thor vs doomsday H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

optic_blast!!!
this is only a hand 2 hand fight thor vs doomsday thor gets to use his hammer but only for swinging and meele combat who wins

Warlord
Doomsday

Estacado
Thor wishes he was fighting Hulk....

carver9
Doomsday wins this every time BUT thor is making him work for it.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Thor wishes he was fighting Hulk....

No he wouldn't because the outcome would be the same. Doomsday isn't physically superior than Hulk BUT his other powers makes him more powerful.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
No he wouldn't because the outcome would be the same. Doomsday isn't physically superior than Hulk BUT his other powers makes him more powerful.
Place shit load of spikes on Hulk's fist....see what I mean?

carver9
Place shit load of spikes on Hulk's fist....see what I mean?

Are you referring to the same spikes that an Olympian punched clean off of Doomsday and then hurt him?

By the way, you are SERIOUSLY under estimating Hulks durability.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Which incarnation of Doomsday?

optic_blast!!!
HP doomsday

mythbuster101
Are you referring to the same spikes that an Olympian punched clean off of Doomsday and then hurt him?

By the way, you are SERIOUSLY under estimating Hulks durability. The Olympian is a god that is more powerful than Herculese. Who for all purposes should not even be able to be hurt.

carver9
Originally posted by mythbuster101
The Olympian is a god that is more powerful than Wonder Woman. Who for all purposes should not even be able to be hurt.

When was all of this stated?

Estacado

By the way, you are SERIOUSLY under estimating Hulks durability.
2 seconds later he got shit canned in 1 panel...

carver9
2 seconds later he got shit canned in 1 panel...

confused

You missed the entire point of my post. He was able to damage Doomsday with just one hit. Then he proceeded at boasting instead of fighting. Hulk IS stronger than this Olympian and doesn't boast when fighting, he takes full advantage. Doomsday wouldn't have had that large opportunity against Hulk like he did against that Olympian.

Estacado
Same spikes went through Erad's stomach like it was butter....
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/6339471/Outsiders_v4_037019-020.jpg.html

Hyperion Prime
Thor is beating DOS Doomsday, but he is not beating HP

carver9
Same spikes went through Erad's stomach like it was butter....
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/6339471/Outsiders_v4_037019-020.jpg.html

So you are saying that if, IF Doomsday stab Hulk in the stomach (current Hulk), that it would stop him. That sh** wouldn't even tickle him. Doomsday had to POUND on Superboy to take him out. I admit, Superboy has been showing top tier durability but he wouldn't be able to withstand an assault like tha against Hulk. Hulk one hit Zom and proceeded at punching him at least twice and he was out of the fight.

Estacado
confused

You missed the entire point of my post. He was able to damage Doomsday with just one hit. Then he proceeded at boasting instead of fighting. Hulk IS stronger than this Olympian and doesn't boast when fighting, he takes full advantage. Doomsday wouldn't have had that large opportunity against Hulk like he did against that Olympian.
WTF are you talking about?
Basically I was saying that DD=Hulk with spikes that's why it would be a worse match for Thor.
No one said anything about Hulk vs DD or his durability.

carver9
WTF are you talking about?
Basically I was saying that DD=Hulk with spikes that's why it would be a worse match for Thor.
No one said anything about Hulk vs DD or his durability.

Oh

iceman24567
HP Doomsday wins

Black bolt z
Thor has no chance of beating HP DD H2h no expression.

Come now people...

Prep-Man
DD.

Harbinger
Thor really doesn't have a way of dropping current Doomsday unless we're just negating the latter's regen ability.

Zack Fair
This was done before and it was closed for being spite.

http://acomicbookblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/102_THOR_606_large.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
So which Doomsday is this?

If it's the current incarnation, Thor can no doubt tank his blows and will rock Doomsday's world. Based on what I've seen, Doomsday better make it an objective to dodge Thor's hits if his cutting loose. Something had to go for his adaptation to be showcased.

As it's hand to hand, would his mimicking powers be allowed? And if so, what will he mimic? I'm just curious. If Thor's fighting like a brick, would he gain physical strength or something like spikes?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Zack Fair
This was done before and it was closed for being spite.

http://acomicbookblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/102_THOR_606_large.jpg Lol @ the image.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

If it's the current incarnation, Thor can no doubt tank his blows and will rock Doomsday's world. Based on what I've seen, Doomsday better make it an objective to dodge Thor's hits if his cutting loose. Something had to go for his adaptation to be showcased.

As it's hand to hand, would his mimicking powers be allowed? And if so, what will he mimic? I'm just curious. If Thor's fighting like a brick, would he gain physical strength or something like spikes? Originally posted by optic_blast!!!
HP doomsday

Brockalizer
I'll probably be in the minority on this, but I'm betting on a stalemate. Thor can't beat HP Doomsday to death with his bare hands because he's already died that way once. On the other hand Doomsday isn't gonna stop Thor when he's going all out. If Surfer, Beta Ray Bill and the entire Infinte Watch combined couldn't do it then Doomsday wouldn't be able to. The only chance I see Thor having would be to continously rain enchanted lightning bolts down, but the thread specifically stated melee and swinging attacks only so that option is off the table.

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I'll probably be in the minority on this, but I'm betting on a stalemate. Thor can't beat HP Doomsday to death with his bare hands because he's already died that way once. On the other hand Doomsday isn't gonna stop Thor when he's going all out. If Surfer, Beta Ray Bill and the entire Infinte Watch combined couldn't do it then Doomsday wouldn't be able to. The only chance I see Thor having would be to continously rain enchanted lightning bolts down, but the thread specifically stated melee and swinging attacks only so that option is off the table.

you think doomsday cant kill thor? really? the freakin U foes came close to that, i think it wont be that hard for doomsday to kill thor seing how he gets trashed by hulk and kurse to the point he is left bleeding i really cant understand where that statement of yours came from

Estacado

As it's hand to hand, would his mimicking powers be allowed? And if so, what will he mimic? I'm just curious. If Thor's fighting like a brick, would he gain physical strength or something like spikes?
So we all agree.
Thor loses.

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by optic_blast!!!
you think doomsday cant kill thor? really? the freakin U foes came close to that, i think it wont be that hard for doomsday to kill thor seing how he gets trashed by hulk and kurse to the point he is left bleeding i really cant understand where that statement of yours came from

No....

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
No....

yes...

iceman24567
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
No....
Correction hell no

Omega Vision
Doomsday

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by iceman24567
Correction hell no

so you think HP doomsday cant kill thor?

iceman24567
so you think HP doomsday cant kill thor? Thats not the reason your.post got a "no" followed by a "hell no"

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thats not the reason your.post got a "no" followed by a "hell no"

oh ok so what was it?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Lol @ the image.

durthor

Philosophía

If it's the current incarnation, Thor can no doubt tank his blows and will rock Doomsday's world. Based on what I've seen, Doomsday better make it an objective to dodge Thor's hits if his cutting loose. Something had to go for his adaptation to be showcased. http://i45.tinypic.com/funm3b.gif

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What match up would you like to see in the battlezone? I mean which 2 posters colliding on each other.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
laughing out loud Rage and Philo.

seems like an opportune time

thor (rage) vs current doomsday (phil)

Omega Vision
Do eet!

psycho gundam
dooeeet NAOOO!!!

Brockalizer
The only way Thor could win would have to be with his lightning. Doomsday has already been beaten to death. But the way I understand it that is banned in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.