Amazo to beaten straight up. But...Amazo is a series of androids, and you rarely face the same one.

But since I'm assuming he picked one of the good versions, they're screwed.

celeyhyga17
Odin soloes

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Odin soloes until he realizes Amazo jacked the OF.

carver9
No, you wouldn't. Amazo uses any power he acquires better than the original alot of the time. And what happens when he copies Odin and Thanos?

It's clear that few if any posters in this thread realize just how hard it is to take down Amazo in a forum battle. Amazo is almost always beaten by a plot device. It's very rare and probably jobbing for Amazo to beaten straight up. But...Amazo is a series of androids, and you rarely face the same one.

But since I'm assuming he picked one of the good versions, they're screwed.

Power jacking has been turned off in this thread and even with it on, current Amazo has been stalemated by Wonder Woman and has also had his head completely ripped off by Black Adam. If you honestly believe these two are above Odin, then something is wrong with you.

Go ahead tricks and let's see what exuses you make up. To bad these showings are consistent for Amazo.

TricksterPriest
Power jacking has been turned off in this thread and even with it on, current Amazo has been stalemated by Wonder Woman and has also had his head completely ripped off by Black Adam. If you honestly believe these two are above Odin, then something is wrong with you.

Go ahead tricks and let's see what exuses you make up. To bad these showings are consistent for Amazo.

Thread starter didn't say it was off. He said Amazo didn't know the powers.

Amazo can take Odin's power.

What showings? Dude, are you not listening? There's more than one Amazo. You can only use bad feats if you picked one of the jobbing units. When Amazo isn't jobbing, he's an amazing beast. How about the Amazo that was beating 36 JLAers? Or the one who beat the regular JLA with ease? Or the Amazo that jacked the power of the Worlogog?

carver9
Thread starter didn't say it was off. He said Amazo didn't know the powers.

Amazo can take Odin's power.

What showings? Dude, are you not listening? There's more than one Amazo. You can only use bad feats if you picked one of the jobbing units. When Amazo isn't jobbing, he's an amazing beast. How about the Amazo that was beating 36 JLAers? Or the one who beat the regular JLA with ease? Or the Amazo that jacked the power of the Worlogog?

Trick, we use recent showings of characters. You are referring to the earlier version of Amazo.

TricksterPriest
The thread starter didn't say which one. And what happened to current Amazo? Has there been one since the Red Tornado incident? Because that one wasn't finished and it was malfunctioning.

carver9
The thread starter didn't say which one. And what happened to current Amazo? Has there been one since the Red Tornado incident? Because that one wasn't finished and it was malfunctioning.

If its not stated then we use the latest showings. I already told you what has happened to the latest version of Amazo.

Even though he is powerful, he durability is shitty.

TricksterPriest
you're talking about the shitty Amazos. Try talking about one of the good ones.

carver9
you're talking about the shitty Amazos. Try talking about one of the good ones.

Lol... latest versions Trick. That's like me using Pre crisis Superboy or Odin Force Thor as feats for their recent counterparts. Doesn't work like that.

Nihilist
Without Amazo copying Odins power he would get rape stomped.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Without Amazo copying Odins power he would get rape stomped.

Agreed.

Nihilist
Agreed. Thought i was on ignore bud smile

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thought i was on ignore bud smile

I lied.

paisapower
What good is Thanos for here, its basically Amazo vs Odiin and pet fly

Nihilist
Originally posted by paisapower
What good is Thanos for here, its basically Amazo vs Odiin and pet fly laughing out loud at Thanos being a fly to that JL line up, most of them woul be lucky to still be alive after the first few blast.

TricksterPriest
Considering that Amazo can use powers better than the originals and combines them in frightening ways.....I think you're lowballing Amazo.

Sirius77
If he can copy his opponent's powers in this battle, he stomps.

If he can't, he gets taken down.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Odin soloes

KuRuPT Thanosi
Please list for me the most powerful people Amazo has beat with his awesome C0py P0WAH for the Win

Galan007
He was tooling the entire JLA/JSA. He also copied half of the Worlogog's power, nigh-instantly.

Those are the best feats that come to mind.

iceman24567

Go ahead tricks and let's see what exuses you make up. To bad these showings are consistent for Amazo. Current Amazo = Super Amazo?

KuRuPT Thanosi
no it doesn't Ice.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
no it doesn't Ice. Then what the **** is carver taking about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.