Batman vs. Logan pure h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
encounter.

No Ada claws or skeleton for Wolverine. Wolv also has no healing factor. This fight simply comes down to who is the more skilled fighter.

Starscream M
batman. pretty clear win imo.

Deadline
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This fight simply comes down to who is the more skilled fighter.

In that case Batman.

Parmaniac

JakeTheBank
Suit or no suit for Batman?

srankmissingnin
In a h2h fight in equal bodies, Wolverine will take the majority, he is more skilled than Bruce.

Mindset
Batman beats the living shit out of him.

Existere
I'm sure this has been done before.

iceman24567
Batman eats Logan alive

srankmissingnin
Let me know when Batman accomplishes the equivalent of effortlessly defeating Shang-Chi in three panels, or successfully executes a potentially fatal pressure point on someone as skilled as Captain America. Wolverine's skill feats are superior to Batman's by a notable margin. There is nothing to suggest Batman is more skilled aside from blind fanboy bias.

iceman24567
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Let me know when Batman accomplishes the equivalent of effortlessly defeating Shang-Chi in three panels, or successfully executes a potentially fatal pressure point on someone as skilled as Captain America. Wolverine's skill feats are superior to Batman's by a notable margin. There is nothing to suggest Batman is more skilled aside from blind fanboy bias. why you so mad?

Mindset
Wolverine didn't have a normal human body, nub.

You big fat nub.

Let me know when you stop being a nub, gosh.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
why you so mad? http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/L-A-Morselli/HeMad.jpg

Philosophía
Batman easily outfights him, rolls him in a carpet and throws him in a dumpster.

Just because.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
Wolverine didn't have a normal human body, nub.

You big fat nub.

Let me know when you stop being a nub, gosh.

Shang-Chi is doesn't have a "normal human body," either and Wolverine still wrecked him effortlessly. Wolverine's skill feats are significantly more impressive than Batman's, that is just the reality of the situation.

Mindset
Shang-Chi is doesn't have a "normal human body," either and Wolverine still wrecked him effortlessly. Wolverine's skill feats are significantly more impressive than Batman's, that is just the reality of the situation. Wolverine's body > Shang's unamped body

Philosophía
I always get a kick out of seeing srank living in his own fantasy realm, where the "reality of the situation" is that Wolverine is the best martial artist.

Mindset
Haha, me too, phil.

Iron Fist is the best.

Philosophía
thumb up

srankmissingnin

carver9
Wolverine wins.

Black bolt z
Let me know when Batman accomplishes the equivalent of effortlessly defeating Shang-Chi in three panels, or successfully executes a potentially fatal pressure point on someone as skilled as Captain America. Wolverine's skill feats are superior to Batman's by a notable margin. There is nothing to suggest Batman is more skilled aside from blind fanboy bias. http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/batvsjla-confidential2.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/batvsjla-confidential3.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/batvsjla-confidential6.jpg

That look like fanboy bias to you? Mabye on your end...but batman beats the ever loving shit out of logan under these stips.

This borders on spite.

MetalIsDead
Bats stomps the little furry.

JakeTheBank
If we remove factors such as his enhances senses, healing factor, adamantium skeleton, claws, above human level stats, etc, can the case still be made for Logan's skill surpassing that of Batman? I know that removing those things from Logan hampers him, and I don't think many people would argue the point of Batman being able to beat him if he has all those things going for him directly, but wouldn't Logan's mutant powers and enhancements amplify the skill he does have?

Serious question, but has Logan ever been completely depowered and rendered absolutely, for the sake of argument, "human" and shown skill to clearly surpass Batman?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/batvsjla-confidential2.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/batvsjla-confidential3.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/batvsjla-confidential6.jpg

That look like fanboy bias to you? Mabye on your end...but batman beats the ever loving shit out of logan under these stips.

This borders on spite.

Batman actually has legitimate non-PIS fueled skill feats to use in his favor outside of that crap of a comic.

kgkg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat%20pics%202/batvsjla-confidential2.jpg

This borders on spite. That's a nice feat but hardly a H2H achievement.

srankmissingnin

This borders on spite.

You are aware that people have been questioning the canonicity of Batman Confidential since the first arc when it essentially retcon'd the Killing Joke? Anyway... what does hitting Wonder Woman in the stomach and forcing her to breath in a mouth full of gas have to do with this discussion? This is a h2h thread.

Badabing
Batman put down Grundy with pressure shots. Logan gets put in a coma with the thread stips.

