Superman vs K-Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Hawkeye with 20 kryptonite tipped arrows
The Green Arrow also with 20 kryptonite tipped arrows
Batman with a baseball sized chunk of kryptonite
The Punisher with 100 Kryptonite bullets

Fight takes place in New York City in Central Park. The combatants start out 100 yards apart.

Konton
Superman.

Harbinger
lol, as if Bats would need any help kicking Clark's ass.

Endless Mike
Superman is pretty much only minorly inconvenienced by Kryptonite these days

kgkg
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Superman is pretty much only minorly inconvenienced by Kryptonite these days Say what?

long pig
I agree with the giant cocked vagina killer known as kgkg, aka Destroyer of Vaginas, aka stretcher of snatch....aka vagina warrantee voider... with my own...... say what?

TricksterPriest
I'm afraid Mike is correct. K-nite just doesn't work like it used to. And none of these guys are fast enough to hit him anyway.

LP: hysterical Spectacular post. And I love your new sig. thumb up

Uriel005
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm afraid Mike is correct. K-nite just doesn't work like it used to. And none of these guys are fast enough to hit him anyway.

LP: hysterical Spectacular post. And I love your new sig. thumb up he heatvisions all incoming kryptonite for spite after melting bruce.

Endless Mike
In the New Krypton arc they fired a Kryptonite beam at him and some other Kryptonian, it killed the other guy but Superman was hardly even bothered.

Batman-Prime
0 prep, 100 Yards, 1 Second, 1 HV.

kgkg
Originally posted by Endless Mike
In the New Krypton arc they fired a Kryptonite beam at him and some other Kryptonian, it killed the other guy but Superman was hardly even bothered. Inconsistent writing. Doesn't really prove what your saying though.

He has done something like this 10 years ago just to have him be useless when he is affected by K-nite the following issues.

K-nite has always been a major weakness for Superman although this has improve since Pre-Crisis it is still a major pain.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
I agree with the giant cocked vagina killer known as kgkg, aka Destroyer of Vaginas, aka stretcher of snatch....aka vagina warrantee voider... with my own...... say what? I do love Vaginas.

Parmaniac

Batman-Prime

Galan007
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Hawkeye with 20 kryptonite tipped arrows
The Green Arrow also with 20 kryptonite tipped arrows
Batman with a baseball sized chunk of kryptonite
The Punisher with 100 Kryptonite bullets

Fight takes place in New York City in Central Park. The combatants start out 100 yards apart. Even if these were all fired at the same time, Supes could still *casually* avoid them.

psycho gundam

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
0 prep, 100 Yards, 1 Second, 1 HV.

thumb up

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Memory serves how Kryptonite was a minor inconvenience in two separate trades of Superman/Batman.

The bullet was played up being big but Clark sure did recover in the blink of an eye once it was removed to take on his future self and a Kryptonite rapier through the heart only just slowed him down and again showed no lasting effects once removed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.