WWH/Gladiator vs Beta Ray Bill/Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr.

Who wins ?

Black bolt z
Team 2 i'm thinkin.

Harbinger
^ Yeah, team two for the majority.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Simbon
Hmm. Three people with strength roughly comparable to Thor's... and then Kurse.

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

carver9
Team 1.

iceman24567
Yeah team two

guy222
t 1

carver9
WWH and Kurse would be an amazing fight (until WWH amps it up and decides to end the fight).

Bouboumaster
I say team 1.

One way or another, Kurse will have his face smash by iron. And BRB is great, I see him taking an edge on either Gladiator or Hulk, but he sure as hell isn't soloing team 1 in this match.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
WWH and Kurse would be an amazing fight (until WWH amps it up and decides to end the fight). Based on what ?

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?

Based on this.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest.jpg

Nihilist
Based on this.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest.jpg lulz, that means nothing at all.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
lulz, that means nothing at all.

I can do better. Shield has files on every super human that has existed or is still alive. Read what they say about my boy.

Damn

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest1.jpg

Nihilist
I can do better. Shield has files on every super human that has existed or is still alive. Read what they say about my boy.

Damn

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest1.jpg Again means jack shit in a fight, why dont you show what they had on Kurse if they had all that info.

It took both Thor and Beta Ray Bill emptying all of their energy from both hammers through energizer just to ko Kurse, WWH got ko'd by a damn satelite.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Full powered Kurse would f*cking snap Green Scar in half.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Full powered Kurse would f*cking snap Green Scar in half. Do you have the scan of Beta/Thor koing Kurse?

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7435/kurse1.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/411/kurse2.jpg

Scene never really made much sense to me for two reasons. That Power Pack girl would need to be hitting Skyfather levels of energy absorption to store that kind of power and Mjolnir/Stormbreaker have never been shown to be able to simply run out of energy. At the very least, they should have self regenerating power reserves akin to the Odin Force. Whatever, Walt wasn't one who cared about power levels.

carver9
Again means jack shit in a fight, why dont you show what they had on Kurse if they had all that info.

It took both Thor and Beta Ray Bill emptying all of their energy from both hammers through energizer just to ko Kurse, WWH got ko'd by a damn satelite.

A satellited that was prepped by both Reed and Tony. Your argument is lame... Tony in the Extremis Suit could drop him, Zom Strange couldn't drop him, Sentry cutting lose could drop him with all of that energy he was unleashing.

That alone tells you how powerful that satellite was.

carver9
A satellited that was prepped by both Reed and Tony. Your argument is lame... Tony in the Extremis Suit could drop him, Zom Strange couldn't drop him, Sentry cutting lose could drop him with all of that energy he was unleashing.

That alone tells you how powerful that satellite was.

I meant to say Tony couldn't stop him and Sentry couldn't stop him with all of the energy they were unleashing.

psycho gundam
WWH got ko'd by a damn satelite. are you just forgetting the context to that or are you just hoping carver didn't know the truth behind it?

psycho gundam
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7435/kurse1.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/411/kurse2.jpg

Scene never really made much sense to me for two reasons. That Power Pack girl would need to be hitting Skyfather levels of energy absorption to store that kind of power and Mjolnir/Stormbreaker have never been shown to be able to simply run out of energy. At the very least, they should have self regenerating power reserves akin to the Odin Force. Whatever, Walt wasn't one who cared about power levels. it's a low showing if you compare it to other more established showings of thor against big threats, long established before he went up against algrim the first time

i still think hulk would f*ck kurse up wink

quanchi112
Based on this.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest.jpg He's never been as powerful/as strong as Kurse has. This also isn't wb hulk who while a lot stronger is entirely speculative.

psycho gundam
what about hulk #440?

Rage.Of.Olympus
What about it? The Hulk and Thor stalemated. Luckily Thor was insane. If he actually used more than one lightning bolt and flew instead of going punch for punch, he'd have ended the fight. IIRC, Betty even pointed out Hulk wouldn't be able to withstand much more and then Thor flew head first into Hulk. I don't think his ever pressed the advantage against Hulk; when the idiot gets an edge, he keeps hitting Thor repeatedly with all his got.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what about hulk #440? What about him ?

psycho gundam
not too long ago "hulk fought a warrior madness thor" now no...

What about it? The Hulk and Thor stalemated. Luckily Thor was insane. If he actually used more than one lightning bolt and flew instead of going punch for punch, he'd have ended the fight. if thor gets stronger when he gets more crazed, he loses a lot of his compultion to do other than hit and zap. we can't have it both ways

Rage.Of.Olympus

What is your point? Thor entered Warrior Madness near the end there but that's just Thor going all out. The 10x thing hadn't been introduced yet.

Kind of ironic that Thor finally entered the state against a Hulk who was intelligent when brought back from the brink. He dodged Thor's hit and gave him an uppercut; a draw back of the Madness -as stated in the very first appearance by Balder- is the lack of finesse/skill.

