Supermen vs Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman, Mr. Majestic, Gladiator and Apollo

vs

Thor, Black Adam, Wonder Woman and Loki

Parmaniac
T1

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Parmaniac
LOL you edited

Bouboumaster
Team 2 is less powerful that team 1, but I give them the win because Loki is a wildcard that can be the clincher.

TricksterPriest
Yeah, and Apollo and Glads aren't that hot either. Loki makes it very tricky.

Omega Vision
Team 2. Glads and Apollo are weak links.

Parmaniac
I'd like to point out that he added Loki and Apollo after I posted ahah

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2 pretty hard.

Apollo is a serious weak link. Loki would kick his ass in close combat much less a real fight. The moment he helps either one of his team mates out, the odds quickly turn in Team 2's favour.

Omega Vision
Replace Apollo with Captain Marvel and you have a fight.

carver9
Team 1... Gladiator is the most powerful on the field physically.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1... Gladiator is the most powerful on the field physically.
laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
laughing

I know huh?

When you can show me anyone on his team one shotting Heralds, come and holla at me. When you can show me anyone on his team physically containing a solar system destroying blast THEN you can holla at me.

Learn these characters.

marwash22
team 2.

marwash22
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2 is less powerful how so?

Omega Vision
I know huh?

When you can show me anyone on his team one shotting Heralds, come and holla at me. When you can show me anyone on his team physically containing a solar system destroying blast THEN you can holla at me.

Learn these characters.
What Herald did Glads one shot?

And what was the context behind this "containing solar system destroying blast" feat?

bbrem123
team 2

Lord_Talron
I know huh?

Learn these characters. im sure superman has done that shit several times

Omega Vision
Not to mention that when Glads and Thor did square off Thor was portrayed as his superior in terms of physical power.

Nihilist

Hyperion Prime
Team 2 because of Loki. He would be pulling all kind of magical attacks against basically the same kind of opponent. As long as Loki dosen't try to get physical with these guys he should be able to conjure up something to put them down.

JakeTheBank
Lol @ Glads being the physically superior character here.

carver9
Not to mention that when Glads and Thor did square off Thor was portrayed as his superior in terms of physical power.

Not to mention that Thor NEVER fought the real Glads so we don't know how a fight between the 2 would go. The only Thor that fought Glads was Masterson and he got his sh** pushed in.

quanchi112
Not to mention that Thor NEVER fought the real Glads so we don't know how a fight between the 2 would go. The only Thor that fought Glads was Masterson and he got his sh** pushed in. Masteron almost killed him despite his lack of skill/experience. That's actually a terrible showing for Gladiator.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not to mention that Thor NEVER fought the real Glads so we don't know how a fight between the 2 would go. The only Thor that fought Glads was Masterson and he got his sh** pushed in.

Gladiator managed to knock Masterson on his ass. That. Is. All. If you want to see someone get their shit pushed in, read Incredible Hulk #622, it's memorable. wink

And Gladiator accomplished what he did not because of power or strength but due to a difference in skill and experience. Masterson is not a warrior, he hesitated etc. while Gladiator did not.

Even so, it was made clear that Masterson is on par with Gladiator strength wise. Came off looking more powerful too. Less combat effective obviously though.

Black bolt z
Not to mention that Thor NEVER fought the real Glads so we don't know how a fight between the 2 would go. The only Thor that fought Glads was Masterson and he got his sh** pushed in. And Glads never one shottrf a herald. Unless you want to prove otherwise. You have claimed glads one shotted Black Bolt. Never seen any proof hinting at this.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol @ Glads being the physically superior character here.

Also, Carver, you're three days late.

Mindset
Apollo is the weak link here, I'd give it to team 2.

Guys, I realize Carver makes it hard to appreciate Glads as a competent fighter, but don't short change him because of that. He can, at the very least, hold his own with anyone in this thread.

TricksterPriest
I hate to agree with Quan, but Kallark having problems with Masterson Thor is a terrible showing.

