Marvel's Annihilators VS Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperion Prime
Ronan
Quasar
Silver Surfer
Beta-Ray Bill
Ikon (Space Knight)
Gladiator
Cosmo (Telepathic and Telekinetic dog)
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/3740145.jpg

VS
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Wonder Woman
Flash (Wally West)
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Superman
Hawkgirl (Shayera Hol)
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/jl-season2-3.jpg
Characters are the comicbook versions. No PIS, but you can use CIS for the characters. Fight takes place on a Merged DC/Marvel earth with no civilians.

Existere
So close to being a good fight. Then the last line said "No CIS".

Why do we have 'No CIS' fights? What's the point of debating characters without personality?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Existere
So close to being a good fight. Then the last line said "No CIS".

Why do we have 'No CIS' fights? What's the point of debating characters without personality?

Ok you can use cis

Q99
I don't think it's a good fight. It's even numbers, but Batman and Hawkgirl are in no way able to take on any of the opponents solo.

The Annihilators win.

Hyperion Prime
I think that between the two teams that flash is the difference maker. Ronan maybe able to control flash if he can catch him with his anti-gravity powers.

Either Beta-Ray bill or the Surfer can keep Superman occupied. The best way to take down Supes would be with the SS hitting him with red sun radiation or drawing out his yellow sun radiation.

Beta ray can go up against wonder woman. I think with his strength advantage he maybe able to put her down even though she is the better fighter.

Quasar against green lanter would be a fight within itself. I don't think Quasar has what it takes to beat Green lantern though

Martian Manhunter vs Gladiator would be a good fight also. If MM can read his mind he maybe able to figure out he has confidence issues and use that against him. If not though Gladiator will put him down more often then not.

I think Ikon is way more versatile than Hawkgirl and should be able to put her down as long as they don't go blow for blow.

Batman vs Cosmo not sure

I give this 6/10 to the annihilators

carver9
Team 1 stomps

Existere
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think it's a good fight. It's even numbers, but Batman and Hawkgirl are in no way able to take on any of the opponents solo.

The Annihilators win. Maybe not, but I count 5 top tiers on the DC team and 4 on Marvel, with Ronan a rung or two below.

I think Marvel wins, but I think it's close.

Q99
Maybe not, but I count 5 top tiers on the DC team and 4 on Marvel, with Ronan a rung or two below.

I think Marvel wins, but I think it's close.

There's five on DC, 4 on Marvel, plus three more high-end characters on Marvel who are low herald to, at worst, the top of high meta, as opposed to 2 low-meta on DC.

Not to mention, far more powerful. Ikon rates herself as an Alpha class, the same rank she puts Ronan at, and was really giving the Annihilators a hard time in combat.

The high level telepath and telekinetic who has proven very dangerous to herald level foes in the past?

Cosmo takes Batman and Hawkgirl with an area effect 'bark'.

Either Ikon or Cosmo or Ronan could take Batman and Hawkgirl at the same time.

Bouboumaster
Team 1 shitstomp Team 2

Hyperion Prime
I don't know why everyone thinks it would be so easy for the marvel team. Martian manhunter is a telepath also. He maybe able to help sheild minds from Cosmos attack.

Black bolt z
Team 1.

Existere
Originally posted by Q99
There's five on DC, 4 on Marvel, plus three more high-end characters on Marvel who are low herald to, at worst, the top of high meta, as opposed to 2 low-meta on DC.
I realize. I would call Hawkgirl a mid meta, but that's really splitting hairs, so meh.

I think there's always going to be one of DC's top tiers that's not completely engaged in the fight, especially considering that they ultimately hold the speed edge here. I also think any of those top tiers would be enough to keep Marvel's extra metas occupied.

Like I said, I think Marvel wins, but I don't see the numbers playing out as a stomp for the Annihilators.

Meh.

Q99
I realize. I would call Hawkgirl a mid meta, but that's really splitting hairs, so meh.

I think there's always going to be one of DC's top tiers that's not completely engaged in the fight, especially considering that they ultimately hold the speed edge here. I also think any of those top tiers would be enough to keep Marvel's extra metas occupied.

The thing is, two of Marvel's extras will beat one of DC's heralds. Regularly.

And Cosmo can take out Batman and Hawkgirl quickly, so it's more than likely going to be three on one for an utter stomp. That, or two on one and one of them backs up one of Marvel's heralds to make a solid win.

No matter how you do the matchups, you have a couple close fights and then some role-overs for the Annihilators, which'll roll up into the other matchups.

