Cross-genre match: Wolverine & Deadpool vs Hidan & kakuzu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5674/430875deadpoolwolverine.jpg

VS

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8492/hidanandkakuzunarutoshi.jpg

Sin I AM
obscure much...........u should get pr or bada to pin this

CosmicComet
Zombie bros.

carver9
I agree and anyone on team 2 can solo.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by carver9
I agree and anyone on team 2 can solo.

srankmissingnin
Hidan and Kakuzu kinda lacked in damage output, but they are both significantly faster than street level characters. It make take them awhile to get a ko, but they are far too fast to be hit.

psycho gundam
as if being hit was a problem

deadpool can blow hidan up with grenades though, then things get interesting

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
as if being hit was a problem

deadpool can blow hidan up with grenades though, then things get interesting I don't know who the anime duo is, but if srank is right about their speed...grenades won't be an issue. more than likely, it'll be used against logan and dp.

psycho gundam
H&K don't even know what guns and grenades are

chomperx9
Both have a Healing factor, how are they going to lose ?

srankmissingnin
In the manga there is shotgun visible in one panel behind one of the clerks counters in the Land of Waves IIRC. So Hidan and Kakuzu should know what guns are, and there are plenty of explosive devices in Naruto.

Q99
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hidan and Kakuzu kinda lacked in damage output, but they are both significantly faster than street level characters. It make take them awhile to get a ko, but they are far too fast to be hit.

Hidan I can see, but Kakuzu? He makes biiig explosions. Even Wolverine and Deadpool are not going to like being hit by those blasts repeatedly.

iceman24567
Team two

marwash22
Kakuzu solos. hard. wouldn't be able to kill Logon by himself tho. If they get Wolverine's blood it's a stomp.

Parmaniac
Kakuzu solos without any effort.

Parmaniac
H&K don't even know what guns and grenades are Basic knowledge of each other, I guess it includes their weapons

EDIT: I wonder if it would have any positive HF effect on Kakuzu if he would use their hearts for himself.

Prep-Man
Team 2 with ease.

StyleTime
Everyone is in agreement that Hidan and Kakuzu win?

So, the thread is dead already? New record?

marwash22
well, the OP put a highly destructive ranged fighter against two melee fighters that aren't fast enough to avoid attacks long enough to attack themselves. It's like putting beast against Cyclops...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by StyleTime
Everyone is in agreement that Hidan and Kakuzu win?

So, the thread is dead already? New record?
This happened the last time a Naruto vs Marvel Street thread was made.

StyleTime
Originally posted by marwash22
well, the OP put a highly destructive ranged fighter against two melee fighters that aren't fast enough to avoid attacks long enough to attack themselves. It's like putting beast against Cyclops...
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This happened the last time a Naruto vs Marvel Street thread was made.
I guess that's what is strange to me. Who exactly voted on this? Was there even a vote?

The Naruto fighters are clearly above street level. Why waste a thread on one of them vs Deadpool?

Starscream M
This happened the last time a Naruto vs Marvel Street thread was made. you just need more powerful marvel characters and it'd be a fight

Parmaniac
Everyone can have my vote for another thread including Akatsuki members.

marwash22
Hidan & Kakuzu vs...

Cyclops & Gambit?
Cyclops & Storm?
Gambit & iceman?
Bishop & Cyclops?
Cyclops & Havok?

Prep-Man
Hidan & Kakuzu vs...

Cyclops & Gambit?
Cyclops & Storm?
Gambit & iceman?
Bishop & Cyclops?
Cyclops & Havok?

There is no Marvel martial artist meta that can hang with these 2?

Omega Vision
I guess that's what is strange to me. Who exactly voted on this? Was there even a vote?

The Naruto fighters are clearly above street level. Why waste a thread on one of them vs Deadpool?
Nope. PG just made the thread.

Though from my experience whether its voted on or not you can still have dud threads.

Mindset
In the manga there is shotgun visible in one panel behind one of the clerks counters in the Land of Waves IIRC. So Hidan and Kakuzu should know what guns are, and there are plenty of explosive devices in Naruto. It was probably a device that looked like a gun, because Kishi himself said he didn't want guns in Naruto because shurikens wouldn't be able to compete.

