Basic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Power
Dude this looks pretty cool. I like that Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta are in a movie together again. Why didn't someone do this years ago?

The movie looks good. I like conspiracy movies and it looks as though this one may balance the conspiracy angle with some action with Samuel L. Jackson's platoon in the jungle.

Thomas H
yup, looks really good....just saw the trailer...and it impressed me!

Tex
Wow really?

I had no idea they were doing another movie together!

*investigates*

Thomas H
check out the trailer at www.apple.com its really good!

Max Power
agreed. I think that have fantastic chemistry and it'll be good to see them on screen together again. The move plot sounds really intersting. I read a small review on AICN and it was pretty positive. Sounds like there are much more twists and turns than the trailer lets on.

Julie
*runs off to see trailer*

Julie
nope quicktime doesn't have it

Max Power
huh. If you are still looking for the trailer, you can check the offcial website. (www.sonypictures.com/basic) I be it'll be there. Its a cool site anyway.

I hear Travolta is going to be on Letterman this Tuesday. That should be good. Wonder when Samuel L. Jackson will start his appearances?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.