As a Baseball Fan . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
I am very disappointed in my fellow Baseball fans who severely beat that poor man to the point where he has brain damage in LA. Come on guys - Baseball is not a Raider game. It's grown men playing a child's game and some 'fans' have to act like this? Although I am a hardcore Red Sox fan, physical violence at game is absurd. Does anyone else agree with me?

Lord Lucien
I agree that the Red Sox SUCK.

Rogue Jedi
No, the Astros suck.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
I am very disappointed in my fellow Baseball fans who severely beat that poor man to the point where he has brain damage in LA. Come on guys - Baseball is not a Raider game. It's grown men playing a child's game and some 'fans' have to act like this? Although I am a hardcore Red Sox fan, physical violence at game is absurd. Does anyone else agree with me? It's Los Angeles. Are you really surprised?

Mindship
That'll teach him to say, it's just a game.

Bicnarok
The whole sport sucks, its a girls game.

The Dark Cloud
All sports are boring and meant to distract people from what's really importnt. This should be in the sports forum.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
I am very disappointed in my fellow Baseball fans who severely beat that poor man to the point where he has brain damage in LA. Come on guys - Baseball is not a Raider game. It's grown men playing a child's game and some 'fans' have to act like this? Although I am a hardcore Red Sox fan, physical violence at game is absurd. Does anyone else agree with me?

Really should just ban baseball all together, be the sensible thing to do. No baseball; no baseball related violence.

Having said that, go GIANTS!

Bicnarok
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
All sports are boring and meant to distract people from what's really importnt. This should be in the sports forum.

Exactly, sports, TV, daft friggin reality TV series and what not are all there to distract you all while the bankers rape the world for thier own person gains-

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
All sports are boring and meant to distract people from what's really importnt. This should be in the sports forum. So are women. Change your avatar now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.