Thor vs Superman (no powers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Superman and Thor fighting without any powers (or hammer).

Who is the best fighter?

JakeTheBank
Thor.

He outweighs Superman by like, what, three times? Thor also has millennia of experience and quite a bit of skill to back that up. He doesn't "stomp" Clark, but he does beat him here.

TricksterPriest
Superman has actual skill feats and was trained by Batman. This is Superman's fight to lose.

JakeTheBank
Being trained by Batman doesn't automatically make you "x" amount of skilled, though. Kyle Rayner dropped that line recently and still got beat in H2H by Sinestro. If we assume their skill proficiency is even - which based off respective feats, is plausible - I'm not sure how Superman will beat someone who possesses such a staggering weight advantage over him.

SquallX
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Being trained by Batman doesn't automatically make you "x" amount of skilled, though. Kyle Rayner dropped that line recently and still got beat in H2H by Sinestro. If we assume their skill proficiency is even - which based off respective feats, is plausible - I'm not sure how Superman will beat someone who possesses such a staggering weight advantage over him.

That's true, but Superman does have some pretty good h2h skills. He was not only trained by Batman, but also by Wonder Woman. Kal also have is krytonian martial art to fall back on.

As for this fight, Thor wins.

Sirius77
If they're both powerless wouldn't that take away thor's weight advantage? His Asgardian physiology makes him more dense, and in effect weigh more, correct? So if his asgardian abilities and attributes are taken away, just as superman's kryptonian ones are taken away, they should be evenly matched.

Superman has had something like 1,000 years of combat alongside wonder woman in some odd alternate asgard or something in one superman arc iirc, but I think that thor has been alive longer and as a result probably has more battle experience. So thor would probably win, but not easily. Clark makes him work imo.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sirius77
If they're both powerless wouldn't that take away thor's weight advantage? His Asgardian physiology makes him more dense, and in effect weigh more, correct? So if his asgardian abilities and attributes are taken away, just as superman's kryptonian ones are taken away, they should be evenly matched.

Superman has had something like 1,000 years of combat alongside wonder woman in some odd alternate asgard or something in one superman arc iirc, but I think that thor has been alive longer and as a result probably has more battle experience. So thor would probably win, but not easily. Clark makes him work imo.

Depends on how Carv feels about it, imo. His Asgardian physiology contributes to his weight, which is 640 lbs iirc, and lends itself to his durability as he's more dense. If we remove his superstrength, durability, speed, Mjolnir, his god powers, etc, he would still be the same size; his mass wouldn't vanish and when's been depowered, there certainly hasn't been mention of him getting slimmer/weighing less, iirc.

Thor has much more than 1000 years of experience, yes. He's seen stars grow old and die which suggest he's very very old. Not to mention all the countless Ragnarok cycles he's endured and the fact he seems to remember them all as well, too.

Newjak
He would still weigh more on account of being a decent bit taller than Superman.

carver9
Naah, I was referring to them being basically humans but keeping their skill.

Solidus Black
Thor wins.

And this is the only way he can beat Supes too wink

The Pict

Weight advantage isn't such a positive thing in a fight, in fact it can slow you down (especially as Thor no longer has his super-strength to throw it around so easily). And a heavier fighter doesn't automatically equal a win. So it's not really worth focusing on.

Besides I'm sure it's not a staggering weight difference. Supes is built like a tank as well as Thor. And there's only 3 or 4 inches height difference.

Lord_Talron
they were talking about his asgardian weight of > 600 lbs

h1a8
If both start out as normal humans in similar bodies (both weight 200lb) then this is a hard fight. Clark has shown very good MA skills, including pressure points, CA like maneuvering, etc. I want to say Thor has more experience but didn't Clark and WW spend thousands of years trapped somewhere battling? If so then experience would also be the same.
If not, then Thor has more experience and Clark has shown more finesse skill.

Thor mostly likely will win, unless Clark uses those pressure points on him.

The Pict
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
they were talking about his asgardian weight of > 600 lbs

Okay I get that. But Thor no longer has the super-strenght to throw it around so easily.

However Carver said they are humans but with the same skill.

Silent Master
He might not have his cl 100 strength, but he'd still have the strength of someone his size and that size is 6'6" 640lbs of pure muscle.