Mindset
You are aware that people have been questioning the canonicity of Batman Confidential since the first arc when it essentially retcon'd the Killing Joke? Anyway... what does hitting Wonder Woman in the stomach and forcing her to breath in a mouth full of gas have to do with this discussion? This is a h2h thread. Bruce kicks Logan in the stomach then forces him to breathe in a mouth full of fist.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If we remove factors such as his enhances senses, healing factor, adamantium skeleton, claws, above human level stats, etc, can the case still be made for Logan's skill surpassing that of Batman? I know that removing those things from Logan hampers him, and I don't think many people would argue the point of Batman being able to beat him if he has all those things going for him directly, but wouldn't Logan's mutant powers and enhancements amplify the skill he does have?

Serious question, but has Logan ever been completely depowered and rendered absolutely, for the sake of argument, "human" and shown skill to clearly surpass Batman?

Every time Wolverine has been depowered to a human level... he's been dying of Adamantium poisoning and barely functioning.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman put down Grundy with pressure shots. Logan gets put in a coma with the thread stips.

Wolverine one shotted Rogue with pressure points, and unlike Batman, Wolverine has actually demonstarted the ability to successfully use pressure points on top tier martial artists.

leonidas

thumb up

Prep-Man
Batman.

Black bolt z
Every time Wolverine has been depowered to a human level... he's been dying of Adamantium poisoning and barely functioning. So he has absolutely no feats to say he can do the things he does with normal skills.

Bruce breaks all his rips with one kick then smashes in his face.

Juk3n
LOL, thread is reduced to batman being a ligitimate H2H threat to Grundy. Awsome.

Is Cap a legitimate H2H threat to Hulk?

srankmissingnin
So he has absolutely no feats to say he can do the things he does with normal skills.

Bruce breaks all his rips with one kick then smashes in his face.

Wolverine is only barely superhuman to begin with, it's not like it is a drastic drop down to peak human. He'll be what? Half as fast, and 1/4 as strong as he normally is? He still has superior skill feats. Batman can't take the majority form Wolverine is a skill fight.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Juk3n
LOL, thread is reduced to batman being a ligitimate H2H threat to Grundy. Awsome.

Is Cap a legitimate H2H threat to Hulk? Actually yes...based on feats he is...sad but true.

Badabing
Wolverine one shotted Rogue with pressure points, and unlike Batman, Wolverine has actually demonstarted the ability to successfully use pressure points on top tier martial artists. Well, I don't know what this "demonstarted" is all about but I intend to find out. Batman doesn't need to draw deeply into his fighting repertoire to fight what you consider top tiers. He simply bat-slaps then bat-kicks the mooks. Normal stats = Wolvie ending up in a pain locker. Logan gets a long rest via bat-coma.

srankmissingnin

The Grundy's power level is different every time he rezes, Batman beating him is hardly a big deal. Daredevil tussling with Hyde is more impressive.

Prep-Man

Didn't Batman beat him on more than one occasion?

Badabing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't Batman beat him on more than one occasion? Yes. Just red herrings being thrown out there by people. durverine

Philosophía
Batman/Wolverine skill battlezone, srank? smile

Say, at the end of this week/early next week.

Mindset
shit just got real

JakeTheBank
It'd be nice to see. Both characters have PIS and rather sketchy feats to fall back on as well as healthy amounts of legitimate showings. I'd prefer to see it settled one way or the other in the BZ.

Prep-Man
Holy crap, Batmite!!

Badabing

srankmissingnin
Well, I don't know what this "demonstarted" is all about but I intend to find out. Batman doesn't need to draw deeply into his fighting repertoire to fight what you consider top tiers. He simply bat-slaps then bat-kicks the mooks. Normal stats = Wolvie ending up in a pain locker. Logan gets a long rest via bat-coma.

As a mod don't you think you should set a better example than trolling around with played out "Bat-kick" BS? cool

Wolverine has legitimate wins over top tier martial artists. Hell, he has even put the boots to characters who have effortless rolled Iron Fist. Now ask yourself this, what top tier martial artist has Batman ever beaten decisively with out the help of Robin? He has one highly contested win over Shiva (who may or may not have been mind controlled) that no one acknowledges... and other that is best win is probably Matches Malone koing Bronze Tiger with a cheap shot while he was fighting Catwoman.

srankmissingnin

Black bolt z
Excuses, excuses.

Mindset
Excuses, excuses. laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Excuses, excuses. Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Well, Srank just edited to ask week after that.

So, if Phil accepts, it should be on.

