Asgardian invasion vs DC heros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Malekith and Loki re-align, pool their resources, and decide their hand at conquering DC's Midgard. Malekith brings Kurse and Loki steals the Destroyer armor. All that stands in their way as group of some of DC Earth mightest defenders.

Malekith
Kurse
Loki
Hela
Destroyer (animated by the spirit of Dr. Doom)
Surtur

vs

Superman
Superboy
GL (Jordan)
Wonder Woman
Flash
Batman
Martian ManHunter
Captain Marvel
Aquaman

Nihilist
Whats the point of this stupid spite thread ?

JakeTheBank
It's spite, yeah. Resources include Norn Stones, Casket of Ancient Winters, Twilight Sword, Destroyer Armor, etc.

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's spite, yeah. Resources include Norn Stones, Casket of Ancient Winters, Twilight Sword, Destroyer Armor, etc. Nice sig thumb up

JakeTheBank
Thanks! big grin

celeyhyga17
Thanks! big grin

Yeah.. I've been wanting to say the same thing.. Kudos on the sig.. Make one with Alan in lantern armor..

JakeTheBank
Ha, I do have the images of said armor, but I'd have to hit Scythe up for a sig to get it made. My graphics work sucks.

celeyhyga17
Yeah.. Thatd be dope!!

Black bolt z
Spite.

Obviously against team 1 ha-som

shokosugi
It's spite, yeah. Resources include Norn Stones, Casket of Ancient Winters, Twilight Sword, Destroyer Armor, etc.

vs. the Cosmic Armor?

Harbinger
Why would DC have access to it given the stips?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by shokosugi
vs. the Cosmic Armor?

Originally posted by Harbinger
Why would DC have access to it given the stips?

Parmaniac
Because it's Shokosugi

You Guys should be glad that Supes doesn't solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.