Hyperion Prime
I don't know why everyone thinks it would be so easy for the marvel team. Martian manhunter is a telepath also. He maybe able to help sheild minds from Cosmos attack.

Cosmo's got TK too.

But hey, let's say MM is locking down Cosmo. Then Ronan is beating down Hawkgirl and Batman at once, and Ikon is attacking J'onn as well. Or Ikon's beating them both at once and Ronan's blasting J'onn. Faced with both a powerful mentalist and a powerful physical fighter, he's probably going to eventually lose... all the more-so when the third comes to join in.

It doesn't matter who's matched with whom, because any one of the three can beat the Bat-and-Hawk pair fairly quickly, and any two can beat one of DC's heralds.

And then you get people bordering on low-herald jumping into fights between the big hitters which are already coinflips. Any one of them jumps into any other fight, and it's a quick win for the Annihilators.

MrMind
justice league got two dead weights, batman and hawkgirl

rotiart
Does cosmo have tk? I thought it was just Tp off the top of my head.

psycho gundam
one thing for certain, hawk girl is toast

rotiart
I have respect for Ronan since he transmuted that one guy and rendered him harmless.... Not an alpha plus my butt!!

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
one thing for certain, hawk girl is toast

I think people are selling hawkgirl short. She actually has a decent powerset. SHe has a healing factor and her Mace can go up against anything probably short of Thor's hammer. She has super-strength. I think she can hang with someone like Quasar or Ikon if she really had to.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
I have respect for Ronan since he transmuted that one guy and rendered him harmless.... Not an alpha plus my butt!! To quote quasar: "That was actually really cool."

Hyperion Prime
All kinds of bump And Hawkgirl is not that weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
All kinds of bump And Hawkgirl is not that weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weak enough that Ikon could give her a run.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Weak enough that Ikon could give her a run.

I am not sure that Ikon can beat her though. What has Ikon really done to rate her so high? Hawkgirl jas alot of high end feats. Her mace is a beast.

Batman-Prime
Ronan - Flash (Wally West) = Flash
Quasar - GL = 50-50 or Quasar
Silver Surfer - Martian Manhunter = 50-50 or SS
Beta-Ray Bill - WonderWoman = 50-50
Ikon (Space Knight) - Hawkgirl = Ikon
Gladiator- Superman = 50-50 or Superman
Cosmo (Telepathic and Telekinetic dog) - Batman = Batman big grin

I think it's very close, though in the end I would give a slim majority to DC.

Q99
I am not sure that Ikon can beat her though. What has Ikon really done to rate her so high? Hawkgirl jas alot of high end feats. Her mace is a beast.

She was playing with the Annihilators rather well and rates herself at "Alpha level" power, a similar rating to Ronan.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Q99
She was playing with the Annihilators rather well and rates herself at "Alpha level" power, a similar rating to Ronan.

To be fair I don't really have many issues with Ikon in them, but she has not impressed me as of yet. Thanks for the info...it is appreciated.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

I give to marvel, but there are alot of people selling Hawkgirl way short!!!

Q99
I give to marvel, but there are alot of people selling Hawkgirl way short!!!

I don't think they are. She's a very good meta level character, but there's just a lot more power in Cosmo and Ikon.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think they are. She's a very good meta level character, but there's just a lot more power in Cosmo and Ikon.

Like I said I don't know much about Ikon. I appreciate the education on her though. laughing I have been collecting the book...I will see what else i can find on her. Thanks

carver9
Annihilator stomps.

Brockalizer

I agree with most of your picks, but seriously in what reality is Martian Manhunter going to 50/50 split the Silver Surfer and I disagree with Batman over Cosmo, unless he has an " Telepathic/Telekinetic Spacedog anti mindrape, anti telekinetic disfigurement" gadget on his belt. I'm going with the Annihilators for this one.

carver9
I can't see Wondy splitting against Bill as well.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I agree with most of your picks, but seriously in what reality is Martian Manhunter going to 50/50 split the Silver Surfer and I disagree with Batman over Cosmo, unless he has an " Telepathic/Telekinetic Spacedog anti mindrape, anti telekinetic disfigurement" gadget on his belt. I'm going with the Annihilators for this one.

MM is quite underrated, as Strong as Superman, fast, Durability, Regeneration, TP, Inv/int etc. And I said 50-50 or SS (so in the end SS), I would give the same result to an MM vs Superman fight btw.

Batman is quite resistant to TP and I think he can take him down quite quickly, he faced worse after all and it's still a Dog. I mean, maybe I missed something but is he invulnerable? ^^

Hyperion Prime
MM is quite underrated, as Strong as Superman, fast, Durability, Regeneration, TP, Inv/int etc. And I said 50-50 or SS (so in the end SS), I would give the same result to an MM vs Superman fight btw.

