Aragorn vs Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Riot-Gear

Pwned
I think Riddick takes it. His superhuman shit is to much for even the amazinghuman Aragorn.

Riot-Gear
Originally posted by Pwned
I think Riddick takes it. His superhuman shit is to much for even the amazinghuman Aragorn.

You realize you've called Aragorn superhuman in the other threads right?

You've also suggested that his skill, endurance, experience, and strength are all above human.

So what has Riddick done to put himself above Aragorn.

Riot-Gear
One quick note I forgot in the OP, no Furyan energy blast deal from the directors cut or what not for Riddick.

elfirrepins
I'd go slightly on the side of Aragorn. Riddick has one main weakness, his eyesight. All Aragorn needs to do (once he's figured it out) is take the goggles off Riddick and shine his sword to reflect the sunlight on his eyes.

Otherwise I see a pretty even match. I still give a slight edge to Aragorn.

Rogue Jedi
Riddick rapes.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Riddick rapes.

Didn't you say in the Master Chief Vs Witch King thread that you've never seen any of LOTR trilogy?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't you say in the Master Chief Vs Witch King thread that you've never seen any of LOTR trilogy? I saw the fight scenes, FF through the trees walking. The fight scenes weren't bad.

Utrigita
Riddick ftw.

Pwned
I called Aragorn superhuman, yes, but I was also meaning it to be compared to the person he was fighting, which I believe were normal humans. And yes, they ARE above human, but Riddick is no normal human from what I gather.

I cant really say that Riddick has done alot, guys throwing themselves at knives and guns, etc.

I really havnt seen enough of Riddick to say Aragorn wins or loses. But if any of the other threads are right, then Riddick wins. If not, Aragorn by a landslide.

ares834
Aragorn wins a majortiy.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I saw the fight scenes, FF through the trees walking. The fight scenes weren't bad.

Maybe you should watch them again, Aragorn being "raped" in a fight even by a guy like Riddick is a no.

Rogue Jedi
K.

Pwned
Im on RJs side for once.

I feel dirty.............

Anyways, it just seems to me that Riddick is above an exceptional/near super human, unless it was that Furyan thing that put him above.

Rogue Jedi
Bit of both.

Pwned
Idk, can someone put up Riddicks best fight scenes? I pretty much memorized the LOTR trilogy (mega-fanboy) so I know Aragorns quite well.

Also post a vid with his damage soak and skill plz.

Rogue Jedi
Nothing much on youtube. he's much faster and stronger. Damage soak too. Furyans themselves are superior to humans, and he's like the uber Furyan.

Pwned
What all did he soak?
What proved him stronger?
What proved him faster?

Basic questions I need answered atm.

Aragorn has some pretty good soak as well, and thats while only wearing leather. Aragorn is also not a normal human so........

dadudemon
Superhuman hearing.

Night vision.

Superhuman strength. When he sticks his arm straight out and catches that guy trying to get a jumping stab drop on Riddick's back...the dude just stops like he hit a brick wall when he hits Riddick's hand. Based on that and his other strength feats, I'd put Riddick between a 1-2 ton lifter.

Superhuman endurance.

Superhuman tolerance to cold.

Superhuman reflexes.

I'm probably missing some.

In other words, Riddick is not just some Rambo type character.

Pwned
If that is accurate I would say Riddick takes it 7/10. How skilled is he against single opponents?
And what is his soak?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Superhuman hearing.

Night vision.

Superhuman strength. When he sticks his arm straight out and catches that guy trying to get a jumping stab drop on Riddick's back...the dude just stops like he hit a brick wall when he hits Riddick's hand. Based on that and his other strength feats, I'd put Riddick between a 1-2 ton lifter.

Superhuman endurance.

Superhuman tolerance to cold.

Superhuman reflexes.

I'm probably missing some.

In other words, Riddick is not just some Rambo type character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.