Rage: Masterson was consistently shown as nowhere near as compedent as the real Thor. Nor was he as strong or skilled in using his powers. The guy had trouble controlling Mjollnir in flight. erm Gladiator beating him doesn't say much. Now Hulk beating Gladiator, even with the radiation thing, that speaks volumes, and not in Gladiator's favor.

Anyone contending to be mid or high herald should NEVER lose to Hulk.

Mindset: I wouldn't give him the majority against anyone in this thread save Apollo, but yes, he would put up a decent fight for awhile.

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Now Hulk beating Gladiator, even with the radiation thing, that speaks volumes, and not in Gladiator's favor.

not really, hulk has beaten many heralds...he's marvel's superman in terms of raw power

carver9
I hate to agree with Quan, but Kallark having problems with Masterson Thor is a terrible showing.

Rage: Masterson was consistently shown as nowhere near as compedent as the real Thor. Nor was he as strong or skilled in using his powers. The guy had trouble controlling Mjollnir in flight. erm Gladiator beating him doesn't say much. Now Hulk beating Gladiator, even with the radiation thing, that speaks volumes, and not in Gladiator's favor.

Mindset: I wouldn't give him the majority against anyone in this thread save Apollo, but yes, he would put up a decent fight for awhile.

You don't want to go there trick. Please don't make me point out in this thread who has been rocked by Hulk level characters... it doesn't help your case buddy.

quanchi112

Mindset: I wouldn't give him the majority against anyone in this thread save Apollo, but yes, he would put up a decent fight for awhile. Where on earth are you getting this notion anyone mid or high herald can't ever lose to the Hulk. You have shown from thread to thread you don't follow the Hulk and weren't even aware of his long time rivalry with Thor being dead even with a slight edge to the Hulk(arguably due to let the battle begin iirc).

BattleMage
Team 2 and only Apollo is the weak link

Harbinger
Originally posted by Mindset

Guys, I realize Carver makes it hard to appreciate Glads as a competent fighter, but don't short change him because of that. He can, at the very least, hold his own with anyone in this thread.

iceman24567

Guys, I realize Carver makes it hard to appreciate Glads as a competent fighter, but don't short change him because of that. He can, at the very least, hold his own with anyone in this thread. Agreed but......

What Herald did Glads one shot?

And what was the context behind this "containing solar system destroying blast" feat? I dont actually think it happened

-Pr-
Reed said the energy blast "could have annihilated half a solar system" or something like that.

It's not that big a feat.

if that half includes the star it's pretty decent actually

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
if that half includes the star it's pretty decent actually

i meant in terms of comparing it to the best durability feats of the top heralds.

it's all right.

carver9
Originally posted by 753
I dont actually think it happened

Oh it happened alright.

He didn't just tank the blast, he contained it as well. Hell, he packed the energy in so tight that it created another star.

http://img370.imageshack.us/i/wtfship2tj8.jpg/

@Pr...

What Herald TANKED a blast that was capable of taking out half of a solar system. Not survive but tank it.

Gladiator is one of a kind.

Mindset
Hey Carver, you know the blast is why Glads was flying at 100x the speed of light or w/e Reed measured him going, right?

The more you know.

Omega Vision
Not that 100x lightspeed is really all that impressive when you consider the speeds Green Lanterns, Superman, and Surfer, etc have traveled at.

Mindset
They're all pretty slow compared to Kyle.

carver9
Not that 100x lightspeed is really all that impressive when you consider the speeds Green Lanterns, Superman, and Surfer, etc have traveled at.

So you have "statements" that indicate that they can fly @ 100 times the speed of light... not KMC caculations? Going by DC logic, light speed can do things that it shouldn't be capable of doing (like flash evak a city before a nuke explode).

Using your logic, Gladiator would be the fastest being on KMC since he covered a universe in a panel.

@Mindset...

That was under Gladiators own power. He flew to Earth at those speeds to meet up with the skrulls. That was the main reason he fought the fantastic four. He easily landed on Earth and slowed down his speed. There was nothing indicating the blast had anything to do with his increase in speed. The blast did next to nothing to him.

