Robins vs Logan H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Tim Drake and Dick Grayson vs Wolverine H2H only

No weapons
No healing
No adamantium Skeleton
No bone claws

Only thing wolverine has is his Stamina as a mutant.

srankmissingnin
Does Dick have his standard gear like his electric knuckle dusters?

Pure h2h, Wolverine should win. Despite being significantly larger and stronger (dudes biceps are as large around as either of their waists), but he is also faster and more skilled. Even without the added weight of adamantium a clean blow to the right area from Logan should incapacitate or kill either of them.

chomperx9
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Pure h2h, Wolverine should win. Despite being significantly larger and stronger (dudes biceps are as large around as either of their waists), but he is also faster and more skilled. Even without the added weight of adamantium a clean blow to the right area from Logan should incapacitate or kill either of them. NO WEAPONS

Mindset
Team

Dum Dum Dugan

Pure h2h, Wolverine should win. Despite being significantly larger and stronger (dudes biceps are as large around as either of their waists), but he is also faster and more skilled. Even without the added weight of adamantium a clean blow to the right area from Logan should incapacitate or kill either of them.
more or less what I was thinking. He more skilled then either and physically superior with greater damage soak.

chomperx9
not sure if anyone understood the part of all he has extra as a mutant is his stamina. His speed and strength is the same as an average human. He has his agility and Fighting skills and his stamina, thats it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by chomperx9
not sure if anyone understood the part of all he has extra as a mutant is his stamina. His speed and strength is the same as an average human. He has his agility and Fighting skills and his stamina, thats it.

so the only abilities he keeps are his agility stamina and fighting skills and all other abilities is that of a normal human.

Why do you even bother making threads like this?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
so the only abilities he keeps are his agility stamina and fighting skills and all other abilities is that of a normal human.

Why do you even bother making threads like this? making it 100% H2H, why is that so hard to understand ? its comparing the fighters fighting skills against another, would it have made more sense to give him his healing and adamantium against the 2 ? NO

Just making it more fair.

Sure he can take them one on one without his Healing and the rest of the stuff i removed. But against the 2 He would have one hell of a day with their fighting skills and their agility, handling them both at the same time.

srankmissingnin

His strength and speed aren't a mutant power, they are simply a byproduct of a mutant power. His healing factor repairs tears in his muscles instantly and each time his muscles heal, they heal stronger then before, just like a real human but at a much, much, much more accelerated rate. With his healing factor disabled, he would be as strong and fast as he is now until his body regulated it's self to standard levels after a few months because it would be physically impossible to maintain that physical under normal conditions without a healing factor.

chomperx9
His strength and speed aren't a mutant power, they are simply a byproduct of a mutant power. His healing factor repairs tears in his muscles instantly and each time his muscles heal, they heal stronger then before, just like a real human but at a much, much, much more accelerated rate. With his healing factor disabled, he would be as strong and fast as he is now until his body regulated it's self to standard levels after a few months because it would be physically impossible to maintain that physical under normal conditions without a healing factor. I know his strength and speed are not a mutant power, I just removed his higher strength and speed to make it more fair, or else he could one shot them.

srankmissingnin
Fair enough.

I guess it will depend on what happesn after Tim puts the boots to Cass if people decide that means he has got a massive skill boost... or realise that what I have been saying for the past couple of years about Cass only beat Shiva because of CIS was right and she doesn't deserver her esteme as a martial artist.

Dum Dum Dugan
making it 100% H2H, why is that so hard to understand ? its comparing the fighters fighting skills against another, would it have made more sense to give him his healing and adamantium against the 2 ? NO

Just making it more fair.

Sure he can take them one on one without his Healing and the rest of the stuff i removed. But against the 2 He would have one hell of a day with their fighting skills and their agility, handling them both at the same time.
edit, not going to bother, your not worth it.

long pig
Dude, srank is a comicbook prophet!

Martian_mind
Robins.

Robin Dc
The robin team

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by long pig
Dude, srank is a comicbook prophet!

Hehehe.

What do you think will happen in the up coming fight between Cass and Tim in Red Robin? The last time they met in his book he was fellating his ego with suggestions of superiority.

Starscream M

Pure h2h, Wolverine should win. Despite being significantly larger and stronger (dudes biceps are as large around as either of their waists), but he is also faster and more skilled. Even without the added weight of adamantium a clean blow to the right area from Logan should incapacitate or kill either of them. yeah, despite even adamantium logan never killing anyone with a punch right roll eyes (sarcastic)

team pwns logan

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
yeah, despite even adamantium logan never killing anyone with a punch right roll eyes (sarcastic)

team pwns logan

He has. He's even accidentally broken someones neck while holding back...

