Superman vs Wolverine, WWH, Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman

vs

Wolverine
World War Hulk
Classic Hercules

Anything goes. Both sides are going all out AND USING THEIR POWERS TO THEIR FULLEST EXTENT.

Who wins?

Omega Vision
Superman.

Using his powers to their full extent none of team 2 should even be able to touch him.

Wolverine is a total non-factor.

Harbinger
WTF is Wolverine doing here?

chomperx9
Logan bangs lois lane as a distraction

Zack Fair
Originally posted by chomperx9
Logan bangs lois lane as a distraction

Does Logan have a death wish????

godking
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Superman

vs

Wolverine
World War Hulk
Classic Hercules

Anything goes. Both sides are going all out AND USING THEIR POWERS TO THEIR FULLEST EXTENT.

Who wins? Wolverine is just there for shits and giggles

Parmaniac
If you would merge these 3 into 1 you would have a crazy fight.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman.

Using his powers to their full extent none of team 2 should even be able to touch him.

Wolverine is a total non-factor.

If WWH is an indication, he takes more hits from Superman than Herc does before going down. cool

Omega Vision
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If WWH is an indication, he takes more hits from Superman than Herc does before going down. cool
Perhaps. He's still a non-factor.

srankmissingnin
Perhaps. He's still a non-factor.

To be fair... all three of them pretty much non-factors.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
To be fair... all three of them pretty much non-factors. I agree, if Spider-man would be around though...

StiltmanFTW
If Spiderboy were with Supes here, the trio would stomp laughing

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/295/marvelteamup06312.th.jpg

Parmaniac
You look hungry Stilt
http://rudeboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/fish-assholes.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Fish assholes...? WTF? laughing out loud

psycho gundam
Superman.

Wolverine is a total non-factor. ninja law in full effect i see

Bouboumaster
It depends, but team have a shot, because of Hulk.

Sups has everything on his side but strenght (I would say that he's equal to Herc and Hulk), but Hulk, not only outlive anyone in the field with his reg, but he posses Banner's brain. Sups might be a genius, he's not "Banner geniurs", and using his full ability, I think he could come up with something on the fly to beat Sups.

If the fight is in a giant dome without any ressources at hand, or without the ability to use the place at their advantage, well, Sups stomp.

Sr J-Bieb
Hulk grabs Wolverine and uses him as scissors against Superman.

carver9
Supes 10/10 via bfring. Without it...WWH solos 8/10

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9

The next time you b*tch and whine about people lowballing hulk, remember the post you just made.

This is why.

Omega Vision
Full capacity=Superman moving too fast for Hulk to even touch him.

MrMind
wow this is a no brainer, 2 bricks and a non-factor. superman easily

Mindset
I don't see how Superman wins.

Wolverine solos.

Black bolt z
Supes 10/10 via bfring. Without it...WWH solos 8/10 Really carvs?

You know I luv you but your killing yourself erm

Grinning Goku
Superman burns the flesh off Howlett, then he beats Hercules to a pulp, and finally proceeds to disembowel/decapitate/bifurcate WWH.

iceman24567
Superman stomps normally he could pull the mamority against this team going all out this team is toast .....with jelly

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
The next time you b*tch and whine about people lowballing hulk, remember the post you just made.

This is why.

I want you to see what I think about Hulk.

WWH 9/10 against Gladiator
WWH 8/10 against Thor
WWH 9/10 against Black Bolt
WWH 4/10 against Surfer
WWH 7/10 against Captain Marvel
WWH 8/10 against Black Adam

Do you get my pont? IMO, he is above top tier physically. It has nothing to do with Supes. Just look at what I said about him and Thor in our previous debate.

Mindset
How does he do better against BA than CM?

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Really carvs?

You know I luv you but your killing yourself erm

I luv you like a lil brother too but I don't think you understand who wwh is.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
How does he do better against BA than CM?

Because Black Adam is a brawler that rarely use his charged fist or his speed during combat... Cap is more versatile with his powers.

Mindset
Because Black Adam is a brawler that rarely use his charged fist or his speed during combat... Cap is more versatile with his powers. You don't know what you're talking about though.

Omega Vision

WWH 8/10 against Thor
WWH 4/10 against Surfer

Do you get my pont? IMO, he is above top tier physically. It has nothing to do with Supes. Just look at what I said about him and Thor in our previous debate.
Lol. These numbers seem to suggest that you think they'll all engage Hulk on Hulk's terms (a brawl).

