US elections rigged?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
I came across the video below of a programmer admitting under oath that the US elections could have been rigged.

1thcO_olHas

Darth Jello
America has what's called Managed Democracy, a proto-fascist system wherein corporate and financial power have so much influence on elections via campaign financing and advertisement that no candidates who do not play ball or follow a certain narrative can possible make it onto the ballot or be elected in a primary. That's why the last election was black Herbert Hoover pretending to be Bill Clinton v. US Grant with jowls.
As for blatant ass fraud, all I can say is duh. See there's this new phenomenon that's been happening since around 1996 called red shifting which is when you exit poll and find out that 56% of people voted for a Democrat and then official tallies say a Republican won by 25%.

Robtard
And the opposite Doppler effect can be seen with the blueshift, when a Republican just wins and Democrats still cry foul.

The MISTER
I don't know. It would seem that guys with the same ideas as you, who had the power to do something to prevent that, would. Do we assume that 0% of people with influence will oppose unfairness in an event where there's obviously motive to be unfair? Is rampant cheating dismissed by zealous opponents? That seems possible but unlikely to go unchallenged for long.

Someone will take it upon themselves to do exactly what he said you'd have to do to ensure that there had been no tampering. Watergate was an example of government that thought it wouldn't be betrayed by it's own. Also Clinton's spectacle. My point is that these parties really don't see eye to eye and they jump on the opportunity to cry foul especially if they have evidence. That makes me think that evidence has been extensively searched for, for cheating in important elections.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Darth Jello
America has what's called Managed Democracy, a proto-fascist system wherein corporate and financial power have so much influence on elections via campaign financing and advertisement that no candidates who do not play ball or follow a certain narrative can possible make it onto the ballot or be elected in a primary

Wow that really hit the nail on the head.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Wow that really hit the nail on the head.
When it occurs due to religious or Stalinist factors, it's referred to as "Illiberal Democracy" although the term applies in both cases since "Liberal Democracy" only applies to governments that represent their people and act according to their needs. Also, why has this been relegated to the conspiracy theory section?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I came across the video below of a programmer admitting under oath that the US elections could have been rigged.

1thcO_olHas

yep,their rigged alright.how much longer is it going to be before people wake the hell up and start voting independent? the republicrats and demopublicans sleep in bed together.I stopped voting a long time ago,they are the same party.There is a really good book out on it that details it all called VOTE SCAM that proves that our votes dont count.they represent the corporations not the people or the constituion.

Clone
hopefully ron paul will win this time

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Clone

with RIGGED elections,dont hold your breath.wont happen,the american sheepie wont get off their asses and take their country back.

dadudemon
Why is this in the conspiracy section? This is a known, documented, problem. There have been multiple scandals involving rigged elections. Even cyber security degrees cover the programming basics (such as writing a batch file that can be loaded onto the "tally" storage media to quickly alter votes...using just plain ol' DOS to write it) for "vote rigging."

It freaks people out because of how "scary" this can be to their perception of a "safe" and "fair" world.

I also do not think it is as prevalent as some of the conspiracy theorists believe.

Liberator
Originally posted by dadudemon
Why is this in the conspiracy section? This is a known, documented, problem. There have been multiple scandals involving rigged elections. Even cyber security degrees cover the programming basics (such as writing a batch file that can be loaded onto the "tally" storage media to quickly alter votes...using just plain ol' DOS to write it) for "vote rigging."

It freaks people out because of how "scary" this can be to their perception of a "safe" and "fair" world.

I also do not think it is as prevalent as some of the conspiracy theorists believe.

Agreed.

And yes, Darth Jello hit the nail on the head. There's a reason why third party candidates never come remotely close to winning any elections.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Liberator
Agreed.

And yes, Darth Jello hit the nail on the head. There's a reason why third party candidates never come remotely close to winning any elections.

ALSO agreed. and yeah theres a VERY good reason for that.

Mr Parker
Ron Paul will never get elected like the american people want him to.Its a well known fact that the elite made sure that Bush jr got elected BOTH times.He wont get elected because the american people wont take their country back and he has the same kinds of visions that Kennedy had,our last REAL president.Real because he wasnt a puppet for the establishment.thats why they got rid of him,he wasnt doing what they told him to do and thats why every president since him has stayed alive because they HAVE been willing puppets for the establishment and did what they were told to do while in office.

Clone
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Ron Paul will never get elected like the american people want him to.Its a well known fact that the elite made sure that Bush jr got elected BOTH times.He wont get elected because the american people wont take their country back and he has the same kinds of visions that Kennedy had,our last REAL president.Real because he wasnt a puppet for the establishment.thats why they got rid of him,he wasnt doing what they told him to do and thats why every president since him has stayed alive because they HAVE been willing puppets for the establishment and did what they were told to do while in office. yeah, that sucks. JFK was our last real president. Now they are trying to regulate the internet with PROJECT IP ACT. If this passes we will be losing more of our freedom.

Darth Jello
yeah, that sucks. JFK was our last real president. Now they are trying to regulate the internet with PROJECT IP ACT. If this passes we will be losing more of our freedom.

Shit, it's been awhile. While I'm mostly a fan of JFK, I have to disagree with this since it's commonly accepted that Lyndon Johnson rigged the votes in Texas and Illinois. I do think on think that the Democrats never ran a good candidate in the general election since George McGovern because of what happened in Dallas.

MooCowofJustice
Just wanna say, I would never have voted for Ron Paul.

Mr Parker
why? you prefer two war mongrels who want war,are here to serve wall street instead of us and are funded by them and lobbyists and both have put a lighter to the constitution.you want one of the two clowns we got stuck with instead of having a president that will serve the people? thats real smart.

MooCowofJustice
Pretty sure Ron Paul is funded by wall street and corporations, too. Funding for campaigns doesn't just come out of thin air. All politicians are the same. And nobody has put a lighter to the constitution. Wait, do we even live in the same country? You're in the U.S., right?

To answer your question, though, no. I just know Ron Paul's a piece of shit like the other two.

Bat Dude
Ron Paul is no different from any other national politician.

Unless there is a major change while in office (like the one JFK underwent), a politician does NOT have the best interest of the people at heart. Ever. Period.

How on earth do you think they get to where they are in the first place? The Illuminati/Elite/Globalists whatever you want to call them (and ultimately Satan as well) don't let anyone that will rock the boat into the big time. JFK is pretty much the only exception to the rule (and that happened AFTER he was already in office) and look what happened to him.

So if anyone is looking to Ron Paul to save this country, they're unfortunately very sadly mistaken.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bat Dude
So if anyone is looking to Ron Paul to save this country, they're unfortunately very sadly mistaken.

thumb up

Mr Parker
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Pretty sure Ron Paul is funded by wall street and corporations, too. Funding for campaigns doesn't just come out of thin air. All politicians are the same. And nobody has put a lighter to the constitution. Wait, do we even live in the same country? You're in the U.S., right?

To answer your question, though, no. I just know Ron Paul's a piece of shit like the other two.

Nope,not true at all.He gets alll his donations from the american people,mostly the military and thats just plain idiotic and living in denial saying NOBODY has put a lighter to the constitution.next thing your going to say is congress is not corrupt and bought off and paid for.they they are looking out for our best interests. laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

there is an awkening going on.Obama and romnesy crowds were all lucky if their stadiums were even half full everywhere they went where pauls were packed to the maxes sold out,Romney stole the republican nomination from him so im glad since we were stuck with one of these clowns as president,it was Obama again.

Mr Parker
Ron Paul is no different from any other national politician.

Unless there is a major change while in office (like the one JFK underwent), a politician does NOT have the best interest of the people at heart. Ever. Period.

How on earth do you think they get to where they are in the first place? The Illuminati/Elite/Globalists whatever you want to call them (and ultimately Satan as well) don't let anyone that will rock the boat into the big time. JFK is pretty much the only exception to the rule (and that happened AFTER he was already in office) and look what happened to him.

you could not be more wrong,the elite did not care if romney or obama was the president as long as it wasnt paul.Paul was the only one who believed in the constitution and serving the people instead of wall street and the establishment.He like JFK,wants to get rid of the CIA,FBI and the fed which is the reason the world is in the mess that it is because of those evil organizations.Romeny just laughed in an interview when a reporter brought that up laughing about paul wanting to do that.as always,the establishemtn got their way,they kept the one guy who could have changed things out of office because he wanted to do good for the country.wake up dude.

MooCowofJustice
How are the FBI, CIA, and whatever "Fed" is supposed to mean the reason our world is a mess?

Nope,not true at all.He gets alll his donations from the american people,mostly the military and thats just plain idiotic and living in denial saying NOBODY has put a lighter to the constitution.next thing your going to say is congress is not corrupt and bought off and paid for.they they are looking out for our best interests. laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

there is an awkening going on.Obama and romnesy crowds were all lucky if their stadiums were even half full everywhere they went where pauls were packed to the maxes sold out,Romney stole the republican nomination from him so im glad since we were stuck with one of these clowns as president,it was Obama again.

I find that hard to believe. If all of his donations came from the American people, why are you the first person I have ever heard of that even supports him? To have enough money to campaign, he'd have to have supporters up the wazoo.

Give me an instance of a lighter being put to the constitution. Because, I'm going to be honest, I don't think you know what you're talking about. But don't take it personally. I usually assume most people don't.

I won't disagree that certain members of Congress are corrupt. But I don't agree that Congress in its entirety is. It's far more likely that the rich politicians lost touch or never even had been in touch with the people that voted for them.

Wait, lmao, what? Wasn't it you who said earlier that we needed to vote third party, and now I'm finding out Ron Paul was a Republican? What the **** would you expect? The people don't control party nominations, the party does. You can blame the Republicans for that, not corrupt government establishments.

Bat Dude
you could not be more wrong,the elite did not care if romney or obama was the president as long as it wasnt paul.Paul was the only one who believed in the constitution and serving the people instead of wall street and the establishment.He like JFK,wants to get rid of the CIA,FBI and the fed which is the reason the world is in the mess that it is because of those evil organizations.Romeny just laughed in an interview when a reporter brought that up laughing about paul wanting to do that.as always,the establishemtn got their way,they kept the one guy who could have changed things out of office because he wanted to do good for the country.wake up dude.

Why does he get airtime? Why are there millions (and yes, I do mean MILLIONS) of people that follow this guy? Why does the Illuminati allow it? There must be a reason...

Even our beloved JFK was just an Illuminati puppet before and even AFTER he got into office. It wasn't until near the end that he changed (and, I believe, got saved), and look what they did. They knew he was a threat and they disposed of him.

If the Illuminati thought he was a threat at all, he'd be disposed of by now, a la Bill Cooper, Fritz Springmeier, Randall Baer and, as previously mentioned, John F. Kennedy. That goes for Alex Jones, too.

The basic point of it all is that Ron Paul wouldn't be able to be where he is without the Illuminati allowing it. He's controlled opposition. If the "truthers" all go to Ron Paul or Alex Jones, they won't go to the Lord Jesus Christ and GET SAVED! A saved person's prayers can do more damage to the New World Order than thousands of supposed "truthers".

MooCowofJustice
What. no expression

Somebody define this Illuminati for me, please. You're all acting like you have the same definition, but from my experiences nobody ever has.

Mr Parker
How are the FBI, CIA, and whatever "Fed" is supposed to mean the reason our world is a mess?

I find that hard to believe. If all of his donations came from the American people, why are you the first person I have ever heard of that even supports him? To have enough money to campaign, he'd have to have supporters up the wazoo.

Give me an instance of a lighter being put to the constitution. Because, I'm going to be honest, I don't think you know what you're talking about. But don't take it personally. I usually assume most people don't.

I won't disagree that certain members of Congress are corrupt. But I don't agree that Congress in its entirety is. It's far more likely that the rich politicians lost touch or never even had been in touch with the people that voted for them.

Wait, lmao, what? Wasn't it you who said earlier that we needed to vote third party, and now I'm finding out Ron Paul was a Republican? What the **** would you expect? The people don't control party nominations, the party does. You can blame the Republicans for that, not corrupt government establishments.

Yes Paul is a republican but the ONLY reason he ran under the republican ticket was because third party candidates never get elected and he realised that.He used to be a big supporter of Ronald Reagan and served up in washington under his administration.He later resigned after seeing how corrupt they really were up in washington first hand.He wanted no part of what they were doing up there.after he got out of washington politics,he was an independent his entire time until the 2008 elections when he ran for president and ran under the republican ticket.

