7 Hotly Debated Movie Questions That Totally Have Answers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Not a bad read.

Discuss your opinions.

the ninjak
Go Bill Murry!

I always thought after the controversy that the briefcase contained Wallaces's soul. Hence the bandaid on the back of his neck. Which to some was the exit way of the soul?

0mega Spawn
i thought it was a cell in the box. on there its says some food spice.

siriuswriter
I doubt Stanley Kubrick would be any way satisfied by the official explanation for the end of 2001 : A Space Odyssey. Hell, I'M not satisfied by the official answer.

Impediment
I don't see how anyone can misinterpret the ending of 2001.

In the beginning of the film, the apes evolve to use tools, thus the dawn of man.

Dave evolves into Star Child, thus a new dawn of life.

marwash22
#5. Cast Away -- What Was in the FedEx Box?

alSQpinagp0

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by the ninjak
I always thought after the controversy that the briefcase contained Wallaces's soul. Hence the bandaid on the back of his neck. Which to some was the exit way of the soul?

That's dumb.

jaden101
The ending of the Sopranos was definitely odd. I always thought that it referenced back to a scene when Tony and Bobby Baccala were fishing and that one of them says when you get shot everything just goes black and that you don't even hear the shot. From what I got that's what happened to Tony. It's also worth noting that the guy in the restaurant is a cousin of Phil Leotardo who Tony just had killed and the 2 black guys are the ones that were paid to kill Tony in the 1st series.

Impediment
As a die hard Sopranos fan, the final scene both wowed me and pissed me off.

If I wanted to form my own conclusion from an ambiguous ending, I'd re-read "The Lady or the Tiger", but I respect the angle that David Chase was using.

dadudemon
I didn't care for most of those items on the list. The stuff in the suit-case didn't really matter. It conveyed what should have been conveyed. The Bill Murray thing did bother me, a bit, but it was mostly not really worth it.

What I want to know is OTHER stuff. I could make a list of 7 movies long of items that I want answered.

If I get bored when driving to work, one day, I'll make a 7 list and post it here: maybe you smart people could answer the questions.

Dr Mystery
Originally posted by jaden101
and the 2 black guys are the ones that were paid to kill Tony in the 1st series.

But didn't Tony kill 1 or both of those guys? I'm sure he did. I'm not saying it wasn't those two guys, but if it was that would lend credence to a dream scenario at the end. Personally I thought the ending to The Sopranos was terrible. After investing time in the character I was disappointed not to get a definitive ending. If Chase wanted to kill him he should have just done it, it still would have been a memorable ending, but for the right reasons.

jinXed by JaNx
hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.