Btw, team wins. Naruto characters are faster, but they don't have the damage output to take DP and Wolverine down. Especially Wolverine since his body parts can't be disconnected.

Parmaniac
Kakuzu pins them down and uses their bodies as heart factories.

StyleTime
Nope. PG just made the thread.

Though from my experience whether its voted on or not you can still have dud threads.
Gotcha.

That is true actually. I'm just being a negative nancy.

Mindset
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Kakuzu pins them down and uses their bodies as heart factories. Wolverine snikts him.

And snikts him good.

StyleTime
Hmmm....perhaps it's not so dead after all.

Of course, Mindset is a wily one. It's hard to tell if he is serious or mocking a poster/argument sometimes.

marwash22
Originally posted by Mindset
they don't have the damage output to take DP down. actually, DP would be fairly easy to take out.

Starscream M
It's hard to tell if he is serious or mocking a poster/argument sometimes. do the math and it's not that hard to tell stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Wolverine snikts him.

And snikts him good. Wolverine gets his claws shoved up his ass.

and even if Kakuzu can reattach his limbs and even move them while they're off.

and for the damage outout:

Katon: Zukokku

Existere
The posts with the word "snikt" in them are always of the upmost sincerity.

Parmaniac
I thought so cause Mindset isn't really a fan of Wolverine either but I thought I adress it before the shitstorm starts.

Mindset
actually, DP would be fairly easy to take out. No, he wouldn't.

Wolverine gets his claws shoved up his ass.

and even if Kakuzu can reattach his limbs and even move them while they're off.

and for the damage outout:

Katon: Zukokku Not if they're snikted too bad to reattach.

Katons never hurt anyone. Ever.

Q99
Part of Hidan's ritual that he used on Yugito involves pinning someone in place with a bunch of impaling things, iirc.

Katons never hurt anyone. Ever.

They melted Orochimaru's face off. Hanzo's fire tags looked like they hurt Nagato a fair amount.

Oh yea, and Kakuzu's combined Fire/Wind hurt Kakashi.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Starscream M
do the math and it's not that hard to tell stick out tongue
stick out tongue

marwash22
mindset has activated troll no jutsu.

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
Part of Hidan's ritual that he used on Yugito involves pinning someone in place with a bunch of impaling things, iirc.

They melted Orochimaru's face off. Hanzo's fire tags looked like they hurt Nagato a fair amount.

Oh yea, and Kakuzu's combined Fire/Wind hurt Kakashi. Impaling wont stop them.

Katon never melted Oro's face off.

Fire tag =/= katon

That wasn't a katon.

You're gonna have to do better than this.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Q99
Part of Hidan's ritual that he used on Yugito involves pinning someone in place with a bunch of impaling things, iirc. that was only because he was supposed to subdue her without killing her, he just did it using his jashin ritual

RE: Blaxican
Here's some Hidan/Kakuzu action for those who don't know the,, by the way.

PoDtlAOmTdw

Mindset
Is that filler?

iceman24567
Is that filler? Nah thats after team Kakashi plus tracked them down.

RE: Blaxican
^

psycho gundam
that whole part between the massive flame blast and shikamaru capturing hidan in his shadow with the knife was mostly filler

Mindset
Thought so.

marwash22
and?

Mindset
And what?

marwash22
why would it matter if it were filler?

Mindset
Because it's filler?

srankmissingnin
If its not in manga, it doesn't matter.

marwash22
that fight is in the manga.

Mindset
We realize that.

iceman24567
You guys are some silly nerds

Mindset
Shut your face up.

