Yang Vs Afro Samurai: The Greatest Swordsman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Afro Samurai Vs Yang (The Warrior's Way)

http://im04.thewallpapers.org/wallpapers/11/1182/thumb/200_Afro_Samurai_Wallpaper.jpg Vs http://geek-news.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/the_warriors_way_poster-202x300.jpg

Who will come out with the #1 headband and the title of The Greatest Swordsman Who Has Ever Lived; why?

Duel style.

Rogue Jedi
Never seen Bruthaman samurai.

Robtard
Youtube

Afro Samurai:Resurrection

BruceSkywalker
The 'fro after a pretty damn good fight

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Youtube

Afro Samurai:Resurrection This one of his high end feats?

jCdNtqtx91Q

Rogue Jedi
haermm

_n-Ps19p_OM&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Rogue Jedi
FF to the end, :32

us6y1ac8R_E&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Is Afro that fast?

0mega Spawn
afro
stomp

dude slices bullets in half
jumps to impossible heights

Impediment
Afro, easy.

Robtard
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
afro
stomp

dude slices bullets in half
jumps to impossible heights
Originally posted by Impediment
Afro, easy.

I thought Yang moved faster (not that he's slow), so I thought it'd be a closer fight. Seems I was wrong.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
This one of his high end feats?

jCdNtqtx91Q

Is Afro that fast?

Yang had a bit of Precog too, you know.

0mega Spawn
just look at afros durability FFS laughing out loud

gets kicked off a mountain gets a RPG & cut in the back all while falling then hits the ground yea he wins this oh so easily

Rogue Jedi
He's nowhere near as fast as Yang, at least not in the vid I watched. He'll never even see Yang as Yang guts him like a fish.

0mega Spawn
slicing a bullet in half is slow? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Appearing to be teleporting is faster.

0mega Spawn
Appearing to be teleporting is faster. given he can react to a bullet with a sheathed sword why would a guy dashing be a challenge?

Rogue Jedi
Is the bullet wielding a sword? Nah.

Robtard
Appearing to be teleporting is faster.

Yeah, that's wrong; I thought the same. Look at the video, you can see him the whole time as he moves from point A) to point B). It's uber fast, but not so fast he appears to teleport, ala Anne Rice vampires.

Rogue Jedi
And you think AS can handle that?

Robtard
And you think AS can handle that?

Remember back and as noted, dude has enough perception to cut a bullet in half. Bullets move faster than Yang.

He was also fast enough to dodge laser-fire while in the air, somehow.

Rogue Jedi
Oh well, wish list.

0mega Spawn
Is the bullet wielding a sword? Nah. laughing out loud dammit RJ

Rogue Jedi
shifty

NemeBro

Is Afro that fast? No.

He's much faster.

Able to slice a bullet in half so that the shrapnel then kills men behind him.

He also has done shit like this:

GorWmqvpTVg

This is fairly early-on in the first Afro movie, can find better if you want.

elfirrepins
Afro wins, despite having mental issues.

KingD19
I haven't seen Warriors Way, but what did that vid of Yang show? He didn't do anything but walk towards the guys then swing at the first one.

Rogue Jedi
He showed blinding speed, it looked like he teleported FFS. He also showed a bit of precog in another scene.

0mega Spawn
He showed blinding speed, it looked like he teleported FFS. He also showed a bit of precog in another scene. Blinding speed?
looked like he teleported?

you need to gets your eyes checked you can see him the entire time.

precog wouldn't matter if he cant keep up with Afro ,who slices bullets in half

Rogue Jedi
It looks like he teleported, dude. He asked, I answered. There's like ten guys and in one swipe he fell them all.

Robtard
It looks like he teleported, dude. He asked, I answered. There's like ten guys and in one swipe he fell them all.

Teleport-like speed would be when we can't see someone move. Think Anne Rice vampires.

Yang was visible.

Rogue Jedi
Teleport-like speed would be when we can't see someone move. Think Anne Rice vampires.

Yang was visible. He was but a mere blur. One second he is standing there with his sword dragging in the rocks, then a millisecond later he is 15 feet away and all the guys are gutted.

0mega Spawn
He was but a mere BLUR. One second he is standing there with his sword dragging in the rocks, then a millisecond later he is 15 feet away and all the guys are gutted. Blur = visible

Rogue Jedi
OK. So he blurred through them. There were at least 10 of them and he killed them all in like 1/4 second. He ran through them and gutted them all with one sword swipe.

Did AS do anything similar?

0mega Spawn
OK. So he blurred through them. There were at least 10 of them and he killed them all in like 1/4 second. He ran through them and gutted them all with one sword swipe.

