Wonder Woman VS Kaine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Wonder Woman VS Kaine (spider-man's clone)

strictly h2h, so diana doesn't have her lasso, bracelets, gadgets, etc, etc. fight takes place in a forest with nearly zero visibilty & no wildlife. kaine has good knowledge of the terrain due to prior precognition & and his precog visions guide him through the fight. fight ends upon incapacitation or KO.

how does it go?

JakeTheBank
She's still has vastly higher superhuman attributes unless Kaine got a recent upgrade.

Q99
Classic Diana stomps him.

Even JMS/Odyssey Diana probably has the edge.

wildernesss
i beleive kaine could pull out a few wins. he's beaten the rhino unconscious with no effort & similarly fought off three spider-men at once.

SamZED
He's also been beaten by Spider-man alone. How tough is current WW? Heard she's much weaker than before.

Q99
Originally posted by wildernesss
i beleive kaine could pull out a few wins. he's beaten the rhino unconscious with no effort & similarly fought off three spider-men at once.

With classic WW, not even close. Wonder Woman is much stronger, tougher, more skilled, and faster than Rhino, and three Spider-men wouldn't stand a chance against her.

He's not in her league.

Significantly weaker, yes, but still "jump thousands of feet out of a plane and land unharmed, fight with people who throw busses" with good reflexes.

That Diana would be a fight.

SamZED
Originally posted by Q99
Significantly weaker, yes, but still "jump thousands of feet out of a plane and land unharmed, fight with people who throw busses" with good reflexes.

That Diana would be a fight. In this case it significantly evens the odds.

wildernesss
i could almost see kaine taking half the wins if this is the case; not to mention he seems far more cunning and clever than diana.

SuperiorTech
I didn't know beating rhino was considered some kind of feat.

Q99
Originally posted by wildernesss
not to mention he seems far more cunning and clever than diana.

Do you not know who Wonder Woman is or something? She's a tactician and trained warrior. Classic Diana has taken down the entire rest of the JLA through cunning and cleverness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.