Here is the star being born when Glads contained the blast.

http://img267.imageshack.us/i/wtfshipmh5.jpg/

Omega Vision
So you have "statements" that indicate that they can fly @ 100 times the speed of light... not KMC caculations? Going by DC logic, light speed can do things that it shouldn't be capable of doing (like flash evak a city before a nuke explode).

Using your logic, Gladiator would be the fastest being on KMC since he covered a universe in a panel.

Lulz.

Pathetic. It's a matter of simple logic that Oa is a vast, vast distance from Earth because it's in a different Space Sector. If Green Lanterns traveled to Oa at 100x light speed they'd never reach it.

Mindset
Pretty sure he was unconscious, do you have the scans to the entire comic?

Lulz.

Pathetic. It's a matter of simple logic that Oa is a vast, vast distance from Earth because it's in a different Space Sector. If Green Lanterns traveled to Oa at 100x light speed they'd never reach it. Vulcan is thousands of times faster than light then.

carver9

Vulcan is thousands of times faster than light then.

Naah, he was 100%.

Here is the next scan.

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=51179916nx5.jpg

He fly down and fight Thing as soon as he lands on Earth.

@Omega...

Quotes are better to use buddy because again, going by the way you are doing things, there would be thousands of characters that are millions of times the speed of light.

Like I said before, Gladiator would be the fastest being on KMC since he has flown from the shiar empire which is located on the other side of the Universe to New York in a panel.

Omega Vision
Naah, he was 100%.

Here is the next scan.

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=51179916nx5.jpg

He fly down and fight Thing as soon as he lands on Earth.

@Omega...

Quotes are better to use buddy because again, going by the way you are doing things, there would be thousands of characters that are millions of times the speed of light.

Like I said before, Gladiator would be the fastest being on KMC since he has flown from the shiar empire which is located on the other side of the Universe to New York in a panel.
We can't have quotes for every feat.

Lifting feats for instance. You don't need to say a Cruise Ship is X tons for the reader to intuit that its heavy.

carver9
Mindset... don't know if that scan worked or not but here is another one.

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5260/gladiatorvsfantasticfour015yo.jpg

-Pr-

Vulcan is thousands of times faster than light then.

Are you basing that on an actual feat, rather than Carver's "he flew across galaxies in two weeks" stuff?

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
Are you basing that on an actual feat, rather than Carver's "he flew across galaxies in two weeks" stuff? The actual feat of him flying across Galaxies in what seems like the same amount of time it takes GL's to fly to Oa.

-Pr-
The actual feat of him flying across Galaxies in what seems like the same amount of time it takes GL's to fly to Oa.

Issue number, please? I could have easily missed it.

carver9
We can't have quotes for every feat.

Lifting feats for instance. You don't need to say a Cruise Ship is X tons for the reader to intuit that its heavy.

Real World logic =/= comic book logic. When will people realize this?

Vulcan flew past planets instantly...1000's if not millions of times the speed of light but when it was time to test his speed, he failed. Gladiator had to save him from a sniper bullet that he was to slow to react to let alone see.

Your logic/caculations fail. There are so many instances contradicting your claims.

Mindset
Idk the issue number, it happened like 2 years ago.

-Pr-
Real World logic =/= comic book logic. When will people realize this?

Vulcan flew past planets instantly...1000's if not millions of times the speed of light but when it was time to test his speed, he failed. Gladiator had to save him from a sniper bullet that he was to slow to react to let alone see.

Your logic/caculations fail. There are so many instances contradicting your claims.

Actually no, real world logic = comic book logic.

Logic is universal, you just have to apply it properly. I've been telling you this for years.

What Vulcan feat are you talking about? Because seriously, you don't have a leg to stand on right now...

Idk the issue number, it happened like 2 years ago.

sad

carver9
Actually no, real world logic = comic book logic.

Logic is universal, you just have to apply it properly. I've been telling you this for years.

What Vulcan feat are you talking about? Because seriously, you don't have a leg to stand on right now...

sad

I don't get what you are saying.

Let's use the Vulcan scene you are talking about.
How long does it take light to cross Galaxies. It took vulcan 2 weeks. Even with that time period between traveling, that is still FAR above light speed and he shouldn't have needed help at stopping a bullet.