Did AS do anything similar? sliced a bullet in half erm
look hard
SLICED a BULLET in HALF

what else do you need to know laughing

heres a good example of his skills JavYIERzPuU

NemeBro

Did AS do anything similar? Well he cuts bullets in half for one.

no expression

If you want "blur speed," here. Also worthy to note is that his opponent, Jinno, can use actual "teleport" speed.

0_9Hms8wDls

Though really, I would just recommend you watch the movie/show/whatever.

Is fairly short and full of high-speed samurai foitin'.

Rogue Jedi
sliced a bullet in half erm
look hard
SLICED a BULLET in HALF

what else do you need to know laughing

heres a good example of his skills JavYIERzPuU

Killing ten men in a milisecond with one sword swipe>>>>>>Cutting one bullet.

But I'm gonna get a copy and watch it soon, I'll save my official opinion until then.

RE: Blaxican
No, killing ten men with one sword swipe is not > cutting a bullet. That shows a gross misunderstanding of just how fast a bullet is.

Rogue Jedi
Do bullets swing back? Nope.

Yang showed similar reflexes.

RE: Blaxican
Do men swing faster than a bullet moves? No.

He did not move or kill them faster than a bullet. Furthermore those men were not moving faster than a bullet. Moving fast enough to kill men who themselves are not faster than a bullet, does not mean you are faster than a bullet.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Do men swing faster than a bullet moves? No.

He did not move or kill them faster than a bullet. Furthermore those men were not moving faster than a bullet. Moving fast enough to kill men who themselves are not faster than a bullet, does not mean you are faster than a bullet. Have you seen the Warriors Way?

I'll admit that upon seeing AS I'll probably see your point. Toon characters usually rape real life ones.

NemeBro
Dude, no.

None of those men were nearly as fast as a bullet in movement or reflexes.

Killing ten men in a swing who are much slower (And larger, making them easier to react to) is NOT better than cutting a bullet in half after it has been fired from a distance of about 20 feet away.

Rogue Jedi
Yang showed some level of precognition.

NemeBro
Cool story bro.

Afro is faster, based on what I have seen much stronger, and more durable.

Rogue Jedi
He can be as durable as Balboa. A gut job'll do him in.

0mega Spawn
fHn9r01rKzs

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, saw it already.

0mega Spawn
Mhm, saw it already. well you already know yang gets WTF molested

Rogue Jedi
No, I gotta see the whole movie first.

Right now I am going with only what I have seen in vids.

Nephthys
Why do you need to see the whole movie? You've seen the fight scenes.

Rogue Jedi
Because there surely is more to see. I could post all the fight scenes form Yang's movie, but one would have to watch it to fully take it in.

0mega Spawn
unless you have a vid of yang slicing bullets Afro wins

NemeBro
He can be as durable as Balboa. A gut job'll do him in. Considering what Afro has survived, I doubt it.

Rogue Jedi
unless you have a vid of yang slicing bullets Afro wins When you have a vid of AS killing ten men, with one sword swipe, in a millisecond, SA wins.

Nephthys
Bullet slice >>> that feat though. erm

Rogue Jedi
Not really. The bullet slice has nothing to do with sword on sword combat.

Nephthys
Right, because speed, skill and precision have nothing to do with fighting at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
The bullet slicing feat is a testament to his reaction speed, that's all.

Nephthys
No it isn't. He's reacting to it and then cutting it in half. If he just had good reaction speed and nothing else then he wouldn't be able to get the sword up in time. Instead hes reacting to it, blocking it (showing speed) and doing so with just skill and precision that he can cut a tiny bullet in half.

That feat > Yang.

Rogue Jedi
All that you said= Reaction speed, dude. "He's reacting to it." By reacting to it he is able to block it.

Nephthys
wallbash

Rogue Jedi
It's the same thing as Wade Wilson cutting a bullet in half. Reaction speed.

Why are you upset?

Nephthys
I hate you so much.

sooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuch!

Rogue Jedi
I know. Everyone does.

Nephthys
RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Rogue Jedi
I don't hate anyone here. There's only one on my ignore list and it's not out of spite. He and I are just both better off not interacting with each other.

I'll admit one thing, though. This guy:

RkBiYpD3SDc

Rapes any wizard, all day, every day. Have fun.

0mega Spawn
All that you said= Reaction speed, dude. "He's reacting to it." By reacting to it he is able to block it. like we've been saying if hes fast enough to react to multiple bullets why would yang who is far slower than a bullet stand any chance?

NemeBro
It's the same thing as Wade Wilson cutting a bullet in half. Reaction speed.

Why are you upset? I guess Wade Wilson would rape Yang too then. smile

Rogue Jedi
like we've been saying if hes fast enough to react to multiple bullets why would yang who is far slower than a bullet stand any chance? Again, blocking a bullet has nothing to do with sword on sword combat.