Newjak
Hmm I always thought Thor was closer to 6'9 but if he's 6'6 then I would say he's roughly 250-265 of muscle and Superman is 225.

So that about a 25 pound weight difference just guesstimating.

Lord_Talron
what are boxing/MMA weight classes?

The Pict
Originally posted by h1a8
If both start out as normal humans in similar bodies (both weight 200lb) then this is a hard fight. Clark has shown very good MA skills, including pressure points, CA like maneuvering, etc. I want to say Thor has more experience but didn't Clark and WW spend thousands of years trapped somewhere battling? If so then experience would also be the same.
If not, then Thor has more experience and Clark has shown more finesse skill.

Thor mostly likely will win, unless Clark uses those pressure points on him.

I remember reading on here somewhere about centuries experience fighting, but then Clark lost it?
Thor has more combat experience for sure, but I always see it as swings a hammer or sword in battle and not H2H.

Originally posted by Silent Master
He might not have his cl 100 strength, but he'd still have the strength of someone his size and that size is 6'6" 640lbs of pure muscle.

Fairly impossible in a human. Over 600lbs is into serious obesity levels, not muscle, unless someone is like 8ft tall or something.

Also Superman is 6'3. And built like a tank as well.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Newjak
Hmm I always thought Thor was closer to 6'9 but if he's 6'6 then I would say he's roughly 250-265 of muscle and Superman is 225.

So that about a 25 pound weight difference just guesstimating.

Thor is drawn much larger, the difference would appear to be far more than just 25 pounds.

Just look at the difference between him and Cap who himself is 220 pounds.

Originally posted by The Pict
Fairly impossible in a human. Over 600lbs is into serious obesity levels, not muscle, unless someone is like 8ft tall or something.

Also Superman is 6'3. And built like a tank as well.

Kingpin weighs around 450 pounds and has zero trouble moving around....remember, this is comics.

The Pict
The handbook had him at 6'6 or 6'7. It seems about right in the comics.

Newjak
Thor could be closer to 270-280.

I was trying to be a little conservative considering how comics tend to overdo physique.

Uriel005
Thor on account of being a viking and living for drunken brawls.

Silent Master
Just think of the strength difference between CM Punk(222lbs) and Brock Lesner(280lbs).

-Pr-
Thor wins, but by no means easily.

Hyperion Prime
Thor wins this!!!

gogogadgetgo
didn't a de-powered Thor lift a solid gold life size statue of a bull before? iirc, the lifted it over his head and walked a good distance carrying it over his head. now thats some heavy shit. not to mention, while de-powered, he was hanging with the wrecker.

batdude123
He outweighs Superman by like, what, three times?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XgUh-2vXAbs/TSNRGsf20uI/AAAAAAAAAFI/p2HaRF2pm3k/s1600/Keith+Hackney+vs++Emmanuel+Yarborough+2.gif

Silent Master
Originally posted by batdude123
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XgUh-2vXAbs/TSNRGsf20uI/AAAAAAAAAFI/p2HaRF2pm3k/s1600/Keith+Hackney+vs++Emmanuel+Yarborough+2.gif

Thor isn't slow when de-powered, seeing as he was keeping up with Cap during a running battle against multiple enemies. somwhere around Thor#490

Plus, Thor is more skilled

Allankles
Based on some of Supes MA showings I think he's the more skillful. I remember a story somewhere in the mid early 90's where a depowered (human level) Supes pwned Bats. There was another more famous and recent fight where he pwned him with MA while being weakened by kryptonite.

Either way I think at human levels Thor would win the fight. His more pragmatic approach would serve him better in a human vs human battle, where things can quickly descend into an ugly brawl.

Naija boy
Thor uses his wrestling to take supes down and pound him out.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Allankles
Based on some of Supes MA showings I think he's the more skillful. I remember a story somewhere in the mid early 90's where a depowered (human level) Supes pwned Bats. There was another more famous and recent fight where he pwned him with MA while being weakened by kryptonite.

Either way I think at human levels Thor would win the fight. His more pragmatic approach would serve him better in a human vs human battle, where things can quickly descend into an ugly brawl.