Philosophía
This is the last week of classes, and I have to move the week after. Week after that? I'm free this week, and next week. After that I have exams after exams, unfortunately. I might be able to find a window of time - but I can't tell you for sure now.

Badabing
As a mod don't you think you should set a better example than trolling around with played out "Bat-kick" BS? cool

Wolverine has legitimate wins over top tier martial artists. Hell, he has even put the boots to characters who have effortless rolled Iron Fist. Now ask yourself this, what top tier martial artist has Batman ever beaten decisively with out the help of Robin? He has one highly contested win over Shiva (who may or may not have been mind controlled) that no one acknowledges... and other that is best win is probably Matches Malone koing Bronze Tiger with a cheap shot while he was fighting Catwoman. Are you critiquing me!? I think I set a very good example, thank you. sneer

If you have a better way to troll the threads with the bat-kick then I'd like to see it! uhuh

stick out tongue

And Batman bat-kicked the Spectre. vinOriginally posted by srankmissingnin
This is the last week of classes, and I have to move the week after. Week after that? Do the battle zone. Classes can wait!

durda

Mindset
Bruce kicks Logan in the stomach then forces him to breathe in a mouth full of fist. I've yet to see a defense against this.

Robin Dc
I've yet to see a defense against this.
laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
Excuses, excuses.

So you think I should blow off my exams to fight with people on the internet about which comic character is better? lol

srankmissingnin

Mindset
So you think I should blow off my exams to fight with people on the internet about which comic character is better? lol WWWD

what would wolverine do?

JakeTheBank
He'd probably start trolling the forums with S-N-I-K-T or something.

srankmissingnin
WWWD

what would wolverine do?

Wolverine doesn't know how to use the internet?

SamZED
He'd probably start trolling the forums with S-N-I-K-T or something. laughing dunno why but this made me lol

Sr J-Bieb
Should just make it next year to save the good excuses.

"I'll be dead all this year, but next year I'll be free" thumb up

Prep-Man
laughing out loud

Dum Dum Dugan
Srank going to win and badly. Enjoyable to read anyways.

Wolverine wins. He has superior showings against MA'ers. Batman nuyy hugging is amusing as always.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Srank going to win and badly. Enjoyable to read anyways.

Wolverine wins. He has superior showings against MA'ers. Batman nuyy hugging is amusing as always. Care to show wolverine having superior MA to top tier MAers?

Dum Dum Dugan
Care to show wolverine having superior MA to top tier MAers?
what?

Mindset
Dum Dum, why don't you battlezone phil?

Starscream M
Dum Dum, why don't you battlezone phil? that would be epic!

Dum Dum Dugan
Dum Dum, why don't you battlezone phil?
because he did not challenge me and still waiting on masterbruce puss ass to step up.

Starscream M
because he did not challenge me and still waiting on masterbruce puss ass to step up. I'd take you on this bruce vs logan who the more skilled MA. You up for it?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'd take you on this bruce vs logan who the more skilled MA. You up for it?
yup

Starscream M
yup ok, it's on. I'm good to start any day next week.

JakeTheBank
http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/00%20shit%20just%20got%20real.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
ok, it's on. I'm good to start any day next week.
If you want to start next week instead of this week. Then it has to start after thursday because I have two major paper due on that day.

Robin Dc
batmans to quick for wolverine

Black bolt z
Seriously how many people in this thread seem to have major schoolwork within the next month?

I'm all done with my exams...

Dum Dum Dugan
Seriously how many people in this thread seem to have major schoolwork within the next month?

I'm all done with my exams...
your done already? dude were not eve in may yet........

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Robin Dc
batmans to quick for wolverine
this is about skill and HELL NO.

Starscream M
If you want to start next week instead of this week. Then it has to start after thursday because I have two major paper due on that day. ok thats fine. PM me once you're ready.

Dum Dum Dugan
ok thats fine. PM me once you're ready.
im ready right now. I rather whoop you real quick today. But if your set on next week then next friday it is.

Starscream M
im ready right now. I rather whoop you real quick today. But if your set on next week then next friday it is. ok, its not a one day thing anyways.

Dum Dum Dugan
ok, its not a one day thing anyways.
Thats all, I am going to need big grin

Starscream M
Thats all, I am going to need big grin you realize we're debating skill right...not whether logan could beat bruce one on one...

Dum Dum Dugan
you realize we're debating skill right...not whether logan could beat bruce one on one...
Yes, I know champ. You should be worrying about your self, not me. There a reason I want and have zero fear of battle zoning you. wink

Zack Fair
http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/00%20shit%20just%20got%20real.jpg

p9hzOgrcI3o

Starscream M
There a reason I want and have zero fear of battle zoning you. wink naivete?