Nothing.

NemeBro
Again, blocking a bullet has nothing to do with sword on sword combat.

Nothing. It must be nice to be sheltered from the real world by delusion.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NemeBro
It must be nice to be sheltered from the real world by delusion. So what you're saying is that if someone has mad reaction speed, all of a sudden they are highly skilled in sword to sword combat?

K.

NemeBro
So what you're saying is that if someone has mad reaction speed, all of a sudden they are highly skilled in sword to sword combat?

K. I'm saying that skill does not begin to compare to sheer superhuman physical attributes.

Give the Flash a sword.

He would cut both Afro and Yang to pieces without any effort on his part.

Rogue Jedi
I'm saying that skill does not begin to compare to sheer superhuman physical attributes.

Give the Flash a sword.

He would cut both Afro and Yang to pieces without any effort on his part. Flash? Lulz, when's intermission? I gotta pee.

Han Solo to Luke Skywalker: "Look, good against remotes is one thing. Good against the living? That's something else."

0mega Spawn
laughing out loud RJ must be smoking something strong.

hellooooooo in there his name is Afro SAMURAI

Rogue Jedi
And he never, not once, showed he is as good at sword to sword combat as Yang is.

Ten men. Yang blurred through them, and with one sword swipe. killed all ten in a millisecond. SA never did anything that comes close to this, not in the vids anyway.

But, as I said, I'll view the film with an open mind and maybe it'll change my mind. Hard to judge an MVF combatant based on videos of only their fight scenes.

Robtard
So what you're saying is that if someone has mad reaction speed, all of a sudden they are highly skilled in sword to sword combat?

K.

This is true, I'm sure if I gave you a sword you just be able to be pinpoint precise with it, it's easy and anyone can do it.

0mega Spawn
Afro Droid is far faster than Yang & Afro defeated him

Afro wins this easily

Rogue Jedi
Afro Droid is far faster than Yang & Afro defeated him

Afro wins this easily So this is your final word? You sure? Tell you what, watch this vid again, CLOSELY. Watch it two or three times, CLOSELY:

us6y1ac8R_E

Watch it closely and then decide.

Robtard
So this is your final word? You sure? Tell you what, watch this vid again, CLOSELY. Watch it two or three times, CLOSELY:

Watch it closely and then decide.

Does Yang move faster than a bullet or a teleporter? Cos Afro has handled those speeds.

Think about it, think about it hard. Then decide.

Rogue Jedi
Does Yang move faster than a bullet or a teleporter? Cos Afro has handled those speeds.

Think about it, think about it hard. Then decide.

K, here we go.

Here's Yang as he approaches the nine men he killed:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/ww22.jpg

Here's a better shot of the men. Can't see number nine, but trust me, he's there.

Now, the important part: Look at the spacing between the men. They aren't in a straight line, they are spaced out between 5-10 feet each.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/www.jpg

Now, here's Yang after gutting them all. I was mistaken, it was not one single swipe. Due to the distance/spacing between each man, he had to have killed them individually. He rushed each one individually and gutted them.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/ww33.jpg

He did this in like 1/4 second. The 9 men were all 5-10 feet from each other, spread out all over, left and right. He engaged each one individually and killed them, all in maybe1/4 second. So yes, what he did >>>>>..Teleporting speed. It isn't even close.

Still denying that he is faster?

0mega Spawn
Afro Droid did the same with 20 & what do ya know he lost to Afro

Rogue Jedi
Afro Droid did the same with 20 & what do ya know he lost to Afro Well too bad afro droid aint in this thread. And if he was, he did nothing of the sort unless I totally missed the part.

Let's talk Afro's speed.

Robtard

Still denying that he is faster?

Not my argument.

What I'm not denying, Afro has the ability to deal with faster threats than Yang showed. This is your folly.

We can literally see Yang from Point A to Point B when he dashes and slices up those nine guys in a second. But he's not bullet speed.

Robtard

Let's talk Afro's speed.

There's a scene where he in the air and somehow dodging laser-fire.

Rogue Jedi
Not my argument.

What I'm not denying, Afro has the ability to deal with faster threats than Yang showed. This is your folly.

We can literally see Yang from Point A to Point B when he dashes and slices up those nine guys in a second. But he's not bullet speed. You're missing the point. Again, look at how far apart the men are:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/www.jpg

Yang engaged each one individually. He went from point A to B, zigzagging nine times, 5-10 feet each time, over a distance of 25ish feet (the distance from man 7 to man 3, about 25 feet, yes?), killed all the men, all in less than 1/4 second. With each kill came an individual swipe of the sword. This is faster than porting speed. And yes, with Yang zigzagging to each man for each kill, this rivals bullet time.