Parmaniac
mindset has activated troll no jutsu. He should be careful that's a kinjutsu.

marwash22
Yep, we're screwed. Kage Bada and Kage -Pr- are too soft to control Mindset's forbidden troll techniques. 313

psycho gundam
this could be unpinned

Dum Dum Dugan
In the manga there is shotgun visible in one panel behind one of the clerks counters in the Land of Waves IIRC. So Hidan and Kakuzu should know what guns are, and there are plenty of explosive devices in Naruto.
Honestly think your right. I think guns are in naruto world, but mainly for common people. Ninjas have no need, there much faster then bullets and more powerful

psycho gundam
chapter #?

untill a gun is fired, it could be flintlock for all we know. deadpool has automatic weapons that have better accuracy and rate of fire, something they've never seen.

Dum Dum Dugan
chapter #?

untill a gun is fired, it could be flintlock for all we know. deadpool has automatic weapons that have better accuracy and rate of fire, something they've never seen.
I dont have it sorry.

Just because they never seen a machine gune, does not really equate to much. They have ninjas who can likely through knifes faster then machine gun firer. Not to mention, what happens when they start doing crazy ass shit, DP never seen before?

also as for explosive, they do have them, tenten uses them frequently if not mistaken.

Prep-Man
Who wins this fight, Dum Dum?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who wins this fight, Dum Dum?
I dont know much about them so i dont know. but naruto characters tend to be extremely powerful with a lot of abilities.

marwash22
Who wins this fight Hidan and Kakuzu. guns are irrelevant seeing as Hidan can't be killed and Kakuzu has Iron skin.

Mindset
DP and Wolverine.

DP blows them up and Wolverine snikts them.

Prep-Man
Hidan and Kakuzu. guns are irrelevant seeing as Hidan can't be killed and Kakuzu has Iron skin.

Hidan is immortal?

Dum Dum Dugan
Hidan and Kakuzu. guns are irrelevant seeing as Hidan can't be killed and Kakuzu has Iron skin.
wait is Hidan that guy who immortal? If so he can be taken out.

psycho gundam
Hidan is immortal?

(<--read manga left to right)

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5608/badahari011.png
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/125/badahari012.png
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9580/badahari013.png
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5782/badahari014.png
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1718/badahari015.png
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/3030/badahari016.png

he's useless when he's busted up however

Dum Dum Dugan
in fact hidan would be worthless in a fight. He a in pieces at the moment and he can't put himself back to gather.

Mindset
lmao who translated that?

marwash22
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
in fact hidan would be worthless in a fight. He a in pieces at the moment and he can't put himself back to gather. worthless? nah.

Kakuzu can put him back together with his threads... that's the reason Shikamaru separated the two; he knew that Hidan couldn't be done away with as long as Kakuzu was around to put him back together.

There's also four mask-creatures on the field that act independently, so in reality, it's 6 against 2... yeah, stomp!

Dum Dum Dugan
worthless? nah.

Kakuzu can put him back together with his threads... that's the reason Shikamaru separated the two; he knew that Hidan couldn't be done away with as long as Kakuzu was around to put him back together.

There's also four mask-creatures on the field that act independently, so in reality, it's 6 against 2... yeah, stomp!
I not familiar with Kakuzu, but Hidan is not much of a threat to either wolverine or deadpool. The only abilities I seen from him, would not very ineffective against wolverine or DP

psycho gundam
lmao who translated that? hidan's always that foul-mouthed

marwash22
do you know about his curse technique? If Hidan gets your blood he can stab himself and the damage is done to you... and since he's immortal, you die and he doesn't. I'm pretty sure his technique would bypass Wolverine's skeleton since it's not actually a physical attack.

psycho gundam
of coarse i do

for those who don't know, hidan's special ability is that he can transform himself into a voodoo doll by ingesting the blood of his target (he just needs a single drop). to complete the ritual, he has to be standing over the symbol of his religion for the connection to work( which he draws himself), and when all things are set up any damage done to hidan is done to the target, even fatal injuries. hidan is immortal however so he will survive (though he might be dismembered considering the method of damage he takes)

marwash22
my mistake, i was asking DDD if he knew about it, not you.

psycho gundam
oh well, might as well explain kakuzu also:

his ability is that he is basically skin surrounding a body made out of threads that he can control, and his only organs are his heart making him a walking chackra network. the threads allow him to steal other hearts and run the threads through them and take on their elemental affinities to expand not only his repertoire of techniques and five times the chackra but his lifespan since he can only die by means of destroying his heart. with five hearts he essentially has 5 lives if he chooses to separate the hearts with his threads.

to elaborate on the second part, he can choose to expel the hearts with a body made out of threads under his control, so until each are killed he can recall them and keep on fighting.

