What do you think Nimrods limit should be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
As many of you already know, Nimrod possess the ability to scan an opponent for weaknesses and come up with a lethal means for dealing with his victim...

So far, there is no known limit to how powerful a being he can destroy in this fashion, but there certainly has to be a limit or else one can make the absurd conclusion that he could destroy someone of the Living Tribunal or Classic Beyonders caliber with this ability of his...

So, tier wise, what should be the most powerful being-type Nimrod should be able to (in your honest opinion of course) destroy with this ability?

Make sure to vote on the poll people!

smile

optic_blast!!!
i think it should be high herald because in no way should he be able to deal with high heralds such as superman thor and that league

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by optic_blast!!!
i think it should be high herald because in no way should he be able to deal with high heralds such as superman thor and that league

Given the fact that he was killing Classic Juggernaut (on panel btw) with this ability, should it really be out of the question to think he could destroy a High Herald in similar fashion?

I mean, Classic Juggs might not be a High Herald in the sense of overall power level, but he is definitely beyond High Herald as pertains durability...

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Given the fact that he was killing Classic Juggernaut (on panel btw) with this ability, should it really be out of the question to think he could destroy a High Herald in similar fashion?

I mean, Classic Juggs might not be a High Herald in the sense of overall power level, but he is definitely beyond High Herald as pertains durability...

first of all i wasnt sure which nimrod we are talking about the one who took out juggernaut or the recent canon folder which got destroyed by namor and colossus

and sorry to tell you but juggernaut isnt even near high herald level of power, as for his durability... you are stratching it by saying its fay beyond high herald, what did he ever do to prove his durability is far beyond high herald? as i recall he was onced burnet to the bones and then kept fighting while being a skeleton which is more of a healing feat and not durability because as far as durability goes he never stood to something above lets say thors durability or supermans durability, his durability didnt protect him from onslaught....thor owned him... shatterstar? venom??? of course you can say its all PIS but does he have any feats to suggest he is really that great in the durability department other than his so called bio?

carver9
first of all i wasnt sure which nimrod we are talking about the one who took out juggernaut or the recent canon folder which got destroyed by namor and colossus

and sorry to tell you but juggernaut isnt even near high herald level of power, as for his durability... you are stratching it by saying its fay beyond high herald, what did he ever do to prove his durability is far beyond high herald? as i recall he was onced burnet to the bones and then kept fighting while being a skeleton which is more of a healing feat and not durability because as far as durability goes he never stood to something above lets say thors durability or supermans durability, his durability didnt protect him from onslaught....thor owned him... shatterstar? venom??? of course you can say its all PIS but does he have any feats to suggest he is really that great in the durability department other than his so called bio?

He took multiple of attacks from the Exemplers without feeling it. The same Exemplers that gave Thor and Herc a run for their money.

TheLordofMurder
Talking about the "real" Nimrod here; definitely NOT the fodder version...

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by carver9
He took multiple of attacks from the Exemplers without feeling it. The same Exemplers that gave Thor and Herc a run for their money.

and in many other fights he was hurt by hulk, shatterstar,venom,nimrod,thor,onslaught..... you get the point

carver9
and in many other fights he was hurt by hulk, shatterstar,venom,nimrod,thor,onslaught..... you get the point

Show me him being damaged by Hulk, Venom, (shatterstar used magic to hurt Jugs... Jugs is vulnerable to magic), Thor.

Onslaught hurt a weakened, depowered Juggernaut.

The only one you got right was Nimrod.

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by carver9
Show me him being damaged by Hulk, Venom, (shatterstar used magic to hurt Jugs... Jugs is vulnerable to magic), Thor.

Onslaught hurt a weakened, depowered Juggernaut.

The only one you got right was Nimrod.

many fights when hulk punches juggernaut you see juggernaut goes arggg which tells us he feels it and it actually hurts him, venom beating the crap out of him making him run away isnt good enough? Lol
thor bypassing him force feild and wooping his ass, show me proof juggernaut didnt have him durability when fighting onslaught

inimalist
Superman might be a gimme, because of the kryptonite weakness. Someone with Superman's powers and no glaring weakness should be able to KO but not kill Nimrod more times than not, imho

For some reason, using sonics on classic juggs seems like PIS to me...

rotiart
Like say shazam? I'd imagine putting down shazam would be near impossible for nimrod

-Pr-
Whoever he's taken down on panel.

Badabing
Take this to the tiers thread or the character ruling thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.