Also... you do know "this" Superman was flying through Galaxies as well? Hell, this Superman has some of the best space flight feat out of all of his counterparts.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/lendsupli.jpg

That's why its not safe to go by Omega style...quotes are far better and more accurate.

-Pr-
I don't get what you are saying.

Let's use the Vulcan scene you are talking about.
How long does it take light to cross Galaxies. It took vulcan 2 weeks. Even with that time period between traveling, that is still FAR above light speed and he shouldn't have needed help at stopping a bullet.

Also... you do know "this" Superman was flying through Galaxies as well? Hell, this Superman has some of the best space flight feat out of all of his counterparts.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/lendsupli.jpg

That's why its not safe to go by Omega style...quotes are far better and more accurate.

About logic?

Actually no, and I have to admit I'm actually disappointed in you Carver. That "two weeks" crap was something we went over before, and it was proven wrong. You even conceded iirc.

Bringing it back up just comes across as trying to insult my intelligence both as a poster and as a mod, and I have to say I'm not going to take it.

Trolling and baiting like that will only get you warned, and you should know better by now.

and no, that Superman doesn't, but yet again you can't wait to lowball him while overbearingly hyping another character. I honestly shouldn't be surprised.

carver9
About logic?

Actually no, and I have to admit I'm actually disappointed in you Carver. That "two weeks" crap was something we went over before, and it was proven wrong. You even conceded iirc.

Bringing it back up just comes across as trying to insult my intelligence both as a poster and as a mod, and I have to say I'm not going to take it.

Trolling and baiting like that will only get you warned, and you should know better by now.

and no, that Superman doesn't, but yet again you can't wait to lowball him while overbearingly hyping another character. I honestly shouldn't be surprised.

OMG... that scan wasn't to low ball. Those are one of the 100's of scans that I have saved on my phone.

One sec... have to post something and Pr... I'm not trying to insult your intelligence. We are debating.

carver9
I couldn't find my scan. I was searching for Vulcan flying past planets but I couldn't find it. It happened after his fight against the xmen when he was heading to the Shair base.

But anyways... my point is, Vulcan has light speed showings (via space) but he isn't a true light speedster. I have posted scans a while back proving this and no one was able to counter my argument.

TricksterPriest
When I said mid or high heralds shouldn't lose to Hulk, I meant outside of jobbing, which Thor obviously does every time he loses to Hulk.

carver9
When I said mid or high heralds shouldn't lose to Hulk, I meant outside of jobbing, which Thor obviously does every time he loses to Hulk.

Wait a minute, let me help you out. I think this is what you are trying to say.

Mid and High Heralds shouldn't lose to...

Kalibak, Hulk, Darkseid (without his Omegas), Shaggy Man, the General, Titus, Konvikt, HP Doomsday, V&V Despero, Kurse, Kalibak, Grundy, Rulk, Lobo, Juggernaut, etc, etc...

There ya go... I know you didn't feel like typing all of that, so I helped you out.

You can thank me later.

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? Half those guys are trans level. You're an idiot.

carver9
What the f**k? Half those guys are trans level. You're an idiot.

All of those guys are natural bricks. Physically, Savage Hulk is Herald level... WWH is MUCH more powerful than Savage.

Do the math.

vulcan did cover that distance in 2 weeks, he just accessed hyperspace and there are plenty of heralds that have travelled faster than 100c. nova just did so in TI, I believe

Prep-Man
All of those guys are natural bricks. Physically, Savage Hulk is Herald level... WWH is MUCH more powerful than Savage.

Do the math.

Titus isn't a natural brick. Try again.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Not really. It was made clear that Gladiator was more effective in combat and the superior warrior. He simply just wasn't stronger or more powerful which is what fans want to use that fight as proof of.

Masterson was no doubt very incompetent at times -he didn't even know how to control Mjolnir's energy output- but when he got angry or stepped it up a notch, he was a beast:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsUlik90.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsUlik91.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsUlik92.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsUlik93.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsUlik94.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator7.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator8.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator9.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsThanos3.jpg

Easily one of the strongest guys in the Universe up there with Drax, Gladiator and Hulk etc. IIRC, Adam Warlock even said he was the most powerful hero assembled out of the ones brought to face Thanos during the Infinity Gauntlet. That line up included everyone from Spider-Man to Firelord.

