Thanos-The Void-Odin vs. Shazam-Takion-Infinity Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mythbuster101
The Rock of Eternity is the battle ground inside Asgard.

The Void is the guy sentry turns into with the octopus arms.

Last known power levels for all the characters.

iceman24567
This is a tough one edge to team two because of the last version of Infinity Man being an absolute beast

Harbinger
Shazam/Takion/Infinity Man win.

TricksterPriest
This is bad. I would almost call it spite. Shazam is more powerful than Odin inside the rock, and Takion is a skyfather in his own right. And even normal Drax would rock Thanos or Void. But the source-powered Infinity Man from DOTNG? He was easily skyfather at least.

iceman24567
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This is bad. I would almost call it spite. Shazam is more powerful than Odin inside the rock, and Takion is a skyfather in his own right. And even normal Drax would rock Thanos or Void. But the source-powered Infinity Man from DOTNG? He was easily skyfather at least. Shazam is not more powerful than Odin here no expression

TricksterPriest
Inside the rock? He took on Spectre there. And isn't it said he's 100x amped inside it?

iceman24567
Inside the rock? He took on Spectre there. And isn't it said he's 100x amped inside it? Odin can amp with the energy from Asgard If anything they will be peers Odin has some good amping feats

Nihilist
Unless this is DOTNG Infinity Man, Team 1 wins handily.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist
Unless this is DOTNG Infinity Man, Team 1 wins handily. It is DOTNG IM

Nihilist
Originally posted by iceman24567
It is DOTNG IM Deffo a NVR thread.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by iceman24567
Odin can amp with the energy from Asgard If anything they will be peers Odin has some good amping feats

thumb up

Odin versus Shazam would be a good fight provided they were both allowed to amp a great deal. People forget that Shazam, in addition to his magic arsenal, also has the same attributes/stats as Captain Marvel, too from when he was the Champion Vlarem.

mythbuster101
This is bad. I would almost call it spite. Shazam is more powerful than Odin inside the rock, and Takion is a skyfather in his own right. And even normal Drax would rock Thanos or Void. But the source-powered Infinity Man from DOTNG? He was easily skyfather at least. DOTNG IM wasn't that powerful. I"d say he was some where in the same ball park as everyone here. Orion gave him a hell of a fight, and so did Superman. DOTNG never killed anyone as powerful as Odin. I can't see him be the only deciding factor here.

Black bolt z
Team 2 because its DOTNG IM. Otherwise team 1 because Odin can amp in asgard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.