Most powerfull character that Flash and Zoom can defeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

No CIS, CIP or PIS.

Assume they use their powers to the very best they are capable of. Same goes for the competition.

1. Take at least 1/10

2. For a majority.

Galan007
I'm curious what the point of this thread really is? To me, it just seems like you weren't content with the discussion in the Flash/Zoom vs. Odin thread, so you carried it over here. :/

Anyway, for the sake of argument, they likely wouldn't be able to beat (as in kill/KO) any 'true' Skyfather. However, I think they could beat anyone in between.

psycho gundam
i dub this current situation: "Flash-gate"

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm curious what the point of this thread really is? To me, it just seems like you weren't content with the discussion in the Flash/Zoom vs. Odin thread, so you carried it over here. :/

Anyway, for the sake of argument, they likely wouldn't be able to beat (as in kill/KO) any 'true' Skyfather. However, I think they could beat anyone in between. Certainly not Chaos war herc or thor. giving opponents CIS off makes Galactus a no go but certainly on panel CIS on just for Big G he would lose because he just fails that hard.

Question... Do opponents get gear for what they would use against hard hitting opponents. It makes a big difference.

Originally posted by Galan007

Anyway, for the sake of argument, they likely wouldn't be able to beat (as in kill/KO) any 'true' Skyfather. However, I think they could beat anyone in between. I got tired of asking this specific question and no one answering. Thank you for input by the way Galan. can you name a specific character to illustrate?

Originally posted by Uriel005
Certainly not Chaos war herc or thor. giving opponents CIS off makes Galactus a no go but certainly on panel CIS on just for Big G he would lose because he just fails that hard.

Question... Do opponents get gear for what they would use against hard hitting opponents. It makes a big difference. if it is standard, sure. but they get no prep

Philosophía
Originally posted by 753
No CIS, CIP or PIS.

Assume they use their powers to the very best they are capable of. Same goes for the competition.

1. Take at least 1/10

2. For a majority. Your favorite character. Everytime.

Tha C-Master
I made a thread years ago about who would beat Zoom. The question was indeed answered, but it was no need to drag my thread off topic with it.

Characters who they cannot harm, characters with certain special abilities or with shields up and have powerful abilities (ala Strange).

Galan, define "true skyfather" just so I know exactly what 'you' mean.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I made a thread years ago about who would beat Zoom. The question was indeed answered, but it was no need to drag my thread off topic with it.

Characters who they cannot harm, characters with certain special abilities or with shields up and have powerful abilities (ala Strange).

Galan, define "true skyfather" just so I know exactly what 'you' mean. by character they cannot harm, do you mean things like default intangibiltiy? what other special abilities?

I'd also like to point out taht the thread is not about who is the weakest being that can defeat them, but the strongest one that they can defeat.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by 753
by character they cannot harm, do you mean things like default intangibiltiy? what other special abilities?

I'd also like to point out taht the thread is not about who is the weakest being that can defeat them, but the strongest one that they can defeat. High or true invulnerability.

It is similar in some ways, because it is about who can avoid whose power-set and who can exploit whose weaknesses.

Starscream M
they could at the very least beat Galactus

he isn't fast enough to react to them, and their ability to generate whitedwarf level punches are more than enough to beat him considering he's been harmed by far, far less.

beyond galactus, I would say they start having trouble though.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Starscream M

he isn't fast enough to react to them, and their ability to generate whitedwarf level punches are more than enough to beat him considering he's been harmed by far, far less.

beyond galactus, I would say they start having trouble though.

facepalm

Starscream M
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
facepalm so you disagree? tell me how galactus beat them...and don't just say 'he's galactus, he wins'

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
High or true invulnerability.

It is similar in some ways, because it is about who can avoid whose power-set and who can exploit whose weaknesses. yes but with one, you'd get characters like loa and wun-darr that are pretty weak all arround but can counter their powers. Im more interested in the reverse, how far beyond their weightclass, their powers can take them.

AlmightyKfish
so you disagree? tell me how galactus beat them...and don't just say 'he's galactus, he wins'

Considering he's survived battles which have destroyed galaxies and such, I'd say he could easily weather a speedblitz from the two of them.
Sure he's been hurt by less, but the majority of showings have him easily durable enough to be fine.

+ when Doom gained Galactus' power, his senses increased so he could see "the quivering movements of every atom" or something like that, so I'm pretty sure Galactus could perceive them.

But either way, Galactus has pretty much a thousand ways to deal with them, and even if he can't perceive their movements, he can stand there, take their hits then mindrape/bfr/omni directionally blast them/teleport them etc etc.

Parmaniac
facepalm Originally posted by Starscream M
so you disagree? laughing out loud

"Id"
X-Man to either.

Uriel005
Originally posted by "Id"
X-Man to either. strongest character they can beat is anti-monitor.

Starscream M
Considering he's survived battles which have destroyed galaxies and such, I'd say he could easily weather a speedblitz from the two of them.
Sure he's been hurt by less, but the majority of showings have him easily durable enough to be fine.

