Hal Jordan versus Tony Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Hal Jordan versus Tony Stark

1.) Standard boxing match.
2.) H2H free for all.

Mindset
So like.

Huh?

Starscream M
jake, isn't tony a cripple without the suit?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
So like.

Huh?

I figured it could be interesting. Hal regularly used to box and spar with both Ollie and Roy and Tony has training from Cap, though it's possible his experience in H2H wasn't as frequent as it was with Hal.

Originally posted by Starscream M
jake, isn't tony a cripple without the suit?

Not really. Extremis and all. Though you could consider it "the suit" for all intents and purposes. For the purpose of this thread though, he's just a normal human without the benefits of Extremis, but not near death or physically ill, either.

Mindset
So this is w/o weapons.

JakeTheBank
Yes. Green Lantern vs. Iron Man has been done (and it's pretty one sided as is, anyway) but both men have shown the ability to handle themselves with nothing but their bare hands.

Blair Wind
Hal jordan for the solid majority. Tony has had trouble with a group of kids in the past. I'm a big tony fan, but I know he won't do well in these types of situations. In addition IIRC his training with Cap was just one day. Not encouraging.

-Pr-
Hal. He stalemated the awesomeness that is Guy.

aztec
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hal. He stalemated the awesomeness that is Guy.

Don't forget to mention that he knocked batdouch on his a** wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.