Dum Dum Dugan
naivete?
Call it whatever you please, all that matters, is that I win.

Mindset
You already won?

Dum Dum Dugan
You already won?
I might as well have.

Sr J-Bieb
You already won? He challenged Brucie.

Might as well start the celebration now.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He challenged Brucie.

Might as well start the celebration now.
so true laughing

Zack Fair
He is living Sheen style:

J0NIMTPYYcU

Black bolt z
I might as well have. I'll laugh like hell if brucy wins.

And not to be mean to brucy or anything...but beating him in battlezone, wouldn't be like beating philo. I'm sure philo is just much better educated on batman skill and has more scans of it than brucy.

Dum Dum Dugan
I'll laugh like hell if brucy wins.

And not to be mean to brucy or anything...but beating him in battlezone, wouldn't be like beating philo. I'm sure philo is just much better educated on batman skill and has more scans of it than brucy.

He won't.

I agree with you 100%. If I was versing philo, I want legit schedule time and a week or more just to get prepared.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Your taking on Bruce in a battlezone BH?

Good luck, you'll need it against someone like that. We should make it more interesting, like the loser admits the winner is the superior debater or some such.

Prep-Man
I'll laugh like hell if brucy wins.

Philo is one of the better debators on this board. When he wants to be.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Good luck, you'll need it against someone like that. We should make it more interesting, like the loser admits the winner is the superior debater or some such. I'm up for that. I'll admit dum dum is the better debator if he wins.

Now we just need some judges...

Dum Dum Dugan

Good luck, you'll need it against someone like that. We should make it more interesting, like the loser admits the winner is the superior debater or some such.
yup

I like that idea. so im down.

iceman24567
Hmm so the two characters with the most fanboys spark a battlezone how lovely

thanos-prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hmm so the two characters with the most fanboys spark a battlezone how lovely

thumb up

Black bolt z
I'm up for that. I'll admit dum dum is the better debator if he wins.

Now we just need some judges... I'll be a judge.

Existere
I'll judge if you guys promise to not talk forever. Set a post or time limit that's not ridiculous and I'm down.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Existere
I'll judge if you guys promise to not talk forever. Set a post or time limit that's not ridiculous and I'm down. I'm fine with you and bbz as judges

do you have any suggestions for post or time limit? neither of us have much debating experience

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Existere
I'll judge if you guys promise to not talk forever. Set a post or time limit that's not ridiculous and I'm down. This. No 10 page long debates.Originally posted by Starscream M
I'm fine with you and bbz as judges

do you have any suggestions for post or time limit? neither of us have much debating experience Mabye...20 posts per person? Just a random number. That way its 2 pages flat.

Starscream M
This. No 10 page long debates. Mabye...20 posts per person? Just a random number. That way its 2 pages flat. thats too much imo...I'd rather it be 10 posts max per person.

Black bolt z
thats too much imo...I'd rather it be 10 posts max per person. Well thats why i said 20 max. You can go beyond 10 if you really feel like debating furthur. And 20 posts per person isn't that much. If you guys want to end early you can.

Its like cooking something. You can always do some more but you can't underdo it.

Harbinger
I might as well have. laughing out loud

Badabing
Maybe ask Digi to judge too.

chomperx9
Logan has trained with the Samurais and Masted other martial arts as well, He should give Brucey a damn good sweat.

JakeTheBank
I'll offer to join in judging this if you need more of them, guys.

Starscream M
I'll offer to join in judging this if you need more of them, guys. sounds good to me.

so far we have

bbz
smurph
jake

I think we need two more for a total of five and we're good

Mindset
I'll judge.

Starscream M
cool, just need one more. of course dum dum needs to approve all the judges as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd judge but I'm too biased. Brucey's awesomeness gets him my vote by default.

Existere
Brucey's awesomeness gets him my vote by default. It's that smell of gunpowder, fast driving and sex. Permeates through cyber space with his every post.

I'll have to restrain myself when I take up this burden of judging.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You're a stronger man than I.

He won my heart with a leopard blow a long time ago.

Omega Vision
I'd be up for judging.

Starscream M
ok, we got our 5 (although if you feel you're going to be biased, I'd advise you to recuse yourself)

bbz
smurph
jake
mindset
omega vision

Don Corleone
batman. pretty clear win imo.

thumb up

Omega Vision
ok, we got our 5 (although if you feel you're going to be biased, I'd advise you to recuse yourself)

bbz
smurph
jake
mindset
omega vision
I don't think my bias will be a problem. I'm naturally biased against Logan but I'm also naturally biased against you...so it balances out to neutrality. awesome

Mindset
I love both of you evenly.