I've seen those scans, IIRC Superman threw two punches and backed Bats(Kobra) into a tree....that is hardly an impressive skill showing.

Allankles
I've seen those scans, IIRC Superman threw two punches and backed Bats(Kobra) into a tree....that is hardly an impressive skill showing.

That's not it at all. I used to have the scan, they fought in a room, there were no trees about. wink

Allankles

He's had more MA displays than that of course - I just brought those up because he was weakened or depowered in both cases. WNK and Trinity come to mind as well.

Philosophía
Superman uses pressure points, Thor goes down paralyzed.

Originally posted by Naija boy
Thor uses his wrestling to take supes down and pound him out. What's Thor's best wrestling feat?

D-Block
Thor wins just like he would in a normal fight against superman.

TricksterPriest
I don't believe Thor can counter pressure point attacks. Nor do I think he knows about them.

psycho gundam
i like how superman turns into kenshiro without powers

we all know it'll be a hockey fight that goes either way

marvel/dc dickriders are so bitter

roughrider
Thor wins, but Superman makes it interesting. Thor will realize Clark has some skills even powerless, and will have to give it a real good effort.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor beats him down.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't believe Thor can counter pressure point attacks. Nor do I think he knows about them.

Doubtful when Asgardian warriors like Sif and Valkyrie know how to use them. Sif once used a pressure point attack on Masterson to get him away from Mjolnir, and Valkyrie used pressure points to knock the Hulk out IIRC. One other Asgardian might have used it in the past, maybe Hogun? Whatever.

Mindset
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XgUh-2vXAbs/TSNRGsf20uI/AAAAAAAAAFI/p2HaRF2pm3k/s1600/Keith+Hackney+vs++Emmanuel+Yarborough+2.gif He had like 50 shots and couldn't even put him out, lmao.

Guy just got up like nothing happened after it was stopped.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
He had like 50 shots and couldn't even put him out, lmao.

Guy just got up like nothing happened after it was stopped.

My only question is, how the **** did he not shatter his hand into a million pieces as a result of that?

Mindset
My only question is, how the **** did he not shatter his hand into a million pieces as a result of that? Probably because he punches as hard as a toddler.

batdude123
Seriously though, I look at that, and I'm just amazed at how his hand wasn't just totaled.

Philosophía
Thor is quite familiar with pressure point attacks, too. As in, he has gone down to them like a spasming *****.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/907136-avengers11416qg7_super.jpg

As is Superman, but on the other end of the attack. The same attack.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/th_supesneckpressurep.jpg

Mindset
Nice scans; Thor wins. ermmhappy

StyleTime
Seriously though, I look at that, and I'm just amazed at how his hand wasn't just totaled. It's pretty common knowledge Keith Hackney could amp his fists with Ki.

Also, I'm pretty sure he withdrew from the next fight due to hand injuries received from punching the shit out Yarborough.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
Nice scans; Thor wins. ermmhappy Remember that time Kyle cried out "Save me Superman" like the worthless alley rat that he is?

StyleTime
Can Supes replicate the "fragile wrist" style used in the scan? biscuits

Silent Master
Mantis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman in skill.

StyleTime
Supes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mantis in wrist strength.

Philosophía
Mantis being more skilled than Superman =/= the discussion.

Math ftw.

Mindset

Silent Master

Philosophía
You mean Superman wouldn't be able to replicate attacking the nerve clusters in the neck, eventough there's a scan of him doing just that?

Silent Master
There is only one nerve in the neck?

Philosophía
No. Are you about to say that only the nerves in the neck that Mantis attacked are vulnerable, and Superman doing a similar attack would be ineffective, eventough it has been shown as effective, just because they are supposdley different nerves?

I should warn you, Snake Eyes, KMC isn't Herochat.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Uriel005
Thor is a damn viking. He's been doing the drunken brawling bit before Supes Great-great-great grandparents were a twinkle in their parents eye.

Philosophía
She isn't doing some obscure, unspecified martial arts move.

She strikes nerve clusters in his neck, and Thor is down. That's all there is to it. And Superman has replicated it.

Hiding behind "Mantis is so much mawh skilled, bro!" isn't going to change that.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
no

(1)She attacked Thor when he was fighting the Lion God from behind. Took him out for like two pages.