Even if that was the case most of these guys' other powers would give them the majority even if it got up close and personal.

iceman24567
You don't know what you're talking about though. laughing thumb up plus WWH isnt beat Captain Marvel.or Teth they are made to beat the shit out of bricks

carver9
You don't know what you're talking about though.

laughing

lol... I think I do though.

Mindset
laughing

lol... I think I do though. That's the problem.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing thumb up plus WWH isnt beat Captain Marvel.or Teth they are made to beat the shit out of bricks

In some ways, I agree with this. They are the perfect heralds IMO.

JakeTheBank
W.
T.
F.

carver9
That's the problem.

Lol... whatever Mindset.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
W.
T.
F.

Lol... what do you have to say about my post Jake?

kgkg
Hulk is the strongest there is!!!!

JakeTheBank
You mean this:

WWH 8/10 against Thor
WWH 4/10 against Surfer

I'm curious where you get these numbers from and what you base on them as well as how you see these fights pan out.

carver9
You mean this:

I'm curious where you get these numbers from and what you base on them as well as how you see these fights pan out.

That would spam a thread. Since I am the perfect debator and always have reasons for my claims along with evidence make a thread and I will prove everything that I have said.

chomperx9
Originally posted by kgkg
Hulk is the strongest there is!!!! you been hanging around Bada to much

JakeTheBank
That would spam a thread. Since I am the perfect debator and always have reasons for my claims along with evidence make a thread and I will prove everything that I have said.

no expression

W-what?

kgkg
no expression

W-what? Perfect for a date.

carver9
no expression

W-what?

Lethal weapon

JakeTheBank
In all seriousness, what kind of thread are you suggesting?

Like, a WWH gauntlet or something? Because honestly, I feel that we already know where mostly everyone stands on WWH versus specific people you've mentioned.

carver9
In all seriousness, what kind of thread are you suggesting?

Like, a WWH gauntlet or something? Because honestly, I feel that we already know where mostly everyone stands on WWH versus specific people you've mentioned.

I know... I really just want it to be a thread where just the 2 of a post reason on why he isn't or is this powerful since we have been discussing this for the past week. I know that will not happen so "you don't have to make the thread".

JakeTheBank
I know... I really just want it to be a thread where just the 2 of a post reason on why he isn't or is this powerful since we have been discussing this for the past week. I know that will not happen so "you don't have to make the thread".

I have no issues making the thread, I'm just not sure what you're asking specifically from it.

carver9
I have no issues making the thread, I'm just not sure what you're asking specifically from it.

Not a gauntlet... something that's basically set to prove WWH is above top tier. Don't make it today... let's set it up tomorrow so that I can see if my scans are still good.

Harbinger
So a battlezone?

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
So a battlezone?

Battlezones aren't legit imo. People minds are made up on how powerful Hulk is and 90% of the peeps here doesn't give him credit and basically ignore the character entire history claiming that its PIS.

Omega Vision
Battlezones aren't legit imo. People minds are made up on how powerful Hulk is and 90% of the peeps here doesn't give him credit.
Lol. Copout.

Translation: I'd get destroyed so I'm not going to go there.

carver9
Lol. Copout.

Translation: I'd get destroyed so I'm not going to go there.

Lol... naah, I was the one that challenged Jake but I can see where you are coming from though.

JakeTheBank
Battlezones aren't legit? They're plenty of unbiased judges and members here. Besides, even if they enter the BZ thinking WWH isn't as strong as you claim he is, if my reasoning or counter argument is weak or wobbly, you'd win by being the better debater.

carver9
Battlezones aren't legit? They're plenty of unbiased judges and members here. Besides, even if they enter the BZ thinking WWH isn't as strong as you claim he is, if my reasoning or counter argument is weak or wobbly, you'd win by being the better debater.

I will ask One Dumb for some scans that I know he have saved up because some of my scans are not working for me right now. Jake, you do know that the only thing I have to do is prove that Savage Hulk has and can beat High Heralds right. With just that (which has been shown plenty of times throughout Hulks history) and us knowing that WWH is far more poweful than Savage, I would win this debate.

You can't win this Jake.

JakeTheBank
I will ask One Dumb for some scans that I know he have saved up because some of my scans are not working for me right now. Jake, you do know that the only thing I have to do is prove that Savage Hulk has and can beat High Heralds right. With just that (which has been shown plenty of times throughout Hulks history) and us knowing that WWH is far more poweful than Savage, I would win this debate.

