Annihilus vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
1. Annihilus gets the control rod

2.Annnihilus gets the cr and the Q bands

who wins ?

Mindset
Annihilus

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
Annihilus In both ?

Gecko4lif
1. Surfer
2. Still probably surfer but not easily

dmills
As portrayed in Annihilation? Annihilus in both. Hard in the 2nd.

rotiart
Based upon annihilation... Annihilus fubared
Quasar! :-(
Also surfer had a rough time with ravenous... One of annihilus underlings....

I'll go with annihilus In both

Naija boy
Originally posted by rotiart
Based upon annihilation... Annihilus fubared
Quasar! :-(
Also surfer had a rough time with ravenous... One of annihilus underlings....

I'll go with annihilus In both

When Surfer got serious he disposed of ravenous quite easily.

dmills
I guess the Nihilist should prolly chime in. Are we using the bug on average, or his Annihilation version? That makes all the difference imo.

celeyhyga17
Annihilus
Annihilus in a stomp

kgkg
1.Surfer
2. Annihilus

Slaanesh
1. Surfer
2. Annihilus

kgkg
Originally posted by rotiart
Also surfer had a rough time with ravenous... One of annihilus underlings.... no expression

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by kgkg
no expression

that doesnt really work here since Ravenous got punked big time by Xenith who in turn got beat by Nova Prime who in turn seemed to defer to Surfer.... etc. etc.

laughing

TricksterPriest
Ronan broke Ravenous's face on his hammer when he came back to the Kree homeworld. Just saying.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ronan broke Ravenous's face on his hammer when he came back to the Kree homeworld. Just saying.

revenous doesn't have those dog when he fought ronan..if i'm not mistaken..those dog is the source of power in the negative zone..anti PC or something..

quanchi112
Surfer in the first and Annihilus in the second.

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ronan broke Ravenous's face on his hammer when he came back to the Kree homeworld. Just saying. Originally posted by Slaanesh
revenous doesn't have those dog when he fought ronan..if i'm not mistaken..those dog is the source of power in the negative zone..anti PC or something..
thumb up his currs give him power(sort of),Super Skrull got ris of his currs when Ronan beat him, same with Surfre the second time they fought. Ravenous didnt even have his currs when Xenith wrecked him iirc.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
Annihilus

Insane Titan
Bump

Supermex
Is the control Rod standard for Anni?
Just wondering..

janus77
Surfer wins, both scenarios.

Stoic
Originally posted by dmills
As portrayed in Annihilation? Annihilus in both. Hard in the 2nd.

agreed. Anni would be a huge problem for Norrin. Hey i think I'll buy a fish and call him Norrin. Good name for a fish huh?

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.