He himself has come out and said both parties are corrupt.He has written two books on the corrption that goes on in washington and how there is no difference between the two parties matter of fact.He himself says the american people are right when they call the republicans the reprocrats and the democrats the demopublicans.its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so the american sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

The establishment did not care if Obama got reelected or Romney became the new president just as long as it was one of those two guys in office since neiher believe in the constitution and only serving wall street and the establishment instead of us.as long as one of them got elected and ron paul did not,they were happy.

Dont take this as an insult but something tells me by your posts you are either just in high school or have only been out for a couple years or so because of how naive you are about politics.

I say that because it wasnt until a few years later after I got out of high school and went to college and took political science classes there that I REALLY began to understand how evil and corrupt our government is and how the constitution has been trashed by every president since kennedy our last REAL president we had who followed the cosntitution.

He was our last real president we had because he wasnt a puppet for the establishment.He was trying to return us to the constitution of the united states where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of all these big corporations and lobbyists that do now.

He was doing great things for the american people publicy saying that he was going to try and get rid of the CIA and thats why they killed him.

The CIA is an evil organization that makes the third reich look like a bunch of choir boys.Many CIA people have gotten out of that organization after they saw how sinister it was because they wanted no part of it.some have written books about it and the horrible experinces they experienced.

When the CIA was originally created by Harry Truman in 1947,he created it with the intention that they would spy on other countrys and would report directly to the president their findings.It started out that way but later on rogue elements in it took over and they started dictating american policys.

Matter of fact Harry Truman in later years himself came out and said creating the CIA was the worst mistake he ever made as president,that he had gone and helped to create a monster.

Mr Parker
part two continued-The FBI illegally spys on its own citizens just like the CIA.Kennedy was killed as well because he was trying to get our monye backed by something.silver.right now its just worthless paper backed by nothing.If you look at your dollar bill it will say FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE on it.take it out and look at it,you will see that.Well for 5 months before his assassination,our money was backed by something.silver.He had 500,000 dollars backed by real silver which is actually worth something ready to go and printed out and was able to get some of them printed out before his assassination.He got like some 10,000 printed out and distributed before his assassination.Go to any coin collector and ask them for a kennedy dollar bill and you will see for yourself it will say UNITED STATES NOTE on it instead of federal reserve note like it does now.Bankers wanted him out of the way for that.That would have killed the abilty oif wall street to feed off americans like they do now.

It sounds to me like you have never seen the movie JFK with Oliver Stone.i always tell people if you are only going to see one more movie the rest of your lives make it JFK.It talks all about it in the movie the REAL reason why he was killed.there was never a shread of evidence that oswald did it.The only part in there they dont talk about it that thwy wanted him dead because he was going to have our money backed by silver.

Oh and when you do see it,dont make the mistake that many people ignorantly do.they go into it thinking that because its a movie,that those facts are made up.It shouldnt even be called a movie because its pretty much a documentary cause its all based on facts and evidence and things that actually transpired and real events.

Matter of fact,Stone exhuastively researched that movie before making it.There was this one researcher in dallas who had been researching the case since 1967 and he had THOUSANDS of documents he gathered over the years of the events that transpired in the movie.He ran a building there called the conspiracy museum.Stone based that movie on all those documents there as well as Jim Marrs book CROSSFIRE,THE PLOT TO KILL KENNEDY which I also highly suggest you read as well.

that man who ran the museum someone asked him while I was down there how accurate that movie was and he said about 95%. There is very little at all in that movie that isnt true.the majority of it all actually transpired and happened.I can tell you now that its 100 times more accurate to what actually DID happen that what the warren commission told the american people.the warren commission was a joke.Thier book belongs in the fairy tales section along with Peter Pan.

Matter of fact I have met an american history teacher who has read practically every book on the assassination over the years and has not only done that but has interviwed witnesses that were there that day as well and everybody that listens to his lectures,they always come out and are convinced that stones movie is the truth because he has all the facts to back it up as well.

Im the first one you have heard of because you are obviously in the dark about what really goes in washington obviously.I posted links a long time ago that I will post again that prove what I am saying that at all of romney and obamas conventions,they were lucky if their stadiums were half full where Pauls were filled to the maxes and sold out.you just never hear any of that from out corrupt media.the media is a TOOL for the government,nothing more.

you want an example of how presidents have shredded the constitution? Bill Clinton shortly after he became president,signed NAFTA which took away MILLIONS of jobs from americans and were shipped overseas to china so they could be cheap and not have to pay americans so much money.In china they do it for slave labor.Bill Clinton committed treason for just that one thing and should be put behind bars for it.

You sound as naive as this one ex friend of mine who I had to break off my friedship with because no matter how many times I proved him wrong,he was too arrogant to admit it.I would point out those facts and he would deny it even thought its very well known.He could not admit he was wrong because he did not want to admit he made a mistake voting for Clinton.

This is where you seem to be as naive as he is.He has been so brainwashed and programmed by our corrupt school system he ignores the facts that politicians get away with crimes everyday that me or you would go to jail for.Surely your not ignorant like him and you realise thats the truth dont you? that ex friend of mine is in denial and afraid of the truth.It wasnt just me that noticed it either.anybody else that tried to tell him that,he just ignored them cause he only sees his own point of view.are YOU going to be like him?

oh and here is one more example of how the constitution has been shreadded.we are suppose to have free speech right? well many protesters were in chicago protesting NATO occupying the middle east and all these protesters were being beaten by billyclubs by policemen just for protesting which is SUPPOSE to be our constitutional right.

that facist dictater Obama then came out and PRAISED the police for their gestapo methods.sounds like nazi germany to me as it would to any rational and logical person. roll eyes (sarcastic)

this election reminds me in fact of the 1992 election between Clinton,Bush and Ross Perot.Just like the establishment did not care if Obama was re elected or if Romney was the new president just as long as Paul was not in office,thats all they care about is one of them being elected.

well 1992 was the same way.The establishment did not care if Clinton or Bush became president just as long as it was one of them and not Perot because BOTH Bush and Clinton were BOTH in favor of NAFTA.PEROT was against it.Bush started NAFTA in his last year in office and never completed it.Clinton completed it after getting elected and HE signed it.

Mr Parker
Part 3-Besides seeing the movie JFK,I also strongly urge you sometime og going to the libray and pick up the book by Jesse Ventura who is a friend of Ron Pauls.Ventura used to serve as a governor of Minnesto and just like Paul,he got out of washington politics because he saw how corrupt and evil they were up in washington also and also wanted no part of the establishment.I matter of fact just checked out his book that YOU for sure need to read called-DEMOCRIPS AND REBLOODICANS.

Here is a summary of what the book talks about.I am typing out what it says on the front cover here.you could REALLY learn a lot form reading this book.If you are interested in the truth,I strongly urge you to read it.It goes on to start out saying this-

the two party system is corrupt-Jesse tells you his proposal for a NO PARTY SYSTEM.Democrips and Rebloodlicans uncovers the truth about how corporations have bought the american electoral and legislative process through the power of lobbyists,campaine contributions,and political action committees.Covering historical details such as the development of the two-party system and the advent of third party candidates throughout our countrys history.Democripsand Rebloodicans exposes how the two major parties,acting like a gangland cabal,have allowed corporations,businesses,and politically motivated wealthy individuals to manipulate elections,bribe elected officials,and in short,silence the average american voter.

The founding fathers of this great nation would be turning in their graves if they knew the direction that our democracy has taken,as our two party system today is the polar opposite of what they intended when they implemented the electoral process.

Exposing the ineptitude of both parties when it comes to insuring the integrity and vitality of American democracy.Jesse Ventura advocates the replacement of the two party- system with a no party system.

As election time rolls around,this book provides the solution for reforming our electoral system.

Oh and in this link here below.you should also order and read Gary Allens book NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY.It was written in 1971.That book as well exposes how both parties are corrupt and neither serve the people.Matter of fact there is this one radio talk show how who credits this book to waking HIM up as a matter of fact to how corrupt our two parties are.

http://www.amazon.com/None-Dare-Call-Conspiracy-Allen/dp/0945001290

Venturas book you can find at the library.I just checked it out today.But Gary Allens book,you wont be able to find that at any library or bookstore,its been banned and thats because he is telling the truth on how corrupt our government institutions were.

I can really relate to that book because that book hit the nail right on the head in the part where it says our founding fathers would be turning in their graves if they knew the direction our democracy was taking cause I have said for YEARS now that if our forefathers could get into a time machine and travel into the future and see whats going on now that they would be horrified,appalled and disgusted with the american sheople for sitting on their a$$es like they do instead of fighting to take our country back like they SHOULD have DECADES ago. mad

Mr Parker
Why does he get airtime? Why are there millions (and yes, I do mean MILLIONS) of people that follow this guy? Why does the Illuminati allow it? There must be a reason...

Even our beloved JFK was just an Illuminati puppet before and even AFTER he got into office. It wasn't until near the end that he changed (and, I believe, got saved), and look what they did. They knew he was a threat and they disposed of him.

If the Illuminati thought he was a threat at all, he'd be disposed of by now, a la Bill Cooper, Fritz Springmeier, Randall Baer and, as previously mentioned, John F. Kennedy. That goes for Alex Jones, too.

The basic point of it all is that Ron Paul wouldn't be able to be where he is without the Illuminati allowing it. He's controlled opposition. If the "truthers" all go to Ron Paul or Alex Jones, they won't go to the Lord Jesus Christ and GET SAVED! A saved person's prayers can do more damage to the New World Order than thousands of supposed "truthers".

He gets airtime because he is a republican.Like I just got done saying,if he had ran under the independent ticket he would NEVER have gotten any airtime and been allowed to be in the debates.as I just got done saying to him,there are MILLIONS of people like myeself that follow him because was the ONLY candidate running who believes in the constitution.

the Illuminate allows it because the worst thing they could have done was assassinate him while running.80% of americans now realise how corrupt our government REALLY is because even they have come out and said that many percentage no longer believes the fairy tales of the warren commission anymore.they cant assassinate EVERYBODY.they CAN though make sure he doesnt get elected.they did not care that he ran just as long as he did not get elected is all they cared about.

He had so much support from the people that they couldnt stop him from running.Johnson didnt have the huge follwing that Paul did.I had never heard of him till just a couple months ago myself.The only difference between Paul and Johnson and Ralph Nader is Paul was on the republican ticket so they allowed him in.Johnson and Nader will never get any time since they are on the independent ticket.You can believe what you want about alex jones,you have failed to convince me though on anything you have said about him as we talked about in the past.

Gary Johnson whom I will now turning my new support to since Ron Paul is out of the picture and is retiring from politics,he has pretty much the same politics that Paul has and he is the candidate these millions that you speak of, our turning to now as well since Paul is now out of the picture.Only difference why they wont give Johnson the spotlight like they do with Paul is because he is on the independent ticket.

what YOU cant get around no matter how hard you try,is that there was a lawsuit filed by delegates of Romneys against Romney himself.They were suing Romney because somehow apparently,they were being forced to be delegates of Romneys instead of being allowed to be delegates of Pauls like they all wanted to be.

Romney illegally stole the Ohio Nomination in the primarys from Paul which was a KEY in him getting the republican nomination and not Paul. Nothing of course came out of that lawsuit that those delegates of Romneys filed against Romney like I knew it wouldnt because just like I knew,out corrupt and bought off court system throughout their lawsuit against him.Corrupt politicians like Romney and Obama are immune to the courts as you well know.

and then at the RNC convention,the RNC changed the rules at the LAST MINUTE that very day to sabotgoge ron pauls startegy to get the delegates he needed to win the republican nomination.He learned from his last time running that the stategy to try and win the republican nomination that he used would not work so he used the stategy he came up with to get the required delegates he needed to get the republican nomination and he would have as well thats why they came up with those last minute rule changes so he could not get the republican nomination. They knew if he got the republican nomination,it was game over,he would have DESTROYED Obama in the debates.

That was why the establishment just recently got rid of Dennis Kucinich and he is no longer a congressmen anymore because he was a ron paul supporter.they always get rid of all the good congressmen who want to do good and serve and honor the constitution like paul and Kucinich do.

sorry but if you say ron paul is corrupt despite all the evidence beofre you,then your losing it because jesse ventura is the most honest politician probably out there and he is friends with paul.I have not met Paul but I HAVE met and spoke with Jesse Ventura and I would trust him with my life because he tells it like it is.