You can't win this Jake.

What exactly is your point you're trying to make here, though? That's what I'm trying to get at. Specifically lay out your points you want to make if you'd please. If I battlezone you, I want to know exactly what we're debating.

Colossus-Big C
what would happen if superman were to throw a punch at wolverine and wolverine were to punch at his coming fist with his claws out ?

-Pr-

WWH 8/10 against Thor
WWH 4/10 against Surfer

That settles it; you're clinically insane.

Battlezones aren't legit imo. People minds are made up on how powerful Hulk is and 90% of the peeps here doesn't give him credit and basically ignore the character entire history claiming that its PIS.

Carver, we both know the truth is that your own denial won't let you admit if it you get beaten fair and square. Come on now...

carver9
What exactly is your point you're trying to make here, though? That's what I'm trying to get at. Specifically lay out your points you want to make if you'd please. If I battlezone you, I want to know exactly what we're debating.

Lol... I don't want to battlezone you Jake... its a waste of time and its to much dedication that's put in place for it and I'm at work 90% of the time.

The only thing that I want to prove is WWH>>top tier and Savage Hulk is = top tier.

carver9
That settles it; you're clinically insane.

Carver, we both know the truth is that your own denial won't let you admit if it you get beaten fair and square. Come on now...

laughing

Just keeping it real.

JakeTheBank
Lol... I don't want to battlezone you Jake... its a waste of time and its to much dedication that's put in place for it and I'm at work 90% of the time.

The only thing that I want to prove is WWH>>top tier and Savage Hulk is = top tier.

Aww, too bad.

I would have loved Battlezoning WWH getting his ass handed to him by Captain Marvel.

Uriel005
Superman would never be struck by them he's just too fast. Lightspeed travel and combat abilities from times like when Flash was Mind controlled and melts wolverine's adamantium into scrap metal with heat vision and uses it to contain Hercules while he spanks WWH

carver9
Aww, too bad.

I would have loved Battlezoning WWH getting his ass handed to him by Captain Marvel.

I already admitted that you could make a good argument out of Captain Marvel vs Hulk.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Uriel005
Superman would never be struck by them he's just too fast. Lightspeed travel and combat abilities from times like when Flash was Mind controlled and melts wolverine's adamantium into scrap metal with heat vision and uses it to contain Hercules while he spanks WWH if captain cold , bullyseye , and lex luther can tag flash why cant wwh tag superman?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
if captain cold , bullyseye , and lex luther can tag flash why cant wwh tag superman?
Bullseye?

Also that's PIS.

srankmissingnin
if captain cold , bullyseye , and lex luther can tag flash why cant wwh tag superman?

In a comic Superman would go blow for blow with Hulk, and it is even conceivable that he might lose... but on KMC Superman uses his speed, and it is an insurmountable advantage.

-Pr-
laughing

Just keeping it real.

mmm

Batman-Prime
Superman... Stomps.

Hyperion Prime

WWH 8/10 against Thor
WWH 4/10 against Surfer

Hulk cannot get the majority over any of these guys, unless they just stand there and let Hulk beat on them.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Dude what part of Hulk has never beat Black Bolt don't you get!?!?? If this is just a straight up fist fight yeah maybe, but it never is....Black Bolt is just a smarter fighter.

Black Adam and Captain marvel would utterly destroy hulk even if they didn't use super speed or lightning attacks. Hulk just dosen't start out strong enough to hang with these two.

Gladiator only lost to PIS

Carver you are a funny guy laughing out loud

StyleTime
Using his powers anywhere near their fullest extent, Superman punks these guys.

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Hulk cannot get the majority over any of these guys, unless they just stand there and let Hulk beat on them.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Dude what part of Hulk has never beat Black Bolt don't you get!?!?? If this is just a straight up fist fight yeah maybe, but it never is....Black Bolt is just a smarter fighter.

Black Adam and Captain marvel would utterly destroy hulk even if they didn't use super speed or lightning attacks. Hulk just dosen't start out strong enough to hang with these two.

Gladiator only lost to PIS

Carver you are a funny guy laughing out loud

You are one of the most biased people towards Hulk. Why would I listen to you? You didn't even know he had planetary feats until I told you.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman... Stomps.
Hey it's that guy.

Hyperion Prime
You are one of the most biased people towards Hulk. Why would I listen to you? You didn't even know he had planetary feats until I told you.

