Powergirl Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Powegirl regains her strength after each victory. How far does she get?

1. Giganta
2. Red She Hulk
3. Valkyrie
4. She Hulks Lyra & Jen
7. Starfire
8. Supergirl
9. Wondergirl and Donna Troy
9. Big Barda
9. Cheetah
10. Wonder Woman

JakeTheBank
3 is where things could get troublesome from Karen as Dragonfang could be a problem if Valkyrie manages to score a direct strike on her with it. Starfire's powers could be an issue if she attempted to attack Karen's solar reserves. Supergirl is likely to be a tough fight, but Karen's raw experience and skill should prevail ultimately. I don't see her beating Donna and Cassie at the same time, though. Big Barda's likely going to beat her. If she plays smart and range spams, she'd beat Cheetah. And Diana's skill over Karen is what ultimately causes her to lose to Wonder Woman.

All in all, Power Girl could fight any single foe here on even ground for a time, though.

Q99
Your numbering is weird smile (Not the foe order- that's good, just not the numbers themselves)

Wondergirl and Donna Troy is where she probably stops. Valk and Star and Supergirl are threats, but she's got a clear edge on them.

Her best bet against Cassie and Donna would be to take out Cassie ASAP, because one on one she can take Troy, it's just doing so with backup that's a big problem.

Nice gauntlet.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Q99
Your numbering is weird smile (Not the foe order- that's good, just not the numbers themselves)

lol yeah I forgot to change that. laughing

marwash22
You have 5 of my favorite ladies in this gauntlet. o/

she stops a@ 9 'cause she fights like a brick and that'll cost her against Barda who's the superior fighter.

Konton
Well, Starfire should be the point where she can't realistically win. Kory drained Zod's army force by her lonesome. A quick drain and a few punches should down PG.

If she were to beat Starfire, she'd probably beat Kara and lose to Donna and Cassie.

Harbinger
Gets to Barda, IMO.

aztec
I'd say she gets too cheetah. Too be honest, it can go either way. However, Cheetah's current upgrade has given Diana problems so...

Anyway, when it comes to female superheroes I'd place Karen right below Wonder Woman, Star Sapphire and Maxima. I think her flight will give her the upperhand against Barda. To be honest, I have yet to be impress with Barda. I haven't seen her perform high feats.

Konton
How does she beat a non-jobbing energy sapping Starfire?

marwash22
Originally posted by Konton
How does she beat a non-jobbing energy sapping Starfire? by one-shotting her via speedblitz punch to the face. sneer

Konton
Kara's never demonstrated that kind of speed, unless your counting flight; however, Kory has ftl flight speed too.

One punch isn't going to KO her anyway. She's taken hits from Superman, Wonder Woman, etc. and got right back up. Kara's way stronger, but Starfire just naturally has a powerset built for fighting Kryptonians. She depowered Zod's army.

I think it happened in.. War of the Supermen? Maybe? I don't remember.

YoungGunna
She stops at one of the 9s

marwash22
Kara's never demonstrated that kind of speed, unless your counting flight; however, Kory has ftl flight speed too.

One punch isn't going to KO her anyway. She's taken hits from Superman, Wonder Woman, etc. and got right back up. Kara's way stronger, but Starfire just naturally has a powerset built for fighting Kryptonians. She depowered Zod's army.

I think it happened in.. War of the Supermen? Maybe? I don't remember. Well, yeah... Kara has bigger breasts, so there! ahuh

Q99
Didn't the energy draining just reduce their strength some? And most of those kryptonians were chumps to begin with.

PillarofOsiris
Damn, Power Girl is getting underrated in this thread big time.

Q99
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Damn, Power Girl is getting underrated in this thread big time.

She is? Don't forget Donna's gotten major upgrades in recent times, and everyone in the higher numbers is seriously dangerous.

I think it's just the others are rating her foes highly.

-Pr-
Originally posted by marwash22
by one-shotting her via speedblitz punch to the face. sneer

She blitzed Wonder Girl, iirc.

Oh, i thought you meant Kara... mmm

marwash22
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Damn, Power Girl is getting underrated in this thread big time. 5-7 would be tough fights, but i see her winning. She stops dead @ Barda imo.

Q99
I think PG vs Barda is a close fight.

The Dark Cloud
If this is classic WW she stops at 10. If current WW then she clears it.

aztec

I think it happened in.. War of the Supermen? Maybe? I don't remember.

As someone mentined, Karen isn't a chump!! She has a greater grasp of her power than all of the Krptonians combined (the one's she drained).

Your right, Kory has survived punches from Wonder Woman. But, Diana wasn't going all out. Karen on the other hand punched WW from the U.S. to Canada. Would Kory be able to do that?

Also, Karen has K.o'd. Diana in the Brave in the Bold. Sure, Diana was looking, but not many villains or heroes have ever done that. Furthermore, if I'm not mistaken Karen also womanhandled Clark (I haven't read the trade in a while. Anyway, the whole point is that Karen is at least two leagues above Kory.

ColossusGrundy
Power Girl needs to fight guys......to take advantage of her "distraction" power with her cleavage window.

Valtot
stops at 9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.