(2)That's Englehart's Mantis.

She was skilled to the point it made no sense; like Marvel's version of Karate Kid. When she said strength was nothing against her skill, she meant it. Her martial arts allowed her to shrug off a dog pile from Iron Man, Black Panther etc. I think she dropped Vision with a karate chop.

My point -if you haven't guessed it- is that she's far beyond Superman in skill and using her as evidence is nonsensical.

It's not some kind of flaw on Thor's part, Mantis is just crazy skilled; she herself pointed out that Thor has an invulnerable body.
And he's not invulnerable in this thread, so Clark doesn't need power negating "skill" smile

Not saying Superman will take a majority, but if he does hit Thor with a pressure point it will have an effect.

Silent Master

Mindset
If Herc is in Thor's corner Thor wins 10/10.

He'll strike the nerve cluster between Supe's legs.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And he's not invulnerable in this thread, so Clark doesn't need power negating "skill" smile

Not saying Superman will take a majority, but if he does hit Thor with a pressure point it will have an effect.

That's not my point.

I'm arguing that posting a scan of a much more skilled opponent taking Thor out temporarily with a pressure point attack from behind and then using it as a basis for Clark winning is silly. Especially since I'm pretty sure Mantis has a natural affinity for sensing weak points in structures and such.

Of course it will.

Omega Vision
That's not my point.

I'm arguing that posting a scan of a much more skilled opponent taking Thor out temporarily with a pressure point attack from behind and then using it as a basis for Clark winning is silly. Especially since I'm pretty sure Mantis has a natural affinity for sensing weak points in structures and such.

Of course it will.
Alright then. estahuh

JakeTheBank
How many other times has Superman resorted to pressure point tactics out of sheer curiosity?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Silent Master
*sigh*

Let's try a different approach: The karate chop she used against Vision did not seem to be any obscure martial arts move.

Can I assume *insert any street level combatant* can replicate it?

Of course....just like posting a scan of KK hurting a cl 100 with a punch/kick/pressure point would be proof that a Hand-Ninja could do the same.

Philosophía
*sigh*

Let's try a different approach: The karate chop she used against Vision did not seem to be any obscure martial arts move. Unlike that example, what she did was actually stated - hit nerve clusters on Thor's neck, which isn't some obscure martial arts move.

Nihilist
Superman wins, even with no powers his dials still go higher than Thors.

Allankles

Silent Master
Originally posted by Nihilist
Superman wins, even with no powers his dials still go higher than Thors.

Superman wins becasue he's a Spinal Tap fan?

Silent Master
I had no idea Thor had gone down to pressure point attacks before.

I know, it is convenient to mention Mantis' skill. The point is Thor is vulnerable to a technique that Supes has used several times.

Fight is much closer to me now.

Well, her skill is fairly important to the feat. so is the fact that Thor was distracted when she landed the hit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I had no idea Thor had gone down to pressure point attacks before.

I know, it is convenient to mention Mantis' skill. The point is Thor is vulnerable to a technique that Supes has used several times.

Fight is much closer to me now.

I don't understand your line of thinking here. Can you please elaborate? Why does that scan change your opinion so much?

They're depowered here, and as such, pressure points should work. The only reason it should change your opinion so is if you believed that such techniques could not harm him.

Thor is not vulnerable to the techniques. Not more so than anybody else including Superman.

That scan doesn't prove that Thor is unable to defend himself against such attacks. Like I said, that was a surprise attack.

Allankles
I don't understand your line of thinking here. Can you please elaborate? Why does that scan change your opinion so much?

They're depowered here, and as such, pressure points should work. The only reason it should change your opinion is if you believed that such techniques could not harm him.

Thor is not vulnerable to the techniques. Not more so than anybody else including Superman.

That scan doesn't prove that Thor is unable to defend himself against such attacks. Like I said, that was a surprise attack.

It changes my opinion because:-
a) it's an efficient means for debilitating an opponent.
b) Superman (even when depowered or weakened) has shown an ability to use them.
c) Doesn't imply that Thor can't defend himself against the technique, simply that it provides evidence that it is an avenue that Supes can potentially use and get results.