9 sword swipes in less than 1/4 second, not to mention the speed it took to go from one man to the next, nine men on total over 25 feet, yes, this is faster than AS. Not to mention Yang had some precog.

Robtard
We see him the entire time. So, no.

0mega Spawn
RJ read carefully
Afro... Samurai......Reacts... To... Bullets... With... Enough... Precision... To... Slice... Them... In... Half..

Why... Would...Yang... Not...Get...The...Same... Treatment?

Rogue Jedi
Lulz so we see him, and? We can see AS the entire time too.

Fact is that Yang engaged each one individually. He went from point A to B, zigzagging nine times, 5-10 feet each time, over a distance of 25ish feet, killed all the men, all in less than 1/4 second. With each kill came an individual swipe of the sword. This is faster than porting speed. And yes, with Yang zigzagging to each man for each kill, this rivals bullet time. 9 sword swipes in less than 1/4 second, not to mention the speed it took to go from one man to the next, nine men on total over 25 feet, yes, this is faster than AS. Not to mention Yang had some precog.

0mega Spawn
Derp Still Derp Not Derp Faster Derp than Derp A Derp Bullet Derp Derp

Afro wins yang gets the bullet treatment

Nephthys
Don't feed the Troll guys.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
Don't feed the Troll guys. Sure, I'm trolling. I post evidence that Yang is faster (and yes, it is undeniable, indisputable evidence), and I'm the troll. Sure. Just like I was the troll when I did the same thing proving HG is a bullet dodger. Funny how that works, even though I had all the evidence in the world to back what I am saying (like now), it's ignored.

Derp Still Derp Not Derp Faster Derp than Derp A Derp Bullet Derp Derp

Afro wins yang gets the bullet treatment Actually, if you READ what I said, yes, he is. If you READ what I said, you'll see that the speed required to do what Yang did is far greater than the speed required to do what AS did.

Deal with it.

0mega Spawn
Sure, I'm trolling. I post evidence that Yang is faster (and yes, it is undeniable, indisputable evidence), and I'm the troll. Sure. Just like I was the troll when I did the same thing proving HG is a bullet dodger. Funny how that works, even though I had all the evidence in the world to back what I am saying (like now), it's ignored.

Actually, if you READ what I said, yes, he is. If you READ what I said, you'll see that the speed required to do what Yang did is far greater than the speed required to do what AS did.

Deal with it.

deal with what?

how can i slow my typing down even more for you to understand...hmm

Afro

Reacts

To

A

Bullet

Replace

Bullet

with

yang

speed

bltizing

&

you

get

the

same

result

Nephthys
Sure, I'm trolling. I post evidence that Yang is faster (and yes, it is undeniable, indisputable evidence), and I'm the troll. Sure. Just like I was the troll when I did the same thing proving HG is a bullet dodger. Funny how that works, even though I had all the evidence in the world to back what I am saying (like now), it's ignored.

I never said you were trolling, I said you were a Troll. Frankly I can't think of anything else you'd be.

Rogue Jedi
deal with what?

how can i slow my typing down even more for you to understand...hmm

Afro

Reacts

To

A

Bullet

Replace

Bullet

with

yang

speed

bltizing

&

you

get

the

same

result Ahahahha, lookit you!!!

See, what you and others are ignoring is that Yang did what he did in less than 1/4 second.

There were nine men. They each were spread out in a wide area spanning 25 feet, all about 5-10 feet apart. Yang engaged each individually. Nine speed blitzes, nine sword swipes, nine gut jobs. All in less than 1/4 second.

That's faster than AS. That's faster than Wade Wilson. That's faster than YuLaw, FFS. That's Neo fast, dude.

0mega Spawn
*sigh*

but is it bullet fast?
nope
therefore Afro can react to anything yang throws at him

Nephthys
Time to hit y'all with some ABC logic.

Afro > Bullets > Yang.

QED niggas!

niggas used in an ironic fashion, not a hurtful one. plz dont ban me!

Rogue Jedi
*sigh*

but is it bullet fast?
nope
therefore Afro can react to anything yang throws at him

Lulz, you just don't get it. Here, I drew a picture for you.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/dumbassesSSs.jpg

Yang is the blue X on the left, his enemies the green X's. I even illustrated the individual speed blitzes he used. With each speed blitz came a sword swipe and a gut job.

Now....The battlefield spans 25-30 feet, from Yang's starting point to the ending point. Yang's opponents are spread out all over, 10 feetish between each of them (some are closer than 10 feet, some farther than 10 feet, I'm figuring it averages about 10 feet.)

Yang engages. He speed blitzes each enemy individually, guts them with an individual sword swipe, then appears beyond them, untouched, less than 1/4 second later. It's really more like 1/8 of a second, it's as close to being instant as one can get without actually being instant.