Dum Dum Dugan
yeah, despite even adamantium logan never killing anyone with a punch right roll eyes (sarcastic)

team pwns logan
Wolverine has stated on pannel and has killed people in single attack before. Even punch through werewolves face through back of it skull.

So as usual, your
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY

Starscream M
Wolverine has stated on pannel and has killed people in single attack before. Even punch through werewolves face through back of it skull.

So as usual, your
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY I said he never killed someone with a punch

show me a scan of him killing someone with a punch

offpanel means jack

you're wrong as usual

Dum Dum Dugan
Oh brucie when will you learn? Never is most likely.

I have work and don't have time for this nonsense, hopefully Srank will feel inclined to put you in your place. If not after work I will do so. because as usual your
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY

Starscream M
you work on a sunday? what do you do?

edit: nm, you prob meant school work.

edit2: regardless, srank's comment was pretty ridiculous...no way logan one shots or kills two top tier MAs

srankmissingnin
you work on a sunday? what do you do?

edit: nm, you prob meant school work.

edit2: regardless, srank's comment was pretty ridiculous...no way logan one shots or kills two top tier MAs

He has one shotted Crossbones (who has higher durability/damage soak than either the Robins), and already shown the ability to kill humans with a single punch. MA skill (and neither Dick nor Tim are top tier MAs btw), doesn't negate the fact that they have human durability, and Logan is strong enough to tare them apart like tissue paper.

Starscream M
He has one shotted Crossbones (who has higher durability/damage soak than either the Robins), and already shown the ability to kill humans with a single punch. MA skill (and neither Dick nor Tim are top tier MAs btw), doesn't negate the fact that they have human durability, and Logan is strong enough to tare them apart like tissue paper. dick and tim certainly know how to roll with punches...so logan will have no shot at KOing them with a single hit.

iceman24567
Going with the team

Mindset
He has one shotted Crossbones (who has higher durability/damage soak than either the Robins), and already shown the ability to kill humans with a single punch. MA skill (and neither Dick nor Tim are top tier MAs btw), doesn't negate the fact that they have human durability, and Logan is strong enough to tare them apart like tissue paper. Dick is top tier, youre just jealous.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Mindset
Dick is top tier, youre just jealous.

And Tim is straight up Trans.

God these guys are fanboys.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
Dick is top tier, youre just jealous.

A top tier runner up candidate for top tier perhaps... cool

srankmissingnin
dick and tim certainly know how to roll with punches...so logan will have no shot at KOing them with a single hit.

I know how to roll with punches too, I guess Wolverine can't one shot me either! eek!

Mindset
Originally posted by Martian_mind
And Tim is straight up Trans.

God these guys are fanboys. laughing out loud

Robin Dc
I don't think logan would be able to hit them

godking

So as usual, your
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY I have that comic he needed silver to do that.

inimalist
considering how handicapped wolverine is and that it is a 2 v 1, I'd go with the team. However, wolverine is a better fighter than either of them individually, imo

Omega Vision
Robins

Dick IMO would give him a run for his money solo with these stips. Adding Tim makes this a comfortable win for the team.

ankur29

without his healing would he be as strong?
just asking smile

StiltmanFTW

team pwns logan

Omega level fail. That's what we all love about you, keep it comin' love

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Omega level fail. That's what we all love about you, keep it comin' love really...show me a scan of logan killing a man with a punch then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SamZED
Logan can kill normal human with a punch easilly. The thing is Dick is no normal human.

StiltmanFTW
really...show me a scan of logan killing a man with a punch then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Classic X-Men - Wolverine says to Nighcrawler (who has enhanced durability) that if he really hit him, he'd be a goner.

MCP, Wolverine v2 - numerous references to Logan's formidable striking power.

X-Force annual - srank already mentioned that - Logan accidentally breaks HYDRA agent's neck. He stabs one and rips off his head in the process, too.

Wolverine v3 - adamantiumless Logan punching some soldier so hard that his skin and ribs break. Not sure if he died, though.

X-Men and Spider-Man - Wolverine punches a hole through Creed.

etc.

And silver just prevents Werewolves from healing, it doesn't make them less durable, as far as I know confused

Starscream M
Classic X-Men - Wolverine says to Nighcrawler (who has enhanced durability) that if he really hit him, he'd be a goner.

look, I know he can kill an average person with his punch

but my point is he's never killed a semi-skilled person with a mere punch

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by godking
I have that comic he needed silver to do that.