The problem with Masterson is that he went from performing extremely poorly to extremely well without any real explanation other than a change in his state of mind. I use to think his power fluctuated with his confidence or something.

I do think Thor had a bit of a stat edge though.

The skill/experience difference between the two was made clear:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsMastersonThor1.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsMastersonThor2.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsMastersonThor3.jpg

Badabing
What the hell...seriously.

Feats:

If a character lifts a mountain, island, aircraft carrier, building, bus, etc. then we know the characters are very strong.

If a character flies from another planet in another star system to their home planet in the same comic then we know they can fly very fast.

If a character has senses which render normal time perception to stand still we know they have very fast perception.

Real world logic vs. comic book logic:

The writers and artists have to use real world references in comics. How else can they convey a message, idea, feat, etc. without using a reference they know?

A comic book mountain, island, aircraft carrier, building, bus, etc. is heavy just like a real world mountain, island, aircraft carrier, building, bus, etc. There's no way around that fact.

A character traveling from another start system to their home planet within a comic is faster than light just like it would be in the real world.

This nitpicking of feats is moving into the absurd. The feats were never meant to receive a critique on such a level. Just convey a simple message of a character being strong, fast, etc. The writers and artists assume the reader is bright enough to understand the conveyed message without there being a narrative for every detail.

There are a few posters who take something as simple as ideas shown in colored pictures with words and try to twist them into something which is far more complex and nuanced than originally intended. The reason for this seems to be for debating purposes in order for their character to win.

Q99
Anyone on Team 2 could beat Apollo, he just lacks the gas tank to fight a high herald, and everyone on Team 1 will have some issue with Loki's magic.

So team 2 pretty solidly.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
Anyone on Team 2 could beat Apollo, he just lacks the gas tank to fight a high herald, and everyone on Team 1 will have some issue with Loki's magic.

So team 2 pretty solidly. If Apollo and Loki were excluded who would you give the notch then?

Newjak
Originally posted by Badabing
What the hell...seriously.

Feats:

If a character lifts a mountain, island, aircraft carrier, building, bus, etc. then we know the characters are very strong.

If a character flies from another planet in another star system to their home planet in the same comic then we know they can fly very fast.

If a character has senses which render normal time perception to stand still we know they have very fast perception.

Real world logic vs. comic book logic:

The writers and artists have to use real world references in comics. How else can they convey a message, idea, feat, etc. without using a reference they know?

A comic book mountain, island, aircraft carrier, building, bus, etc. is heavy just like a real world mountain, island, aircraft carrier, building, bus, etc. There's no way around that fact.

A character traveling from another start system to their home planet within a comic is faster than light just like it would be in the real world.

This nitpicking of feats is moving into the absurd. The feats were never meant to receive a critique on such a level. Just convey a simple message of a character being strong, fast, etc. The writers and artists assume the reader is bright enough to understand the conveyed message without there being a narrative for every detail.

There are a few posters who take something as simple as ideas shown in colored pictures with words and try to twist them into something which is far more complex and nuanced than originally intended. The reason for this seems to be for debating purposes in order for their character to win. And Bingo! big grin

Q99
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If Apollo and Loki were excluded who would you give the notch then?

Mm, could go either way.

-Pr-
I couldn't find my scan. I was searching for Vulcan flying past planets but I couldn't find it. It happened after his fight against the xmen when he was heading to the Shair base.

But anyways... my point is, Vulcan has light speed showings (via space) but he isn't a true light speedster. I have posted scans a while back proving this and no one was able to counter my argument.

Issue number?

You said he crossed galaxies in two weeks, when nothing was stated, unless you're talking about a different issue.

carver9
Issue number?

You said he crossed galaxies in two weeks, when nothing was stated, unless you're talking about a different issue.

