Coin Toss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
http://youtu.be/mhXJcfczNIc

Who can make this scene the most chilling:

Joker
Dr Doom
Bullseye
Lex Luthor

(feel free to add your own)

they dont have to follow the dialogue, but there are some conditions:

-they cannot kill the cashier
-they cannot openly threaten his life
-the cashier does not know who they are or what they could do to him.

Mindset
Joker or Bullseye, they seem the most emotionally/mentally unstable.

rotiart
Heath ledger as the joker. I can actually see him coming off this way with a bit more intensity.

Lord_Talron
anyone have nominations that arent on here?

Simbon
After watching this scene, two-face gave up the whole coin-thing cause he just couldn't cut it anymore. Now he rolls dice, I hear.

I think Mangog would be pretty effective here, without killing the gas-station dude, or directly threating his life, or having the gas-station attendant know that he is the manifestation of the hate of a billion billion beings. I think it would make quite an impression when Mangog strolls in, eats some peanuts, says a few words about coin tosses ("Friendo"wink, and heads on out.

Originally posted by Simbon
After watching this scene, two-face gave up the whole coin-thing cause he just couldn't cut it anymore. Now he rolls dice, I hear.

I think Mangog would be pretty effective here, without killing the gas-station dude, or directly threating his life, or having the gas-station attendant know that he is the manifestation of the hate of a billion billion beings. I think it would make quite an impression when Mangog strolls in, eats some peanuts, says a few words about coin tosses ("Friendo"wink, and heads on out. I think it would make quite an impression for maggedon to exist and walk in there.

bullseye from max punisher wuld be great for that scene. the comediant would too

george '06
Joker, thats something I could see him doing, but killing him regardless of the outcome

Harbinger
Of those listed, Joker.

chomperx9
Harvey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.