-Pr-
Interesting choices guys. I'm looking forward to seeing this; I hope it goes forward...

Badabing
I think Jinzin and Srank should be judges. mmm

Don Corleone
I think Jinzin and Srank should be judges. mmm

2 votes for Wolverine. stick out tongue

Starscream M
I think Jinzin and Srank should be judges. mmm ya mean dum dum's left and right testicles?

Mindset
laughing out loud

But I do want Bada to judge.

Existere
ya mean dum dum's left and right testicles? I lol'd.

Rage.Of.Olympus
ya mean dum dum's left and right testicles? Originally posted by Existere
I lol'd.

Starscream M
laughing out loud

But I do want Bada to judge. if we add bada, then we need one more to get 7 judges

Badabing
You guys have good judges. If needed, I'll fill in if someone drops out.

Let a mod know when the match starts so we can pin the thread. durverine batdur

Starscream M
You guys have good judges. If needed, I'll fill in if someone drops out.

Let a mod know when the match starts so we can pin the thread. durverine batdur it'll start next fri/sat

-Pr-
Can't wait to see it.

psycho gundam
Actually yes...based on feats he is...sad but true. lol when?

he kicked professor hulk in the back of the knee once and tossed him as he fell back iirc. the next page hulk was going to snap him like a slim jim

wildernesss
james for the win. at 120 years old he has decades of h2h fighting experience that wayne doesn't have. imo logan also has a higher pain threshold with or without his powers. he has scared off mr sinister while his mutant powers were turned off, half skeletal, with strips of skin peeling off his face.

Dum Dum Dugan
Those judges are fine, though I rather switch one of them out with bada stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan
Also as for the rule, it should be 1- to 15 post max for each of us. We should have a week to post. Also pis feats are not allowed.

batdude123
ya mean dum dum's left and right testicles?

Win.

Also, as a member of the bat camp, I'm immensely opposed to Brucey representing Batman in anything resembling a battlezone.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by batdude123
Win.

Also, as a member of the bat camp, I'm immensely opposed to Brucey representing Batman in anything resembling a battlezone.

Take the time to teach/coach him in the way of the Bat.

Or just scream "I GOT MAH CLIP IN!" to motivate him to win. Idk.

batdude123
Or just scream "I GOT MAH CLIP IN!" to motivate him to win. Idk.

I might do that anyway just for shits and giggles.

-Pr-
Also as for the rule, it should be 1- to 15 post max for each of us. We should have a week to post. Also pis feats are not allowed.

PIS feats are more up to the judges, as there's a good chance you guys won't agree on what's PIS and what isn't, isn't there?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by -Pr-
PIS feats are more up to the judges, as there's a good chance you guys won't agree on what's PIS and what isn't, isn't there?
true. I just trying to avoid batman batkick and some of wolverine more absurd feats against heavy hitters.

leonidas
Win.

laughing

this should be historic. honestly, i cannot wait for this.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Win.

I Literally.. I mean Literally.. spit out my water when I read this... laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
Does this mean the Philo vs. Srank debate won't go down? I would rather seen that one actually.

Badabing
Win.

Also, as a member of the bat camp, I'm immensely opposed to Brucey representing Batman in anything resembling a battlezone. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
true. I just trying to avoid batman batkick and some of wolverine more absurd feats against heavy hitters. There really is no avoiding the bat-kick...is there? biscuits

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Does this mean the Philo vs. Srank debate won't go down? I would rather seen that one actually.
Agreed.

I can see Brucie vs Dum Dum giving brain cancer at prolonged exposure.

On the upside that would save Srank from getting embarrassed.

Mindset
Lulz

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Agreed.

I can see Brucie vs Dum Dum giving brain cancer at prolonged exposure.

On the upside that would save Srank from getting embarrassed.

How could I possibly be embarrassed? There is no evidence to support the stance that Bruce is more skilled than Wolverine. It would amount to ten long winded posts that can be boiled down to "Batkick!" and "He's Batman!"

Omega Vision
How could I possibly be embarrassed? There is no evidence to support the stance that Bruce is more skilled than Wolverine. It would amount to ten long winded posts that can be boiled down to "Batkick!" and "He's Batman!"
As opposed to ten long winded posts with scans of Wolverine fighting Hand Ninjas and beating characters who's only feats that support them being great MAers is getting beaten by Wolverine? haw-som

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>