He said he would love to have run as pauls vice president but only if paul switched to an independent because he smartly refuses to budge from his stance that both parties are corrupt.If paul had been elected as president,that would finally be out chance to get our government reformed and thrwo out this two party system and go thr way jesse ventura has suggested cause Paul served the people while he was a politican.

Now Rand Paul is a total different story.He I would NEVER vote for.He is not only a sellout to his father but he is a sellout to the american people by endorcing Romney like he did.He is a traiter and has become corrupt by the system.something Ron Never was.Rand unlike Ron,has sold his soul down the drain for money endorcing Romney since he is part of the new world order which Ron has attacked and exposed.Ron being the good man that HE is,when asked if he would endorce Romney after Romney got the nomination,he said no.Unlike Rand,Ron has class.

Rand is also a sellout to the american people because he has said that americans over 65 shopuld start giving back their social security earnings to the government so that tells you what he stands for.Rons wife has come out and said on Alex Jones show that they have not heard from Rand since he said he would endorce Romney.Rand has turned against his family.Now HIM you can say all you want to and crap on because HE is a sellout and a disgrace to the american people and I would NEVER vote for him for president.

MooCowofJustice
K. Now on to part two!

Yes Paul is a republican but the ONLY reason he ran under the republican ticket was because third party candidates never get elected and he realised that.He used to be a big supporter of Ronald Reagan and served up in washington under his administration.He later resigned after seeing how corrupt they really were up in washington first hand.He wanted no part of what they were doing up there.after he got out of washington politics,he was an independent his entire time until the 2008 elections when he ran for president and ran under the republican ticket.

So let me get this straight. Ron Paul has said this to himself over the course of several years:

"I hate these Washington politicians. I'm outta here. **** ya'll!"
"Hmm, I wanna still be in politics though..."
"Imma be an independent!"
"But they never get elected..."
"Imma be a Republican that doesn't act like a Republican! Surely they'll nominate me!"

You're telling me that Ron Paul is not stupid. And yet there's an air of stupidity that permeates his actions. Surely he didn't actually expect to win.

He himself has come out and said both parties are corrupt.He has written two books on the corrption that goes on in washington and how there is no difference between the two parties matter of fact.He himself says the american people are right when they call the republicans the reprocrats and the democrats the demopublicans.its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so the american sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

This is mistaking a perceived public illusion for the more simple truth. Everybody just simply wants to **** us, because politicians are not like you and me, and none of them ever will be. To be a politician, you need a lot of money. That alone separates you from the vast majority of American citizens.

Personally, I think Obama's push for higher taxes on the wealthy alone makes him far closer to us than you'd ever give him credit for.

The establishment did not care if Obama got reelected or Romney became the new president just as long as it was one of those two guys in office since neiher believe in the constitution and only serving wall street and the establishment instead of us.as long as one of them got elected and ron paul did not,they were happy.

There is no collective establishment. Everything I know about the government and people especially tells me that there is no way any collective manipulative organization could ever exist. Our government is much more a giant cluster**** than it is a collective and working entity.

Dont take this as an insult but something tells me by your posts you are either just in high school or have only been out for a couple years or so because of how naive you are about politics.

I'm not naive because I'm not wildly paranoid.

I say that because it wasnt until a few years later after I got out of high school and went to college and took political science classes there that I REALLY began to understand how evil and corrupt our government is and how the constitution has been trashed by every president since kennedy our last REAL president we had who followed the cosntitution.

I don't know everything, and I don't claim to. But I won't believe everything I'm told. Not without proof.

He was our last real president we had because he wasnt a puppet for the establishment.He was trying to return us to the constitution of the united states where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of all these big corporations and lobbyists that do now.

Ugh, such vague language. You see, that's my main problem. You'll say stuff like "return us to the constitution of the United States" and just leave it at that. I know what you mean, but at the same time, I don't. If I believed it every time somebody said the constitution was being torn apart I'd believe myself to be living in an anarchical country. You've gotta tell me what parts, exactly, you mean were being pissed on. I mean shit, there are people that freak the **** out at the mention of gun control because of the words "the right to bear arms." And those are the very people that I don't want to have guns, because they're the people like Ted Nugent. ****ing loons that are just waiting until they can start shooting.

He was doing great things for the american people publicy saying that he was going to try and get rid of the CIA and thats why they killed him.

I know the Kennedy assassination is one of the most talked about instances of American history, but nobody has ever concluded that it was a government/illuminati plot. Aside from people generally considered to be loons. Even my dad thinks there's something really fishy about that. But not because he believes in some puppetmaster establishment or crazy worldwide organization that manipulates us all. Simply because they did a good job keeping shit under wraps. And to be honest, there could be a lot of reasons for that. Maybe security did a piss poor job in one area that was exploited, and they didn't want people thinking they were incompetent, or do what's already been done and let everybody blame his assassination on them.

Kennedy was popular, from what I've heard, and with greater popularity comes a greater level of public attention. Statistically he should have been more likely to be targeted than most presidents. Especially with how extreme you're saying he was compared to others.

The CIA is an evil organization that makes the third reich look like a bunch of choir boys.Many CIA people have gotten out of that organization after they saw how sinister it was because they wanted no part of it.some have written books about it and the horrible experinces they experienced.

Another place you could use examples. (I responded to your post going up from the bottom, to each individual part. Not even sure I'm gonna respond to all of it at this point).

When the CIA was originally created by Harry Truman in 1947,he created it with the intention that they would spy on other countrys and would report directly to the president their findings.It started out that way but later on rogue elements in it took over and they started dictating american policys.

So Truman created it with poor intentions. Not news to me, Truman was a dick.

You never give any examples when you could really use them. How could they dictate policies? I could see influencing new policies created, since before them we wouldn't have had such an agency and thus no laws for them would have been created.

Matter of fact Harry Truman in later years himself came out and said creating the CIA was the worst mistake he ever made as president,that he had gone and helped to create a monster.

Yeah, and Einstein once called his Cosmological Constant proposal his greatest blunder. Not to say the CIA is necessarily a great idea, but even people hailed as geniuses aren't always right. Also not to say Harry Truman is a genius.

MooCowofJustice
part two continued-The FBI illegally spys on its own citizens just like the CIA.Kennedy was killed as well because he was trying to get our monye backed by something.silver.right now its just worthless paper backed by nothing.If you look at your dollar bill it will say FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE on it.take it out and look at it,you will see that.Well for 5 months before his assassination,our money was backed by something.silver.He had 500,000 dollars backed by real silver which is actually worth something ready to go and printed out and was able to get some of them printed out before his assassination.He got like some 10,000 printed out and distributed before his assassination.Go to any coin collector and ask them for a kennedy dollar bill and you will see for yourself it will say UNITED STATES NOTE on it instead of federal reserve note like it does now.Bankers wanted him out of the way for that.That would have killed the abilty oif wall street to feed off americans like they do now.

I was pretty sure our money was backed by Gold. Like, all that shit in Fort Knox. I'm not exactly up to date on Fort Knox history, but I'm pretty sure that our money has always been backed by something, and we've all always known that paper is essentially worthless. It's just a more convenient way of trading value that you can thank our federal government for. Gold gets kinda heavy.

Guess I'm just not sure what you're trying to tell me here.

It sounds to me like you have never seen the movie JFK with Oliver Stone.i always tell people if you are only going to see one more movie the rest of your lives make it JFK.It talks all about it in the movie the REAL reason why he was killed.there was never a shread of evidence that oswald did it.The only part in there they dont talk about it that thwy wanted him dead because he was going to have our money backed by silver.

Ah ****, that's right, that's his name. Lee Harvey Oswald. Imma kick myself for that later.

Well shit, if we had it backed by Gold I'd disagree with using Silver instead, too. This is still that area I'm just not sure what you're trying to tell me. Or I am and I just don't know what to tell you, lol.

Oh and when you do see it,dont make the mistake that many people ignorantly do.they go into it thinking that because its a movie,that those facts are made up.It shouldnt even be called a movie because its pretty much a documentary cause its all based on facts and evidence and things that actually transpired and real events.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies are based on real events too. Doesn't make it completely accurate.

Matter of fact,Stone exhuastively researched that movie before making it.There was this one researcher in dallas who had been researching the case since 1967 and he had THOUSANDS of documents he gathered over the years of the events that transpired in the movie.He ran a building there called the conspiracy museum.Stone based that movie on all those documents there as well as Jim Marrs book CROSSFIRE,THE PLOT TO KILL KENNEDY which I also highly suggest you read as well.

Ugh, more work. Maybe someday I'll get to read and watch, but as of now it ain't gonna happen. Just promise me it isn't going to be like those History Channel Ancient Aliens things though. A bunch of eerie coincidences that ultimately lack hard proof.

that man who ran the museum someone asked him while I was down there how accurate that movie was and he said about 95%. There is very little at all in that movie that isnt true.the majority of it all actually transpired and happened.I can tell you now that its 100 times more accurate to what actually DID happen that what the warren commission told the american people.the warren commission was a joke.Thier book belongs in the fairy tales section along with Peter Pan.

Hmm.

Matter of fact I have met an american history teacher who has read practically every book on the assassination over the years and has not only done that but has interviwed witnesses that were there that day as well and everybody that listens to his lectures,they always come out and are convinced that stones movie is the truth because he has all the facts to back it up as well.

See, people have always told me the same shit about 9/11 documentaries.

Im the first one you have heard of because you are obviously in the dark about what really goes in washington obviously.I posted links a long time ago that I will post again that prove what I am saying that at all of romney and obamas conventions,they were lucky if their stadiums were half full where Pauls were filled to the maxes and sold out.you just never hear any of that from out corrupt media.the media is a TOOL for the government,nothing more.

Lol, the one thing I know about Journalists tells me that is complete bullshit.

you want an example of how presidents have shredded the constitution? Bill Clinton shortly after he became president,signed NAFTA which took away MILLIONS of jobs from americans and were shipped overseas to china so they could be cheap and not have to pay americans so much money.In china they do it for slave labor.Bill Clinton committed treason for just that one thing and should be put behind bars for it.

I recognize the acronym. The North American Free Trade Agreement has to do with the extremely complex world economy. The one thing that I've always seen behind all the talk about our new worldwide trading web is that all attempts to ****ing predict what one action will cause end in complete and utter failure, simply because of all of the factors to consider. Yeah, you can guess one perhaps the most immediate things, but that's one hell of a long chain of dominoes that you can potentially deal with. And as we continue down the road, we'll get better at coping with the world economy and policies will improve.

You sound as naive as this one ex friend of mine who I had to break off my friedship with because no matter how many times I proved him wrong,he was too arrogant to admit it.I would point out those facts and he would deny it even thought its very well known.He could not admit he was wrong because he did not want to admit he made a mistake voting for Clinton.

I don't think I'll have to worry about that.

This is where you seem to be as naive as he is.He has been so brainwashed and programmed by our corrupt school system he ignores the facts that politicians get away with crimes everyday that me or you would go to jail for.Surely your not ignorant like him and you realise thats the truth dont you? that ex friend of mine is in denial and afraid of the truth.It wasnt just me that noticed it either.anybody else that tried to tell him that,he just ignored them cause he only sees his own point of view.are YOU going to be like him?

Yeah, the School's totally corrupt. That's why the Government cuts school funding every other week. Totally ass rapin' their own agents and still getting what they want. The Government does indeed **** the school system. If you want to be worried about anything that they do, it's cutting school funding. The first method of social control is keeping your populace stupid.

oh and here is one more example of how the constitution has been shreadded.we are suppose to have free speech right? well many protesters were in chicago protesting NATO occupying the middle east and all these protesters were being beaten by billyclubs by policemen just for protesting which is SUPPOSE to be our constitutional right.

Protesting is a right guaranteed only when done peacefully. Situations like that tend to be very tense. And it's why soldiers used to/still get trained to fire only when ordered to fire. Tension sometimes results in a mistake. If you're so much older than me and wiser, I'd think you'd be able to understand that people get crazy when they're so riled up. Accidents happen, and all it would take is one accidental hit to cause an officer to think he'd been assaulted, or one protestor getting the same and immediately lashing out.