Batman is quite resistant to TP and I think he can take him down quite quickly, he faced worse after all and it's still a Dog. I mean, maybe I missed something but is he invulnerable? ^^

Batman pulls out the Bat dog biscut for the win LOL j/k

Batman-Prime
Batman pulls out the Bat dog biscut for the win LOL j/k

KO Gas should be enough stick out tongue

Hyperion Prime
KO Gas should be enough stick out tongue

LOL i can see the dog holding his breath!!!!!! laughing

Batman-Prime

Till he gets a Batarang that castrates him! sick

Brockalizer
His Soviet Space Dog Space Helmet should work. After all the Russians are famous for their high safety standards and quality control checks.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Brockalizer
His Soviet Space Dog Space Helmet should work. After all the Russians are famous for their high safety standards and quality control checks.

That's right he was found in Russia wasn't he. He is from nowhere or something like that Russia. He has a suit and everything.

Black bolt z
I am not sure that Ikon can beat her though. What has Ikon really done to rate her so high? Hawkgirl jas alot of high end feats. Her mace is a beast. She put herself in the same class as Ronan if thats any indication.

ANd if she couldn't beat her she could at least hold her off for a while.

Hyperion Prime
She put herself in the same class as Ronan if thats any indication.

ANd if she couldn't beat her she could at least hold her off for a while.

From what I have see so far, and it has not been a whole lot. I don't see her really beating hawkgirl, but maybe holding her off for awhile. I need to read up more on Ikon. Like I said not really impressed.

Black bolt z
From what I have see so far, and it has not been a whole lot. I don't see her really beating hawkgirl, but maybe holding her off for awhile. I need to read up more on Ikon. Like I said not really impressed. From what i've seen i'd put her in around the same weight class as Hawkgirl.

Q99
Don't forget the Space Knights have a history. Rom was a class 70, which is probably pretty normal for them, and has strong armor, and Ikon's apparently the strongest space knight. Her fighting skill seems to back that up.

From what I have see so far, and it has not been a whole lot. I don't see her really beating hawkgirl, but maybe holding her off for awhile. I need to read up more on Ikon. Like I said not really impressed.

Hawkgirl is not someone I'd put in the Ronan range, or all that close to Ronan range. She can land hits that hurt on someone that tough, but win? Nah.

And there's not just Ikon, but Cosmo as well. Not much Hawkgirl can do against a wide-angle TK "Bark," or against his telepathy.

Hyperion Prime
From what i've seen i'd put her in around the same weight class as Hawkgirl.

Originally posted by Q99
Don't forget the Space Knights have a history. Rom was a class 70, which is probably pretty normal for them, and has strong armor, and Ikon's apparently the strongest space knight. Her fighting skill seems to back that up.

Hawkgirl is not someone I'd put in the Ronan range, or all that close to Ronan range. She can land hits that hurt on someone that tough, but win? Nah.

And there's not just Ikon, but Cosmo as well. Not much Hawkgirl can do against a wide-angle TK "Bark," or against his telepathy.

Why do you guys hate me so much??? laughing Signed hawkgirl

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/quiz1257outcome4.jpg

Prep-Man
Hawkgirl is not in Ronan's league or anybody elses. Give Hawkman the Claw and it would be a lot closer.

Q99
Why do you guys hate me so much??? laughing Signed hawkgirl

Uh, since when has Hawkgirl ever been a match for a highly skilled and agile heavily armored class 70 in a strait fight?

HG's a low-to-mid meta. She can hit hard, and relies on flight for evasion. Her stats are slightly superhuman.

Don't just say "Why do you hate Hawkgirl?", provide explanation for why you're putting her on a level with someone so strong.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Q99
Uh, since when has Hawkgirl ever been a match for a highly skilled and agile heavily armored class 70 in a strait fight?

HG's a low-to-mid meta. She can hit hard, and relies on flight for evasion. Her stats are slightly superhuman.

Don't just say "Why do you hate Hawkgirl?", provide explanation for why you're putting her on a level with someone so strong.

Dude I was just joking...notice the laughing icon. Calm down it was a joke. smile

BattleMage
The Annihilators win anyway you look at it.
But i would replace Ronan with NOVA.

Truthslayer90

Igniz
Annihilators

Q99
Dude I was just joking...notice the laughing icon. Calm down it was a joke. smile

But you just kept repeating it ;p

Simbon
Cosmo solos.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Simbon
Cosmo solos.
Cosmo does it Doggystyle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.