Mindset
hidan's always that foul-mouthed I don't remember that.

But I did read it like 2 years ago.

Dum Dum Dugan
do you know about his curse technique? If Hidan gets your blood he can stab himself and the damage is done to you... and since he's immortal, you die and he doesn't. I'm pretty sure his technique would bypass Wolverine's skeleton since it's not actually a physical attack.
yes and? if anything they could use it against him. You think Wolverine or DP would be bothered by being stabbed?

It not damaging adamatium I tell you that.

Parmaniac
I agree that Hidan is pretty much of a non factor here.

Kakuzu on the otherhand solos.

EDIT: Would be funny though if Hidan gets DPs blood stands in his sign and DP cuts Hidans head off and both heads are send flying and trash talk after it.

Dum Dum Dugan
lol

iceman24567
yes and? if anything they could use it against him. You think Wolverine or DP would be bothered by being stabbed?

It not damaging adamatium I tell you that. By all means is Hidan stbbed himself in the head Im pretty sure it would do some damage to Wolverine

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by iceman24567
By all means is Hidan stbbed himself in the head Im pretty sure it would do some damage to Wolverine
assuming it even got through his adamatium. also he cuts limbs off he stabbs he chest and so forth. To my knowledge he never stabbed him self in the head, and it likely because then he bee unable to talk. also likely a huge pain in the ass to ahve some one repair his brain.

marwash22
when Hidan performs the ritual, he's creating a physical link between himself and his target... he's not directly attacking his target. If Hidan stabs himself in the heart, Wolverine's heart will be impaled, the adamantium skeleton is a non-factor.

Dum Dum Dugan
when Hidan performs the ritual, he's creating a physical link between himself and his target... he's not directly attacking his target. If Hidan stabs himself in the heart, Wolverine's heart will be impaled, the adamantium skeleton is a non-factor.
Now what type of ninja move is this?

also his skeleton is not a non factor. If Hidan cuts his arm off, wolverine will be fine, as would if he cut his head off, leg, hand ect.

Also that not common knowledge either, so I could see Hidan, completely screwing himself.

Dum Dum Dugan
More I think of it, the more I pretty sure wolverine could beat Hidan one on one.

I dont know much about kakuzu, but what type of ninja move does he utilize?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by marwash22 when Hidan performs the ritual, he's creating a physical link between himself and his target... he's not directly attacking his target. If Hidan stabs himself in the heart, Wolverine's heart will be impaled, the adamantium skeleton is a non-factor.

sounds like a bad ass move.

Dum Dum Dugan
sounds like a bad ass move.
it pretty cool. I would love to see him use that move on wolverine and the look on his face when not only does it not bother him but he not even slowed by it.

iceman24567
Yeah the move would by pass the skeleton

Dum Dum Dugan
Yeah the move would by pass the skeleton
Yes, but it can't cut it. Making his option to damage wolverine limmited. He also has no idea wolverine skeletons connected. In fact I could see him cutting off his limb thinking he made a smart move only to find out his ****ed himself lol.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567 Yeah the move would by pass the skeleton

and would be skilled enough to do damage.

Dum Dum Dugan
and would be skilled enough to do damage.
he does not really need to be skilled, enough he can just stab himself.

However, he does not have the ability to really put wolverine down at all. He also has limmited amount of attacks he can effectively use against wolverine and as I stated earlier, he has no idea wolverine limbs can't be cut off or head.