A Glock 9mm round has a velocity of 1100 fps. Yang performed 10 speed blitzes all around 10 feet each. That's 100 feet he covered in 1/8 to 1/4 a second. We'll go with 1/4. 100 feet times 4 is 400 feet. Add on that Yang had to engage each enemy individually with individual sword swipes, and yeah, it's bullet time fast.

Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz to the end....

All in 1/4 second. In the time it took AS to block a bullet, Yang Speed blitzed and gutted ten men, covering around 400 fps. No, the speed blitzes alone are not as fast as a bullet. But add on that each speed blitz is accompanied with a sword swipe and a gut job, and yeah, it's bullet fast. It's Neo fast.

0mega Spawn
if only Afro was one of those X's laughing out loud

i just realised something no expression that clip doesn't even show if he killed them or not

Rogue Jedi
facepalm

You're SO beaten here, dude. Bow out.

dadudemon
I know. Everyone does.

Nah. I love you. smile

Anyway, I get RJ's point about the speed thing.

However, I cannot be impartial as the only other character that I'm a bigger fanboy of than John Preston...is........Afro Samurai. pained He used to be my signature, for shit's sake.

Anyway, I think AS rapes Yang, hard. I haven't even seen the film his character is in, though. hahahahahahaha

RJ, hate me. HATE ME HARD CORE because of how big of a blind fanboy I am. laughing At least I have the big ol' Italian balls to admit it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Nah. I love you. smile

Anyway, I get RJ's point about the speed thing.

However, I cannot be impartial as the only other character that I'm a bigger fanboy of than John Preston...is........Afro Samurai. pained He used to be my signature, for shit's sake.

Anyway, I think AS rapes Yang, hard. I haven't even seen the film his character is in, though. hahahahahahaha

RJ, hate me. HATE ME HARD CORE because of how big of a blind fanboy I am. laughing At least I have the big ol' Italian balls to admit it. Your wife is HOT, dude.

And yes, my point about speed is beyond debate. Only an idiot or a blind fanboy would attempt to do so.

0mega Spawn
you've proved nothing beyond debate nothing at all really

yang does a speed bltiz winds up cut in half because of Afro reaction speed

which is fast enough to block, dodge, & cut bullets

Afro wins period...

i wonder if i should show Afro being stabbed through the skull?
hmm... should i show you

thanos-prime
Just watched the first season of afro samurai and he stomps the shit out of yang it's not even funny.

Rogue Jedi
you've proved nothing beyond debate nothing at all really

yang does a speed bltiz winds up cut in half because of Afro reaction speed

which is fast enough to block, dodge, & cut bullets

Afro wins period...

i wonder if i should show Afro being stabbed through the skull?
hmm... should i show you

haermm That's it, ignore everything I said.

Yang rarely clashes swords. He waits for the other person to miss, then he guts them. That, or he strikes too fast for them to block. Observe:

SLoVFD2CdG4

Someone earlier said that all I need to see is the videos posted here thus far. I have watched them, 2 and 3 times a piece, and then others on youtube. He's good, not saying he isn't badass, but Yang is on another level. I saw nothing that says AS can contend with Yang's speed. Nine speed blitzes, nine individual swipes of the sword. Once again, that's Neo fast.

Not to mention his precog. Not to mention this:

ZcVFp-vQb94&feature=relmfu

Flying Ninjas!!! Yang is far superior to the Sad Flutes, imagine if he took to the air like they did in the vid above.

But hey, post your vid of AS taking it in the skull. Go ahead, I'll wait. Yang is simply better in every way.

0mega Spawn
flying robot samurai who shoots lasers> flying ninjas
Quekmjf8p1A&feature=related
through & through 3:15
6fhb7btdinI&feature=related

RJ don't you thinks its odd everybody else says Afro not only beats yang but stomps the shyt out of him?
how about watch the show & the movie
then tell me yang wins laughing out loud

Robtard

I smell an 'Afro-Cleric Vs Something-RJ-Jizzes-Over-Combo' thread. Oh yeah.

Rogue Jedi
flying robot samurai who shoots lasers> flying ninjas
Quekmjf8p1A&feature=related
through & through 3:15
6fhb7btdinI&feature=related

RJ don't you thinks its odd everybody else says Afro not only beats yang but stomps the shyt out of him?
how about watch the show & the movie
then tell me yang wins laughing out loud Saw all that, still doesn't compare to Yang. Yang is Neo fast. You know, the guy from the Matrix? He has precog and can float in the air and shit.

I have been told by two people that the vids here are all I need to see. I'm gonna watch them, mind you, with an open mind.

