DoS Doomsday vs Wolverage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
This is a pretty straight forward matchup. First to die loses.

Wolverage (Gamma irradiated Wolverine)

vs

Doomsday-Death of Superman version(I had to pick a version capable of being beaten to death to keep it a fair fight, HP Doomsday is too powerful)

This is not spite, just curiosity.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Brockalizer
This is a pretty straight forward matchup. First to die loses.

Wolverage (Gamma irradiated Wolverine)

vs

Doomsday-Death of Superman version(I had to pick a version capable of being beaten to death to keep it a fair fight, HP Doomsday is too powerful)

This is not spite, just curiosity.

My bad it should say DoS Doomsday vs Wolverage

Parmaniac
Wolverage (Gamma irradiated Wolverine) What?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What? Wolverine with hulk strength prob

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What?

Wolverage was one of the gamma irradiated heros from World War Hulks and Hulked Out Heros. Basically a "Hulked out" Wolverine with berzerker rage, super senses, adamantium skeleton, and super healing factor. Only real feat though that I've seen is wiping his ass with a "Hulked out" Captain America.

Grinning Goku
What are Wolverage's stats and what not?

Lord Feron
Wolverage not many feats other than what was mentioned. But imo he is like logan is crazy steroids. Not quite Hulk with a adamantium set of claws and wolverine's skills. I would say feats say DD crushes him. But who knows wolverine might get a like swipe at the eyes.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Wolverage not many feats other than what was mentioned. But imo he is like logan is crazy steroids. Not quite Hulk with a adamantium set of claws and wolverine's skills. I would say feats say DD crushes him. But who knows wolverine might get a like swipe at the eyes.
Pretty sure DD fought the JLA blindfolded...so an eye injury isn't going to be a game ender.

Badabing
My bad it should say DoS Doomsday vs Wolverage I've edited the OP and thread title.

carver9
Any kind of strength increase for Wolverine isn't a safe person for anyone to fight.

Brockalizer
This would be a really fun fight to see. I think it would be a long fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.