Europe, the question is why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Notorious1
Europe is run by France, UK and Germany. What is the point of the other nations beside pulling the big three down economically. Look at Ireland for instance... The Question is why do the big three bother? They are culturally, artistically and historically so much richer.

Pinkie Pie
I don't understand the question. You wonder why all of Europe isn't only three countries? stick out tongue

Notorious1
Originally posted by Pinkie Pie
I don't understand the question. You wonder why all of Europe isn't only three countries? stick out tongue

No, why they bother propping the rest of you up.

Pinkie Pie
They don't no expression

Norway is the richest country in the world. Sweden has famous people plethora through history and we're one of the most healthy countries in the world (Yes, healthier than the listed ones and the US). Finland has one of the best armies in the world.

I'm still not sure I get the question stick out tongue

Notorious1
They don't no expression

Norway is the richest country in the world. Sweden has famous people plethora through history and we're one of the most healthy countries in the world (Yes, healthier than the listed ones and the US). Finland has one of the best armies in the world.

I'm still not sure I get the question stick out tongue

Norway is not part of the Eurozone. I don't know if Sweden is.

Pinkie Pie
Both are part of Europe yes Norway just isn't part of the European Union.

Notorious1
Both are part of Europe yes Norway just isn't part of the European Union.

They are more northern Europe or Arctic nations than than European.
They have weird languages and customs and stuff. They also dress funny and wear silly hats.

Pinkie Pie
I don't get it stick out tongue

Notorious1
I don't get it stick out tongue

http://swenglishrantings.com/swenglishrantings/Bilder/Holidays/elsieiva.jpg

Pinkie Pie
Our men at least wear pants stick out tongue

http://www.qsl.net/kq5rp/G3MFJ_in%20_Kilt%5D.jpg

Notorious1
Our men at least wear pants stick out tongue

http://www.qsl.net/kq5rp/G3MFJ_in%20_Kilt%5D.jpg

Scottish people are funny. Hahahaha, What eould they do without us to rule them?

skekUng
Originally posted by Notorious1
They also dress funny and wear silly hats.

So, they're a religion?

I think that makes them a religion.

Pinkie Pie
Originally posted by Notorious1
Scottish people are funny. Hahahaha, What eould they do without us to rule them?

I know a proud Englishman that wear kilt as well. He's wore it to my school often enough to have it not be a rare thing stick out tongue

Pinkie Pie
Originally posted by skekUng
So, they're a religion?

I think that makes them a religion. It doesn't. Just proud of their culture. The linked picture isn't a common appearance. It's an occasional outfit that some wear in celebration of past events or the culture of the country.

Notorious1
I know a proud Englishman that wear kilt as well. He's wore it to my school often enough to have it not be a rare thing stick out tongue

No true Englishman would wear a kilt, he must have been a fruit.

Pinkie Pie
If he strode to become any manlier he'd have to grow additional balls no expression

skekUng
It doesn't. Just proud of their culture. The linked picture isn't a common appearance. It's an occasional outfit that some wear in celebration of past events or the culture of the country.

It was meant to be a joke. All religions have funny outfits and funny hats.

Notorious1
If he strode to become any manlier he'd have to grow additional balls no expression

Ahh, he was obviously a fruit; because, true Englishmen have those extra balls. That's why we are so awesome.

Pinkie Pie
Originally posted by skekUng
It was meant to be a joke. All religions have funny outfits and funny hats. Sorry stick out tongue It's the whole smiley phobia that this forum has that gives me a hard time getting jokes and seriousness blinkOriginally posted by Notorious1
Ahh, he was obviously a fruit; because, true Englishmen have those extra balls. That's why we are so awesome. That is awesome!

Notorious1
That is awesome!

Oh yes, any nation that can rule races as crazy as the Scots and Irish and subjugate them for centuries, needs to be able to cum like a horse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.