Which hero gets the hottest chics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
I was just looking at the cyclops respect thread and damn he been with a whole lot of hot women, from jean, madelyn, emma(me likes), to colleen(me really likes). I use to think it was peter parker who got all the hot ones. Right of the top of my head of heroes who gets hot women from most to few are:

Cyclops
spiderman/peter parker
tony stark/iron man
bruce wayne
gambit

what's ur list?

Scarlet315
i forgot to mention cyclops also had a chance with psylocke(another fav of mine)

Parmaniac
Kyle Rayner

Tha C-Master
Done ages ago, Tony Stark always wins.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Kyle Rayner

I think his close-to one hundred percent mortality rate does away with that ranking, personally...

Parmaniac
EDIT

Were't they all ressurrected?

byrdgang21
I personally prefer Parkers roster

marwash22
Dick Grayson has a pretty good stable.

-Pr-
EDIT

Were't they all ressurrected?

Not all of them, but some of them yes, i think.

Originally posted by marwash22
Dick Grayson has a pretty good stable.

thumb up

Omega Vision
Anyone who can say no to Kori is either crazy, gay, or doing something right. thumb up

-K-M-
Hal Jordan deserves a mention as he has had a three-some with Huntress and Lady Blackhawk

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Done ages ago, Tony Stark always wins.

Batman is right up there with him. He just lets his work get in the way. All he has to do is be in a room and every woman looks.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
Hal Jordan deserves a mention as he has had a three-some with Huntress and Lady Blackhawk

pics or it didn't happen

marwash22
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
pics or it didn't happen +1

and video would be preferred as pics can be shopped.

Existere
Hawkeye does pretty well for himself

Prep-Man
pics or it didn't happen

It was discussed in BOP. He's also did Power Girl, pre-crisis.

marwash22
Originally posted by Existere
Hawkeye does pretty well for himself as does Wally.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Batman is right up there with him. He just lets his work get in the way. All he has to do is be in a room and every woman looks. In terms of being a player? Tony by far. Batman would rather work than bang, Tony has no problem banging and doesn't use girls as a cover up.

marwash22
Batman has lived with an adult male most of his life and periodically takes in young boys to "train"; he should be left out of this conversation as the women he has been seen with are likely his beards.

Existere
Daredevil, but his life sucks so it's always a sad story.

Wolverine, though some of his girls have been a little iffy (Squirrel Girl? Really?). But Domino makes up for that...

Green Arrow has Dinah, and that's enough, really.

Tha C-Master
Batman has lived with an adult male most of his life and periodically takes in young boys to "train"; he should be left out of this conversation as the women he has been seen with are likely his beards. Bingo.

Starscream M
wouldn't a better list be which hero does the worst with the ladies?

I mean heroes all get hot chicks, they're basically all male supermodels with bodybuilder physiques, super smart, super successful.

I'd be more interested in which hero has lady problems.

Q99
Didn't the Hal/Dinah/Blackhawk end up being something like, Hal claimed it in Cry For Justice, then BoP revealed the truth- namely, that he got really drunk, passed out, and ended up with the wrong impression when he woke up? smile

---

Let's see- Parker has attracted MJ, Gwen, and Black Cat.

Kyle Rayner, there's Donna, Jade, and Soranik. And all were legitimate relationships that lasted awhile, no less.

Cyclops, Jean and Emma.

Ooh, here's a fun one: Renee Montoya. Watch her during 52- she has the uncanny power to find and get in bed with the hottest lesbian in a place, up to and including within a day after arriving in Kahndaq without even speaking the language! Also Batwoman.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M

I mean heroes all get hot chicks, they're basically all male supermodels with bodybuilder physiques, super smart, super successful.

I'd be more interested in which hero has lady problems.
Booster Gold maybe?

marwash22
hell, comic characters in general do pretty well. didn't Juggy knock down She Hulk?

Parmaniac

I'd be more interested in which hero has lady problems. Prof X

Franklin Richards

M.O.D.O.K.

Galactus

Omega Vision
hell, comic characters in general do pretty well. didn't Juggy knock down She Hulk?
yeah...and it was retconned to being an alternate Shulk I think.

Starscream M
Prof X

Franklin Richards

M.O.D.O.K.

Galactus a bald cripple

a kid

a freak

a giant

so you actually have to have some deformity/issue to NOT land a hot chick as a comic hero

StiltmanFTW
Prof X

Franklin Richards

M.O.D.O.K.