I know that isn't definitely the reason, but I'd have to see some articles and shit on the events.

well 1992 was the same way.The establishment did not care if Clinton or Bush became president just as long as it was one of them and not Perot because BOTH Bush and Clinton were BOTH in favor of NAFTA.PEROT was against it.Bush started NAFTA in his last year in office and never completed it.Clinton completed it after getting elected and HE signed it.

How is it possible to know what the establishment wants? Not like it's going to poke a hole in your argument here, I'm just curious. One thing that always sticks out in stuff like is the question "Then how do we know?" always goes unanswered.

MooCowofJustice
Alright, and that last part ain't gonna get a reply. The second one alone was too much of a pain in my balls just to shorten to 10,000 characters.

Edit: K, I lied.

You've basically just attacked the two party system. And you're not alone. The two party system has been hated since our country was founded. I think even Washington himself was against it. But it has it's advantages and disadvantages.

Bat Dude
He gets airtime because he is a republican.Like I just got done saying,if he had ran under the independent ticket he would NEVER have gotten any airtime and been allowed to be in the debates.as I just got done saying to him,there are MILLIONS of people like myeself that follow him because was the ONLY candidate running who believes in the constitution.

the Illuminate allows it because the worst thing they could have done was assassinate him while running.80% of americans now realise how corrupt our government REALLY is because even they have come out and said that many percentage no longer believes the fairy tales of the warren commission anymore.they cant assassinate EVERYBODY.they CAN though make sure he doesnt get elected.they did not care that he ran just as long as he did not get elected is all they cared about.

He had so much support from the people that they couldnt stop him from running.Johnson didnt have the huge follwing that Paul did.I had never heard of him till just a couple months ago myself.The only difference between Paul and Johnson and Ralph Nader is Paul was on the republican ticket so they allowed him in.Johnson and Nader will never get any time since they are on the independent ticket.You can believe what you want about alex jones,you have failed to convince me though on anything you have said about him as we talked about in the past.

Gary Johnson whom I will now turning my new support to since Ron Paul is out of the picture and is retiring from politics,he has pretty much the same politics that Paul has and he is the candidate these millions that you speak of, our turning to now as well since Paul is now out of the picture.Only difference why they wont give Johnson the spotlight like they do with Paul is because he is on the independent ticket.

what YOU cant get around no matter how hard you try,is that there was a lawsuit filed by delegates of Romneys against Romney himself.They were suing Romney because somehow apparently,they were being forced to be delegates of Romneys instead of being allowed to be delegates of Pauls like they all wanted to be.

Romney illegally stole the Ohio Nomination in the primarys from Paul which was a KEY in him getting the republican nomination and not Paul. Nothing of course came out of that lawsuit that those delegates of Romneys filed against Romney like I knew it wouldnt because just like I knew,out corrupt and bought off court system throughout their lawsuit against him.Corrupt politicians like Romney and Obama are immune to the courts as you well know.

and then at the RNC convention,the RNC changed the rules at the LAST MINUTE that very day to sabotgoge ron pauls startegy to get the delegates he needed to win the republican nomination.He learned from his last time running that the stategy to try and win the republican nomination that he used would not work so he used the stategy he came up with to get the required delegates he needed to get the republican nomination and he would have as well thats why they came up with those last minute rule changes so he could not get the republican nomination. They knew if he got the republican nomination,it was game over,he would have DESTROYED Obama in the debates.

That was why the establishment just recently got rid of Dennis Kucinich and he is no longer a congressmen anymore because he was a ron paul supporter.they always get rid of all the good congressmen who want to do good and serve and honor the constitution like paul and Kucinich do.

sorry but if you say ron paul is corrupt despite all the evidence beofre you,then your losing it because jesse ventura is the most honest politician probably out there and he is friends with paul.I have not met Paul but I HAVE met and spoke with Jesse Ventura and I would trust him with my life because he tells it like it is.

He said he would love to have run as pauls vice president but only if paul switched to an independent because he smartly refuses to budge from his stance that both parties are corrupt.If paul had been elected as president,that would finally be out chance to get our government reformed and thrwo out this two party system and go thr way jesse ventura has suggested cause Paul served the people while he was a politican.

Now Rand Paul is a total different story.He I would NEVER vote for.He is not only a sellout to his father but he is a sellout to the american people by endorcing Romney like he did.He is a traiter and has become corrupt by the system.something Ron Never was.Rand unlike Ron,has sold his soul down the drain for money endorcing Romney since he is part of the new world order which Ron has attacked and exposed.Ron being the good man that HE is,when asked if he would endorce Romney after Romney got the nomination,he said no.Unlike Rand,Ron has class.

Rand is also a sellout to the american people because he has said that americans over 65 shopuld start giving back their social security earnings to the government so that tells you what he stands for.Rons wife has come out and said on Alex Jones show that they have not heard from Rand since he said he would endorce Romney.Rand has turned against his family.Now HIM you can say all you want to and crap on because HE is a sellout and a disgrace to the american people and I would NEVER vote for him for president.

Dennis Kucinich "honors" the Constitution? As a native Ohioan, he couldn't give a darn about the Constitution or the American people.

#1 Dennis Kucinich has no problem with illegal aliens that undermine our national borders, take jobs away from legal Americans (native, naturalized or otherwise) and push us closer and closer to a North American Union, and ultimately New World Government.

#2 Dennis Kucinich is a MAJOR proponent of gun control. Isn't the right to bear firearms in the... oh, I don't know... CONSTITUTION?!?!

There are many other facts you can check out about Kucinich (such as his "Department of Peace" bill that has been advocated by New Agers for years, his sympathy for fundamental/radical Muslims and etc.) that will clearly show you that Dennis Kucinich does NOT "honor" the Constitution in any way. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

And you still haven't answered my question about why Paul gets airtime. JFK was a Democrat and he got killed. If Ron Paul was anywhere near a threat to the NWO, he would be gone. Same goes for Alex Jones. If you've ever seen the 1995 Illuminati card game, you know that they have a ton of cards that seem to have "predicted" events in the future (WTC and Pentagon in flames, Gulf Oil Spill, etc.) has a card called S.M.O.F. (Secret Masters Of Fandom) Let's take a look at the card:
http://images.piratenews.org/Illuminati-Cards-Alex-Jones-Ron-Paul-SMOF.jpg
Notice that the card's "effect" is an increase in control for any "weird" group (conspiracy theorists, Trekkies, etc.) An INCREASE IN CONTROL? And if we look at the card itself, the two SMOFs have an UNCANNY resemblances to two people we both know...

They are CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!

The ONLY way to combat the NWO is to accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He said, "...If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:31-32)

MooCowofJustice
The sheer amount of fear of change that I can see in some of you guy's writing absolutely terrifies me.

Mr Parker
fear of change,what on earth are you talking about? thats what the majority of the sheople here at this site asleep and in denial about how corrupt our government really is,fear is change.that we could actually have a third party president in office to serve the people instead of wall street.i would shoot off fireworks if we ever had that kind of real change this fraud bastard Obama lied to the american people about and never had any intention of giving.

I am in a rush now so dont have time to address all that stuff you posted at the moment but something real quickly I wanted to mention was something else the movie JFK did not cover in the film is that in the 70's,many people were starting to figure out that we were lied to as more and more evidenced surfaced there was more than one gunman involved.

There were many multiple unnaccountable bullets found that day as well that was suppressed from the american people for many years.Photos show a bullet in the windshield that a couple forensic experts examined who said the bullet was an ENTRANCE bullet meaning it could not have come from behind from the school book depository,there testtimony got suppressed,there is a vidoe out where they talk about it,there was another you can see in the photos showing one in the doorframe,another in the grass you see a plainclothes FBI agent picking up and putting in his pocket walking off with.

Thats destruction of evidence he should have gone to jail for,another one shown at the curb that was latet removed and paved over a couple days later,another bullet hole in the street sign and AGAIN,destruction of evidence,the street sign was also removed that day and a new one was put up two days later.two police officers talked about that where again their testiomy on that was not investigated.

in the very beginning of the film as well,you see a lady dumped off the side of a highway in Lousiana the day before the assassination.she was later found by a police officer that day and taken to a hospital.Her story alone proves there was a conspiracy.

There are a lot of net trolls who troll message boards defending the warren commison to no end,you cant tell they are trolls with no interest in the truth.they blatantly ignore this fact all the time,when they do I just put them on ignore because they have just been sent here to waste your time.

There used to be like at least 3 here that used to troll these boards constantly when this section was constantly busy and had lots of traffice but they pretty much dont come here anymore because of the lack of traffic in this section now. but anyways,the thing alone that the warren commission ignored and never followed up on was the testimony given by Rose Cheramie whom again you can see at the beginning of the film.

She was taken into the hospital the day before the assassination after the officer found her on the side of the highway and she was mumbling out to the doctors there was a plot to kill kennedy by a group of people traveling to dallas that day.Unfortunatly she was on drugs so the doctors did not take her serious that day.

It was only after the assassination that the doctors then took her serious that they called the police and reported to them what she told them.conveintly for the government,she died mysteriously later on. many people who gave versions different than the governments ended up dying myserious deaths.one more case.When oswald left his rooming house after the assassination,he ALLEGEDLY shot officer J.D Tippet which is b.s as well because every witness there originally described TWO men there shooting him and none of the descriptions matched oswalds.

the man closest to the shooting was the cab driver and he originally gave a description of two men shooting The officer J.D. Tippet and again,neither description described oswald. a few weeks later the cab drivers cousin who was a dead ringer for the cab driver,he would up as a mysterious dead body.after his cousin was obviously killed off,the cabdriver then changed his story and said there was only one man and the description then mathced oswald.Garrison and his investigaters discovered all this during their investigation.

whast REALLY funny though about our joke government STILL saying today that oswald was the lone assassin is that like i said,when many people started not falling foer the lie anymore and saw the truth that there was a conspiracy,they demanded a new investigation into the assassination and in the 70's there was one called THE HOUSE SELECT COMMITTE ON ASSASSINATIONS and even THEY concluded the warren commission was wrong,that his assassination was the result of a conspiracy.

here is when you can easy spot trolls on the internet.when they ignore this fact and still defend the fairy tale of the warren commission. so since that transpired,the government came up with a NEW PATSY saying it was the mob and the mob alone that did it. The problem with that though is there was a senator who served on that commission who wrote a book about it talking about how he was so disgusted with the investigation because anything that pointed towards government involvement,they ignored.so he got so disgusted since again they were not interested in finding out the truth,he resigned in disgust.

example,as the committees investigation was winding down,Two CIA men came forward and confessed to it.It obviously bothered their conscience because they came forward and said-we did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? and like i said,since it pointed towards government involvement,they did not puruse that lead of course.

Mr Parker
as you can tell,trying not to sound arrogant or anything,but I am pretty knowledgeable about the JFK assassination,the open minded objective people after reading that who are not trolls who admit I know my stuff on this subject.Like I told you,I know an american history professor who has researched the case since 1967 who has read probably all the 2000 plus books on it as well as interviewed witnesses that were there that day and authors of these books over the years.so I consider myself very fortunate enought to know him like i do.

again I say see the movie,again its all based on facts and evidence and is 100 times much closer to the truth than the warren commssion is.people make the ignorant assumption thinking that just because its a movie,that its a novel or something.I pretty much proved to you that the CIA did it and there was a conspiracy.i already told you that there have been books written by people that have gotten out of the CIA once they saw how evil and corrupt that organization was. acknowledge all this and I address all your posts you made otherwise there is no point in going any further.

I say that because people in REAL life I know,once I ask them to see that movie and look at the facts and evidence,they are convinced right off the bat I know what I am talking about.someone would have to be on drugs or in complete denial to not think otherwise and its only NET people I find that wont admit I have proved my case and thats because they can cowardly hide behind the computer.

oh and yeah,9/11 was done by the CIA as well,but thats another different story for another thread.you got to acknowledge the CIA did it first before I even go into THAT discussion with you.

oh and once last thing,here is a congressmen who exposed how corrupt the fed is and how he paid for it with his life in the process.as you can see from the link,they tired to assinate him twice but failed,but the third time was a charm and they succeeded.the fed is a PRIVATE organization,its not even part of the government.thats ANOTHER thing the american sheople have been brainwashed into believeing over the years.

see the movie and read those books and this one as well.you'll learn something and become awake.

http://coleman300.com/Store/Details/26

here this will give you an idea what the movie is about,if this trailer doesnt amek you want to see it,well I give up.I did everything i could to get you to see the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKDYA-gt9Ug

i know what i am talking about when i say there is every little in that movie that is not what actually happened.again its 95& accurate.