0mega Spawn
theres nothing yang can do that Afro hasn't faced before & nothing he can do that Afro cant beat...

his Reaction speed counters yangs dash

yang somehow guts him... Afro been stabbed through the skull HF apparently

flying... Afro has bested many flyers even 3 at once whom of which shot him with RPGs n shit

why do you keep saying neo fast?Afro dodged and sliced bullets hmm just like neo
so put a sock in it laughing

Afro wins VERY easily period

Robtard
Freaking laser beams.

Rogue Jedi
theres nothing yang can do that Afro hasn't faced before & nothing he can do that Afro cant beat...

his Reaction speed counters yangs dash

yang somehow guts him... Afro been stabbed through the skull HF apparently

flying... Afro has bested many flyers even 3 at once whom of which shot him with RPGs n shit

why do you keep saying neo fast?Afro dodged and sliced bullets hmm just like neo
so put a sock in it laughing

Afro wins VERY easily period Dude, stop. Just stop...

Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz, gut job....
Speed blitz to the end....

All in 1/4 second. In the time it took AS to block a bullet, Yang Speed blitzed and gutted ten men, covering around 400 fps. No, the speed blitzes alone are not as fast as a bullet. But add on that each speed blitz is accompanied with a sword swipe and a gut job, and yeah, it's bullet fast. It's Neo fast.

0mega Spawn
afro reacts to yang which is slower than a bullet

thanks

KingD19
Okay, even if Yang does get to Afro and gets past his defenses, a single sword slash won't kill him. Afro has powered through damage that would outright kill Yang.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
Okay, even if Yang does get to Afro and gets past his defenses, a single sword slash won't kill him. Afro has powered through damage that would outright kill Yang. So he has higher damage soak. Quick decap'll solve that.

0mega Spawn
this joke is just too long to be funny RJ

Rogue Jedi
afro reacts to yang which is slower than a bullet

thanks haermm Dude, Yang did 9 speed blitzes and nine sword swipes in the time it took Afro to block a bullet. That means he's at least 9 times faster.

Or look at it like this: Yang was a blur when performing one speed blitz accompanied with one sword swipe. Afro wasn't.

big grin

0mega Spawn
wait i thought you said yang wasn't as fast as the bullet but now Yang did 9 speed blitzes and nine sword swipes in the time it took Afro to block a bullet?

you slipping RJ

Rogue Jedi
wait i though you said yang wasn't a fast the bullet but now Yang did 9 speed blitzes and nine sword swipes in the time it took Afro to block a bullet?

you slipping RJ No, not what I said at all. I said Yang was not as fast as a bullet, but nine speed blitzes accompanied with swipes, all ending in nine gut jobs, covering an area of 400 feet, this is bullet fast.

He's.......NEO.......fast. Yang did 9 speed blitzes and nine sword swipes in the time it took Afro to block a bullet. Get it now? At least 9 times faster. Add on precog and the ability to jump hundreds of feet into the air, and what we have here is a raped black man.

0mega Spawn
how can yang not be as fast as the bullet but 9 times faster at the same time?

what we have with RJ is a mentally challenged white man laughing

Rogue Jedi
how can yang not be as fast as the bullet but 9 times faster at the same time?

what we have with RJ is a mentally challenged white man laughing

His movements, moving from point A to B, this is not bullet fast. He cannot run as fast as a bullet. But the ability to move 400 feet in less than 1/4 second, engage nine enemies, perform nine sword swipes, defeat them all, then speed blitz ten feet beyond them, this is faster than Afro blocking a bullet.

Face it, in the time it took Afro to block a bullet, Yang did nine times as much. Nine times faster. Neo fast.

0mega Spawn
so yang isnt as fast as the bullet
but can do 9 times as much before afro gets the chance to block one. which is before the bullet gets to Afro... laughing you're something RJ...

Rogue Jedi
so yang isnt as fast as the bullet
but can do 9 times as much before afro gets the chance to block one... laughing you're something RJ... Afro is not as fast as a bullet either. His reaction speed is fast enough to block a bullet, that's all.

Yang's reaction speed? Well, considering that he did nine times as much as Afro in the same time span, it's non debatable that Yang has faster reaction speed.

Wanna talk reaction speed? Yang took out 4 cowboys in a cramped hallway, all of them firing at him, one with a damn machine gun. This alone trumps blocking one bullet yes

And here:

SLoVFD2CdG4

Look at Yang's fighting style. Every strike is lightning fast and surgical, killing blows. And at the end, at :42, see that? Afro tries to engage Yang, Yang is gonna shatter his sword and send Afro flying backwards on his ass.

0mega Spawn
so lets say yang is beside a guy with a gun &

500 yards away those 9 ninja are beside Afro

the guys shoots you're saying yang can kill those 9 ninjas before the bullet reaches Afro?

