History will show George W Bush was right!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Square Jaw

jaden101
I'd like to think he'd be remembered far more for the vast amount of work he has done for Africa than anything else but obviously that's not going to be the case.

Square Jaw
A great man

Bicnarok

Square Jaw

Bicnarok

siriuswriter
Except for the fact that the national deficit went up, and up, and up, and up, and up some more.

That's something that will be remembered in the long term.

Non Jihadist
I have to agree with the thread starter, he was inspirational and wonderful as a world leader!

skekUng
History is written by the victors.

Non Jihadist
Originally posted by skekUng
History is written by the victors.

Only during wars.

Robtard
Originally posted by Non Jihadist
Only during wars.

And there's always a war being waged

Bardock42
Originally posted by Non Jihadist
Only during wars.

Nah, only shortly after wars.

Mr Parker
Theres a great book out that so much hits the nail on the head about him appropriately called THE PROSECUTION OF GEORGE W BUSH FOR MURDER.Now this other bastard Obozo comes in and continues and expands his autrocities.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bardock42
Nah, only shortly after wars.

That would be a matter of perspective, take for instance the research on saints and their relevance to the people living in Europe from 1050-1200, only recently (read 1980ish) did Catholics and Protestant reach a fitting understanding of each arguments, same can be said concerning the incidents that happened in China during the second world war, performed by the Japanese people, each still have a different history writting.

Lord Lucien
I was under the impression that George W. Bush was already right.

mac-11
Does anyone else feel that the title of this thread is ridiculous?

alltoomany

skekUng
Originally posted by alltoomany
somewhat agree

How lucky; then you're only somewhat wrong.

Robtard
This has been said concerning most if not all controversial leaders.

IMO, people that have the "this is payback fer 9/11!" will love Bush and all others will vary between outright despising the man to a "meh" attitude

skekUng
but the original post addresssed a lot more than 9/11

SamZED
Much like my TV, history will show he was retarded.

Robtard
but the original post addresssed a lot more than 9/11

I believe you, as I've not read it and I won't, but it's overall irrelevant to my post. GW Bush is will be remembered mostly for being the sitting president during 9/11 and heading the "Iragi Conflict."

People will focus on this and likely either like or dislike him because of his actions concerning this, with some middle-grounders.

Lord Lucien
Jefferson wrote the Declaration and screwed his slaves. Lincoln freed the slaves and won the War (and died). Truman nuked the Japs. Kennedy spoke German. Nixon was a crook. Clinton love to f*ck. Bush invaded Iraq.

It's all anyone really remembers and judges. Kinda makes Obama's communist takeover through healthcare look a tad pedestrian.

menokokoro
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Except for the fact that the national deficit went up, and up, and up, and up, and up some more.

That's something that will be remembered in the long term. naw, that will be overshadowed by the horrible mess created by his successor.

skekUng
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Jefferson wrote the Declaration and screwed his slaves. Lincoln freed the slaves and won the War (and died). Truman nuked the Japs. Kennedy spoke German. Nixon was a crook. Clinton love to f*ck. Bush invaded Iraq.

It's all anyone really remembers and judges. Kinda makes Obama's communist takeover through healthcare look a tad pedestrian.

I'll yeild your point to you, as long as you'll yeild that Nixon was -policy-wise- to the left of every major democrat and republican today. Even Reagan is hovering around the Obama marker these days.

Did Kennedy speak German?

menokokoro
I'll yeild your point to you, as long as you'll yeild that Nixon was -policy-wise- to the left of every major democrat and republican today. Even Reagan is hovering around the Obama marker these days.

Did Kennedy speak German? What do you mean by Reagan being around the Obama marker?

Kennedy spoke bad German, he said something like "I love Berlin." or something, but what he actually said was something about a jelly doughnut.

skekUng
Originally posted by menokokoro
What do you mean by Reagan being around the Obama marker?

Kennedy spoke bad German, he said something like "I love Berlin." or something, but what he actually said was something about a jelly doughnut.

I mean that the policy of both administrations are about the same, while the actions taken by that of Richard Nixon mirrors more of todays left than it does todays right.

An Eddie Izzard/Kennedy skit aside...

Samurai4Hire
Presidents are pawns to the shadowy figured billionaires Like George Soros, Marriner Eccles. The power brokers. The International Bankers that Capitalize on both sides.

Bardock42
Originally posted by menokokoro
What do you mean by Reagan being around the Obama marker?

That's incorrect. Berliner is a type of jelly doughnut throughout most of Germany, however the word is not used within Berlin, and even then throughout Germany "Ich bin ein Berliner" is the grammatically correct and well understood in context. In fact no one would say anything different if they were from Berlin and felt like saying that.

In German we have, at times, the same word for a person from a town as well as an item of food from that town Hamburger, Frankfurter and Wiener are famous examples also known in English.

The Dark Cloud
What a load of crap.

Iraq was a "war" for the sole purpose of profits for a large multinational corporation, Haliburton.

As for the credit crunch, the mandatory lending rules for housing did indeed play a part, but not as much as the excessive risk taking by wall street firms and major banks brought on by deregulation.

09/11? That one is complicated. I was as angry as anyone else when it happened but one has to remember who trained and supplied the mujahideen, the forerunner of al quaeda, as well as supplying many of the weapons to Saddam Hussein.

Not saying the Democrats are any better but Shrub, like Obozo after him, was nothing more than a corporate puppet

skekUng
Originally posted by Samurai4Hire
Presidents are pawns to the shadowy figured billionaires Like George Soros, Marriner Eccles. The power brokers. The International Bankers that Capitalize on both sides.

They're not very good at being shadowy if you know about it; that's the problem with most conspiracy theories.

Lord Lucien
They're not very good at being shadowy if you know about it; that's the problem with most conspiracy theories. The anwer is that they let these tidbits of info out to keep the truth-seekers busy while they, the world rulers, move forward their plan to... take over the world? Again. Cuz apparently they can do and see all, but they still haven't conquered the world.

Samurai4Hire
They're not very good at being shadowy if you know about it; that's the problem with most conspiracy theories.

You got me. I should have said "Shady". A Matter of vinacular but thats important some times.

Sexy Ed Cullen
A great man!

Mr Parker

They are alos puppets to the elite which consists of the Rockefellers,Rothchilds and the Henry Kissengers to name a few and slaves to Wall Strret who calls the shots.

inimalist

Originally posted by Mr Parker
They are alos puppets to the elite which consists of the Rockefellers,Rothchilds and the Henry Kissengers to name a few and slaves to Wall Strret who calls the shots.

awwwwww, they are perfect for eachother!

wink

Mr Parker
Originally posted by inimalist
awwwwww, they are perfect for eachother!

wink

awwww.someone has his head buried in the sand with an ostrich. yes

inimalist
Originally posted by Mr Parker
awwww.someone has his head buried in the sand with an ostrich. yes

ya, its crazy warm in there smile

The Rover
I was going to try to write a response to the OP...but, what's the point? Especially since (s)he's a sock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.