Prep-Man
hed keep him busy long enough for kakuzu to beat dp and then onto logan. overall, i see team naruto beating weapon x.

psycho gundam
Yes, but it can't cut it. Making his option to damage wolverine limmited. He also has no idea wolverine skeletons connected. In fact I could see him cutting off his limb thinking he made a smart move only to find out his ****ed himself lol.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/457/65054740.jpg
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3267/42618520.jpg
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8611/56609090.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1280/83597156.jpg
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4334/49591464.jpg

this is what happend there: hidan cut his opponent and injested his blood thus activating his voodoo doll form. asuma (his opposition) used a technique that released a flammable ash cloud and hidan stepped into the symbol that links him with asuma, and when asuma ignited the gas cloud they both got burned.

Dum Dum Dugan
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/457/65054740.jpg
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3267/42618520.jpg
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8611/56609090.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1280/83597156.jpg
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4334/49591464.jpg

this is what happend there: hidan cut his opponent and injested his blood thus activating his voodoo doll form. asuma (his opposition) used a technique that released a flammable ash cloud and hidan stepped into the symbol that links him with asuma, and when asuma ignited the gas cloud they both got burned.

Thanks, but I know how his powers work. I have read and watch my fair share of naruto. I love rocklee and guy.

However what about those scans would bother wolverine?

I honestly think he bother himself more then wolverine by causing himself injuries.

Dum Dum Dugan
hed keep him busy long enough for kakuzu to beat dp and then onto logan. overall, i see team naruto beating weapon x.
I agree. Kakuzu is to much. He beats them even solos. However I think Wolverine vs Hiden would be a much better fight, and I believe wolverine is very capable of winning it.

Mindset
So Team 1 wins, right DDM?

High five.

Dum Dum Dugan
So Team 1 wins, right DDM?

High five.
yes they win, kakuzu, is not only to fast, but his special abilities are crazy.

Would have been much better fight making it just wolverine vs hidon. Seems like some one made rather miss match.

Prep-Man
nice scans. i love naruto fights.

Dum Dum Dugan
wish people debate this more. Think Hidan and wolverine match up interestingly.

Kakuzu however would dominate either. He extremely fast and capable of handling Kakashi in h2h. That is very impressive, especially with out the aid of his special abilities.

iceman24567
Kakuzu has 100s of years of batttle experience his h2h ability is serious I wonder if he took part in any Ninja world wars

Mindset
Kakashi isn't that great in hth.

Dum Dum Dugan
Kakashi isn't that great in hth.
yes he is. He one of the best in his village, he just has shitty stamina.

Parmaniac
Kakuzu has 100s of years of batttle experience his h2h ability is serious I wonder if he took part in any Ninja world wars He fought the first Hokage and is ressurrrected in the 3rd or 4th WW by Kabuto.

Parmaniac
I love rocklee and guy. http://atteli.gifmania.lv/Gif-Animacijas-Manga-Anime/Kustigie-Gif-Naruto/Gif-Animetos-Might-Guy/might-guy20.gif

psycho gundam
wish people debate this more. Think Hidan and wolverine match up interestingly. if wolverine gets nicked he phucked, and his healing factor might give him a false confidence

Dum Dum Dugan
if wolverine gets nicked he phucked, and his healing factor might give him a false confidence
For starters the guy has no knowledge that wolverine limbs, head ect. can not be cut off. That is a very big advantage if that guy think he can due so to Logan only to find out, not only did it not work, but he now one arm less.

Also Wolverine can take more damage and pain then that guy. Honestly dont think he even be bothered by it.

psycho gundam
hidan's weaponry and fighting style is designed to draw blood, this was deduced by the supernatural mind of shikamaru mid-battle. as i posted before, just one drop of blood is all he needs to start the ritual.

Dum Dum Dugan
hidan's weaponry and fighting style is designed to draw blood, this was deduced by the supernatural mind of shikamaru mid-battle. as i posted before, just one drop of blood is all he needs to start the ritual.

Yes and?

You do realize that wolverine has a healing factor and has suffered worse then that guy could dream of. Not sure what makes you think he ability is going to even cause wolverine a moments pause. It so effective becuase people in naruto do not have healing factor and unbreakable bones. I mean what do you think he going to do that will put wolverine down?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Parmaniac He fought the first Hokage and is ressurrrected in the 3rd or 4th WW by Kabuto.

resurrected by whom?