I have been reading the Hulk since the 1980s. The Hulk just isn't all that at all. All he is is strength....he brings very little else to the table. Most of those guys could beat the hulk without him laying a hand on them. Hulk only wins these fights if the characters fight stupid.

carver9
I have been reading the Hulk since the 1980s. The Hulk just isn't all that at all. All he is is strength....he brings very little else to the table. Most of those guys could beat the hulk without him laying a hand on them. Hulk only wins these fights if the characters fight stupid.

Aaahhh, so Hulk doesn't have super speed and the ability to amp ALL of his stats during a rage. Get out of here with that crap. Hulk has been tagging speedsters along with Heralds his entire career. He brings a lot to the table in a fight... Super Sonic jumping, trans+ higher strength, high end durability, insane healing factor, adaptation, and all of these stats increase as the fight progress (which could take nothing but mere seconds). Lately current Hulk has been blitzing like hell and he tried to blitz Zeus during the beginning of their fight.

Your posts about Hulk is BS and you need to stop ignoring the characters history and by the way, you have not read anything about Hulk and I have proven that numerous of times during our debate.

Colossus-Big C
http://www.nt2099.com/comics/milestones/art/cbm25.jpg

(This is PC Superman by the way)

carver9

I can do better than that.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13310838

-Pr-

Superman was never drawn like that pre crisis.

Hyperion Prime
Aaahhh, so Hulk doesn't have super speed and the ability to amp ALL of his stats during a rage. Get out of here with that crap. Hulk has been tagging speedsters along with Heralds his entire career. He brings a lot to the table in a fight... Super Sonic jumping, trans+ higher strength, high end durability, insane healing factor, adaptation, and all of these stats increase as the fight progress (which could take nothing but mere seconds). Lately current Hulk has been blitzing like hell and he tried to blitz Zeus during the beginning of their fight.

Your posts about Hulk is BS and you need to stop ignoring the characters history and by the way, you have not read anything about Hulk and I have proven that numerous of times during our debate.

I have been reading the Hulk forever. I just dont worship him. Most of these guys can bring Hulk down before he even gets mad enough. As far as Hulk blitzing please the hulk running at someone is not the same as Superman blitzing someone.

Super sonic jumping.......??? He dosent jump any faster than anyone else he can just jump into the outer atmosphere. He will need his healing factor in all of these fights. Yeah his stats increase, but just not fast enough.

You tell me how does he beat Black Adam or Captain marvel?? I will tell you that base CM/BA are stronger than him.

carver9
I like the way that Superman looks.

Bad a**.

Hyperion Prime

This isn't even a real picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The exact opposite happened!!!!!!!!!!! You live in a dream world.

Batman-Prime

No... just no.

carver9
I have been reading the Hulk forever. I just dont worship him. Most of these guys can bring Hulk down before he even gets mad enough. As far as Hulk blitzing please the hulk running at someone is not the same as Superman blitzing someone.

Super sonic jumping.......??? He dosent jump any faster than anyone else he can just jump into the outer atmosphere. He will need his healing factor in all of these fights. Yeah his stats increase, but just not fast enough.

You tell me how does he beat Black Adam or Captain marvel?? I will tell you that base CM/BA are stronger than him.

I'm not responding to the rest of your terrible post but what I am interested in is your comment about Cap and BA being near his strength. Do you have anything showing that Cap and BA can surpass 100 trillion tons worth of force instantly?

Hyperion Prime
I'm not responding to the rest of your terrible post but what I am interested in is your comment about Cap and BA being near his strength. Do you have anything showing that Cap and BA can surpass 100 trillion tons worth of force instantly?

After you put up that fake picture of hulk knocking out superman. You are crazy and thats all to it.

carver9
After you put up that fake picture of hulk knocking out superman. You are crazy and thats all to it.

Both of those scans aren't legit... put it up for fun buddy. Answer the question and "prove it".

By the way... this scan is real. smile

http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/Scan015-016.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=Scan015-016.jpg

They were all there to fight "just" the Hulk.

Hyperion Prime
Both of those scans aren't legit... put it up for fun buddy. Answer the question and "prove it".

By the way... this scan is real. smile

http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/Scan015-016.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=Scan015-016.jpg

They were all there to fight "just" the Hulk.

So?? All of those guys would not be needed in reality if Gladiator, Captain marvel, Black Adam, Silver Surfer, Thor there to fight instead. They have Thor in that picture for sure, but if he fought like he was supposed he could wipe hulk out.