Silent Master

Rage.Of.Olympus
It changes my opinion because:-
a) it's an efficient means for debilitating an opponent.
b) Superman (even when depowered or weakened) has shown an ability to use them.
c) Doesn't imply that Thor can't defend himself against the technique, simply that it provides evidence that it is an avenue that Supes can potentially use and get results.

That doesn't answer anything. The points (a) and (b) are automatic checks in such a fight; point (c) should also apply unless you assumed they, pressure point techniques, couldn't work.

I simply don't understand why Mantis using a pressure point attack on a Thor that was not expecting it, would change your opinion in a thread where both are depowered unless you assumed pressure points could not work in the first place which doesn't make much sense because as pointed out, they are both depowered/in mortal bodies.

Allankles
I didn't mean to imply that I didn't think it would work in the first place, the scan serves to re-enforce the possibility. You know...paint a clearer picture.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by SquallX
That's true, but Superman does have some pretty good h2h skills. He was not only trained by Batman, but also by Wonder Woman. Kal also have is krytonian martial art to fall back on.

As for this fight, Thor wins.
Superman may have trained with Wonder Woman and Batman. And he may be skilled in Kryptonian martial arts but in his universe he has only been proficient in hand to hand combat and practicing these skills for a matter of decades. Most of the time he hasn't need decent h2h, his strength is usually overwhelming. Thor on the other hand has been proficient for millenia. In a straight h2h fight I'd even speculate that Wonder Woman would be a bigger challenge than Superman.

Silent Master
Due to her skill, she would be a bigger challenge.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Brockalizer
in his universe he has only been proficient in hand to hand combat and practicing these skills for a matter of decades. Thor on the other hand has been proficient for millenia. I agree, Thor is more skilled than Batman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I didn't mean to imply that I didn't think it would work in the first place, the scan serves to re-enforce the possibility. You know...paint a clearer picture.

But according to your post, said scan had a real affect on your opinion as to how close this fight is going to be.

Whatever, I'll let it go.

zeel
Originally posted by carver9
This is Superman and Thor fighting without any powers (or hammer).

Who is the best fighter?

supes is toast.

gogogadgetgo
funny how people like to bring up crap like "he trained with batman" and "he was trained by wonderwoman" as if its the be all end all ultimate training. hell i could be trained by chuck norris himself (pls mr norris...dont roundhouse me) and i'd still suck balls.

being trained by someone doesn't equal the student is automatically good.

-Pr-
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
funny how people like to bring up crap like "he trained with batman" and "he was trained by wonderwoman" as if its the be all end all ultimate training. hell i could be trained by chuck norris himself (pls mr norris...dont roundhouse me) and i'd still suck balls.

it does when they've applied said training and done reasonably well.

Silent Master
Thor wins.

IMO, he has more exp, skill and in human bodies....will have a decent strength edge.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

It's something to consider, yeah, but being trained by Bruce or Diana, even regularly on a daily or even weekly basis doesn't translate into a massive skill boost, especially if Clark doesn't display it. I'm not saying he's not skilled; he is, obviously. But his own feats are what make him skilled, not just the fact he's trained with Bruce and Diana.

Sirius77
Depends on how Carv feels about it, imo. His Asgardian physiology contributes to his weight, which is 640 lbs iirc, and lends itself to his durability as he's more dense. If we remove his superstrength, durability, speed, Mjolnir, his god powers, etc, he would still be the same size; his mass wouldn't vanish and when's been depowered, there certainly hasn't been mention of him getting slimmer/weighing less, iirc.

Thor has much more than 1000 years of experience, yes. He's seen stars grow old and die which suggest he's very very old. Not to mention all the countless Ragnarok cycles he's endured and the fact he seems to remember them all as well, too.

Yeah I agreed with the age gap. I was just mentioning the fact that Superman is not just a brawler. Also, yeah Thor is about 3 inches taller than Superman. Tbh though, my roommate is 6 ft 7 and I'm 6 ft 3 (Thor being 6 ft 6 and Superman being 6 ft 3), his height is noticeable, but if we ever fought, it wouldn't be a deal breaker. They are both in peak physical condition. The only thing that separates them is experience. Thor's density is a superpower in and of itself. What human is 640lbs of muscle? In reality, he would be less than half of that. Thor still takes it, but Superman makes him work for it.