Galactus

Xavier banged Amanda and Lilandra erm

Parmaniac
Xavier banged Amanda and Lilandra erm Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
pics or it didn't happen

Omega Vision
Galactus has trouble with women?

I can't remember him ever trying for a woman. Who's to say he wouldn't be successful?

Lots of women love power and good speaking voices, and Galactus is voiced by Tony ****ing Jay. uhuh

Parmaniac
Well with trouble I was picturing how he tries to bang her without tearing her apart.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision

I can't remember him ever trying for a woman. . uhuh he doesn't. he's definitely gay...otherwise, he'd had all female heralds.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Existere
Daredevil, but his life sucks so it's always a sad story. I laughed harder than I should have, imagining him crying after sex.

Starscream M
Well with trouble I was picturing how he tries to bang her without tearing her apart. he could shrink iirc

marwash22
mhmm

wouldn't there be some anatomical issues for Big-G?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Prep-Man
It was discussed in BOP. He's also did Power Girl, pre-crisis.

he did her post crisis too.

Tha C-Master

I'd be more interested in which hero has lady problems. True, we've had the pimp threads enough.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Q99
Didn't the Hal/Dinah/Blackhawk end up being something like, Hal claimed it in Cry For Justice, then BoP revealed the truth- namely, that he got really drunk, passed out, and ended up with the wrong impression when he woke up? smile

Green Arrow was the one who brought it up not Hal.

Parmaniac
How about Doop?

marwash22
Blob. can't imagine he's been laid before.

StiltmanFTW

Hal having a threesome ain't exactly a common knowledge.

Charlie being ridden by mindraped Amanda and the alien queen is.

Originally posted by -Pr-
he did her post crisis too.

What...? Damn. Go Lantern I guess laughing out loud

Q99
Ah yes, found it. Hal didn't really do as well as GA thought smile

Hal and Karen, that's kinda an odd one. It's implied she may-have with an amnesiac Jordan a bit before Zero Hour. Which'd be pretty wrong on her part if it did.

Jordan has been with Carol and Arisia, of course.

Arisia's a pretty messed up situation too, come to think of it... Jordan's love life is messed up.

-K-M-
Actually that doesn't mean that didn't happen actually

Parmaniac
Charlie being ridden by mindraped Amanda and the alien queen is.

BTW Thanos laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
-PR- gets the hottest chicks.

Q99
Actually that doesn't mean that didn't happen actually

It strikes me as pretty unlikely, given the characters.

Honestly I think the writer threw it in without thinking.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Galactus has trouble with women?

I can't remember him ever trying for a woman. Who's to say he wouldn't be successful?

He does have a daughter, though asexual reproduction may be involved.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Q99
Honestly I think the writer threw it in without thinking. Kind of like Hal, am I right?

-K-M-
or they all were drunk and it happened, even Huntress told her not to ask about it.

-Pr-

-K-M-
Aquaman has had Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Mera, Dolphin and many random swimsuit girls.

Tha C-Master
Don't be mean.

I think it's just a case of Robinson making a balls of it all, and Simone not liking it, so she changed it. She stated that Huntress wasn't that type of woman, iirc.

i laffed. The one you showed me before didn't look bad at all. You have the highest standards ever.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
He does have a daughter, though asexual reproduction may be involved.

Is that even canon...?

Q99

I think it's just a case of Robinson making a balls of it all, and Simone not liking it, so she changed it. She stated that Huntress wasn't that type of woman, iirc.

Exactly. She even had a character arc about not being that type (not to mention Blackhawk).

Robinson was really off his game in CfJ, and honestly Hal's got a fairly good record aside, especially with the civilian cast of his books. Just start throwing off-screen relationships in and you make a character look bad, not good.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
Exactly. She even had a character arc about not being that type (not to mention Blackhawk).

Robinson was really off his game in CfJ, and honestly Hal's got a fairly good record aside, especially with the civilian cast of his books.

For me Robinson's been off his game since he started writing Superman, but that's just me.

Philosophía
but that's just me. *raises hand*

marwash22
Wolverine's stable is impressive now that i think about it. though, i guess it depends on what you mean by "get".

Philosophía
Wolverine's stable is impressive now that i think about it. though, i guess it depends on what you mean by "get". And whether the sheep in his stable count as women.