Parmaniac
resurrected by whom? http://www.frenblog.com/naruto/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/yakushi-kabuto.jpg
This guy, actually it's orochimaru, Kabuto implanted cells of him into his body and now Oros personality gets dominant.

marwash22
^ not quite as ghey as it sounds.

Mindset
No, it is.

psycho gundam
Yes and?

You do realize that wolverine has a healing factor and has suffered worse then that guy could dream of. Not sure what makes you think he ability is going to even cause wolverine a moments pause. It so effective becuase people in naruto do not have healing factor and unbreakable bones. I mean what do you think he going to do that will put wolverine down? I'll post scans when i get back home

srankmissingnin
Wolverine lets dozens of ninja pincushion his body with swords without batting an eyelid. Hidan's ritually would be as ineffective has engaging Wolverine in melee with his scythe.

marwash22
roll eyes (sarcastic)

sure. doesn't change the fact that Wolverine gets his ass kicked.

psycho gundam
You do realize that wolverine has a healing factor and has suffered worse then that guy could dream of. Not sure what makes you think he ability is going to even cause wolverine a moments pause. It so effective becuase people in naruto do not have healing factor and unbreakable bones. I mean what do you think he going to do that will put wolverine down?

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9936/32611s.png
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1618/32612s.png
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7028/32613s.png
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/7175/32614s.png
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4103/32615s.png
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/9256/32616s.png

psycho gundam
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/9182/32617s.png
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9623/22198331.png
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2976/91741419.png

not sure what level wolverine is at right this second, but hidan can take out his heart with the ritual, puncture his own lungs, cut tendons, etc

srankmissingnin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was unanimously decided on page one that Wolverine and Deadpool lose hard. That is no longer up for debate, the effectiveness of their jutsu however is.

Mindset
Nope.

DP and Wolverine win.

Ninjas have never faced guns.

Fact.

srankmissingnin
Nope.

DP and Wolverine win.

Ninjas have never faced guns.

Fact.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/8/2011/04/d7f207d8f34f0638ac8ae78b1ff46ef8/340x.gif

Mindset
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljxy65P92x1qazkdco1_500.gif

srankmissingnin
You fool! Tyrion > Ned mad

iceman24567
Kakashi isn't that great in hth. Why you hatin? Kakashi has pretty good h2h abilities hes probably the best among his peers next to Might Guy

Mindset
Why you hatin? Kakashi has pretty good h2h abilities hes probably the best among his peers next to Might Guy Who do you consider his peers?

srankmissingnin
Who do you consider his peers?

Kakashi aint got no peers, he's the top dog! cool

sad

iceman24567
Who do you consider his peers? Jounins around his age Yamato, Guy, Asuma, Anko, Kurenai that guy with the scar possibly. Hell hes better than most of the older jounin too minus Nejis uncle

Mindset
Only 2 of those people don't suck.

Yama is younger and Guy is better.

iceman24567
Only 2 of those people don't suck.

Yama is younger and Guy is better. I know Yamato is younger hence the Kakashi Senpai. Kakashi is only about 4 years older I would still consider them peers I forgot Shizune she a fairly decent female ninja which isnt sayimg much

srankmissingnin
According to the data book Kakashi's stats are almost identical to Itachi's, and shockingly he has better stamina. We've never really seen Kakashi cut lose since he is always handicapped with some group of ninja he has to save over and over again, but he is almost certainly the most powerful jounin we have seen to date in the manga who isn't a Jinchuriki / Akatsuki / Kage, and sadly that includes Guy.

Mindset
Lol, srank, that's a lot of people you're cutting out.

Anyway, we were talking about hth.

CosmicComet
Kakashi's h2h skills are lacking.

iceman24567
According to the data book Kakashi's stats are almost identical to Itachi's, and shockingly he has better stamina. We've never really seen Kakashi cut lose since he is always handicapped with some group of ninja he has to save over and over again, but he is almost certainly the most powerful jounin we have seen to date in the manga who isn't a Jinchuriki / Akatsuki / Kage, and sadly that includes Guy. I dont agree though Guy is better imo Eight Gates > Kamui. Guy is also physically above Kakashi and despite how dumb he acts sometimes hes pretty smart battlewise

srankmissingnin
Lol, srank, that's a lot of people you're cutting out.

