DC Coeds vs. Marvel Coeds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Superman
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Maxima
Big Barda

Vs

Thor
Hulk
X-man
Sersi
Moondragon
Caiera

iceman24567
This is a good one imo

byrdgang21
Originally posted by iceman24567
This is a good one imo

Too close to call for you?

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Superman
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Maxima
Big Barda

Vs

Thor
Hulk
X-man
Sersi
Moondragon
Caiera pretty close match. overall I think marvel wins thanks to SNG tipping the scales

googleme
Superman
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Maxima
Big Barda

Vs

Thor
Hulk
X-man
Sersi
Moondragon
Caiera Team DC has spades of speed over team Marvel. Not to mention, everyone on team DC can in fact fly. Also, Team DC's telepaths are much more versatile than Xman or Moondragon. Sersi is the only Marvel TP who could with stand a physical AND mental assault without being immediately blitzed. Hulk is useless. Gladiator or BRB would have been much better choices as they are far more mobile than Hulk and have better power sets to deal with High end DC characters.

Originally posted by googleme
Team DC has spades of speed over team Marvel. Not to mention, everyone on team DC can in fact fly. Also, Team DC's telepaths are much more versatile than Xman or Moondragon. Sersi is the only Marvel TP who could with stand a physical AND mental assault without being immediately blitzed. Hulk is useless. lulz at the claims of TP superiority in any departament by maxima and MM over MD, SNG and sersi. SNG is the most powerfull teleptah on the field and can counter a blitz with simple intangibility, not to mention he is a precog, can travel through time and teleport. moondragon also has her telekinetic shields.

googleme
Originally posted by 753
lulz at the claims of TP superiority in any departament by maxima and MM over MD, SNG and sersi. SNG is the most powerfull teleptah on the field and can counter a blitz with simple intangibility, not to mention he is a precog, can travel through time and teleport. moondragon also has her telekinetic shields. Moondragon's reflexes aren't up to par with anyone on the field. Anyone on the opposing side can blitz her befor a shield is raised. Don't know who SNG is. Also didn't say team DC had superior TP. I said their TP users are in fact more versatile than the opposing team with the exception of Sersi.

Moondragon's reflexes aren't up to par with anyone on the field. Anyone on the opposing side can blitz her befor a shield is raised. Don't know who SNG is. Also didn't say team DC had superior TP. I said their TP users are in fact more versatile than the opposing team with the exception of Sersi. shaman nate grey, the current version of x-man and they can each match the tp versatility of mm and maxima

googleme
Originally posted by 753
shaman nate grey, the current version of x-man and they can each match the tp versatility of mm and maxima Ok. MM and Maxima are still way more versatile than Moondragon and Shaman. Shaman may be able to react due to these new powers I know nothing about but, Moondragon is a wuss. She doesn't even have the mind gem in this fight. She'd be Ko'd before she could even think about doing anything about it. Plus her TK shields dont' seem impressive enough to stop a barrage from Maxima or Superman. And MM could simply phase thru her TK shields.

Sin I AM
speed is really a non issue here

Ok. MM and Maxima are still way more versatile than Moondragon and Shaman. Shaman may be able to react due to these new powers I know nothing about but, Moondragon is a wuss. She doesn't even have the mind gem in this fight. She'd be Ko'd before she could even think about doing anything about it. Plus her TK shields dont' seem impressive enough to stop a barrage from Maxima or Superman. And MM could simply phase thru her TK shields. why are they more versatile? what feats do they have that md and sng havent replicated yet? of course, the strongest charatcers in dc team can take md out, that's like me saying thor and sng would steamroll big barda, which is true, but not that relevant. if we look at the weaker characters on both teams engaging each other and the strongest ones matching up as well, this is pretty balanced.

googleme
Originally posted by Sin I AM
speed is really a non issue here That is just crazy. How can a major part of a vastly powerful character's set be a non issue? Everyone on Team DC has lots of speed on top of high class 100 stats. That is a dangerous combo. The Hulk nor Moondragon can compensate for the speed. Especially MD. She's frail. Hulk might last a couple of hits. If Superman doesn't IMP him to a KO.