Mr Parker
oh one more thing real quick,last year in fact there was a propaganda piece put out by PBS endorcing the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin.they do that practically every november because they are getting desperate that most americans dont believe in that lie anymore.hee hee.

I mean there was the HSCA investigation in the 70's whem even they concluded the wc was wrong you know? hee hee.
yet those idiot fools somehow think americans have forgottem about that.what dumb fools they are.hee hee.

and at the end of the program they said-despite all this evidence 80% of americans believe that there was a conspiracy.lol. even THEY had to admit the majority of americans are not falling for the lie anymore. laughing out loud

after they said that I was wishing I could say to those people who wrote that to thier faces-well duh,someone would have to be on crack to fall for your b.s and lies you just sprouted off. they always omit key facts in their propaganda pieces of course.

MooCowofJustice
I don't know why you spent that much time on the JFK topic. I admitted I wasn't knowledgeable on it and I'd have rather seen you respond to other topics that I actually had something to say about.

Mr Parker
I don't know why you spent that much time on the JFK topic. I admitted I wasn't knowledgeable on it and I'd have rather seen you respond to other topics that I actually had something to say about.

Im just saying you really need to watch that movie sometime and accept the fact that it was the CIA that killed JFK.thats a a scary thing for many americans to have to accept because if they acknowledge that and accept the government can kill the president and get away with it then they have to do what they dont want to admit,acknowledge that they can easily kill any of us and get away with it as well and thats too much of a frightening thing for many to have to face.

Im not going to get into a discussion with you about how corrupt our government really is.Like all people do who are naive and in the dark about how corrupt our government really is,you insulted me and ignoreded the facts and evidence.thats a typical ploy from people on the net cause they can hide behind the computer.

If your naive enough that you dont understand that we are losing more and more freedoms and libertys of ours all the time and we are living in a police state,Nothing I say is going to change your mind.I know that because I have learned over the years people on the net just dont want to listen and look at the facts.

I have never come across someone on the net mater of fact that has come out and said-wow,how do you know all this stuff? and was willing to learn and it doesnt appear that you are any different. people in real life I amaze all the time.dont mean to toot my own horn, im just telling you how it is.

Kennedy was our last REAL president we had,Real because he wasnt a puppet for the establishment and wasnt doing what he was told.our corrupt school system doesnt teach us that the president is just a puppet for the elite,that he doesnt run the country like he is suppose to be able to according to the constitution.our right to freely elect our own leaders was taken awauy from us on nov 22nd 1963.

I went into long detail about the kennedy case because you were the one naive enough to ask how is the CIA an evil organization remember? roll eyes (sarcastic) well thats an example. Him trying to get rid of the federal reserve shows you how evil they are as well.after his assassination,Johnson reversed Kennedys policy of course just like he reversed kennedys policy he had to completely withdraw us out of vietnam by 1965.war means big business for corporations,thats why 9/11 was instigated as well as to allow the government to illegally spy on its citizens.

Kennedy was trying to return us to the constitution of the united states where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now and to where the government served the people instead of us serving them like we do now. Every president that has been in office since Jfk,has been more evil and more corrupt than the previous one. again we dont elect these people. you cannot become president unless you are a member of the EVIL organization the Council of foreign relations.

CFR,their mindset is if you are not rich and powerful like them,you are their enemy.even JFK was a CFR member,that was the ONLY reason he got elected. see they only put him in office because they thought he would be evil and corrupt just like his dad was.His father had ties to to nazis and the mod so he was evil.But he was nothing like his father and he went after the mob tooth and nail. Bush sr,his father Prescott Bush had ties to the nazis also.With the Bushs they DID guess right on because they ARE as evil as their father and grandfather was.

I gave you that example how clinton betrayed american signing NAFTA which again.Bush sr drew up the paln his final year in office and was completed under his pal Clinton.oh and clinton and the Bushs have a long standing friendship with each other as well. Clinton signed it and we are still paying for it today.as long as ross perot did not get elected,they were happy cause he was against nafta.

I gave you sources to look at and read to get educated on,read them and THEN come back to me cause your obviously naive to how corrupt our government is.If you hadnt thrown that insult and lie that Im paranoid I would debate you on this further but that just tells me you dont want to learn so your just going to have to find all this out on yoiur own.oh and I would advise taking a political sciece class in college as well,they educate you about these kinds of things.

Batdude yeah now HE is paranoid saying Paul is no different than Romeny and Obama. I am NOT though.

Mr Parker
Dennis Kucinich "honors" the Constitution? As a native Ohioan, he couldn't give a darn about the Constitution or the American people.

#1 Dennis Kucinich has no problem with illegal aliens that undermine our national borders, take jobs away from legal Americans (native, naturalized or otherwise) and push us closer and closer to a North American Union, and ultimately New World Government.

#2 Dennis Kucinich is a MAJOR proponent of gun control. Isn't the right to bear firearms in the... oh, I don't know... CONSTITUTION?!?!

There are many other facts you can check out about Kucinich (such as his "Department of Peace" bill that has been advocated by New Agers for years, his sympathy for fundamental/radical Muslims and etc.) that will clearly show you that Dennis Kucinich does NOT "honor" the Constitution in any way. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

And you still haven't answered my question about why Paul gets airtime. JFK was a Democrat and he got killed. If Ron Paul was anywhere near a threat to the NWO, he would be gone. Same goes for Alex Jones. If you've ever seen the 1995 Illuminati card game, you know that they have a ton of cards that seem to have "predicted" events in the future (WTC and Pentagon in flames, Gulf Oil Spill, etc.) has a card called S.M.O.F. (Secret Masters Of Fandom) Let's take a look at the card:
Notice that the card's "effect" is an increase in control for any "weird" group (conspiracy theorists, Trekkies, etc.) An INCREASE IN CONTROL? And if we look at the card itself, the two SMOFs have an UNCANNY resemblances to two people we both know...

They are CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!

The ONLY way to combat the NWO is to accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He said, "...If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:31-32)

where do you get this nonsense about Kucinich? and yes I did answer your question about why Paul gets so much airtime.thats because he has a HUGE following they could not stop,they allowed him to debate because they had it set up to make sure he did not get the nomination.

Paul is not a threat to NWO because he is just a LOWLY congressmen,one congressman can only do so much you know? laughing

I been down that road with you before on alex jones so your not going to convince me on that.and unlike those paid trolls that used to post here all the time,you know "I" am objective and open minded cause I went back and forth on him for a while before finally deciding he is not part of the NWO agenda.I have addressed that many times before in the past that if they kill alex jones,then that just reinforces everything he has said about them and the whole world will klnow he is telling the truth.weh nthey cant kill you they try to discredit you.

I always pointed this fact out to you all the time but you always ignored it,they did not kill garrison back then when he was trying to bring the lawsuit against clay shaw the new orleans businessman involved in it in the jfk assassination,that they did not kill him because that would have reinforced everything he was saying about the CIA and our governbment if they had done that,so they did ht enext thing that they can do,try to reidule him,same thing they are trying to do with jones.according to YOUR logic,Jim Garrison was part of the new world order plan as well because they never killed him. laughing cant have it both ways,if that applies t jones,than that appies to garrison as well. big grin

Bat Dude
where do you get this nonsense about Kucinich? and yes I did answer your question about why Paul gets so much airtime.thats because he has a HUGE following they could not stop,they allowed him to debate because they had it set up to make sure he did not get the nomination.

Paul is not a threat to NWO because he is just a LOWLY congressmen,one congressman can only do so much you know? laughing

I been down that road with you before on alex jones so your not going to convince me on that.and unlike those paid trolls that used to post here all the time,you know "I" am objective and open minded cause I went back and forth on him for a while before finally deciding he is not part of the NWO agenda.I have addressed that many times before in the past that if they kill alex jones,then that just reinforces everything he has said about them and the whole world will klnow he is telling the truth.weh nthey cant kill you they try to discredit you.

I always pointed this fact out to you all the time but you always ignored it,they did not kill garrison back then when he was trying to bring the lawsuit against clay shaw the new orleans businessman involved in it in the jfk assassination,that they did not kill him because that would have reinforced everything he was saying about the CIA and our governbment if they had done that,so they did ht enext thing that they can do,try to reidule him,same thing they are trying to do with jones.according to YOUR logic,Jim Garrison was part of the new world order plan as well because they never killed him. laughing cant have it both ways,if that applies t jones,than that appies to garrison as well. big grin

Just do a Google search for any of the things I've posted about Kucinich. You'll find that he is very pro-gun control. That's known in pretty much every political circle, whether it be mainstream or alternative. Even Prison Planet reported on it! And then you can find a host of stuff about the Department of Peace bill. He's it's political champion, but it's been advocated by New Agers for years.

Mr Parker
one last thing I thought I would mention to you Moo cow of justice is like i said,i know from experices with people on the net unlike people in REAL LIFE who see it right away,anything "I" say to you is not going to sink in.

That your just going to have to find it out on your own. One example of that is me and a few others here used to argue with one of the posters here about 9/11 being an inside job all the time but no matter what we posted as proof he ignored all the time.

It wasnt till later that through some conversations of a professor of his at college that he later came back and started admitting it was an inside job again having conversations with his professor.

He had to find out himself in real life through someone else he knew and trusted.That again is why I urge you to enroll in a political science class in college because colleges have more freedom to talk about the corruption going on in the world than high schools do.

You may not look at these but I also wanted to give you a few more links you should also take a look at as well to see how corrupt our government and politicians really are.

Bill "I never had sex with this woman" Clinton like clockwork,lied to the american people about the travestys of waco.the next day after the travesty, he was speaking to the nation about those events and in the live address notion he went on to say-We never fired at the davidians,they fired at us but we never returned fire or fired back. Unfortunately for him,someone taped the live events of waco and they zoomed in on a helicopter with a gunrunner on the edge with a machine gun firing onto the rooftops of the complex.

Lie # 2 he went on to say was -We did not start the fire.The davidians accidently kicked over a cansiter and they started the fire and thats what led to the deaths of all those people. Hitler Clinton though again did not realise there was a cameraman who filmed all those events as they transpired and the film shows a tank with a flame thrower mounted on the top of it shooting flames onto the compound. the survivors matter of fact begged the ATF to not shoot when they came out but they started shooting them anyways and those gestapo officers were actually awarded medal of honor for bravery.sorry but this is a sick country we live in when the government can violate the laws of citizens and get away with it scott free.sounds like nazisem to me.

Even Janet Reno came out and said in newweek magazine that Clinton gave her the okay to burn the compund down and according to white house staff people,Clinton was watching it happen and having a jolly old good time laughing with some members of the mafia at the time.

politicians especially presidents,get away with criems everyday we could never get away with.Me or you if we go and lie to the supreme court like Clinton or Nixon did,we go to jail.period.Or we leave a lady to die and drown diving drunk like Ted Kennedy did,we go to jail. you cant deny this is a sick government we have that they get away with murder and lying like that,especially clinton and Reno murdering innocent women and children in the wacon complex.

From here on out as long as we have this corrupt two party system,each candidate that gets in will be more evil and corrupt than the previous one just like they have been for the last 50 years since Kennedy.

Mr Parker
Here are the links I was talking about besides the ones I gave you to read those books so you can get knowledgeable about these kinds of things. You should check out the DVD you get cant at a library-thats where I got it,called AMERICA,freedom to fascism.

That dvd is accurately called that because we are in a fascist dictatership.That DVD exposes the fed what an evil organization it is.we have not been a free country since 1913.Thats when the FED was created.It happened on christmas day when most of the senators and congressmen were away on vacation with their familys.the grandfathers and fathers of these bankers finally got to see their dream fulfilled when they approached the few congressmen that were there that day on christmas and bribed them to create the federal reserve act which Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln warned the american people to be aware of in the future.Too bad they did not listen.Here is that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

the CIA actually killed Aaron Russo for producing this video as well.

oh and Im pretty knowledgebale about Bill Clinton like I am JFK as well. I started getting awake on the JFK assassination when Clinton was president and a friend of mine I always talked to about it referred me to these books on Clinton to read so I know a lot about him as well.Not since the kenendy assassination,have so many people who knew so much about the activities of Clinton,died in very mysterious deaths.