Anyway, we were talking about hth.

Even in pure H2H Kakashi went the majority of the manga (up till his fight with Kakuzu) without take a single hit he didn't take on purpose for strategic reasons. cool

Guy's taijutsu might be better, but not enough to counter the Sharingan.

psycho gundam
kakashi's probably the most reliable shinobi in the manga under jiraya

Mindset
kakashi's probably the most reliable shinobi in the manga under jiraya You just went full retard.

psycho gundam
his mission tally is humongous in the databook, dude gets shit done

edit* and saves people at the last second almost everytime he appears on panel

Dum Dum Dugan
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine would likely murder that mook.

Dum Dum Dugan
I saw those naruto scans and they were underwhealming. Nothing in there would even make him pause.

Also wolverine not guna just sit there as the guy injuries himself to injurie wolverine, gunna charge him non stomp from the get go. Sooner or later he going to run out of area's to hurt and wolverine will be whole still.

psycho gundam
stabbing his heart and leaving the stake there is not going to hinder wolverine at all? that's hard to believe

Dum Dum Dugan
Does he aim for the heart ever? doe he need his organs? I know he wont die, but does he need tthem to function correctly?

also it looks like he aims for lungs and stomach a lot, either would bother Wolverine. Even the heart would heal and fast.

Also the guy need to cut wolverine to the trick correct? Which means he has to get semi close and wolverine not going to stop once he gets tagged. He just gunna keep coming. Guy gunna find it real hard to do his little tricks when the guy he fighting rushing through all his attacks. Also adamatium could easily be the game changer if he connect with hidan weapon.

psycho gundam
his scythe is on a cable and he has a spool on his belt that allows him to throw it and recall it, it's like captain america's shield throw in marvel vs games. he just wants to get a single nick, hence the triple-blade on the scythe.

as for hidan's need for organs:

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1718/badahari015.png
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/3030/badahari016.png

and he did seem to be fine even though he impaled himself in the torso and heart, he was just in sexual bliss cause of his psychological need to feel the emotions/pain of someone dying. he was still good to go

marwash22
Does he aim for the heart ever? doe he need his organs? I know he wont die, but does he need tthem to function correctly?

also it looks like he aims for lungs and stomach a lot, either would bother Wolverine. Even the heart would heal and fast.

Also the guy need to cut wolverine to the trick correct? Which means he has to get semi close and wolverine not going to stop once he gets tagged. He just gunna keep coming. Guy gunna find it real hard to do his little tricks when the guy he fighting rushing through all his attacks. Also adamatium could easily be the game changer if he connect with hidan weapon. seriously? did you not see the part where dude's head was on the ground and he was still talking shit? Hidan killed Asuma by stabbing himself in the heart and proceeded to say... "that feels good". So, to answer your question, no, he doesn't need his organs to function properly. He feels the initial pain, but it doesn't effect him at all... he actually seems to enjoy it.

As it concerns getting Wolverine's blood, he's much faster than Wolverine, has a ranged weapon specifically designed fordrawing blood... and oh yeah, he has a partner who is faster than he is and has 4 mask-creatures that can all draw Wolverine's blood for him.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
In concerns to at least Wolverine v. Hidan, Hidan only really has speed to his advantage and nothing else. While its true that his Shiji Hyōketsu would bypass Wolverine's adamantium skeleton for the sake of dealing a blow it would not bypass it for the sake of dealing damage. Hidan decapitating himself would not do anything other than a nasty throat wound, slicing a limb off would do nothing but a very nasty laceration and impaling an organ? Wolverine has dealt with that before and bounced back (yes, even to the heart. I can't remember her name but there was that S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who basically pulped Wolverine's heart in his chest psionically).