Black bolt z

(This is PC Superman by the way) Originally posted by carver9

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13310838 no expression

how did you guys get into debating using non canon scans?

carver9
So?? All of those guys would not be needed in reality if Gladiator, Captain marvel, Black Adam, Silver Surfer, Thor there to fight instead. They have Thor in that picture for sure, but if he fought like he was supposed he could wipe hulk out.

What in the Hell?

You and your "what if this happen".

Thor has fought Savage Hulk and already got his a** knocked out wit his ow hammer. Gladiator has already fought Hulk and got beat to sleep as well.

Your argument fails and the sad thing, it was against a weaker Hulk than the Hulk today which is WWH.

Get over your Hulk hate. Marvel is throwing all of this stuff at you to show you how powerful Hulk is and you ignore it because you don't like it.

Batman-Prime
What in the Hell?

Thor has fought Savage Hulk and already got his a** knocked out wit his ow hammer. Gladiator has already fought Hulk and got beat to sleep as well.

Your argument fails and the sad thing, it was against a weaker Hulk than the Hulk today which is WWH.

Get over your Hulk hate. Marvel is throwing all of this stuff at you to show you how powerful Hulk is and you ignore it because you don't like it.

How many Heroes went down after the scan you showed? I mean how many did Hulk ko? Who has won and was it an easy fight for the heroes?

wink

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
no expression

how did you guys get into debating using non canon scans?

Mine was just for fun. I don't believe in non-canon material.

Hyperion Prime
What in the Hell?

The gladiator hulk fight was Pis. If Gladiator would have fought smart instead of fighting like a brick he would have taken this easily. Outerspace is full of all kinds of radiation and Glads has never been hurt by it. Hulk just happens to wind up next to a nuclear reactor that happened to have the right kind of radiation sitting inside of it???? laughing out loud

Again if Thor fights smarter he would never lose to Hulk. His Hammer should be all that is needed to put Hulk on his back.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
How many Heroes went down after the scan you showed? I mean how many did Hulk ko? Who has won and was it an easy fight for the heroes?

wink

They prepped against him and he took out a couple but the moral is... they had to build a team of that nature... they thought of him as a major threat.

-Pr-
Carver, stop trolling. You're going way overboard with your Hulk love.

At the very least, you could have backed She-Hulk; then you might get some leeway.

carver9
The gladiator hulk fight was Pis. If Gladiator would have fought smart instead of fighting like a brick he would have taken this easily. Outerspace is full of all kinds of radiation and Glads has never been hurt by it. Hulk just happens to wind up next to a nuclear reactor that happened to have the right kind of radiation sitting inside of it???? laughing out loud

Again if Thor fights smarter he would never lose to Hulk. His Hammer should be all that is needed to put Hulk on his back.

Gladiator, Superman, Black Adam, Doomsday, Zeus, Odin, Spiderman, Juggernaut, all of their showings are pis.

carver9
Carver, stop trolling. You're going way overboard with your Hulk love.

At the very least, you could have backed She-Hulk; then you might get some leeway.

How am I trolling Pr?

Hyperion Prime
Gladiator, Superman, Black Adam, Doomsday, Zeus, Odin, Spiderman, Juggernaut, all of their showings are pis.

looneylethalwavey

carver9
looneylethalwavey

I know huh. Since I don't like their feats... its PIs.

iceman24567

(This is PC Superman by the way) How is long hair Clark pre crisis? Do you even know when COIE was?

-Pr-
I know huh. Since I don't like their feats... its PIs.

that's how you usually do it. or you try to discredit them another way.

carver9
that's how you usually do it. or you try to discredit them another way.

But you have never ever seen me call something PIS. It doesnt exist to me.

Sr J-Bieb
But you have never ever seen me call something PIS. It desnt exist to me. Superman saving the omniverse via vibrating. Go

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Superman saving the omniverse via vibrating. Go

Not PIS... that's all he had to do was match the frequencies that was being generated. Don't see anything wrong with that.

leonidas
bless you carver. if not for you pr would probably be bored out of his mind.....

superman wins 10/10 unless he tries to..... shrug

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
bless you carver. if not for you pr would probably be bored out of his mind.....

superman wins 10/10 unless he tries to..... shrug

laughing

I try to avoid debating against Pr... it never turns out so good for me.

-Pr-
laughing

I try to avoid debating against Pr... it never turns out so good for me.

Finally we agree on something.

carver9
Finally we agree on something.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.