Wolverine needed silver to make sure punching through it's head would result in a fatality, but not to accomplish the feat of punching through it's head. Werewolves aren't vampires, they don't burn at the touch of silver, they just can't heal wounds created by silver weapons. Silver is the Werewolf equivalent of the Muramasa blade, it creates wounds that are outside the purview of a Werewolves healing factor, but it's touch alone is inconsequential.

srankmissingnin

X-Force annual - srank already mentioned that - Logan accidentally breaks HYDRA agent's neck. He stabs one and rips off his head in the process, too.

Wolverine v3 - adamantiumless Logan punching some soldier so hard that his skin and ribs break. Not sure if he died, though.

X-Men and Spider-Man - Wolverine punches a hole through Creed.

etc.

And silver just prevents Werewolves from healing, it doesn't make them less durable, as far as I know confused

He's also one shotted Spider-man. evil face

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by godking
I have that comic he needed silver to do that.
which does not do anything other then stop the werewolf from healing.

they win hard and logan's class 1 strengh isnt enough to tear them apart. as peak humans, hell, as named characters they are already too tough for that. batfamily damage soak is formidable

srankmissingnin
Class two strength is more than strong enough to rip apart Dick or Tim once if he got his hands on them if he was so inclined. Wolverine has ripped the limbs of demons, punched through Werewolves (and Sabretooth, who's muscles have been described as being akin to corded steel), kicked the heads off humans in robotic armor and shown the strength to break necks with his grip alone several times. Now his strength has been negated for this thread, but don't kid yourself, if it wasn't he would be more than strong enough to "tear them apart."

Class two strength is more than strong enough to rip apart Dick or Tim once if he got his hands on them if he was so inclined. Wolverine has ripped the limbs of demons, punched through Werewolves (and Sabretooth, who's muscles have been described as being akin to corded steel), kicked the heads off humans in robotic armor and shown the strength to break necks with his grip alone several times. Now his strength has been negated for this thread, but don't kid yourself, if it wasn't he would be more than strong enough to "tear them apart." he punched through sabertooth without his claws? and ST wasnt pinned against anything? ludicrous

fodder demon limbs are extremely underhelming. logan aint strong enough to rip peak humans to pieces in battle. this is absurd

Tha C-Master
Is Logan a casual class 2?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
he punched through sabertooth without his claws? and ST wasnt pinned against anything? ludicrous

fodder demon limbs are extremely underhelming. logan aint strong enough to rip peak humans to pieces in battle. this is absurd

No. He did use the claws. But please, don't make it sound like he just made a hole through him via claws only.

No. He did use the claws. But please, don't make it sound like he just made a hole through him via claws only. strengh counts of course, but it is not enough to claim he can rip peak humans to pieces.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Is Logan a casual class 2? no, he is a struggling class 1, if that. officially his strength is around 800 lbs or so.

JakeTheBank
What are Logan's best pure strength feats, with and without adamantium? And are they displayed as pretty consistent or Logan digging down deep or something?

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What are Logan's best pure strength feats, with and without adamantium? And are they displayed as pretty consistent or Logan digging down deep or something? very inconsistent and highly speculative

he tossed a small shark and lifted a garbage can

Dum Dum Dugan
very inconsistent and highly speculative

he tossed a small shark and lifted a garbage can
why do you constantly talk out your ass. He far from inconsistent in strength.

Shark was not small. Dont listen to masterbruce nonsense.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What are Logan's best pure strength feats, with and without adamantium? And are they displayed as pretty consistent or Logan digging down deep or something?

Wolverine has supported the weight of an elevator with one arm until the cable snapped. He has casually carried the Hulk (1040lbs) around multiple times. He has grabbed Dragonman (6400lbs) by the tail and swung him around like a rag doll. He has supported the weight of a dozen full grown mercenaries and ran with them through a wall. He has climbed a mountain and swam up rapids with a Concert Grand Piano on his back (1000-1400lbs). He has climbed a mountain with a moose (1200-1500 lbs) slung over his shoulder. He has tossed a shark out of the middle of the ocean unto a fishing boat while swimming with no leverage (he has also wrestled multiple sharks).

The only time he has tried and failed to lift something is when he wa trabbed under a tree that was transmuted into solid gold.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
he punched through sabertooth without his claws? and ST wasnt pinned against anything? ludicrous

Even "fodder" demons are above the human potential. Wolverine can and has ripped apart humans, and he has ripped apart beings above the limitations of human.

Mindset
lifted a garbage can hahahahahahaha

Black bolt z
Robins i'm thinking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.