Etrigan vs Stryfe and Holocaust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
Pis and cis are off.

Demon or mutants?

Uriel005
stryfe solos -_-

carver9
Either Stryfe or Holocaust solos.

SuperMan103
Originally posted by Uriel005
stryfe solos -_-

based on what? he wasn't even able to put a scratch apocalypse who isn't as powerful as etrigan imo.

Uriel005
Originally posted by SuperMan103
based on what? he wasn't even able to put a scratch apocalypse who isn't as powerful as etrigan imo. Stryfe CIS-less and PIS-less is god cable or Shaman Nate level.

SuperMan103
Stryfe CIS-less and PIS-less is god cable or Shaman Nate level.

pis and cis had nothing to do with their fight though. he blasted apoc with everything he had to no avail and then got ktfo'd by him.

Uriel005
pis and cis had nothing to do with their fight though. he blasted apoc with everything he had to no avail and then got ktfo'd by him. His feats at top level would be god cable if not higher as he had no technovirus and he is a clone copy and as far as I'm aware Cable's power has always for the most part been his own in terms of psychic power.

SuperMan103
His feats at top level would be god cable if not higher as he had no technovirus and he is a clone copy and as far as I'm aware Cable's power has always for the most part been his own in terms of psychic power.

does he even have any feats on par with god gable or shaman x-man? from what i got to see of him, he didn't seem very powerful. also, aren't god cable/shaman x-man more powerful than apoc? so if stryfe is on par with the nates, how is it that he couldn't even put up a fight against the guy?

SuperMan103
Originally posted by carver9
Either Stryfe or Holocaust solos.

i very much doubt that holocaust of all people can solo here. i mean didn't he get his ass kicked by hyperion of all people?

Uriel005
does he even have any feats on par with god gable or shaman x-man? from what i got to see of him, he didn't seem very powerful. also, aren't god cable/shaman x-man more powerful than apoc? so if stryfe is on par with the nates, how is it that he couldn't even put up a fight against the guy? He's Cables damned clone ffs.

SuperMan103
He's Cables damned clone ffs.

i know that he is cable's clone but based on what is he just as powerful? i mean cable while not in his 'god mode' puts up better fights against apoc than stryfe did while at full power.

also, a person and their clone aren't always exactly equal in power. see madelyne pryor and jean grey for example.

inimalist
i very much doubt that holocaust of all people can solo here. i mean didn't he get his ass kicked by hyperion of all people?

king hyperion

Etrigan could hold his own against King Hyperion also? if so, yes, he is in another league than these characters

That aside, Holocaust has beaten people like Nate Grey and Exodus, so I'm thinking he could be very problematic for the demon

Stryfe doesn't have the feats to put him on par with the strongest versions of either nate or cable, but what is etrigan going to do against his demonstrably formidible psi?

Prep-Man
hellfire ftw.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by inimalist

Etrigan could hold his own against King Hyperion also? if so, yes, he is in another league than these characters

Probably.

He holds his own with the likes of Lobo, Superman, and Martian Manhunter.

Prep-Man
and the sentinels of magic and shadow pact.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
and the sentinels of magic and shadow pact.
That was with the Stonehenge Amp.

Prep-Man
not the shadow pact. and hes taken on the likes of alan scott as well.

YoungGunna
Etrigan

Uriel005
i know that he is cable's clone but based on what is he just as powerful? i mean cable while not in his 'god mode' puts up better fights against apoc than stryfe did while at full power.

also, a person and their clone aren't always exactly equal in power. see madelyne pryor and jean grey for example. First of all Jean Grey and Madeline difference being PF. Second Stryfe as a character is in fact supposed to be more power than Cable telekinetically as he isn't holding back the technovirus.

inimalist
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He holds his own with the likes of Lobo, Superman, and Martian Manhunter.

hmmm, i never realized he was that powerful

Does he have things that would protect him from TP or Holocaust's energy drain?

Prep-Man
hes a top tier mage. he can likely drain holocaust of all his energy and mm says his mind his hard to get into.

Uriel005

Does he have things that would protect him from TP or Holocaust's energy drain? Etrigan is a natural TP guy one of his artifacts is dedicated to boosting his TP i.e. crown of thorns IIRC

leonidas
i'd not say god cable would definitively defeat etrigan at all, even if we're willing to equate stryfe with him. not sure how no cis/pis=sudden elevation to god cable level though. could he suddenly just 'decide' to be at that level? is he consciously keeping himself low? i actuslly don't recall that being the case with stryfe, but maybe it is? if so, where is the proof of that?

i'd say etrigan would beat holocaust, but it would be a cool fight. his spells CAN be pretty uber and are a little inconsistent--as magic usually is--in regards to level and just what he can do. i'd say etrigan could take some. it would depend a lot on how much you think he could do magically. if someone knows of a time he was eff'd by tp, i'd love to see it. etrigan is pretty uber and very cool.

Omega Vision

Does he have things that would protect him from TP or Holocaust's energy drain?
Not sure about the energy drain, but I don't know how well TP would work on a demon unless it's magical in nature.

It certainly was never a liability against J'onn.

Deadline
Spite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.