Mr. Majestic Vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/475579-wildcats1p17_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2532/159585-42413-captain-marvel_large.jpg

"Id"
Mr. Majestic

Q99
Majestros.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Good fight. Stalemate on average. Captain Marvel is more powerful but he doesn't often bring that to a fight unless pushed.

ankur29
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Good fight. Stalemate on average. Captain Marvel is more powerful but he doesn't often bring that to a fight unless pushed.
thumb up

tbh imo split , no different that than SM vs CM.

However i have seen some people say majestic is not as durable as SM.
In that case CM 6/10.

BattleMage
Split

carver9
Captain Marvel 7/10

Mindset
Majestic cuts his head off.

zeel
50/50 slight edge to mr majestic.

Digi
Majestic doesn't share Kal's weakness to magic.

Superman beats Majestic
Majestic beats Marvel
Marvel beats Superman (imo)

...messed up, I know, but it's one of those things.

Batman-Prime
50-50

Eon Blue
Majestic

The_Dog_of_War
I want to say stalemate, but Mister Majestic is superior when it comes to fighting skills.

Captain Marvel is a mighty warrior that can match match the likes of Superman and Lobo, but raw physical might will only take you so far.

Majestic has both physical power and superior fighting skills.

lawest9
Msjestic, unless Billy comes in super serious.

AbelAnderson
Majestros is too fast for him.

Philosophía
This is a hard one, I'd say Majestic is stronger and arguably faster, while Captain Marvel is significantly more durable.

abhilegend
I don't think Majestic is stronger. Faster? Maybe.

Philosophía
Eyeballing speed, they're both in the nanosecond range.

Cap is, imo, too reliant on other's feats in terms of strength to be said as superior. But it's close.

The durability is probably where it's at.

carver9
Cap doesn't have speed fts comparable to Majestic or strength fts. Not even close. Looking at fts alone, Maj stomps, no contest. I dont look at things like that so I'm giving Cap the edge.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by carver9
Looking at fts alone, Maj stomps, no contest. I dont look at things like that so I'm giving Cap the edge. come again? confused

zopzop
Majestic would beat CM h2h. If this is a fight with all standard gear (aka Creation Blades) then this is a spite thread in favor of Majestic.

carver9
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
come again? confused

Looking at speed fts, Majestic is FAR faster. Looking at strength fts, Majestic is FAR stronger. Looking at fights, Captain Marvel pulls the edge and that is what matters in a fight like this. With that said, Cap wins.

abhilegend

Philosophía
Originally posted by abhilegend
I don't think Majestic has shown strength advantage to any Superman class being to say he is stronger.

Durability is again very circumspect here, Majestic going into the sun is commonly brought up but Cap has never gone into the sun before either. I think Captain Marvel's ridiculous, extended beating from the Spectre puts him above Majestic's durability. I'd put that above most 'cosmic cheese' feat of going into suns and whatnot.

Strength, I'm going by the solar system restructuring, since it's hard to compare them based on fights without common enemies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.