Hawkman vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Hawkman

vs

Colossus

Parmaniac
Hawkman

long pig
Yeah, Colos's is the can and hawkman's mace is the can opener. Bad bad ju ju.

aztec
As much as I love Hawkman, Colossus takes the majority. Yes, Hawkman has the flight advantage and speed. However, Colossus is far more durable, stronger and vicious. stick out tongue... But, seriously unless Hawkman has the claw, then Colossus should take it 8/10.

JakeTheBank
Hawkman. Guy has taken hits from people like Black Adam and can damage people like him and Despero with just the mace alone.

aztec
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hawkman. Guy has taken hits from people like Black Adam and can damage people like him and Despero with just the mace alone.

Hakwman was also taken out by Elongated Man. sad

Don't forget that Piotr has traded blows with the Hulk, Thing and Gladiator. Also, when Hawkman took hits from Black Adam, Teth wasn't going all out. If I remember correctly he was toying with Carter. Overall, I think Colossus takes the majority. Once Piotr gets his hands on Carter, it's over.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by aztec
Hakwman was also taken out by Elongated Man. sad

Don't forget that Piotr has traded blows with the Hulk, Thing and Gladiator. Also, when Hawkman took hits from Black Adam, Teth wasn't going all out. If I remember correctly he was toying with Carter. Overall, I think Colossus takes the majority. Once Piotr gets his hands on Carter, it's over.

Him being taken out by Ralph by no means discredits what he has endured as well as taken out and consistently at that.

Due to his battle prowess and standard equipment, I feel this is really Carter's fight to lose.

Prep-Man
Colossus throws him into the sun, ftw.

aztec
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Him being taken out by Ralph by no means discredits what he has endured as well as taken out and consistently at that.

Due to his battle prowess and standard equipment, I feel this is really Carter's fight to lose.

You made a good point about Elongated Man, I guess I was butthurt Carter was taken out by a looser. stick out tongue... I'm not taking anything away from Carter, I think he's bad*ss. However, I don't consider him a heavy hitter. He doesn't have the strenght feats to back him up. Most of the damage he causes is through his mace.

long pig
Uh, of course he does most of his damage with his mace. That thing is insane. He he lands it, Pete's out.

aztec
Originally posted by long pig
Uh, of course he does most of his damage with his mace. That thing is insane. He he lands it, Pete's out.

Agreed, but how many hits before Pete goes down? Eventually, he's going to land his hands on Carter. I can see Carter taking a couple of wins, but overall Piotr should take the majority.

Existere
Carter's faster, much more mobile and a far better fighter. He should take this.

aztec
Has Colossus ever done a thunderclap? If so, then that should knock Carter out of the air.

chomperx9
Gotta go with Pete on this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.