The Arbiter & Master Chief vs Anakin & Ahsoka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Investigating reports of a possible new Seperatist weapon, Anakin & Ahsoka encounter The Arbiter and Master Chief. The Arbiter is armed with his Plasma rifle and Energy Sword. Master Chief is armed with his assault rifle, Energy Sword and MJOLNIR armor. Anakin and Ahsoka are armed with lightsabers and the Force. Who wins the duel?

axel_jovan
Force ftw.

Jinsoku Takai
Yeah, Anakin and Ashoka STOMP!!

Pwned
Ahsoka, being the retardedly powerful b*tch she is, would possibly win alone, simply because she'd find some way to kill them (damn writers)

Jinsoku Takai
Yeah Pwned, possibly. It would seem that any Jedi/Sith/Dark Acolyte/whatever who is at least moderately skilled w/ regards to Force usage/combat would have little trouble in a scenerio like this.

Lord Lucien
Tell that to Zett Jukasa and those clonetroopers that are <<<John.

Either way, Jedi stomp.

Zampanó
yeah no.

Master Chief is a bullet timer. He is faster than everyone in SW.
Master Chief is encased in Armor. He is more durable than everyone in SW.
Master Chief is strong like ox. He is stronger than everyone in SW.

Chief solos.

truejedi
no u.

Lord Lucien

Pwned
Not REVAN!

Anyways, its straight force rape. They pick them up, the smash them into the ground until they are gone

Nephthys
Yeah, because Master Cheif can survive re-entry unscratched but being slammed into the ground'll just tear him apart.

Lord Lucien
That's true, blunt trauma won't mean much to him. Arbiter sure, but no John. Still doesn't solve the little dilemma of not being to counter his sudden inability to move. Or withstand a lightsaber.

RE: Blaxican
Getting levitated into the air doesn't mean he won't be able to fire his gun. He's been trained on how to fight in zero-G environments.

Lord Lucien
Has his gun been upgraded to resist telekinetic manipulation/lightsaber damage?

Something tells me the gun would get easily chopped in half by a lightsaber. I don't think Anakin can easily lift a 2000 pound object while running forward to chop him in half while simultaneously deflecting gun fire. And if he throws it, that would leave him vulnerable to the gun fire.

Lord Lucien
The Mark V armor only weighed 1,000 pounds. And if Dark Anakin can lift and huck a giant-ass statue, I see no problem with Light Anakin lifting a SPARTAN.

Or his gun.

My mistake. I don't think he could multi-task lift that, either. "Dark Anakin"?

As for his gun, Anakin would have to fight against the tank lifting strength holding it down.

Lord Lucien
"Vader", sorry.

Then John gets to go on a ride, following his gun around until he lets go. Hopefully Anakin doesn't plot a trajectory right in to his lightsaber.

Pwned
Really, the Force is just to much for Chief and the Arbiter, eventually being smashed into the ground that suit wont hold up.

And Ahsoka will kill hem both due to PIS.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
"Vader", sorry.

Then John gets to go on a ride, following his gun around until he lets go. Hopefully Anakin doesn't plot a trajectory right in to his lightsaber. That is a hilarious image in my head. I see Anakin getting shot in the process of doing that though. Originally posted by Pwned
Really, the Force is just to much for Chief and the Arbiter, eventually being smashed into the ground that suit wont hold up.

And Ahsoka will kill hem both due to PIS. lol force. Tell that to greivous. And Jango. And every single other non-force sensitive thats killed Jedi throughout the entirety of the mythos.

Lord Lucien
Jango died like a b*tch. Couldn't even handle an animal he very well knew was running amok in the area. Grievous got Force Crushed and Force Pushed all within like a week. One damaged his organs, the other sent him flying. And Grievous knows all about, and has trained for the specific purpose of, fighting people equipped with the Force. And he still didn't fare too well against people who are all within Anakin's level.

John and the Arbiter know shit all about it, and shit all about defending against it. They have nothing to block a saber, and nothing to fight against TK. They are going to die.

Pwned
Seriously, and considering how Kenobi was the first one to hold him back long enough in a straight fight to use the Force, then yeah.

