Who really was the sith emperor from the old republic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

3 fishys
My theorys are it could possibaly be
1.Darth bandon
2.Darth malgus

Dr McBeefington
This has got to be a troll.

truejedi
Sidious was the emporer from the old republic... obviously..

3 fishys
WTF sidious wasn't even born in the old republic

truejedi
Sidious was most definitly born in the old republic. He is the reason for its fall.

Nephthys
It can't be either Bandon or Malgus for obvious reasons. The Sith Emperor was alive 1000 years before Bandon was, and Malgus and him have been in the same room, so no.

BTW, this is what the Emperor looks like:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100521162135/starwars/images/thumb/a/ae/Sithemperorbloodoftheempire.jpg/250px-Sithemperorbloodoftheempire.jpg

My opinion on who he is?

........... its no one we know as of yet.

truejedi
pretty sure that is a picture of sidious...

Dr McBeefington
Rofl.. It's one of the sith lords from the ancient sith empire but we don't know who. A lot of people thought it was Kressh the Younger because of how he reacted to Exal Kressh but some book gave him a stupid backstory.

Nephthys
Originally posted by truejedi
pretty sure that is a picture of sidious...

Troll harder trollface.

3 fishys
malgus might be a clone of the sith emperor because:
Both bold
Both sith
both annoying
both freaks

3 fishys
and truejedi is a noob because he thinks sidious was born in the old republic, he was born like in 100bby and the old republic ended like in 2000bby

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys

BTW, this is what the Emperor looks like:

I actually doubt that that is him. Rather I think that to be one of his children mentioned in the comics or an illusion.

Dr McBeefington
That's not the Emperor, that's one of his "children" through which he extends his will.. Or it's a clone body.

RE: Blaxican
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RfD80Ww88ew/TJFlrwbp1qI/AAAAAAAAATc/7mpTs98HVdE/s1600/The-God-Emperor-Can%27t-be-Wr.jpg

ares834
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
That's not the Emperor, that's one of his "children" through which he extends his will.. Or it's a clone body.

Was this confirmed? I mean I do find it highly likely.

Nephthys
I thought he just used the essence transfer to possess them. Hence why he's lived so long.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by ares834
Was this confirmed? I mean I do find it highly likely.

It wasn't confirmed but that's the only explanation I know. Unless there are other "arcane rituals."

3 fishys
dipshits, that was the emperor i saw it in the old republic comic, buit either way truejedi is a noob somehow by thinking the sith emperor is sidious

truejedi
or maybe he isnt taking you seriously because of the fact that all of posts dont use any grammar

3 fishys
You don't either, u wrote isnt not isn't, no full stop and no captital o for or.

truejedi
seriously how old are you that is obvious irony

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by 3 fishys
You don't either, u wrote isnt not isn't, no full stop and no captital o for or.

Ooooh he got you there TJ, seriously burned you.

truejedi
obvious mockery is obvious

Stealth Moose
It's Marka Ragnos, inhabiting the body of Magic Johnson. Come on, people.

RagingBoner
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Magic Johnson. Come on, people.

Did you really just have a post with the phrase "magic johnson" followed by "come on people"? Really?

teehehe

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.