MrMind
really? which issue?

Parmaniac
Wolverine ****s holograms in the dangerroom true story I can proof this with a scan.

-K-M-
Originally posted by MrMind
really? which issue?

Referenced by Green Arrow in JLA: Cry for Justice #1

Omega Vision
Do you mean 'get' as in actually lay/date or can it also include having chicks throw themselves at you even if you say no?

Because Superman could have had a lot of women that he said no to if not for the old ball and chain.

Q99
Hm, are there any male prostitute heroes? Because if so, they'd win by default.

For me Robinson's been off his game since he started writing Superman, but that's just me.

CfJ was an *especially* low point, though. It hardly felt like the same writer as his other stuff.

Tha C-Master
Would that count as "getting" them though?

MrMind
Referenced by Green Arrow in JLA: Cry for Justice #1
can't find where Ollie said that

-K-M-
Originally posted by MrMind
can't find where Ollie said that

Oh maybe I got the issue number wrong, but it's definetly from JLA: Cry for Justice.

EDIT: Just looked it up it was issue #2 not #1. Sorry

here's the scan in question
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/JusticeLeaguecryforj2002.jpg

MrMind
Oh maybe I got the issue number wrong, but it's definetly from JLA: Cry for Justice.

EDIT: Just looked it up it was issue #2 not #1. Sorry
thanks smile

-K-M-
I just posted the scan above incase you wanted to see.

Q99
Would that count as "getting" them though?

By these standards? Sure.

I mean, unless you're only counting "relationships." Bleh, who needs that? stick out tongue

Mindset
Dick
Kyle
Herc

No one else.

Lock this.

marwash22
lock your face sneer

SquallX
Aquaman has had Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Mera, Dolphin and many random swimsuit girls.

Aquaman slept with Diana. erm

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
Dick
Kyle Speaking of Kyle and Ddick.

http://www.4thletter.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ohkyle.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48324/1226036-bueno_excelente_signature_super.jpg

-K-M-
Originally posted by SquallX
Aquaman slept with Diana. erm

They secretly dated, we don't know exactally how far they went.

batdude123

StiltmanFTW

Mindset
Man, wtf...I'm Kyle's biggest fan and Batdude gets an appearance with him!?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Q99
By these standards? Sure.

I mean, unless you're only counting "relationships." Bleh, who needs that? stick out tongue Tony Stark doesn't. shifty

The only reason I brought the question up is because it's more of a business transaction.

Q99
Tony Stark doesn't. shifty

The only reason I brought the question up is because it's more of a business transaction.

Eh, there's about as much connection either way. The only reason there's no money involved is they'll do it for free.

Tha C-Master
Well that's what I mean. For one to pay for the other wouldn't say much about "game" or whatever. Wealth helping would be one thing as long as they weren't "paying for sex" IMO.

Q99
Well that's what I mean. For one to pay for the other wouldn't say much about "game" or whatever.

It'd says someone is interested in sex with them enough to pay Tony/whoever for it smile

axelraptor
Hercules
Wolverine

SquallX
They secretly dated, we don't know exactally how far they went.

Pre, or Post. Either way, that plain stupid.

-K-M-
Originally posted by SquallX
Pre, or Post. Either way, that plain stupid.

Post, during hook-hand Aquaman era.

Mindset
He probably has a vibrator attachment for his hand, that explains it.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Q99
It'd says someone is interested in sex with them enough to pay Tony/whoever for it smile True, if they were a gigolo that would be expected though. smile

Caps Conscience
Nemor

Tha C-Master
?

Bouboumaster
Hercules by far. This is a no contest.

Omega Vision

Sin I AM
she-hulk, i love how she gets all the guys!

Mindset
She's such a ****.

No class.

Mindset
Why is s|ut blocked wtf.

chomperx9
Bruce wayne, cause he has the most bank

playa1258
Hercules is thousands of years old, and has pushed his meat into more women, than any listed so far

Mindset
I listed Herc, so there!

marwash22
Originally posted by playa1258
Hercules is thousands of years old, and has pushed his meat into more women, than any listed so far ohno

laughing out loud

-K-M-
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/Hercules-FallofanAvenger1017.jpg

Sirius77
Kyle Rayner

And Superman and spiderman.

Bouboumaster
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/Hercules-FallofanAvenger1017.jpg

Herc is made of WIN.

