Anti Monitor vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
This is Sinestro Corps Anti Monitor

Fight in Mepshisto's realm

Who wins?

Omega Vision
Unless the AM wave can consume Meph's realm, Mephisto.

Harbinger
Mephisto.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Harbinger
Mephisto.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Harbinger
Mephisto.

rotiart
Am I missing something. Why is everyone treating antimonitor like he'd lose to mephisto. Man you stop reading comics for like six months and this happens to ya....

Personally I'll go with antimonitor... Because I simply don't understand how much weaker the AM became as a member of the corps?

I view mephisto as a peer to Hela... And both as inferior to skyfathers... Though not by much...

quanchi112
Am loses.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by rotiart
Am I missing something. Why is everyone treating antimonitor like he'd lose to mephisto. Man you stop reading comics for like six months and this happens to ya....

Personally I'll go with antimonitor... Because I simply don't understand how much weaker the AM became as a member of the corps?

I view mephisto as a peer to Hela... And both as inferior to skyfathers... Though not by much... Mephisto in his realm is far stronger than any death god

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Mephisto in his realm is far stronger than any death god

I actually agree with you here. We all saw what he did to Galactus. He stalemated him and their battle was wrecking things in 616 reality.

I've never seen another Death God operate at those power levels in their own realms.

Mephisto for the majority.

King Kandy
I see Mephisto as a death god. He has some good showings but he also has plenty of awful showings.

Mindset
In his realm?

psycho gundam
mephisto gave hela some real estate recently, he's above her and other pantheistic deities being an arch demon in the MU

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mindset
In his realm?
Yeah, for instance, Thor once defeated him by being too pure.

Mindset
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah, for instance, Thor once defeated him by being too pure. But was Mephisto actually trying to kill him?

King Kandy
No, but, the thing was that Thor's mere presence caused him pain and he had no choice but to release him. which i would call, a low showing.

Mindset
Sounds like PIS, if that's what you mean by low showing.

WhiteWitchKing
No, but, the thing was that Thor's mere presence caused him pain and he had no choice but to release him. which i would call, a low showing.

So Anti-Monitor is pure now?

Mephisto's performance in Trial and Torment is less PIS. He was owning both Strange and Doom.

Mephisto should take this in his realm.

TricksterPriest
Probably Mephisto unless he gets cocky and toys with AM too long. If the wave gets started enough......actually, wait. AM could try to absorb his realm. He was doing that to the white lantern battery. Forcing it to create universes to feed him.

http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/?action=view&current=death_am3.jpg

Black bolt z
No, but, the thing was that Thor's mere presence caused him pain and he had no choice but to release him. which i would call, a low showing. Pretty sure surfer has caused him pain before in his own realm but meph said that even out of his realm he could kill surfer with a thought...

And AM isn't pure....so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.