That is just crazy. How can a major part of a vastly powerful character's set be a non issue? Everyone on Team DC has lots of speed on top of high class 100 stats. That is a dangerous combo. The Hulk nor Moondragon can compensate for the speed. Especially MD. She's frail. Hulk might last a couple of hits. If Superman doesn't IMP him to a KO. I dont think sm can actually IMP, that's a flash thing, and with cis on, he would hardly whip out a lighstpeed blitz off the bat. hulk can soak a loooot of punishment and has defeated rulk with a thunderclap.

googleme
Originally posted by 753
why are they more versatile? what feats do they have that md and sng havent replicated yet? of course, the strongest charatcers in dc team can take md out, that's like me saying thor and sng would steamroll big barda, which is true, but not that relevant. if we look at the weaker characters on both teams engaging each other and the strongest ones matching up as well, this is pretty balanced. I doubt Thor would steam roll Big Barda. Thor can't even steam roll the Hulk. And Barda is far more versatile and mobile than the Hulk. No one on the Marvel side has enough speed to compensate. That is all I"m saying. Also, what part of MM and Maxima are more versatile than the other TP users besides Sersi are you not getting? Maxima has shields, flight, speed, strength, matter powers, duplicating powers, mental powers, bolts, telekenisis, metal control, etc. MM has TP, eye beams, phasing, shape shifting, strength, invisibility, etc. They are just more versatile than the other TP users in this match.

googleme
Originally posted by 753
I dont think sm can actually IMP, that's a flash thing, and with cis on, he would hardly whip out a lighstpeed blitz off the bat. hulk can soak a loooot of punishment and has defeated rulk with a thunderclap. Superman can Imp. He's done it before. What is CIS?

byrdgang21
Team DC has spades of speed over team Marvel. Not to mention, everyone on team DC can in fact fly. Also, Team DC's telepaths are much more versatile than Xman or Moondragon. Sersi is the only Marvel TP who could with stand a physical AND mental assault without being immediately blitzed. Hulk is useless. Gladiator or BRB would have been much better choices as they are far more mobile than Hulk and have better power sets to deal with High end DC characters.

Are you claiming that Hulk is not a high end characte? He is easily able to get wins against anyone on the field. I hate when people claim that hulk is outclassed because he can't fly or fire energy blasts from his hands. This has never been an issue for him in comics. Keep in mind that hulk has some of the most impressive feats of anyone listed here. Not to mention this is the strongest hulk we have seen.

Sin I AM
That is just crazy. How can a major part of a vastly powerful character's set be a non issue? Everyone on Team DC has lots of speed on top of high class 100 stats. That is a dangerous combo. The Hulk nor Moondragon can compensate for the speed. Especially MD. She's frail. Hulk might last a couple of hits. If Superman doesn't IMP him to a KO.

lol your lowballing MD and Hulk, and clark has never done a imp....show me a scan of such action

I doubt Thor would steam roll Big Barda. Thor can't even steam roll the Hulk. And Barda is far more versatile and mobile than the Hulk. No one on the Marvel side has enough speed to compensate. That is all I"m saying. Also, what part of MM and Maxima are more versatile than the other TP users besides Sersi are you not getting? Maxima has shields, flight, speed, strength, matter powers, duplicating powers, mental powers, bolts, telekenisis, metal control, etc. MM has phasing, eye beams, phasing, shape shifting, strength, invisibility, etc. They are just more versatile than the other TP users in this match. he would if he used all hispowers against the hulk. besides, the hulk is tougher to put down than her. you thought you initally claimed the telepaths were more versatile TP wise. moondragon is more limited and a lot less pwoerfull than maxima and mmh overall yes. but sng can match them: he is pure psionic energy, he made himself a body of pseudo-matter from psy energy to interact with other charatcers, but even when that body is destroyed he survives as a bodyless mind that can still use his powers and reform said body, he is intangible by default, he can teleport and step outside of the timestram to look at the possible divergent timelines and step back into reality whenever he chooses, he has precognition and monster telekinesis

googleme
Are you claiming that Hulk is not a high end characte? He is easily able to get wins against anyone on the field. I hate when people claim that hulk is outclassed because he can't fly or fire energy blasts from his hands. This has never been an issue for him in comics. Keep in mind that hulk has some of the most impressive feats of anyone listed here. Not to mention this is the strongest hulk we have seen. Hulk in comics could get wins against anyone here sure. But in reality, no. Superman could pick him apart cell by cell before Hulk could react. MM could use TP or simply phase his brain out of his head. Barda or Orion could drain all the gamma right out of hulk with the Mother Box. Wonder Woman has that lasso to win the fight quickly. And Maxima is just beastly.