While he was governor of arkansas,he allowed the CIA to smuggle drugs into the country for weapons to be shipped out to the nicuaguas.it was an operation that his buddy Bush was running.Him and the clintons have a long standing friendship with each other as you will see for yourself if you read my posts on this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t450829.html

here is another good thread by this really intelligent poster he created that talks about the federal reserve as well.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t416659.html

This poster below also made a great thread about the CIA and how every president since kennedy has been mnore evil and corrupt than the previous one as well.He always amazed me and batdude with his knowledge he had.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=415480&pagenumber=7

lots of reading if you read through all the pages but its well worth it.

Mr Parker
Oh and thanks for acknowleding below we live in a facist dictatership where we are not a free country anymore because it WAS done peacefully.

Protesting is a right guaranteed only when done peacefully. Situations like that tend to be very tense. And it's why soldiers used to/still get trained to fire only when ordered to fire. Tension sometimes results in a mistake. If you're so much older than me and wiser, I'd think you'd be able to understand that people get crazy when they're so riled up. Accidents happen, and all it would take is one accidental hit to cause an officer to think he'd been assaulted, or one protestor getting the same and immediately lashing out.

I know that isn't definitely the reason, but I'd have to see some articles and shit on the events.

all they were doing was standing in the streets protesting and out comes our gestapo police came which then started beating on women with billyclubs so you just helped prove my case for me that we are in nazi germany.thanks.then out facist dicatater Obama PRAISES them for their violence of course.

and thats just things that are widely being reported.the mainstream media,I mean LAMESTREAM media,is nothing but a tool for the government,they are controlled by the corporations as well and they got plants in there.thats how they get away with the corruption they do.

something else that is going on that wasnt reported was there was this policeman who beat up a ten year old kid and threw him into jail just for selling lemonade.You not only have policemen beating up women with billyclubs in gestapo fashion but they are kicking handicapped disabled people out of wheelchairs as well at protests.sounds like a gestapo police to me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I did not think anybody could be worse than Bushwacker for obvious reasons but i should have known better that Obama would be worse based on every president we have had in office since Kennedy and their actions. Like I said earlier,the patriot act needs to be called THE UNPATRIOT ACT because thats what it is.It allows the government to illegally spy on its citizens and arrest and detain them and try them without a lawyer and hold them in captivity indenfinetly!!!!!!

The elite already had it planned for Obama to be their man and get elected.Thats why they had Mccain say he would continue the patriot act if he became president and have Obama say as senator that he opposed the patriot act and would abolish it once elected.The when he became president,he reversed his stance and voted to reinstate it. I already mentioned that but you ignored that point.

Obama to my amazement is worse than Bush because he has not only contiuned Bushs policys,he has expanded them.He launched more drone attacks and murdered more innocent women and children in pakistan and afghanistan than Bush did in his entire EIGHT years in office!!!!

Mr Parker
Just do a Google search for any of the things I've posted about Kucinich. You'll find that he is very pro-gun control. That's known in pretty much every political circle, whether it be mainstream or alternative. Even Prison Planet reported on it! And then you can find a host of stuff about the Department of Peace bill. He's it's political champion, but it's been advocated by New Agers for years.

well even if that is true you still are showing how naive you are saying that ron paul is no different than Obama and Romney.Unlike Romney and Obama,Paul is NOT funded by the zionists and wall street which is why AIPAC wont allow him to attend their meetings because he is anti war as well.Romney,Obama and all the other candidates went to their meetings all the time.he is against abortion something romney and Obama both are for.Paul was a doctor,he cares very much for human life which is why he is anti war and rightfully says we need to withdraw from the middle east.

You cant change the FACTS that first our corrupt court system throughout the lawsuit delegates of Romney had against Romney because they were being forced to be delegates of his when they wanted to be delegates of Pauls and 2nd,Romney participated in vote fraud in the ohio primarys committing vote fraud in that state which secured his nomination for the republican ticket.His pal Karl Rove made sure of that.then 3rd and finally,the corrupt RNC then sabtagoed his campaine making last minute rule changes that very day at the convention sabotaoging his strategy to get the republican nomination.

They knew if he secured the republican nomination,it would be game over,that he would run away with it and own Obama in the debates soi thay had to make sure he did not get the republican nomination.I knew beyond doubt unlike many naive foolish ron paul supporters,he never had a prayer.that they would make sure their poster boy for the CFR Romney would get the nomination.

Paul is not part of the country club so just like in the case with Bush,Clinton and Ross perot,the illuminati were all happy as long as Obama was reelected or Romney was the new president just like back then as long as it was Bush getting reelected ot Clinton in office,they did not care.things will never change as long as the people sit on their arses and let the corporations run the country and not fight to take our country back.

You can think all you want to about Paul at this point,I dont care,the elections are over with and he is not president so everything you say about him at this point is mute.None of what you say can change the facts though that they sabotoged his campaine and his strategy to get delegates effectively keeping him from gettting the nomination.

He was a true patriot and all we can do now since he is out of office for good,is just roll with the punches and take what they throw at us.I would like to put my support behind Gary Johnson and turn to him like a lot of ron paul supporters are for the next election in four years but thats pointless,the establishment will just make sure he doesnt get elected just like they did with paul so voting is a waste of time.I been saying that for years.

Even FDR once said,its not WHO you vote for that counts,its WHO counts the votes that counts.when you got people like Karl rove overseeing the counting for a the key state in the primarys,well then people like Paul and Gary Johnson have about as much a chance of getting nominatyed as me or you do sadly.

jaden101
one last thing I thought I would mention to you Moo cow of justice is like i said,i know from experices with people on the net unlike people in REAL LIFE who see it right away,anything "I" say to you is not going to sink in.

That your just going to have to find it out on your own. One example of that is me and a few others here used to argue with one of the posters here about 9/11 being an inside job all the time but no matter what we posted as proof he ignored all the time.

It wasnt till later that through some conversations of a professor of his at college that he later came back and started admitting it was an inside job again having conversations with his professor.

He had to find out himself in real life through someone else he knew and trusted.

Funny. i don't recall anything like this ever happening in the 9/11 thread. I remember you crying about how you were never coming back to the forums again. I remember you quoting a man you said made a statement about 9/11 despite him being dead for years. I remember you trying to use Les Robertson's quote out of context and then being made to look like an idiot when I posted it in full and it said the exact opposite of what you claimed he said. I remember you trying to use evidence from Lerner-Lam seismic labs to say explosions went off in the towers before they started to collapse and me posting links to statements by the scientists who took those readings saying that interpretation was completely wrong. I guess I remember that debate a lot differently to you. what with me winning it and you not.

Bat Dude
well even if that is true you still are showing how naive you are saying that ron paul is no different than Obama and Romney.

It is true.

Changing subjects I see... Ok then, I'll talk with you about this as well.

Ron Paul, whether he knows it or not, is a pawn of Satan. Ron Paul was a close associate and friend of Ronald Reagan. He was a huge advocate for Reagan in 1976 as well as 1980, and even rode on Air Force One several times with the former president.

Yes, Paul reportedly became "disillusioned" with Reagan by 1981, and would trash his presidency in the years to follow, but that didn't stop Ron Paul from graciously accepting Reagan's endorsement in 1982.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgF-s1voM_Y(go to the 7:05 mark)

Reagan, of course, was an Illuminati controlled pawn of Satan. He, as well as Richard Nixon and many other high-up people in government, business and media, was a member of the Bohemian Club.

And Ron Paul recently recanted any ill words he said against Ronald Reagan, with a 2011 campaign ad that basically linked Paul to Reagan and gushed over Reagan's presidency... So Ron Paul will do anything to get a leg up in his campaigns? That sounds just like any other politician to me. But yeah, Ron Paul stands for truth and principles!

Secret Masters of Fandom? Secretly in control of the "truth" movement. Secretly directing the opinions and feelings of the followers that blindly trust them. Only talking about what the Illuminati will allow.

I'm not saying you can't glean from them, but be cautious.

Mr Parker
It is true.

Changing subjects I see... Ok then, I'll talk with you about this as well.

Ron Paul, whether he knows it or not, is a pawn of Satan. Ron Paul was a close associate and friend of Ronald Reagan. He was a huge advocate for Reagan in 1976 as well as 1980, and even rode on Air Force One several times with the former president.

Yes, Paul reportedly became "disillusioned" with Reagan by 1981, and would trash his presidency in the years to follow, but that didn't stop Ron Paul from graciously accepting Reagan's endorsement in 1982.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgF-s1voM_Y(go to the 7:05 mark)

Reagan, of course, was an Illuminati controlled pawn of Satan. He, as well as Richard Nixon and many other high-up people in government, business and media, was a member of the Bohemian Club.

And Ron Paul recently recanted any ill words he said against Ronald Reagan, with a 2011 campaign ad that basically linked Paul to Reagan and gushed over Reagan's presidency... So Ron Paul will do anything to get a leg up in his campaigns? That sounds just like any other politician to me. But yeah, Ron Paul stands for truth and principles!

Secret Masters of Fandom? Secretly in control of the "truth" movement. Secretly directing the opinions and feelings of the followers that blindly trust them. Only talking about what the Illuminati will allow.

I'm not saying you can't glean from them, but be cautious.

Changing subjects? what are you talking about? the last two pages of this thread has been all about ron paul and thats what i was discussing here.Theres no changing of subjects going on here.

I see that you are evading the facts though how the government and media sabotoged his campaine and made sure he did not get the republican nomination though and ignored that he is hated by AIPAC and never invited to their meetings and is not funded by the zionists like Romney and Obama are and also unlike them,is not a CFR member,part of the country club,doesnt believe in aboriton or wars in the middle east and how when an interviewer interviewed Romney on how Paul wants to get rid of the the fed,CIA and FBI,how Romney just laughed about those points about paul and he just walked off. and unlike them,actually believes in the constitution.

Funny how you evaded those facts big grin Oh and Ron Paul never got ANYWHERE near amount of airtime that Obama and Romney got either and the corporate controlled media form the very get go was slandering him making up all these lies about him and before bachman and Rick Perry withdrew from the race,the media never went out of their way to say that THEY were unelectedable like they did with ron paul? yep no conspiracy against ron paul alright. laughing

Ron Paul might have done things like that during Reagans years but as we talked about before,I told you he did so because he had to try and play their game to stay in office to an extent.Like kennedy,to an extent Kennedy was willing to play the game of the CIA in the beginning,but he for sure wasnt going to give them the war in vietnam they wanted because he was a man of peace so to an extent he played their game but that was a line he would not cross.

Paul Im sure regrets some of his actions he did to stay in power and im sure if he had to do it all over again,he never would.I have never had jesse ventura over at my house and got to talk to him before,i DID however,get the special opportunity to go over to an american huistory professor friends hosue of mine when he has ventura over at his house once before and i did get to sit down and talk to ventura there.

Ventura of course is very good friends with paul and from sitting down and being able to talk to him,I would invite ventura to my house anyday of the year cause I know that he si not corrupt because like paul,he also got out of office cause he saw how corrupt they were in washington and wanted no part of it.so your talking to the wrong guy if you expect me to come over and listen to your ramblings about paul cause I know better having had my own personal experienc e with ventura.you really should read his book.he doesnt hold back anything and he makes an awful lot of sense.

there is this one video out there I could find it for you if you wish and post it where paul talks about the new world order and it shows a pic of Clinton,his pal Bush jr and Obama all hanging out at the white hosue together standing side by side together laughing having a jolly old good time time together.You wont ever catch Paul in there doing that with them because he isnt a servant of israel like they all are and part of the country club.again he wants no part of them.

Bat Dude
Changing subjects? what are you talking about? the last two pages of this thread has been all about ron paul and thats what i was discussing here.Theres no changing of subjects going on here.

I see that you are evading the facts though how the government and media sabotoged his campaine and made sure he did not get the republican nomination though and ignored that he is hated by AIPAC and never invited to their meetings and is not funded by the zionists like Romney and Obama are and also unlike them,is not a CFR member,part of the country club,doesnt believe in aboriton or wars in the middle east and how when an interviewer interviewed Romney on how Paul wants to get rid of the the fed,CIA and FBI,how Romney just laughed about those points about paul and he just walked off. and unlike them,actually believes in the constitution.