Rage.Of.Olympus
if thor gets stronger when he gets more crazed, he loses a lot of his compultion to do other than hit and zap. we can't have it both ways

Stronger only in the sense that he cuts loose.

There was no trade off.

quanchi112

if thor gets stronger when he gets more crazed, he loses a lot of his compultion to do other than hit and zap. we can't have it both ways Yeah, we can't apply the ten times his normal strength to a previous fight since it hadn't been introduced yet.

Hyperion Prime
WWH got ko'd by a damn satelite.

eek! laughing Anyway Team two wins this fight. Kurse is just too strong. He would have hulk in trouble before he could Amp.

Nihilist

That alone tells you how powerful that satellite was. laughing out loud it wasnt prepped at all as all the satelites were off line for most of the story and it was only a damn satellite.

Tony would have dropped him hardball hadnt sabotaged the nanospintech.

Zomstrange..big deal Herc and Angel dropped the same Zom power using the WWH buster armor.

Thor/Beta Ray Bill combined energy assault>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sentrys energy.

Nihilist
are you just forgetting the context to that or are you just hoping carver didn't know the truth behind it? The context of it knocking him the f*ck out.

psycho gundam
The context of it knocking him the f*ck out. it absorbed his gamma output.....after he literally asked stark to shoot him

two things that won't be happening in this thread

Nihilist
it absorbed his gamma output.....after he literally asked stark to shoot him

two things that won't be happening in this thread The absorbing part was only added after the knockout, aided by the Intelligencia tampering with the tech.

So what if he asked stark to shoot him, he never lowered his durability as some stupid people try to claim.

carver9
The absorbing part was only added after the knockout, aided by the Intelligencia tampering with the tech.

So what if he asked stark to shoot him, he never lowered his durability as some stupid people try to claim.

You are seriously low balling and nit picking.

No one said he lowered his durability but you are seriously not understanding everything Hulk went through in that entire arc. He was shot by a fu**** blast that took a chunk out of the moon the size of a state.

The satellite was prepped with Nanites. Get over your Hulk hate and put 2 and 2 together.

As for the thread... Gladiator and Bill are even but Kurse will put up a fight until Hulk decides to end it koing his a**.

psycho gundam
The absorbing part was only added after the knockout, aided by the Intelligencia tampering with the tech.

So what if he asked stark to shoot him, he never lowered his durability as some stupid people try to claim. point?

if his gamma energy was being sapped, the laser could harm him easier, same principal behind the time he got his neck snapped by the gamma corp in the same arc

kurse/bill can't (bill won't) sap him so... moot point

Nihilist
You are seriously low balling and nit picking.Coming from you thats f*cking rich son.

Is that supposed to be impressive ? Bill was taking planet busting shots from Stardust, that Hulk feat is weak sauce compared to other in tanking stuff.

I challenge you for once to prove that the satellite was prepped with nanites( because the only thing in the entire arc that had nano spin tech was the WWH buster armor, but we all know you wont back up your claim AS YOU NEVER DO) More like you stop being a rabid fanboy of every character you like. It looks like you have put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5.

Kurse doesnt get ko by simple physical means, and if you knew anything about him you would know that. As if you say Hulk ko's him, why dont you give me any examples of Kurse going down to physical means.

carver9
Coming from you thats f*cking rich son.

Is that supposed to be impressive ? Bill was taking planet busting shots from Stardust, that Hulk feat is weak sauce compared to other in tanking stuff.

I challenge you for once to prove that the satellite was prepped with nanites( because the only thing in the entire arc that had nano spin tech was the WWH buster armor, but we all know you wont back up your claim AS YOU NEVER DO) More like you stop being a rabid fanboy of every character you like. It looks like you have put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5.

Kurse doesnt get ko by simple physical means, and if you knew anything about him you would know that. As if you say Hulk ko's him, why dont you give me any examples of Kurse going down to physical means.

What in the hell are you talking about? You are flipping the argument. I'm giving you examples showing that the blast had to be powerful due to previous things Hulk took that arc and you are screaming out what Bill has taken. I know everything Bill has taken but Bill have nothing to dow with your low balling.

I give up on you yet again... your debating style is pointless.

Nihilist
What in the hell are you talking about? You are flipping the argument. I'm giving you examples showing that the blast had to be powerful due to previous things Hulk took that arc and you are screaming out what Bill has taken. I know everything Bill has taken but Bill have nothing to dow with your low balling.

I give up on you yet again... your debating style is pointless. No, youre acting as if the blast Hulk took was something special when it wasnt, point in case Bill easily tanked worse.

As usual run away coward after i ask you to prove something, which yet again you cant because of your lies.

psycho gundam
http://i55.tinypic.com/25owjmu.gif

Nihilist
http://i55.tinypic.com/25owjmu.gif Is that supposed to mean something or is that you just trying to be funny ?

psycho gundam
it's disgust

i'd like to take it to a battlezone, but there isn't anything to possibly refute what happened on panel. you're basically derailing the thread with something you have to know is false and more importantly inapplicable to either kurse or bill

BattleMage
T 1

super Morocco
I think that Team 1 one wins !!!