Black bolt z
Thor due to being bigger and looking more musculer. And the y'know...thousands of years of experience thing.

Don Corleone
This aint no truck stop trucker Superman's fighting. I just dont see him putting the bigger man down.

PsychoPJ
Thor enters berserkergang, beats down Superman hard.

Pressure points are nifty, but as anyone who ever had to deal with unskilled psychiatric patients and drug-influenced users, fine technique is near impossible to apply. Thor has thousands of years of battle-honed reflexes. Think Berserker Wolverine on steroids.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Sirius77
my roommate is 6 ft 7 and I'm 6 ft 3 ...

leonidas
not sure if it was brought up, but didn't superman and wonderwoman spend a thousand years or so battling together at some point? can't recall the arc or the circumstances exactly.

i'd likely go with thor in this battle though. supes may be more skilled in martial arts, but thor is pretty skilled himself, bigger and likely stronger.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure if it was brought up, but didn't superman and wonderwoman spend a thousand years or so battling together at some point? can't recall the arc or the circumstances exactly.

i'd likely go with thor in this battle though. supes may be more skilled in martial arts, but thor is pretty skilled himself, bigger and likely stronger. Ya something like that I believe it was the battle for Asgard.. I have a problem with people using years of experience as indication of skill level.

Thor might have had more experience but he still fighting like a stupid brick almost always.

We should go by feat to see who is better... I mean Batman doesn't have the 1000's years experience like most immortal/superhuman characters and he still one of the best.

Lets go by feats.... Just look at champion would you say he is more skilled than Batman?

batdude123
Originally posted by kgkg
Ya something like that I believe it was the battle for Asgard.. I have a problem with people using years of experience as indication of skill level.

No shit.

leonidas
Ya something like that I believe it was the battle for Asgard.. I have a problem with people using years of experience as indication of skill level.

Thor might have had more experience but he still fighting like a stupid brick almost always.

We should go by feat to see who is better... I mean Batman doesn't have the 1000's years experience like most immortal/superhuman characters and he still one of the best.

Lets go by feats.... Just look at champion would you say he is more skilled than Batman?

it's always tough to compare these kinds of fighters though. clark does have some pretty good h2h feats though, i admit it. but thor has battled very skilled swordsman, and is a very proficient wrestler. not saying clark can't take some, but i think in general thor's physical advantages and his own skill, would be enough to overcome clark's martial edge which wouldn't be as large as say, batman's would be. batman would beat thor all day every day, imo. but clark isn't him. i'd say thor maybe 6-7/10.

as far as bats vs champ: well, champ SUPPOSEDLY travelled the universe for millions of years trying to prove himself the universe's greatest warrior. he never lost until ss used energy to ko him and he became something of a joke. i'd say early champ would be far more skilled. his later depictions make him out to be a clown though, so...... shrug

psycho gundam

They're depowered here, and as such, pressure points should work. The only reason it should change your opinion so is if you believed that such techniques could not harm him.

That scan doesn't prove that Thor is unable to defend himself against such attacks. Like I said, that was a surprise attack. wut?

zeel
Originally posted by The Pict
I remember reading on here somewhere about centuries experience fighting, but then Clark lost it?
Thor has more combat experience for sure, but I always see it as swings a hammer or sword in battle and not H2H.

Also Superman is 6'3. And built like a tank as well. y

You cant use this reasoning. Thor has a lot denser structure then superman. If you think thor is over weight then i dunno what to tell ya =)

for the most part all comic book characters physical appearance are not really obtainable with a real life person. Mattle( toy company) openly admited to get the barbie doll look and the really long legs they would need a real life model of about 7'1 and 240 pounds at least. If superman is the same over all size as thor say 220 pounds id give the edge to superman due to the fact they are both excellent fighters but thor fights more on instinct and supes is more of a tactician.

Deadline

If you look at his earlier showings he could well be, they basically destroyed the character.

long pig
So basically two normal guys fighting? What the fuack is that about?

Silent Master
Neither Thor or Supreman are exactly normal, even without powers.

Grinning Goku
Thor would win this one methinks.

leonidas
Originally posted by long pig
So basically two normal guys fighting? What the fuack is that about?

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.