Funny how you evaded those facts big grin Oh and Ron Paul never got ANYWHERE near amount of airtime that Obama and Romney got either and the corporate controlled media form the very get go was slandering him making up all these lies about him and before bachman and Rick Perry withdrew from the race,the media never went out of their way to say that THEY were unelectedable like they did with ron paul? yep no conspiracy against ron paul alright. laughing

Ron Paul might have done things like that during Reagans years but as we talked about before,I told you he did so because he had to try and play their game to stay in office to an extent.Like kennedy,to an extent Kennedy was willing to play the game of the CIA in the beginning,but he for sure wasnt going to give them the war in vietnam they wanted because he was a man of peace so to an extent he played their game but that was a line he would not cross.

Paul Im sure regrets some of his actions he did to stay in power and im sure if he had to do it all over again,he never would.I have never had jesse ventura over at my house and got to talk to him before,i DID however,get the special opportunity to go over to an american huistory professor friends hosue of mine when he has ventura over at his house once before and i did get to sit down and talk to ventura there.

Ventura of course is very good friends with paul and from sitting down and being able to talk to him,I would invite ventura to my house anyday of the year cause I know that he si not corrupt because like paul,he also got out of office cause he saw how corrupt they were in washington and wanted no part of it.so your talking to the wrong guy if you expect me to come over and listen to your ramblings about paul cause I know better having had my own personal experienc e with ventura.you really should read his book.he doesnt hold back anything and he makes an awful lot of sense.

there is this one video out there I could find it for you if you wish and post it where paul talks about the new world order and it shows a pic of Clinton,his pal Bush jr and Obama all hanging out at the white hosue together standing side by side together laughing having a jolly old good time time together.You wont ever catch Paul in there doing that with them because he isnt a servant of israel like they all are and part of the country club.again he wants no part of them.

Oh no, you aren't a "Jews/Zionists run it all" person are you?

Even if they sabotaged his campaign, who's to say that wasn't the plan to begin with? You talk about how the government planned Aurora and Sandy Hook, how the US government attacked itself on 9/11, etc. but if your beloved Ron Paul had ANYTHING to do with his own campaign's failure, that's preposterous!

You have to ask yourself why these people become so beloved and so popular in the first place... You don't get famous by chance. You don't become a national icon (and don't say he isn't) like Ron Paul by chance.

And what about Jesse Ventura? Is he not parading around making truth seeking a joke by that TV show he had (I don't know if he still has it) and appearing on WWE programming decked out in Illuminati symbols?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdVX7RWyHA

Again, I'm not saying you can't glean from Ron Paul or Alex Jones, but just because someone looks the part and says nice things doesn't mean they're telling you the truth.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:14-15)

I can only give you truth. If you choose to research it for yourself, great! If not, then there's nothing I can do. Truth is still truth, regardless.

Mr Parker
Before I address this post just wondering,have you seen that video I posted FREEDOM TO FASCISM? that video tells it all.the american sheople have been brainwashed into believeing that they live in a free country only cause we can do a few things others cant but we lost all our freedoms and libertys as that video explains back on dec 25th 1913 when the federal reserve act was passed allowing the bankers to take over our country and have ever since determining the course of events.

Thomas Jefferson was a man ahead of his times and very intelligent.He tried to warn the people to be aware of bankers that would try and take over the country.Too bad the american sheople did not listen to his warnings.

btw,please dont bring anymore religion into this discussion.I dont want to see this thread get closed like that one thread you created did.Thats why they closed it because you brought religion into it and this isnt the religion section.

Bat Dude
Before I address this post just wondering,have you seen that video I posted FREEDOM TO FASCISM? that video tells it all.the american sheople have been brainwashed into believeing that they live in a free country only cause we can do a few things others cant but we lost all our freedoms and libertys as that video explains back on dec 25th 1913 when the federal reserve act was passed allowing the bankers to take over our country and have ever since determining the course of events.

Thomas Jefferson was a man ahead of his times and very intelligent.He tried to warn the people to be aware of bankers that would try and take over the country.Too bad the american sheople did not listen to his warnings.

btw,please dont bring anymore religion into this discussion.I dont want to see this thread get closed like that one thread you created did.Thats why they closed it because you brought religion into it and this isnt the religion section.

Thomas Jefferson was also a freemason. Come on, his gravestone is an obelisk (pagan/masonic representation of the male phallus), and he's on the Fed's $5 bill.

And for your information:

1) I requested my thread be closed and they followed up on my request.

2) "Religious babble" as you so eloquently put it is the biggest part of this whole "New World Order" plan. There WILL be a one world government, currency and RELIGION.

Like I said, just RESEARCH this FOR YOURSELF. It's becoming as clear as day, especially in recent years. Don't rely on Alex Jones. Don't rely on Ron Paul. Look this stuff up and SEEK THE TRUTH. Jesus said that, "If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

If you don't look for truth, you will never find it. You puff yourself up with pride like you know it all, and you put down "the sheeple people", yet you are just as blind.

I will continue to pray for you, sir.

Mr Parker
yeah I know he was a freemason.Im not that big a fan of him actually cause he did rape a black woman which is never printed in our corrupt school systems history classes of course but he repented in the end warning the sheople to be aware of the bankers.what he said back then so much applies today. and you did not answer my question on have you seen that video FREEDOM TO FACSISM?

Bat Dude
yeah I know he was a freemason.Im not that big a fan of him actually cause he did rape a black woman which is never printed in our corrupt school systems history classes of course but he repented in the end warning the sheople to be aware of the bankers.what he said back then so much applies today. and you did not answer my question on have you seen that video FREEDOM TO FACSISM?

Whether or not he repented is something I don't know for sure. Only God does. But he gets honored by the world at large as this great guy, when in reality he was just another freemason. Just like Ben Franklin, Washington and pretty much the vast majority of our "founding fathers" and presidents. (I falsely said he was on the $5 bill. That's actually Abe Lincoln. My bad)

Now the fact that we have liberty in this country is more a matter of the people standing up against tyranny and evil than of any "founding father".

There you go about sheeple again... Don't you think we should be out, oh, I don't know, HELPING them understand, rather than berating them?

And you did not answer three-fourths of my questions about anything I've posted in this thread, so once you answer my questions I'll be delighted to answer yours. smile

Cyner
This is a nice argument you two have going on and I'ma let you finish but Cyner is the best conspiracy theorist ever. EVER

Seriously though...

Parker, you are aggressive and berating. If you're trying to give truth to people that's the wrong way to go about it. They will just hate you.

Batdude, I'm religious myself and agree with some of what you say but for people who aren't religious you're going to have to use secular facts only to make your points. Being fanatical won't help your case any.

You guys should definitely check out the thread I made with the sacred geometry video. It has so many masonic references, you may get something out of it.

Mr Parker
Oh no, you aren't a "Jews/Zionists run it all" person are you?

Even if they sabotaged his campaign, who's to say that wasn't the plan to begin with? You talk about how the government planned Aurora and Sandy Hook, how the US government attacked itself on 9/11, etc. but if your beloved Ron Paul had ANYTHING to do with his own campaign's failure, that's preposterous!

You have to ask yourself why these people become so beloved and so popular in the first place... You don't get famous by chance. You don't become a national icon (and don't say he isn't) like Ron Paul by chance.

And what about Jesse Ventura? Is he not parading around making truth seeking a joke by that TV show he had (I don't know if he still has it) and appearing on WWE programming decked out in Illuminati symbols?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdVX7RWyHA

Again, I'm not saying you can't glean from Ron Paul or Alex Jones, but just because someone looks the part and says nice things doesn't mean they're telling you the truth.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:14-15)

I can only give you truth. If you choose to research it for yourself, great! If not, then there's nothing I can do. Truth is still truth, regardless.

you said I hadnt answered 3/4ths of your questions.I looked back and this was the only post that I did not answer the questions of yours on. The evidence is overwhelming that the zionists jews run the media and our country.It was even announced on CNN where they came out in the open and said that zionist jew murdoch owns 82 BILLION dollars of the lamestream media.

oh and look at this short video here where it shows Obama bowing down and kissing the ass of the prime minister of Israel just like Bush always did.and did you hear him praising Israel to know end and how congress gave that prime minister a loud thundering ovation?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv9K1QWlESA

thats being extremely paranoid to say that was the plan to begin with that they sabotoged his campaine.Paul would not have ran if he knew that was going to be the case. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It is preposterous that he had anthing to do with his own sabatoge because you have no evidence to prove that.

when you have a huge backing like Paul does of course your going to have a huge following like he does.your just going on wild inane gut feelings instead of evidence.Paul had a huge following with people such asd myself because if you actually listen to what he says and read his book,he is a candidate you know would have been for the people,thats why they made sure he did not get elected. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jesse Ventura was doing a great thing by making that show.you dont hear any of that stuff from the media.it was no surprise they cancelled it cause he was getting the truth out.

There are a lot of people like yourself that are falling for the disinformation and lies that the government is spreading on Jones.They cant kill him or that opens up a can of worms so they are doing the next best thing they can do,try and discredit him by making up lies.I see fellow truthers out there constantly fall for the lies they are telling about him all the time.

I have seen many truthers who have said-He never talks about Israel's involvement cause he is protecting the jews cause he is jewish. Thats total B.S.He in fact made a DVD that talks about Israels involvement called 9/11 The rise of the police state. Plus I have heard him many times talk about the mossads role in it on his show only to see them try and jam him when he talks about it.

I also remember you mentioning as well sometime back how he never talks about the vaticans role in it as well which I also know is B.S because as I explained back then,he has had Jim Marrs as a guest on his show MANY times before in the past and Marrs has talked all about the vaticans role in world government affairs on his show at least a couple times in the past I remember hearing from him.

Not only that,just a couple weeks ago matter of fact,I heard jones on his show telling the truth mentioning the fact that the vatican and israel are immune from prosecution.

So thats all the proof in the world right there that you easily fall for propaganda like many 9/11 truthers out there I know as well always do falling for all those lies I see them post about him all the time cause they are falling for the the disinformation campaine they have against him hook,line,and sinker listening and belieing their slanderous lies they have against him and thats whats makes me so angry that people are swallowing it hook,line and sinker like they do.

He wouldnt be getting his show taken off the airways in so many places around the country like it has been if he was all part of it.

Oh and if Ventura was such a bad person all part of it and everything like you have been led to believe,then I think he would have passed on some information to his handlers about that american history professor I know that knows him well enough that he had him over at his house one time for a meeting that I got to go to and sit down and talk with Ventura as well.

He doesnt know where I live,but he for sure knows where that history professor teacher lives so if he was thei bad evil person you make him out to be,its kind of insane to say that this american history professor teacher i know hasnt been bumped off yet because they for sure would be worried about him since he teaches his students the truth in his classes about government corruption. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your way too paranoid about these kinds of things and bringing religion into all this talking about satan and all that is not helping your case.

You made one good point sometime back where I could understand why you thought the things you did about paul but I figured by now,you would have wised up since I gave you the answer to your question back then when you brought up the point that he has been seen in photos giving the devils sign with his hand and the two fingers that Clinton and Bush have both given but I tld you back then that the REASON he was doing that,was he had to play their game.He had to play their game to have any kind of chance of being in the running for the nomination.

Think what you want to about Paul,Ventura,and Jones but your not going to convince me on any of this because of all the reasons I just listed and the explanation why Paul was giving the devils sign that Clinton and Bush always gave.

that being said,its really no surprise you believe all that because your in denial that your not a true Batman fan for accepting that montrocity of those two batman movies that Burton made,that he took a shit on true batman fans and should be shot for those two movies. big grin

see you on the next thread,I can see I am not getting anywhere with you on this.

jaden101
Good grief....This is like watching two nutcases in mental hospital arguing...Keep it up lads...hilarious stuff.

Bat Dude
you said I hadnt answered 3/4ths of your questions.I looked back and this was the only post that I did not answer the questions of yours on. The evidence is overwhelming that the zionists jews run the media and our country.It was even announced on CNN where they came out in the open and said that zionist jew murdoch owns 82 BILLION dollars of the lamestream media.

oh and look at this short video here where it shows Obama bowing down and kissing the ass of the prime minister of Israel just like Bush always did.and did you hear him praising Israel to know end and how congress gave that prime minister a loud thundering ovation?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv9K1QWlESA

thats being extremely paranoid to say that was the plan to begin with that they sabotoged his campaine.Paul would not have ran if he knew that was going to be the case. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It is preposterous that he had anthing to do with his own sabatoge because you have no evidence to prove that.

when you have a huge backing like Paul does of course your going to have a huge following like he does.your just going on wild inane gut feelings instead of evidence.Paul had a huge following with people such asd myself because if you actually listen to what he says and read his book,he is a candidate you know would have been for the people,thats why they made sure he did not get elected. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jesse Ventura was doing a great thing by making that show.you dont hear any of that stuff from the media.it was no surprise they cancelled it cause he was getting the truth out.