Rogue Jedi
No, and neither would Afro. Neither of them can run as fast as a bullet.

I am talking about their reaction speed. Yang's is far superior.

0mega Spawn
wow i clearly said 500 yards away from yang & the shooter are
Afro & 9 ninjas

0mega Spawn
so lets say yang is beside a guy with a gun &

500 yards away those 9 ninja are beside Afro

the guys shoots you're saying yang can kill those 9 ninjas before the bullet reaches Afro?

Rogue Jedi
wow i clearly said 500 yards away from yang & the shooter are
Afro & 9 ninjas I saw what you said, and I said that neither of them can run as fast as a bullet.

You asked, I answered and elaborated. It's a bullshit question.

Robtard
Bull-Shit Question = Something that destroys RJ's argument.

0mega Spawn
well then yang cant kill 9 ninjas before Afro blocks a bullet

happy you suck laughing

Rogue Jedi
Bull-Shit Question = Something that destroys RJ's argument. haermm Nah, he's hung up on the whole "Is Yang as fast as a bullet, Afro is because he blocked one."

Bullshit. Neither of them are "bullet fast." Their reaction speed is fast enough to block one, that doesn't make them bullet fast.

Besides, you denying that in the time it took Afro to block a bullet, Yang showed that he is nine times as fast?

0mega Spawn
All in 1/4 second. In the time it took AS to block a bullet, Yang Speed blitzed and gutted ten men laughing I just owned all over you

Rogue Jedi
well then yang cant kill 9 ninjas before Afro blocks a bullet

happy you suck laughing

Actually, yes, Yang did that onscreen. He killed nine men in the time it took Afro to block a bullet. *insert Omega spawn butthurt here*

What you are asking me is if Yang can somehow outrun a bullet over 500 yards, kill nine men before the bullet arrives. The answer is no. And neither can Afro. Neither can anyone short of the Flash, Superman, Hancock, etc.

Rogue Jedi
laughing I just owned all over you O'rly? Wanna explain just how you did that?

Please share with the group.

Robtard
haermm Nah, he's hung up on the whole "Is Yang as fast as a bullet, Afro is because he blocked one."

Bullshit. Neither of them are "bullet fast." Their reaction speed is fast enough to block one, that doesn't make them bullet fast.

Besides, you denying that in the time it took Afro to block a bullet, Yang showed that he is nine times as fast?

Afro didn't block a bullet, he had the speed and precision to cut the ****er in half with a sword.

So your entire argument here is based on a flawed premise. I forget the fallacy name; but you're that.

thanos-prime
He also cut a missle in-half while poisoned, And also parried dozens of iron arrows.

0mega Spawn
in order to kill 9 ninjas before Afro blocks a bullets

he would have to be faster than said bullet

since he would need to get to the ninjas before the bullet gets to Afro

laughing im owning all over you

Rogue Jedi
Afro didn't block a bullet, he had the speed and precision to cut the ****er in half with a sword.

So your entire argument here is based on a flawed premise. I forget the fallacy name; but you're that.

And still, Yang did nine times as much in the same time frame. You clowns can deny this all you want, but Yang's feats far outweigh Afro's.

Tell you what, quote me a time when Afro faced nine men, all spread out over 400 feet, then proceeded to speed blitz them, gut them with NINE sword swipes, and emerge ten feet beyond them, all in less than 1/4 second.

Nine surgical swipes in 1/4 second>>>>>>>>.One surgical strike in 1/4 second.

Rogue Jedi

laughing im owning all over you Nine surgical sword swipes in 1/4 second>>>>>>>>>>>One surgical sword swipe in 1/4 second.

Keep ignoring this, I know you can't deal with it.

0mega Spawn

laughing im owning all over you

Rogue Jedi
Ah, I get it, you're trolling. K.

Anything else? Got a feat that tops this?

us6y1ac8R_E

No, you don't. Until you do, you're beaten. Bow out. Also accept that Yang Yang took out 4 cowboys in a cramped hallway, all of them firing at him, one with a damn machine gun. This feat too>>>>Blocking one bullet.

Robtard
And still, Yang did nine times as much in the same time frame. You clowns can deny this all you want, but Yang's feats far outweigh Afro's.

Tell you what, quote me a time when Afro faced nine men, all spread out over 400 feet, then proceeded to speed blitz them, gut them with NINE sword swipes, and emerge ten feet beyond them, all in less than 1/4 second.

Nine surgical swipes in 1/4 second>>>>>>>>.One surgical strike in 1/4 second.

Tell you what, quote me a time when Yang cut a bullet in half?

