Super Skrull vs. Big Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

YoungGunna
I actually think Skrull could take this

Black bolt z
Super Skrull has a shot.

But i'd give the majority to barda.

googleme
Depends on how good SS is with Invisible Woman's powers. Thing isn't nearly strong enough. Plastic Man's stretch powers meant nothing to an omega rod when used on Amazo. So I'm sure Barda's rod would also burn thru SS plastic body. Fire doesn't really hurt her. But IW's powers could be a problem.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by googleme
Depends on how good SS is with Invisible Woman's powers. Thing isn't nearly strong enough. Plastic Man's stretch powers meant nothing to an omega rod when used on Amazo. So I'm sure Barda's rod would also burn thru SS plastic body. Fire doesn't really hurt her. But IW's powers could be a problem.

Thats what I thought depends on his control over IW powers

rotiart
I'll go with suoerskrull... As a hero he showed great use of his powers... Asxa villain he was stupid. Annilatoon series verdion

Prep-Man
barda. she simply has more wepons on her side. mega rod, mother box, and multi cube. the mega rod alone was powerful enough to harm superman and orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.