Do you consider this light speed because imo it is?

http://img141.imageshack.us/i/xmdg06241xp.jpg/

http://img83.imageshack.us/i/xmdg06299ox.jpg/

-Pr-
Do you consider this light speed because imo it is?

http://img141.imageshack.us/i/xmdg06241xp.jpg/

http://img83.imageshack.us/i/xmdg06299ox.jpg/

It very well could be. It looks like it anyway.

So where's the mention of him crossing galaxies in two weeks?

carver9
I can't really see this scan that good... its saved on my phone but I "think" this is it.

http://img77.imageshack.us/i/uncannyxmen477002003zb5.jpg/

-Pr-
I can't really see this scan that good... its saved on my phone but I "think" this is it.

http://img77.imageshack.us/i/uncannyxmen477002003zb5.jpg/

And that's exactly the one we went over before, and you were proven wrong. I'm trying not to be a dick here, but I remember the thread, how you said you didn't agree, and then I posted the actual pages for you to show you.

Vulcan was stated to have left Earth at least a week ago. That much is true. What isn't true, however, is that he was "crossing galaxies" in those weeks. It was said on panel that it would have taken him years to reach the Shiar empire.

The only quantifying statement we have is that he was years away from reaching their homeworld. Yes, he was most likely flying at lightspeed, but fast enough to cross galaxies in weeks? Nothing in the comic supports that, that I can see.

carver9
My bad... here is the scan and its even more impressive... it only took a week. I think the other scan gave off something, don't know for sure.

Vulcan made it to the shiar side of the Universe and he did it in a week.

Far faster than light.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Vulcan/fights/random/fight%201/1.jpg

-Pr-
My bad... here is the scan and its even more impressive... it only took a week. I think the other scan gave off something, don't know for sure.

Vulcan made it to the shiar side of the Universe and he did it in a week.

Far faster than light.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Vulcan/fights/random/fight%201/1.jpg

No. He encounters a Shiar vessel. It's STATED in the COMIC that it would take him years flying at his current speed to reach the Shiar homeworld. He met a scout-ship.

carver9
And that's exactly the one we went over before, and you were proven wrong. I'm trying not to be a dick here, but I remember the thread, how you said you didn't agree, and then I posted the actual pages for you to show you.

Vulcan was stated to have left Earth at least a week ago. That much is true. What isn't true, however, is that he was "crossing galaxies" in those weeks. It was said on panel that it would have taken him years to reach the Shiar empire.

The only quantifying statement we have is that he was years away from reaching their homeworld. Yes, he was most likely flying at lightspeed, but fast enough to cross galaxies in weeks? Nothing in the comic supports that, that I can see.

What scan was it that stated it taking years? I'm not saying that you are wrong but do you have it?

By the way... this proves my point... Vulcan can fly through space at light but his reflexes is boo boo which was shown when he couldn't stop a bullet.

That was my entire point.

-Pr-
What scan was it that stated it taking years? I'm not saying that you are wrong but do you have it?

By the way... this proves my point... Vulcan can fly through space at light but his reflexes is boo boo which was shown when he couldn't stop a bullet.

That was my entire point.

I wasn't arguing about Vulcan's reflexes. At all.

Here's the scan:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/6932985_Uncanny_X-Men_477_008.jpg

I've shown you this before. More than once.

carver9
I wasn't arguing about Vulcan's reflexes. At all.

Here's the scan:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/6932985_Uncanny_X-Men_477_008.jpg

I've shown you this before. More than once.

Ok... thanks.

I remember you showing me something but I forgot... that topic was a year ago.

I think your entire argument was against Mindset... not me.

As for anyone who wants to see Vulcan vs The sniper bullet... here ya go.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Imperial%20Guard/Kallark-ReacttoBullet.jpg

-Pr-
Ok... thanks.

I remember you showing me something but I forgot... that topic was a year ago.

I think your entire argument was against Mindset... not me.

As for anyone who wants to see Vulcan vs The sniper bullet... here ya go.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Imperial%20Guard/Kallark-ReacttoBullet.jpg

Forgetting is for people who want to get banned. sneer

carver9
Forgetting is for people who want to get banned. sneer

mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.