And Jango was a Mandalorian, they do that shit sometimes.

I really don't agree, but, I've had this discussion so many times, in this forum alone. I really don't feel like going into it again.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Pwned
Seriously, and considering how Kenobi was the first one to hold him back long enough in a straight fight to use the Force, then yeah.

And Jango was a Mandalorian, they do that shit sometimes.

No, Kenobi was not.

Pwned
Who did before him? And I mean in a straight fight, not in some "Grevious jumping around and hiding then cutting them apart" thing

Nephthys
Off the top of my head, Ki-Adi Mundi tried to Force Push him, but he dodged it and soem Ithorian tried to Force Scream him, but he tanked it.

Dodging the force. I always laughed at that part.

Lord Lucien
Really puts the mystical energy field in to a missile perspective.

Stealth Moose
Force powers make this horribly unbalanced. Just Force choke Arbiter/Chief or maybe push their eyes in a little bit and they're done.

Pwned
That is true, Anakin could just choke Chief, while Ahsoka kills the Arbiter

Nephthys
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Really puts the mystical energy field in to a missile perspective.

Since when was Force Push not used in missile form?

3 fishys
Whoever said Halo is stronger than STarwars in everyway, DIPSHIT

Revan Could destroy whole of halo while eating a apple.
Master Chief is a little prick like all other spartans who will all g et pwned by a stormtrooper.

Revan FTW, Halo suck my grions

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by 3 fishys
Whoever said Halo is stronger than STarwars in everyway, DIPSHIT

Revan Could destroy whole of halo while eating a apple.
Master Chief is a little prick like all other spartans who will all g et pwned by a stormtrooper.

Revan FTW, Halo suck my grions

Pwned by a stormtrooper? No ****ing way that's happening. But, against a higher caliber Jedi, he's royally ****ed!

Pwned
Alright, not a single stormtrooper. 42 stormtroopers, and the entire Haloverse will explode.

An entire legion of stormtroopers got there asses whooped by teddy bears. SPARTANS would annihilate a stormtrooper army.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
An entire legion of stormtroopers got there asses whooped by teddy bears. SPARTANS would annihilate a stormtrooper army.

Actually, what you see in the movie is a sample of what really happened. Most of the Stormtroopers were overcome by Renegade Squadron. Before they become involved, Tempest Force owned the Ewoks.

Pwned
42. The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.

And yes, the Ewoks barely did anything short of laying traps. Sadly, the Imperials had no Ackbar to run around waving his arms and yelling "ITS A TRAP!"

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Actually, what you see in the movie is a sample of what really happened. Most of the Stormtroopers were overcome by Renegade Squadron. Before they become involved, Tempest Force owned the Ewoks. "Most"? What's this according to?

Lord Lucien
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron.

This from Wookiee's article on the battle:

"Meanwhile, Renegade Squadron heard over their comlinks that Solo was surrounded, and they rushed to his rescue. First, they liberated an Ewok village captured by stormtroopers. Finally, Renegade Squadron prevented the repairs from being finished, some Imperials were trying to repair an AT-AT that had been crippled by Solo's strike team earlier."

"Although initially surprised by the ambush, Tempest Force regained the upper hand and squads of stormtroopers pursued the Ewoks into the forest. Despite being outnumbered by the natives, the stormtroopers with their armor and advanced weapons forced the Ewoks back, and Imperial AT-ST scout walkers decimated Ewok holdouts. The Ewoks tried, but were unsuccessful with a number of tactics, such as using gliders to drop stones on top of the walkers, and trying to trip them with ropes."

"Hoping to take the upper hand, a pair of Ewoks, led by the Wookiee Chewbacca, successfully captured Tempest Scout 2, one of the AT-ST walkers, throwing Lieutenant Watts out of the scout walker in the process. Renegade Squadron also sent at least one of their men into the walker. The tide of the battle began to turn as Chewbacca used this AT-ST to take out isolated Imperial units as well as another Imperial walker. The sight of this rallied the remaining Ewoks, who had been retreating into the woods, and they doubled their efforts behind the stolen AT-ST."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.