Superbad Dc Team Vs. Superbad Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Darkseid
Ares
Superboy Prime
Despero
Doomsday
Larfleeze

vs

Thanos
Void
Classic Juggernaut
Lord Mar-Vell
Classic Rulk
Blackheart

Harbinger
WTF is classic Rulk?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Harbinger
WTF is classic Rulk?

I guess Rulk w/ LF

Harbinger
Rulk with Loebforce solos.

mykke
Lol at "classic" rulk anyways DC team should take this fight, while void and juggernaut will be hard to put down, they don't add any offense to team marvel, "classic" rulk whatever that means is an awful character. Call it personal bias against a terribly written character but I don't believe he will be much of a factor. SBP, darkseid, despero, and DD is a scary combo

iceman24567
If its "classic Agent Orange" Dc stomps

JakeTheBank
Does Void have Bendisforce and Thanos Starlinforce?

TricksterPriest
I don't think that's going to save them from 2 skyfathers, SBP, DD, Agent Orange and Despero.

Hell, Prime has BROKENforce. durlaugh

Mykke: Everyone hates Rulk. big grin

Mindset
Isn't Ares stronger than everyone here by a lot?

TricksterPriest
Not sure currently, but he was on Darkseid's level for sure. But yeah, 2 skyfathers is pretty BS.

Sirius77
Ares is dead. Before he died, he was very much stronger than everyone on the list. Iirc, he was the new death god before his demise. So yeah he pretty much wins it for team one imo.

TricksterPriest
Who offed Ares? Or did he die during FC? I seem to recall BA and CA saying their gods were gone.

Sirius77
Wondy cheapshotted him with some magical plot device axe and beheaded him. It smelled of PIS, but it was pretty epic tbh.

MrMind
team 1 kinda stomp this

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Isn't Ares stronger than everyone here by a lot? Not sure about alot but hes up there I would put him above Darkseid by a good margin hes top dog no doubt this thread is spite for sure

Batman-Prime
Team DC i guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.