Superman can Imp. He's done it before. What is CIS? was the term imp used about him? cis is charatcer induced stupidity: when characters dont do things even thogh they could, because their persoanlities dictate otherwise

googleme
lol your lowballing MD and Hulk, and clark has never done a imp....show me a scan of such action Superman can Imp. I promise he can.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by 753
was the term imp used about him? cis is charatcer induced stupidity: when characters dont do things even thogh they could, because their persoanlities dictate otherwise

he's confusing imp with a speedblitz

googleme
he's confusing imp with a speedblitz Found it. But I can't show you for some reason. Superman used an IMP in the JLA comics when Dewayne Mcduffie was writing.

Sin I AM
issue number?

Black bolt z
Team 1 IMO.

byrdgang21
Hulk in comics could get wins against anyone here sure. But in reality, no. Superman could pick him apart cell by cell before Hulk could react. MM could use TP or simply phase his brain out of his head. Barda or Orion could drain all the gamma right out of hulk with the Mother Box. Wonder Woman has that lasso to win the fight quickly. And Maxima is just beastly.

Do you have any proof backing these claims? How exactly woe Clark pick him apart cell by cell? When has Hulk been effected by TP? Show me something that would suggest Barda or Orion would be able drain Hulk, when Rulk wasnable to drain this hulk.

googleme
issue number? Justice League issue 30.

googleme
Do you have any proof backing these claims? How exactly woe Clark pick him apart cell by cell? When has Hulk been effected by TP? Show me something that would suggest Barda or Orion would be able drain Hulk, when Rulk wasnable to drain this hulk. The Mother Boxes are superior to Rulk. Not even up for discussion. On top of that, Orion can manipulate energy on his own. So in conjuction with two mb's, that would be more than enough IMO. Superman is billions of times faster than Hulk. Why couldn't he pick Hulk apart cell by cell? Or just vibrate his hand thru Hulk's head? Hulk has been affected by TP. Cable did I'm sure. I think it was Hulk issue 444.

Do you have any proof backing these claims? How exactly woe Clark pick him apart cell by cell? When has Hulk been effected by TP? Show me something that would suggest Barda or Orion would be able drain Hulk, when Rulk wasnable to drain this hulk. yes, his battle against rulk put him in an another level. xavier also failed to put him to sleep with his TP

byrdgang21
The Mother Boxes are superior to Rulk. Not even up for discussion. On top of that, Orion can manipulate energy on his own. So in conjuction with two mb's, that would be more than enough IMO. Superman is billions of times faster than Hulk. Why couldn't he pick Hulk apart cell by cell? Or just vibrate his hand thru Hulk's head? Hulk has been affected by TP. Cable did I'm sure. I think it was Hulk issue 444.

Im not saying Rulk is above Orion or a MB. My point was that when Rulk first appeared he was easily draining people, (surfer, Thor, hulk) but he was unable to drain this current hulk. This hulk is on a completely different level and imo I don't think that tactic would effective.

googleme
Im not saying Rulk is above Orion or a MB. My point was that when Rulk first appeared he was easily draining people, (surfer, Thor, hulk) but he was unable to drain this current hulk. This hulk is on a completely different level and imo I don't think that tactic would effective. Hulk drained himself against Sentry. I think he would have to put out alot of power to sustain a match against the full Astor Force, plus Orion's MB. He could likely drain himself against Orion. Any way,I do think anyone on team DC can defeat Hulk. He's just useless here. He's not mobile enough, not exotic enough, nor fast enough.

drained a watcher too

Sin I AM
Justice League issue 30.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............dont see it

googleme
hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............dont see it Maybe got the issue wrong. Anyway, Superman performed an imp against a dark matter moon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.