Where are the scans of him and Psylocke?
And those with She-Hulk?

Also this:
http://img63.imageshack.us/f/thorbloodoath408jm6.jpg/

And this:
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/3592/herculesv1004p098ia.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/135/hercnova4hl.jpg

Herc is the man.
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/9677/picture10694oo.jpg

Stark and Wayne are No0bs, when you compare them to the master

aztec
Originally posted by Q99

In what issue was this resolved? Also, it was Helena/Lady Blackhawk. However, it would have been better if it were Hal/Helena/Dinah. whistle

As for the question, I nominate Hal aswell.. Carrol Ferris is f*cken hot!! I wouldn't mind having a threesome with her. big grin.. Also, didn't he have a fling with Karen? I might be mistaken..

Other than him, i'd also vote for Richard Grayson. Everyone is in love with him!! Supergirl, Oracle/Batgirl, Starfire, Huntress....

Existere
I'd be more interested in which hero has lady problems. Eric O'Grady

Black bolt z
tony

killermover
Spidey, Tony, Wolverine and Batman.

Spidey I choose because the babes he's picked up at least went home with their dignity as strong women intact and he's easily a man whore himself.

Xavier banged Amanda and Lilandra erm heller, voight and even mctarget were also hotties. chuck does pretty well for himself

Originally posted by playa1258
Hercules is thousands of years old, and has pushed his meat into more women, than any listed so far and men too

deadpool has gotten a whole lot of hot women now that I thjink about it

killermover
Spidey got more looks at ladies than anyone in marvel bar wolverine. Maybe because he represents the moral goodness in men instead of strength and power.

Thor gets a mention to.

BlackZero30x
Spider-Man has gotten Black Cat.....

he wins

psycho gundam
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/Hercules-FallofanAvenger1017.jpg god i hate that art

SamZED
Wolverine ****s holograms in the dangerroom true story I can proof this with a scan. ??

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
??

When Jubilee entered his demon-controlled mind.

SamZED
oh.

When Jubilee entered his demon-controlled mind. hum? his sexual fantasies? what do they have to do with danger room holograms?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
hum? his sexual fantasies? what do they have to do with danger room holograms?

Not fantasies, that was what Emma saw.

Jubs entered the "X-Men I had sex with" room in his mind and commented that wasn't what Danger Room was intended for.

Of course there is a possibility that those were no holograms and Logan and X-chicks just like to f*ck there.

carver9
Originally posted by Scarlet315
I was just looking at the cyclops respect thread and damn he been with a whole lot of hot women, from jean, madelyn, emma(me likes), to colleen(me really likes). I use to think it was peter parker who got all the hot ones. Right of the top of my head of heroes who gets hot women from most to few are:

Cyclops
spiderman/peter parker
tony stark/iron man
bruce wayne
gambit

what's ur list?

Daken

Q99
On Wolverine, here's his Sexual Fantasies mind-room (Squirrel Girl!), and his X-men I've had sex with room (unfortunately, we don't get to see inside).

Not fantasies, that was what Emma saw.

Jubs entered the "X-Men I had sex with" room in his mind and commented that wasn't what Danger Room was intended for.

Of course there is a possibility that those were no holograms and Logan and X-chicks just like to f*ck there. oh that. the title of the room already made it clear those were real x-women. it didnt even occur to me that he could have been banging holograms

"Id"
Originally posted by Q99
On Wolverine, here's his Sexual Fantasies mind-room (Squirrel Girl!), and his X-men I've had sex with room (unfortunately, we don't get to see inside).

Playa!!!

CosmicComet
Lois as she's been drawn in more recent times is a 20/10.

So as with most things, I give this to Superman. And being the good guy he is, he made an honest women out of her too.

Uriel005
There was a pic of Namor going WTF! face when herc gives out some names he slept with. I think it was in character ownage.

ColossusGrundy
Hal Jordan does pretty well for himself.

Between Carol Ferris, Arisia (smokin' hot), Cowgirl, and all the chick's he's shown to leave in the sack the "next morning" he does pretty well.

Laminator_X
Dr. Strange does nicely as well. Clea, Topaz, Night Nurse...

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by 753
and men too

laughing

Nasty but Funny

jrodslam
Matt. Elektra, Black Widow, Echo, Typhoid Mary, Karen Page, gained interest from Moondragon. Even his wife's a looker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.