There are a lot of people like yourself that are falling for the disinformation and lies that the government is spreading on Jones.They cant kill him or that opens up a can of worms so they are doing the next best thing they can do,try and discredit him by making up lies.I see fellow truthers out there constantly fall for the lies they are telling about him all the time.

I have seen many truthers who have said-He never talks about Israel's involvement cause he is protecting the jews cause he is jewish. Thats total B.S.He in fact made a DVD that talks about Israels involvement called 9/11 The rise of the police state. Plus I have heard him many times talk about the mossads role in it on his show only to see them try and jam him when he talks about it.

I also remember you mentioning as well sometime back how he never talks about the vaticans role in it as well which I also know is B.S because as I explained back then,he has had Jim Marrs as a guest on his show MANY times before in the past and Marrs has talked all about the vaticans role in world government affairs on his show at least a couple times in the past I remember hearing from him.

Not only that,just a couple weeks ago matter of fact,I heard jones on his show telling the truth mentioning the fact that the vatican and israel are immune from prosecution.

So thats all the proof in the world right there that you easily fall for propaganda like many 9/11 truthers out there I know as well always do falling for all those lies I see them post about him all the time cause they are falling for the the disinformation campaine they have against him hook,line,and sinker listening and belieing their slanderous lies they have against him and thats whats makes me so angry that people are swallowing it hook,line and sinker like they do.

He wouldnt be getting his show taken off the airways in so many places around the country like it has been if he was all part of it.

Oh and if Ventura was such a bad person all part of it and everything like you have been led to believe,then I think he would have passed on some information to his handlers about that american history professor I know that knows him well enough that he had him over at his house one time for a meeting that I got to go to and sit down and talk with Ventura as well.

He doesnt know where I live,but he for sure knows where that history professor teacher lives so if he was thei bad evil person you make him out to be,its kind of insane to say that this american history professor teacher i know hasnt been bumped off yet because they for sure would be worried about him since he teaches his students the truth in his classes about government corruption. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your way too paranoid about these kinds of things and bringing religion into all this talking about satan and all that is not helping your case.

You made one good point sometime back where I could understand why you thought the things you did about paul but I figured by now,you would have wised up since I gave you the answer to your question back then when you brought up the point that he has been seen in photos giving the devils sign with his hand and the two fingers that Clinton and Bush have both given but I tld you back then that the REASON he was doing that,was he had to play their game.He had to play their game to have any kind of chance of being in the running for the nomination.

Think what you want to about Paul,Ventura,and Jones but your not going to convince me on any of this because of all the reasons I just listed and the explanation why Paul was giving the devils sign that Clinton and Bush always gave.

that being said,its really no surprise you believe all that because your in denial that your not a true Batman fan for accepting that montrocity of those two batman movies that Burton made,that he took a shit on true batman fans and should be shot for those two movies. big grin

see you on the next thread,I can see I am not getting anywhere with you on this.

To say that Zionists run every evil thing in this world is like saying that ascorbic acid is vitamin C. It's ONLY ONE PART OF IT.

Yes, there are those in the synagogue of Satan (as the Bible says), but to blame EVERYTHING on ALL Jews is to fall into the same pitfall that every Nazi and anti-Semite from the beginning of time has fallen into.

By blaming the Jews and only the Jews, you are agreeing with Adolf Hitler.

So Ron Paul wouldn't run if he knew his campaign was gonna fail from the beginning, yet Mitt Romney, John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, John Kerry, John Edwards, Al Gore, Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Mike Huckabee, etc. etc. etc. all ran knowing their campaign was gonna fail from the beginning?

THAT is preposterous. Either they ALL run knowing or NONE of them run knowing. And there's enough evidence to prove the latter wrong...

Who allowed Jesse Ventura to have his show in the first place? It's on TruTV, which is owned by Turner Broadcasting. Who owns Turner Broadcasting? Why, TED TURNER of course!

Like I've said time and time again, if they are at all WIDELY KNOWN (nice try with the professor thing) and are in opposition to them, they'll dispose of them. Look at Kennedy. He was the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and they still killed him.

And don't give me that garbage that "oh people would know if he ends up dead that it was the elite that did it." The vast vast VAST majority of people don't believe a word of what we tell them. And I'm supposed to believe that all of a sudden they'd believe because Alex Jones died? Some guy that hardly anyone outside of the truth movement has even heard of? When they wouldn't believe it when the PRESIDENT DIED? And who's to say they can't make it look like a "heart attack" or some natural cause? There is technology out there right now that can do that (as you probably know). And if that happens, nobody can argue it anyway.

Like I've been trying to explain to you, if they're a threat, they'll be taken care of.

And concerning Ron Paul throwing up the devil horns, I don't buy for a second that he only did it to get on the inside. He wasn't just "playing their game", he was showing his true colors.

"Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" (Amos 3:3)

If he were a man of principle, like you say he is, then why would he even bother "playing their game" anyway? Why wouldn't he just stand for what he stands for and let that be that?

And as an aside, I'm no longer a fan of Batman. I've seen too much symbolism to even want anything to do with it anymore:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7n4EZnpRM6o/TRyCXQYn8pI/AAAAAAAAAmQ/PlTL58pZFys/s320/one%2Beye%2Bbatman.png
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4986767140913671&pid=15.1
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4636452447388055&pid=15.1

Mr Parker
Batdude,why did you post all that? you didnt really expect me to read any of your rant did you since you clearly cant leave your religion theorys out of it all and I cearly said this would be my last post/ btw,I can see there is one paid disinfo agent troll getting worried about all this information being posted.hee hee.

Its obviously not you I am talking about either.someone else on this thread.you know who im talking about.its pretty obvious.someone here cant get the message he has been on my ignore list for YEARS and is desperate for attention from me.lol.

there used to be a couple other of them that used to always frequent these boards all the time.wonder what happened to them? their hanlders must have sent them to troll at some political message boards I guess and felt just one here was sufficint enough I guess.

Like I said,your last post before this one was the last one I read so good luck getting someone to read your last post.Like I said,I should have known better since you cant accept the truth that your not a true batman fan and are in denial on that.

Mr Parker
Oh one more thing I forgot to mention.Thanks to the efforts of Ron Paul and a few other courageous people in congress that are not corrupt,because of Ron Pauls tiresome efforts and a few others,the fed for the first time in its history was audited and they discovered they stole several BILLION dollars of taxpayers money.Im pretty sure that was the number anyways.someone made a thread about it sometime ago in the general discussion section that talked about it.

yep Ron Paul is in on it alright. laughing

No he is actually a true patriot whom I will miss.Too bad there arent more like him in congress that are not corrupt,bought off and paid for by the zionists.anybody who votes for Rand Paul on the other hand,is a fool since he is a sellout to not only his father but the american people for endorcing Romney.I fear that he has been corrupted by power and the zionists as well.

Bat Dude
Batdude,why did you post all that? you didnt really expect me to read any of your rant did you since you clearly cant leave your religion theorys out of it all and I cearly said this would be my last post

Code for "I just got called out and don't want to admit it."

I posted that Jesse Ventura got his television show from Ted Turner, the same type of de-populationist and elitist that he supposedly fights.

I posted AGAIN that if people wouldn't open their eyes when the PRESIDENT got killed, they won't open their eyes if Alex Jones gets killed, so this "people would know" garbage you spew has no validity whatsoever.

I posted that if you only blame the Zionist Jews and don't bring into account other groups like the New Agers, Jesuits, etc. you really are no better than Adolf Hitler.

I posted that if all these other politicians that you admit ran knowing their campaign would fail, what's stopping Ron Paul from doing the same? Either ALL or NONE in this scenario. You don't get to his level without help.

And that if Ron Paul really IS a man of principle and dignity, as you say, why would he need to play the Illuminati's "game" by throwing up the devil horns? Wouldn't he just stand for what he stands for and let that be that?

I hardly mentioned religion at all in my last post. The only mention to religion at all was ONE Bible verse, and it wasn't even theological, it was about people in agreement. Good thing you didn't read my post though, since I was just blabbering on about nothing, right?

If you had read my post, you would know that I'm not a Batman fan AT ALL anymore. You would have seen blatant symbolism associated with Batman and understood why. But since you didn't read my post, I can't expect you to know that... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You believe that the Illuminati funds both sides of wars, funds both political parties, etc. yet you can't even fathom that the Illuminati would fund both sides of the "info war", as Jones calls it? You'd rather cling to some icon like Paul or Jones

jaden101
Batdude,why did you post all that? you didnt really expect me to read any of your rant did you since you clearly cant leave your religion theorys out of it all and I cearly said this would be my last post/ btw,I can see there is one paid disinfo agent troll getting worried about all this information being posted.hee hee.

Its obviously not you I am talking about either.someone else on this thread.you know who im talking about.its pretty obvious.someone here cant get the message he has been on my ignore list for YEARS and is desperate for attention from me.lol.

there used to be a couple other of them that used to always frequent these boards all the time.wonder what happened to them? their hanlders must have sent them to troll at some political message boards I guess and felt just one here was sufficint enough I guess.

Like I said,your last post before this one was the last one I read so good luck getting someone to read your last post.Like I said,I should have known better since you cant accept the truth that your not a true batman fan and are in denial on that.

Someone's clearly in need of a sore arse again.

Care to talk about 9/11 again?

Thought not.

As for the subject of this thread...I'm not a yank so my interest is tiny...I'm sure if I did 5 minutes of research I could spank your arse red raw again just how you like...Such as your little bit about the "zionist Jew Murdoch"...Rupert Murdoch is Australian with Scottish roots and has repeatedly criticized Jewish controlled media...If you can't even get the basics right I wont bother looking any further at your gibberish.

Mr Parker
I know I said i wasnt going to post anymore on this thread but something else I wanted to say and forgot to mention needs to be mentioned here to you Batdude.Me and you obviously have a different view on repent.I should say REDEEM themselves because thats what I meant when i was talking about Thomas jefferson.

He is one of those few presidents i can forgive for the bad things they did in office because like I said,in the end,he tried to warn the american people about the bankers taking over the country and knew the dangers of what would happen if they did.

Eisenhower committed autrocities as president while in office like bombing innocent civilians in dresdan germany and starved german prisoners in world war two,some of them being innocent women and children violating international laws in doing so.

But for all his autrocites he committed and a being the jerk as he was of a president,he is one of those few presidents I can forgive for his actions because in the end,he redeemed himself by also trying to warn the american people warning them in the end during his farewell adress speech to be aware of the military industrial complex, His conscience in the end bothered him and he tried to redeem himelf by trying to get the world out how our government isnt controlled by the people anymore like its suppose to according to the constitution.He was warning them that we have a dangerous out of control military on our hands and to be aware of them and guard against them.

Because of that,I can forgive his terrible deeds he committed.again one of the few presidents I CAN forgive because he repented in the end doing a a good deed.Its bastards like President Ford who participated in the JFK coverup and took eveything he knew on what really took place to his grave that I cant forgive for an example.

Carter is another president i can forgive for some of the bad things he did in office.they werent near as bad as the others but still he did commit a few bad things.He also i think had a guilty conscience in the end because like kennedy,he also tried to get rid of the CIA in his last year in office.He didnt have enough time to implement the plan since he started so late but I can forgive him as well cause he also tried to do the right thing in the end.

btw,I have made a couple other threads just in case your interested.

chipguy_okay
Politics is mostly a joke anyway. Where I live someone made multiple promises on record to voters, and not only hasn't she made good on a single one, but she's made it her mission to do the opposite. She actually gloats about having been elected, and takes vacations whenever anyone tries to ask her question. I live in the 1st world, and what the hell is this? Bunch of BS. Of course it's rigged when you move high enough up the chain. Money can rigged anything.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by chipguy_okay
Politics is mostly a joke anyway. Where I live someone made multiple promises on record to voters, and not only hasn't she made good on a single one, but she's made it her mission to do the opposite. She actually gloats about having been elected, and takes vacations whenever anyone tries to ask her question. I live in the 1st world, and what the hell is this? Bunch of BS. Of course it's rigged when you move high enough up the chain. Money can rigged anything.

exactly.well said. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.