WB Hulk >>>Kurse (after a long Fight)
Gladiator>>>Beta ray bill

Stoic
Was it solely Bill's physical toughness that helped him to survive so much punishment, or did Stormbreaker play a huge part in helping him? Just curious to see what other people thought. Also the planets that were in that particular arc, looked quite a bit smaller than Earth. Some may have been even smaller than the moon.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Unless his using Stormbreaker to block an attack or create a force field, it's all Bill. Why wouldn't it be?

Stoic
Well many of Stardust's more potent blasts were shunted away by the hammer, therefore Bill may not have been as spent as some may believe. My point is that Bill was never contiguously blasted time and again, and this could have given him time to get his wind back. Not taking anything away from him, because he's plenty tough, just not as tough as some may believe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If the dude tanks a blast, he tanks a blast. If he doesn't, he doesn't.

For the record, using the hammers require effort and concentration.

psycho gundam
that's the beauty of right hooks: they go around hammers

Rage.Of.Olympus
that's the beauty of right hooks: they go around hammers

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight6.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight12.jpg

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/R-O-O/Thor/Non%20Cannon/DefeatsGreenScar6.jpg

Apparently not.

iceman24567
Rage for the ownage laughing

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Rage for the ownage laughing the fact that he f*ckin had those waiting in the wings like that is more like rage for the sadness

what an *******

edit, the first scan, hulk landed the punch lol

iceman24567
the fact that he f*ckin had those waiting in the wings like that is more like rage for the sadness

what an *******

edit, the first scan, hulk landed the punch lol Its typical fanboy behavior dont be hatin

Simbon
the fact that he f*ckin had those waiting in the wings like that is more like rage for the sadness

what an *******

sour grapes

Rage.Of.Olympus

what an *******

laughing out loud

http://atheistatlarge.org/articles/uploads/2010/12/rev.dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Its typical fanboy behavior dont be hatin

thumb up

For the record, I have a respect thread and know their battles thoroughly. Approximately 5 mouse clicks.

Badabing
Psycho and Rage, please stop.

Rage, that last scan is from a "what if". Great comic though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Did PG report me? mhmm

Lol I know. Just having some fun.

You thought it was good? It really disappointed me as I was expecting something epic.*

*Thor beating Green Scar into a coma.

Colossus-Big C
WWH Would Eventually Beat Kurse
Cmon Savage Hulk has Taken on Thor & Hercules At the same Time
Maestro Held His own against a WM Thor (thor strength multiplies10x fold)
WWH=Maestro, but for some reason a guy with 4x thor strength would rip him in half?

I Doubt Kurse Has The Raw Punching power of Zom or Zeus

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WWH Would Eventually Beat Kurse
Cmon Savage Hulk has Taken on Thor & Hercules At the same Time
Maestro Held His own against a WM Thor (thor strength multiplies10x fold)
WWH=Maestro, but for some reason a guy with 4x thor strength would rip him in half?

I Doubt Kurse Has The Raw Punching power of Zom or Zeus

facepalm

psycho gundam
Did PG report me? mhmm wasn't me

anyway, just imagine me posting red hulk scans (i know they are hard for you to look at so i'll spare you this time) p.s. hulk steamrolled him smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
wasn't me

anyway, just imagine me posting red hulk scans (i know they are hard for you to look at so i'll spare you this time) p.s. hulk steamrolled him smile

Uhuh. F*cking pussy. uhuh

Meh, Thor got beat up but nearly killed him the second round, before the Loeb Force was toned down and he stopped stomping everyone.

Rulk knocked the Hulk out in the first fight, killed him in the second, and just outright got rid of him in the third.

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/183f96c9_b105_c5f8.png

psycho gundam
lol

red hulk took a shit on odin-force thor the first round, took him to the moon and curbstomped his hat off and just left him there.

current hulk casually busted that ass (zeus > odin-force thor?)

hulk doesn't need to be a child of gaea to bust the ground up, he just needs to learn they canceled all my children and shit gets cracked

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol

red hulk took a shit on odin-force thor the first round, took him to the moon and curbstomped his hat off and just left him there.

current hulk casually busted that ass (zeus > odin-force thor?)

hulk doesn't need to be a child of gaea to bust the ground up, he just needs to learn they canceled all my children and shit gets cracked

How badly is it bleeding?

Rulk beat up a Thor -that was not using the Odin Force- because he underestimated him and fought him like the Hulk.

If he stopped his onslaught after the shock wore off, Thor would have quickly turned the tables. Loeb's own words.

Rulk knocked Hulk out with a broken arm. LOL.

Hulk beat up a post Loeb Force Rulk while severely amped.

Want to compare how Thor and Hulk have fared against Zeus? It'll be fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.