Hidan's major problem is 3 fold:

1. His opponent is FAR more durable than he is.
2. His fighting style has degraded because of his ritualistic immortality to leave him very open and vulnerable, concentrating more on drawing blood for his ritual than anything else.
3. He can't leave the drawn symbol if he wants his jutsu to work.

Speed alone won't win him this fight and Immortality is kind of useless if you can't put yourself together.

Keep in mind please that all of this is in concerns to Wolverine v. Hidan only.

Parmaniac
I agree with you Mr. Mxy, what do you think about Kakazu vs. Wolverine or DP?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I agree with you Mr. Mxy, what do you think about Kakazu vs. Wolverine or DP?

Kakuzu, like Hidan, has speed as an advantage over the team, but he most certainly has a much higher chance of defeating the team than his non-consequential and foul-mouthed team mate.

Now to address his pros and cons in this fight aside from speed:

- Doton: Domu is a non-factor, it specifically is noted that the justu gives Kakuzu's body a "steel-like" quality. Deadpool would most likely have armor piercing rounds and Wolverine's claws are what they are. Kakuzu can't rely on this jutsu or risk being made into swiss cheese if he doesn't use his superior speed to avoid damage.

- Jiongu is his largest advantage in this fight and is what would most likely bring him victory. If he keeps up his and his Masked Creatures superior speed and is constantly hammering the duo and not allowing them to think, recover or plan, he's got a very, very good chance of pulling a win. But he can't allow himself to get into close combat with either of the two (especially Wolverine) or even think of stealing their hearts. Their hearts would provide no chakra for him to use and there is the chance that either of their healing factors would attack him from the inside out (not counting the possibility of Deadpool's cancer coming into play).

So if Kakuzu plays it smart, keeps at a range and hammers the duo hard enough for long enough and his chakra lasts, then I give him a 8-9/10.

marwash22
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Kakuzu, like Hidan, has speed as an advantage over the team, but he most certainly has a much higher chance of defeating the team than his non-consequential and foul-mouthed team mate.

Now to address his pros and cons in this fight aside from speed:

- Doton: Domu is a non-factor, it specifically is noted that the justu gives Kakuzu's body a "steel-like" quality. Deadpool would most likely have armor piercing rounds and Wolverine's claws are what they are. Kakuzu can't rely on this jutsu or risk being made into swiss cheese if he doesn't use his superior speed to avoid damage.

- Jiongu is his largest advantage in this fight and is what would most likely bring him victory. If he keeps up his and his Masked Creatures superior speed and is constantly hammering the duo and not allowing them to think, recover or plan, he's got a very, very good chance of pulling a win. But he can't allow himself to get into close combat with either of the two (especially Wolverine) or even think of stealing their hearts. Their hearts would provide no chakra for him to use and there is the chance that either of their healing factors would attack him from the inside out (not counting the possibility of Deadpool's cancer coming into play).

So if Kakuzu plays it smart, keeps at a range and hammers the duo hard enough for long enough and his chakra lasts, then I give him a 8-9/10. ...and on that note, at what point in a match involving a person with a HF can we say he loses? Not only does Wolverine have a hf, he has an unbreakable skeleton which makes it really difficult for anyone to beat him outside of removing him from the field. So, how large of an ass kicking does Wolverine have to take before we can say, okay, he loses?

I think battles of attrition are cool when one character can ultimately win a fight because he/she has superior damage soak or stamina, but not in a case where said character is getting dominated and possibly wins because the other character finally gets tired.... from winning.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
...and on that note, at what point in a match involving a person with a HF can we say he loses? Not only does Wolverine have a hf, he has an unbreakable skeleton which makes it really difficult for anyone to beat him outside of removing him from the field. So, how large of an ass kicking does Wolverine have to take before we can say, okay, he loses?

I think battles of attrition are cool when one character can ultimately win a fight because he/she has superior damage soak or stamina, but not in a case where said character is getting dominated and possibly wins because the other character finally gets tired.... from winning.

Wolverine would eventually get knocked out after being blasted down to the bone a few times and I believe KO constitutes a win.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>