Now tell me, what's harder to react to, a prone human-sized opponent, or a tiny one, all but invisible to the human eye and it is moving at hundreds of feet per second?

BOOM! HEAHDSHOT, *****.

0mega Spawn
laughing did RJ just seriously say im trolling?

you're forgetting Afro was stabbed through the skull,
defeated a flying samurai robot that shoots lasers, tanks RPGs, dodges bullets, slices bullets, falls from absurd heights and lives

Robtard
laughing did RJ just seriously say im trolling?

you're forgetting Afro was stabbed through the skull,
defeated a flying samurai robot that shoots lasers, tanks RPGs, dodges bullets, slices bullets, falls from absurd heights and lives

Also: Is able to dodge laser-fire while in the air.

0mega Spawn
that too happy

NemeBro
You know, I basically decided RJ was either a. A troll or b. An idiot right when he started claiming Yang was... Neo fast. erm

Dude.

Neo has been calculated flying at mach 3.4 or so. Then, he SURPASSED that speed, the speed he flies at creates city-wide sonic booms when he clashes with Smith. no expression

All of RJ's credibility, if any was to be had, EVAPORATED with that one claim.

Also, 400 feet per second.

That is not as fast as a bullet, nor is it fast enough to cut a missile in half, nor is it fast enough to easily swipe several bullets with your sword.

I will watch the vid with your claim and work to really counter it later, after I get over the "Neo fast" bullshit.

Rogue Jedi
Tell you what, quote me a time when Yang cut a bullet in half?

Now tell me, what's harder to react to, a prone human-sized opponent, or a tiny one, all but invisible to the human eye and it is moving at hundreds of feet per second?

BOOM! HEAHDSHOT, *****.

One more time, Rob. In the time it took Afro to cut a bullet in half with one sword swipe, Yang executed nine perfect sword swipes. Simple math.

Tell me, what's harder to react to, a bullet that doesn't hit back, or an opponent who is nine times faster than you?

So Afro took on tanks and shit, that has nothing to do with a sword on sword battle and you know it.

You get my point, you're just ignoring it. You didn't even argue for Afro until I argued for Yang. Funny.

Still not convinced? See below for the death blow.

You know, I basically decided RJ was either a. A troll or b. An idiot right when he started claiming Yang was... Neo fast. erm

Dude.

Neo has been calculated flying at mach 3.4 or so. Then, he SURPASSED that speed, the speed he flies at creates city-wide sonic booms when he clashes with Smith. no expression

All of RJ's credibility, if any was to be had, EVAPORATED with that one claim.

Also, 400 feet per second.

That is not as fast as a bullet, nor is it fast enough to cut a missile in half, nor is it fast enough to easily swipe several bullets with your sword.

I will watch the vid with your claim and work to really counter it later, after I get over the "Neo fast" bullshit. Are you stupid or something? I am talking about Yang's REACTION SPEED, the speed at which he sees and reacts to an attack.

Observe:

EmEPXXJ4sKw&feature=related

FF to 4:11, when Neo's hands are but a blur. Neo was throwing maybe 5-6 punches per second. Yang performed 9 surgical sword swipes in 1/4 second.

5-6 punches per second......

9 surgical sword swipes in 1/4 second.....

See? Actually, his reaction speed is BEYOND that of Neo. Yang's reaction speed is more like Smith's here, at 2:30.

0zIJCpUqeb4

So I am neither A. a troll or B. An idiot right when he started claiming Yang was... Neo fast. erm. I am C. 100% correct. You can deny it all you want, the proof it right there in the vids I posted. Deal with it.

Now......You feel stupid yet? Not gonna post here anymore. I've raped this matchup beyond repair. The only reason I am being opposed is because it is I that is saying what I am saying. That, or the MVF has a sudden case of jungle fever.

dadudemon
No, Afro is much faster, durable, and better with a sword than Yang. That much has bene proven, definitively. You're only making a case of Yang being awesome...but not making a case for him being better than Afro.

I haven't even seen Yang's movie. smile

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh heartbeat

0mega Spawn
yea we all know Afro wins really no point in trying to convince RJ.
hell he believed a harry potter, hit girl mixture could beat a guy who would just TK their asses

the very same guy who thinks HG can beat Blade

RJ has pretty much made his mark the MVF clown.

Kazenji
Also were dealing with RJ's laws of psychics from his little world to what actually happens in Afro Samurai.

dadudemon
crylaugh heartbeat

laughing laughing laughing

How dare you mistake my rabid fanboyism for a parody of the attitudes in this thread.

I was serialz. mad

0mega Spawn
laughing laughing laughing

How dare you mistake my rabid fanboyism for a parody of the attitudes in this thread.

I was serialz. mad parody of attitudes in this thread?

i swear i still believe you & RJ are the same person

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>