+ when Doom gained Galactus' power, his senses increased so he could see "the quivering movements of every atom" or something like that, so I'm pretty sure Galactus could perceive them.

But either way, Galactus has pretty much a thousand ways to deal with them, and even if he can't perceive their movements, he can stand there, take their hits then mindrape/bfr/omni directionally blast them/teleport them etc etc.

Galactus has been more often damaged than not (also not withstanding, surviving a galaxy destroying battle isn't a clear indicator of durability in of itself)

He has been damaged by a Thanos blast

He has been damaged by a Thor godblast

He has been damaged by a beta ray bill hammer toss

now, none of those attacks approximate the power of a white dwarf.

galactus also has shown no reflex speed at all and seems to be extremely easy to hit.

you have failed to convince me that galactus could beat them.

quanchi112

beyond galactus, I would say they start having trouble though. Assume their powers are at their very best and the same goes for the competition. You always do this in every thread you don't even support your own argument in the end and continue to make ignorant comment after ignorant comment.

Galactus pretty much solo'd the a wave and obliterated a watcher/billions of others while weakened. He also bestowed surfer's powers to him do you honestly think surfer's flight is something he can't perceive ?

You also citing weakened Galactus showings to prove your case shows you didn't even read the opening post.

AlmightyKfish
Galactus has been more often damaged than not (also not withstanding, surviving a galaxy destroying battle isn't a clear indicator of durability in of itself)

He has been damaged by a Thanos blast

He has been damaged by a Thor godblast

He has been damaged by a beta ray bill hammer toss

now, none of those attacks approximate the power of a white dwarf.

galactus also has shown no reflex speed at all and seems to be extremely easy to hit.

you have failed to convince me that galactus could beat them.

When did BRB hurt him with a hammer toss?
If we're talking the latest mini, I'd say a dying starving Galactus wouldn't be standard in a forum fight,

The first time they met, BRB took a tiny chip out of Galactus' armour iirc

And on the other end, he has easily withstood attacks from Agamotto and Mephisto, has reformed himself from being dismantled by Magus, has always shrugged off blasts from the Surfer and such, has survived two planets colliding ontop of him and then a large nuclear arsenal detonating at that same point.

The point being, he has just as many instances (if not more) of weathering ridiculous amounts of damage as he does being hurt by herald level beings.

Originally posted by "Id"
X-Man to either. you dont think they can beat any character more powerfull than him? perhaps a more physical character? where would you rank him? HH or trans?

Tha C-Master
Yes.

Philosophía
Originally posted by 753
can they beat superman? Yes.

Lord_Talron
thanos shifty

Utrigita
Doom, with the power of Galactus, caught Captain Marvel before she could make a move in her light form...

But hey.. Galactus most certainly can't do shit about these guys... it's not because his herald have shown absurd level of cosmic awarness, which is but a fraction of Galactus own...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753
but my fav is superman. can they beat superman?

Lawl..

stick out tongue

vince_slice
Living Tribunal.

Existere
Originally posted by great_dane
ya. wally west has never used his powers to their fullest, becasue if he were to move faster than the speedforce(which he can), the uninerse itself would inplode and not exist anymore. so even if eternity is the ebodyment of all living matter, and has been around since the beginning of time, the flash would be able to kamikaze him.

JakeTheBank
laughcry

Stoic
so you disagree? tell me how galactus beat them...and don't just say 'he's galactus, he wins'

Dude, Galactus is often written far below what he is truly capable of. Galactus would only need to shrug and not only would he outright kill both of these guys, but he could level half of the solar system that they were in. You do remember Annihilation don't you?

rotiart
At least a watcher... If rulk could punch one out so can they...

Mindset
Rulk would punch the speedforce out of existence.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Assume their powers are at their very best and the same goes for the competition. You always do this in every thread you don't even support your own argument in the end and continue to make ignorant comment after ignorant comment.

Galactus pretty much solo'd the a wave and obliterated a watcher/billions of others while weakened. He also bestowed surfer's powers to him do you honestly think surfer's flight is something he can't perceive ?

You also citing weakened Galactus showings to prove your case shows you didn't even read the opening post.

Oh
my
God!!!!

I actually agree with Quan to the degree that I must do the unthinkable; this post of his truly deserves the following:

thumb up

Uriel005
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Oh
my
God!!!!

I actually agree with Quan to the degree that I must do the unthinkable; this post of his truly deserves the following:

thumb up Surfer is still slower as his speed is not conceptualized in infinity at his best. Tell me how does Flash at least ever get hit if he can simply run into a dimension as far as we are aware only Flashes have access to. Zoom I can understand better time manips out finangling his bubble.

TheLordofMurder
This is a CIS'less, PIS'less Galactus at his best we are talking about; there is will be nowhere they can go to get away from him, he'll take anything they throw at him without effect, and he'll completely destroy them with a thought...

They have absolutely no prayer against Galactus here...

Simbon
Originally posted by Mindset

Yes, but Flash and Zoom would be subjected to watching him smirk for the equivalent of billions of years first.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindset

this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.