yoda vs revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

3 fishys
Yoda at 400bby

Revan at 3956bby

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by 3 fishys
Yoda at 400bby

Revan at 3956bby

Yoda at 400 bby is an unknown. But if I we're to take a wild swing based on no objective data whatsoever, I'd wager that Yoda would stomp dat ass at most any age. Of course, like I said, this is all subjective.

Black bolt z
Revan

ares834
Yep. Revan walked into the Star Forge and killed hundreds of Jedi/Sith effortlessly. He was also the "heart of the Force" and could use Force Storms (not DE ones) that devestated planets as seen in PoD. Also according to a Jedi Master his potential is "unlimited".

Jinsoku Takai
...Oh yeah, I must've forgot. Revan is all-powerful, cannot be touched in combat, and shits gold nuggets.

truejedi
nope, yoda rams a little ol lightsaber into his eyesocket, gouging his brain in a way that disrupts Revan's connection to the force, without that connection, and also thanks to the continuing gouging of yoda's saber in revan's brain, revan will gradually succumb to death.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
...Oh yeah, I must've forgot. Revan is all-powerful, cannot be touched in combat, and shits gold nuggets.

Platinum, dude. Platinum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.