Gambit vs Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SasuOna
considering the recent fight they just had with both of them coming out loosing no credibility imo.
How would take this fight?
forum rules

juggernaut74
Gambit and Daken fought each other?

Gambit wins.

SamZED
If Daken doesnt fight like an idiot which he seem to do in 99% of his appearances these days.. he'd win.

Aries_04
Remy

Anyone have scans of the fight btw? Thanks

Aries_04
bump

Trackz
Gambit wins, Daken plays around too much.

the ninjak
Sweet win for Remy.

Aries_04
Cool.....but I'm an art lover.....I wanted to see the pics...anybody got em?

It would be very much appreciated

juggernaut74
Yea, let's see this sh!t.

The Pict
What comic was the fight in?

Q99
Originally posted by The Pict
What comic was the fight in?

It was during the X-23/Daken crossover, Daken #8.

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4

srankmissingnin
Daken wins. Hard. Anyone who has been reading Dark Wolverine should be well aware that every single time it has looked like Daken was beaten or at a disadvantage, it was because he did it on purpose in order to execute some deeper game plan he was secretively working on all along. He's hax. A martial arts Dr Doom. The cajun stands no chance.

Lord_Talron
huh

The Pict
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Daken wins. Hard. Anyone who has been reading Dark Wolverine should be well aware that every single time it has looked like Daken was beaten or at a disadvantage, it was because he did it on purpose in order to execute some deeper game plan he was secretively working on all along. He's hax. A martial arts Dr Doom. The cajun stands no chance.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Is that a joke?

He has been put down before without having a game plan to execute.

Aries_04
I'm goin wit Remy....he charges organic matter

Trackz
Daken wins. Hard. Anyone who has been reading Dark Wolverine should be well aware that every single time it has looked like Daken was beaten or at a disadvantage, it was because he did it on purpose in order to execute some deeper game plan he was secretively working on all along. He's hax. A martial arts Dr Doom. The cajun stands no chance. frankencastle? hawkeye? spiderman? just off the top of my head.

Harbinger
So Daken's a street level version of Apoc? smile

Lord_Talron
haermm

StiltmanFTW

Pretty much.

Originally posted by Trackz
frankencastle? hawkeye? spiderman? just off the top of my head.

Pheromones didn't work on Frank.

Bendis didn't know about the magic claws, let alone the pheromone manipulation.

Spidey got raped and eventually won only thanks to the plot device and Daken holding back, retracting his claws, etc.

Lord_Talron

Mindset

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pretty much.

Pheromones didn't work on Frank.

Bendis didn't know about the magic claws, let alone the pheromone manipulation.

Spidey got raped and eventually won only thanks to the plot device and Daken holding back, retracting his claws, etc.

man every character loses for a reason, there are very few times when a character will lose flat out, and it's perfectly in character for Daken to forfeit is pheromones to trash talk/mess around. Daken never even used the muramasa claws when he had them. If Daken plays around with Gambit, he'll blow up.

SamZED
Or maybe even blow Gambit... yes, I went there.

StiltmanFTW
man every character loses for a reason, there are very few times when a character will lose flat out, and it's perfectly in character for Daken to forfeit is pheromones to trash talk/mess around. Daken never even used the muramasa claws when he had them. If Daken plays around with Gambit, he'll blow up.

Doesn't full capacity rule mean he'll go straight to business though?

Skaar...

Trackz

Skaar... CIS is his main problem

Mindset
Seriously, Daken is a horrible character, why did they invent him.

At least Wolverine has some interesting stories.

SamZED

Spidey got raped and eventually won only thanks to the plot device. ie effortlessly beat the living crap outta Daken with his bare hands the second that punk lost the pheromones advantage. big grin

Q99
Originally posted by Mindset

At least Wolverine has some interesting stories.

I thought that at first too, but he's grown on me. His manipulativeness is fun.

Skaar... sadly the 500m starting distance means he will be blow to ashes by the guy with the ranged and area of effect attacks and
even if it comes to CQC, gambit can still charge daken directly

Originally posted by Mindset

At least Wolverine has some interesting stories. aint that the goddam truth? he's the worse of the offspring versions of established marvel characters. even Rachel Summers is much better than him

roughrider
I dislike them both, and say they both die in this fight. evil face

juggernaut74

Aries_04
Originally posted by roughrider
I dislike them both, and say they both die in this fight. evil face

You have issues if you don't like Gambit. The one liners alone make this guy cool.

The Pict
frankencastle? hawkeye? spiderman? just off the top of my head.

IIRC Hawkeye barely spared Daken a thought and took him out without much effort. And that wasn't a Daken game plan, that was because Clint had bigger fish to fry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.